LCD No Fatigue: 24-jikan Tatakaeru Otoko no Tenseitan

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 22, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see an LCD for this series on the release page, so:

Anyone think he might forget to pretend to break before they give up and decide to try something different?

Also, why isn't he using Melby and the other fairies to communicate with his parents? It should be possible using a message relay type system. Though likely slow if the human village doesn't have a good way to contact the town.

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    That ghost is like a certain annoying fairy (not melby) that keeps on talking. "hey listen!" "Hey listen!"

ReMark and noarmado like this.
  3. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't use the fairies since only Melby can leave their world for prolonged periods of time, or do you literally mean through that one nearby village?

4. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s actually funny because they don’t know that The flying baby is actually a thirty year old man that he won’t be traumatized by those things as he can rationally guess what they’re trying to do.

5. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is becoming better and better.

『――Remember……When was the first time you have committed a sin?』

Mc responds: “――The first sin I’ve committed was that I buried my head in the boobs of my maid, Steph, and snuggly-snuggly-d them.”

ReMark and ChronaZero like this.
  6. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. If that brainwashing had continued, I'm afraid it would have been the 'ghosts' who would have been driven insane.

ReMark, Nyarlathotep and ChronaZero like this.
  7. scalix023

scalix023 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    snuggly-snuggly-d - i like this word xD

ReMark and stefanus101 like this.
  8. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a natural airhead. Common sense will never work on MC.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we have our answer: His captors broke first XD

Absolutely love how he used them to improve his pronunciation ;)

Yeah, I meant:
    1) Melby returns to fairy village
    2) fairy visits local human village
    3) humans contact his parents
    4) parents, or their emissary, contact the fairies
    5) fairy relays message and/or items to Melby the next time Melby visits
    6) Melby relays message and/or items to MC
    7) repeat as needed

10. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then again his parents also know that he can just go into Melby's world whenever he wants so they shouldn't be too worried right

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but its still good to coordinate and reassure them that the bad guys didn't have anyway of blocking Melby's gates or isolating him from Melby.

12. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they can't see her though due to them being inherently evil

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't have to know that she exists to ward your base against teleportation, gate magics and good aligned creatures.

Besides, a parent's fears aren't always reasonable, especially when their child has just been kidnapped.

14. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    n
    no fair enough about the parents but we aren't even sure actual teleportation is a thing in their world since Melby opens dimension doors which can only open at the exact same place again not change locations as such, and untill a few chapters ago fairies were kind of an urban legend which wouldn't really warrant a whole barrier right? even if they did believe in fairies would they know what poers the fairies had that would warrant barriers?

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd consider it to be the difference in knowledge between ordinary people and the forces of darkness that have been trying to conquer the world since time immemorial. They'd basically have more experience in fighting those aligned with the opposing side and what sorts of things would cause them to attack and what forms those attacks would take. For fairies, kidnapping children is a pretty big no-no, so its not impossible that they'd take precautions against them.

As for teleportation, in a magic world, until they say it can't be done, I assume that it can. And once they have said that it can't be done, I assume that the MC eventually will.

16. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sure with the fore knowledge, know your enemy and all that however Melby is kind of an abnormality as far as fairies go as is evident by the fact that she is the only one out of her "colony" (i suppose i will call it that for lack of a better term) with the ability to stay a significant amount of time out of her realm and might be the only one of them that can open the portal doors.

while teleportation does often enough pop up later on in stories they tend to build towards it and the place they are at seems kind of low priority for the evil god worshippers otherwise they would have put up some kind of magic sealing formation around the cells or heck maybe even magic sealing cuffs since any fire wizard can just burn their way through any metal bars

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably aren't used to having any prisoners that require magic sealing cuffs. They mostly kidnap very young children after all.

My point remains the same though: His parents don't know his situation and are probably freaking out so he should do something about that since he's able to.

18. IceMice

IceMice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, let's see how the author plays it out. I figure it will be another 3 or 4 chapters at most till it gets resolved.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's this friendly with them, it'll be a lot harder to slaughter them later.

Also, stealing the best stuff is a good start, but he should be trying to organize an army to come take the place away from them. If someone else manages to find something truly good, there won't be an opportunity for him to pocket it and there's no telling how much harm they could do with it.

So, once he has a power source, is he planning to make a robot to hack away at the elf's prison? Does he know enough about robotics to do that? Its not exactly a simple science and he's not likely to find any training manuals or whatever.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, he's using my plans :D

It seems that he's over his internal conflict ;)

I can't help but think that she's the perfect wife for him. The two of them would never need to sleep. I feel a bit sorry for their many many children though ;)

ReMark likes this.