LCD Demon King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-nothing Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Snow, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    Stunning Edge has become what DKC should have been lol. But I still love Su Luo... I want to know when she's going to become a badass.

2. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    O~~k, nothing to say about chapter 258. Too bad the chapters are so short.

3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    stunning edge is so much better. Just read up to the latest chapter there. Gave a better feeling than dkc did..

Rawr and ioriangel like this.
  4. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only trust the little divine dragon Su Luo!

Go Meng Meng! Use Pee Gun on Prince Jin's face now!!!

ioriangel likes this.
  5. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    I would pay to see that lol

6. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Luo is kind of weird. She basically shine when she is alone and has to backstab people, but sadly way too often she is made dumber because of NL.

Still, I really like a lot of the story.

7. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    It's rather inconsistent... I like her too. But the author shoukd stick to the personality he gave her. She's a genius or what ?

Rawr likes this.
  8. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    This author's idea of romance is full of crap. I hope people finding Nangong cute won't ever meet a guy like him in real life. It cannot end well.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    I fail to see what's so good about Nangong apart from his appearance and strength. He's a cruel bastard who seems to be developing stalker and yandere tendencies.

I've noticed this in other novels as well. What's with romance novel's where the female MC ends up becoming the sheep for the wicked wolf-like male characters? Is that stuff supposed to be attractive to girls?

Shio, Arua and Poor_Hero like this.
  10. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    I for sure wouldn't be attracted to that kind of guy. He just almost strangled Su Luo to death because he was jealous thinking someone else could have kissed her. That's just sick. If a guy strangles you with that much violence and you actually have no clue if he was joking, playing a game or if he was being serious, you get the fuck away, fast. In any of those three cases, you actually need to get away.
    Where's the fucking romance when your MC fears being killed by the other party? Yandere can be fun to read about but not when the yandere actually hurts the love interest out of pure selfishness. That's unhealthy.
    This Nangong is no boyfriend material, he's just a sociopath. Nothing romantically attractive about that.
    If this guy was properly courting her, while thinking of her and her safety above all, everything would be fine. However, that's definitely not the case. He molests her, takes advantage of her and is violent. He also wants her to totally trust him while he clearly can't be trusted. Hateful.

Worst of all, the way the author depicts Su Luo is fucking inconsistent in this story.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  11. SilverMist

SilverMist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Nangong is a tad better than ZZD from [Hunting for a Delicious Wife] ZZD is just....
    He purposely ignore the bad guys hurting the heroine until the last moment, showing up as a hero. Or even doing things to an extent to make the villain harass her.
    When it comes to Nangong, he's still looks pretty decent to me.

At least... For now...
    Who knows it might become worseeee... TT TT
    I hope Su Luo will learn how to control him sooner or later. She's supposed to be smart and strong, right? Right??

12. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Decent? He strangled her with his own hands. ZZD is trash, Nangong isn't any better.

On another topic, anyone knows what martial arts repair is?

13. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Nangong is trash lol

14. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    the worst trash ever has descended to us, lol.

ioriangel likes this.
  15. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you on this. Where's her cunning and defiant methods shown during the source stone arc ? Sure, she gives Nangong the talk, but because she's so "powerless" in front of him, he can really do whatever he pleases ? I was pondering why she never retreated into her space. Might as well cultivate in there and spend time with dragon puppy than having to endure the OP trash. Other female assassin-reincarnation stories made the female lead feel more useful and strong consistently. At the present arc, Su Luo's mostly a doll just for show right now.

Anyway, could Nangong rushing off be related to the Celestial water ? Hard to know if he was sincere at all about his little nighttime "illness".

Arua likes this.
  16. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 278 now (So I guess I can double-reply ?)

The author is finally giving an inch with its short chapters. Anyone wants to take a guess at how long it's going to take Su Luo to master the basics ? (Or raid Nangong entire library. Isn't she his "imperial princess consort", entitled to all he owns ?)

17. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Riiight~ Unless it's about Nangong's crappy behaviour, she remember everything else easily. Thank you Author-san, smart move. I don't buy it but nice try. XD
    100+ Chapters unless she leaves that manor soon. There's no way she'll be able to study properly if she stays in that place.

18. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, Su Luo will keep being super weak to pretty guys. She forgives them way, way, way too much.
    Depends what you mean by the basics- but she is going to have a fight fairly soon, and she is going to learn a few apocathery tricks very soon too.

At the end of the fight she'll get to learn a couple of other things too that she'll at least partially master as soon as she gets back home (which won't take too long).

19. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm slowly losing interest in this novel. I want to see Su Luo becoming strong, but j can't stand the thought of the sick romance with the sick Prince. The elaborate praises of his looks every time he appears is getting boring. How many times are they going to praise his appearance?!! Even male centric xianxia novels with its jade skinned beauties don't praise a single girl so much!!! Apart from MGA's Eggy I guess. Dropped that though.

To be honest, I don't understand why any of the servants work for that Prince Jin, seeing that he's likely to kill them for the slightest mistake. I'd prefer staying poor and having mental peace rather than earn money in a place where I could lose my head for laughing a little.

Shio likes this.
  20. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    I do admit I'm getting tired too of reading about Nangong's beauty and "devilishness". I keep going for the real Su Luo shining moments though.