Discussion Invincible Level Up Queries

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Damshooter, May 20, 2017.

1. Damshooter

Damshooter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update on ILU: We're currently reworking the chapters again from the beginning to fix many of the errors made during translation.

This thread is for the discussion of ILU only. I see many posting their queries in the reviews where we won't be able to respond to. As such, I've finally decided to make a discussion thread after remaining silent for a long time.
    Please refrain from writing your questions in NU review, but in here so that everyone can think through your questions and probably give an answer.
    Still, my knowledge of this novel is also quite limited so I might not be able to answer some of your questions, but I hope we (me and you readers) can all provide a suitable answer.

rakazzt likes this.
  2. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, I'm a translator so it should probably not be appropriate for me to create this thread, however, I would like to answer some of the questions I've seen in the review section of ILU

3. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you trying to make both the discussion thread for the novel and answer question of just do the later? I ask because you'll probably have to change the title of the thread to better represent it's long term purpose if you plan on doing both.
    Also, if you plan on making this the discussion thread you should probably flag down a mod like Parth or westeller to link it to the main NU page.

4. letmeusefilter

letmeusefilter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how strong is he after he leaves the mountain range

5. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe put it in the latest chapter discussion?

6. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, probably a question thread.

@Parth37955 could you link it to the main NU page for ILU? Thanks :)

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  7. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, I'm still replying the question made from the recent reviewer aha

8. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    He's still at spirit gathering. Only his qigong is on par with those spirit refining cultivators. That is also the point where he wipes the Qin Clan for the younger generation

9. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    @Silvertin I'd like to answer most of your questions in the review you've written.

1.Crippled Dantian- sorry, we've probably been using broken and crippled interchangeably so that might've confused you quite a lot. I apologize and am now working with an editor to fix those errors.

2.The Level Up System- The Qigong, which is important for normal cultivators to rank up, has a different usage for the MC. The Qigong for the MC is more like mana that has a cap limit which he can store. That cap limit increases as he ranks up.

3.The attempt of the previous owner trying to cultivate- Yes he did. But due to the crippled Dantian, the Qigong could not be stored and thus he remained as a first ranked warrior. But after the MC possess the body, the Qigong can be stored but it does not help him to rank up.

4.Servant following the MC- I can't really remember, but it has got to do with Qin Tian's family.

5.Free attribute points- wasn't really said so I can't give a definite answer.

6.Master level and one with nature- just a term to show his enlightenment and his skill's perfection, nothing much about actual level system.

7.Survival Stats- even until chapter 100, the MC doesn't know what it even does (worse, he doesn't even know there was such a thing). But he'll probably start to figure out about it.
    Edit: Latest Update of Survival Points: Upon reaching 0, he'll disappear from the world without a single trace. As for how it reaches 0, I'm not sure.

8.everything else goes up at the normal rate of cultivators- well, because of that Dragon Form Scripture that he has, and that berserk divine ability which caused him to become a little too op (maybe too op)

9.that one girl has what seems to be the exact same name as her brother, "Xiao Rufeng" - Do you mean by Xiao Ruqian?

10.do all the men involved in her scorpion like schemes not seen (those parts) or heard anything?- Well, they probably didn't mind.

11.As for how the rank goes- rank 1-9 before breaking through to next realm.

Well, this should be about right I think. I've tried to answer most of it, but of course, there're still many unexplained things so my answers may not be entirely correct.

10. Damshooter

Reading List:
    Link
    How do i do that? o.o but i don't think it'll fit in the latest chapter discussion, since the question are mostly targeted at past chapters. I'm not sure~