Discussion Let's All Laugh at Sakura

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Dupe2718, May 18, 2017.

Tags:
?

Sakura is useless?

1. YES.

2. NO.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123 arent sakura from ccs and from trc the same person just diffrent clones? Also i think i remember them appearing in a chapter of that one manga where mc sees ghosts and takes over an inter dimensional shop ?

As for sakura haruno...lawlz lets be real here wheneve i saw a water style jutsu used in my head i would go sakura style ocean of tears....

But lets be real how many episodes were named sakuras feelings or sakuras tears...

And while were on that point i love that naruto x hinata happened...but in the back of my head i was always hoping for a naruto x karin , uzumaki clan restoration

It really irked me that sauske was always my clan this my clan that but naruto was like my clan? Pshhh dgaf....

And another side note (more of a question)

But suppose naruto and hinatas son who has dna from sage of six paths and his brother homura, were to have a kid with sarada, sauskes daughter, would their kid look like kaguya? Sharingan on forehead and tetsigan as eyes?

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they aren't.

Sakura from CCS is her own self, she is independent from the one from TRC.

However, the Sakura from TRC does have a clone, it's the Sakura that stayed with the main party for most of the series, while the real body of her was still sleeping in time on the clow country.

The sakura from CCS does meet the TRC's Sakura in a dream though, the one from CCS even gives the one from TRC's her scepter, because she would need it as payment for a wish.

3. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang so its same dna? Diffrent selfs? Or diffrent altogether ?

4. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't know Sakura's purpose? Her purpose is to lose in order to make the enemy look strong. She's like vegeta of dragon ball. We all know she is very strong and talented, but they need her to lose to show the audience how strong the enemy is. That way, when naruto or anyone else beats the enemy it doesn't seem like such a easy win.

5. Kiel Hyre

Kiel Hyre Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really a funny read!