The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm....... I'll give up and enjoy the ride then =D never read anything with space battle and/or mechas except gundam as far as i remember..... o wait there also that taylor thing too hmmm

2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean Worm, right? Queen of Escalation, America's closest counterpart to chinese gu masters?

3. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    worm? escalation?

the tylor thing was apparently "irresponsible captain tylor" (spent time to look it up)

Gav likes this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    wrong fandom then, lol.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

5. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    >_< I dont read very many english novels aside from the ones in the public library and its been awhile(years!) since my library card has expired. aside from that just many random articles, textbooks and various (dusty)books for school......

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Worm is a webnovel. :) Google: Worm Taylor Hebert Skitter.

Now back to writing for me. So I can get the character's in game background written in character.

7. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    yeps webnovels are also included with novels..... I read english fanfiction and webcomics but I havent really dug into english webnovels(like rrl? novels. wow I'm not even sure of the site name) yet.

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

So. I have students. And apparently from what memories came with this body, the original owner may have broken them. On purpose.

Man, what a dick. A pretty dick but still a dick. I can't believe they put me in this body to clean up his mess.

This is going to be a pain in the ass to fix.

And that is assuming I can manage to figure out a way to repair spiritual bodies or whatever, from the inside out. Much less meridians.

Time to go kidnap those kids and experiment on them. For Science.

My Necron friend would be so proud.

Right. So, since anyone reading this is probably confused as all fuck, and I'll be practicing on first animals, then people using this energy to try to figure out healing and that will quickly get boring as all hell for you to read, here's the sitch.

I'm a recently graduated freelancing webnovel author, got my diploma this May 2030, fresh from the University of Santo Tomas. Yes, the permanently flooded University, the oldest one in the Philippines. The one in the massive NCR Hivecity. The only one that people have to access by boats.

On my days off, I spend most of my time on the VRO Forums. That is, the virtual reality online forums where with enough kaching-kaching or enough earned reputation points or prestige medals, you can pay for your own skins to wear while running wargames or quests.

I was an rpg/quest GM. My quest had ten goddamn levels, each level had thousands of pages. It was awesome and I had more followers than I could shake a stick at.

My custom forum title was 'Evil Overlord'. My personally designed skin was a gorgeous, busty sorceress in badass armor.

I basically had a vro chat bar where all the players and fellow gms congregated to talk about their days and hash out the next adventure.

Of course in real life, I was a pathetic NEET. A well paid NEET, but, yeah. :oops:

At least I was a happy NEET.

I was supposed to go back to my family in the Hot Springs Provinces soon, because I had my certificate and could thus start looking for a job. Probably something in skin design and backstory writing for games, I had thought-

I suppose I should have expected I'd die in front of a computer.

So, now here I am, pathetic NEET, given a pretty face, some kind of ninja magic and a set of preprogrammed moves with what looks like plenty of room to develop more.

Except this comes with drawbacks. As I freaked out about earlier, right now?

I am a man. And I am not happy about it.

And if that wasn't bad enough, this place doesn't even have plumbing.

9. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    For science! *hums happily* this is going nowhere near what I was predicting......

I suggest building some old fashioned water works like i think it was the romans? who was it that invented aqueducts....

Gav likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    and what exactly were you predicting? :LOL:

11. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm..... nothing ~ .... much? Just the complete destructio onf YueQ's mind and him sobbing in a dark corner of the room over ShenQ forgetting him...... then dragging gav around down memory lane around the mountains which would be more exercise than what you normally get in a year all in 1 afternoon...... + some sort of cultural pollution you'd wreak on the students telling them anime stories..... maybe some of them will become chunis and ask you for permission to go on an adventure.... and come back to bring you some sort of fluffy animal *cough* unicorn *cough*..... it can totally be your new mount/pull your carriage..... or you know eat it.....you'd say no because it is the great and wise grandmaster chubby unicorn(thats what you named it) meet other mountain people and come off as a complete nutcase..... but a nice nutcase! make some yummy pudding because the food wasnt sweet enough for you...... *continues to ramble for another hour ~*

also you getting that plumbing problem fixed asap cuz its dang important!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Kitama, Luen and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /cough
    Give me time.
    Give me time.

All I need to know is, are you liking this thus far?

13. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm.... I dunno, I don't particularly like scyfi(scify?sify? syfi? *gives up*), but I'd still stick around to see where its going just cuz I love you? and its still in the same universe?

not exactly enough information to dip my feet into yet.(I'm secretly being ADHD because I'm avoiding translating more today.... wheee procrastination)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  14. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, yes, yeees :3 I like it :love::love::love:

Gav likes this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

Today is a shitty day, and let me tell you, it isn't getting any better.

Let's start with the fact this place has no airconditioning. No appliances. No computers. No gadgets. No music of the bouncy type I'm used to. Very few foods that I can even recognize. And no plumbing.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I was brought to tears by the sight of the chamber pot that these people expect me to use.

Okay, it was fine stoneware, well crafted, glazed and even squeaky clean. That is not the point. The point is, it is a chamber pot.

Oh God, the mental trauma.

I'm also guilty because today, I made Yue Qingyuan cry.

I am a horrible person.

Yue Qingyuan is a gentleman. He is kind, considerate, compassionate, gentle, decent... and he has put up with my tendency to burst into tears and enter catatonic stares for the first half of this morning with all the patience of a saint. He had to show me around all the peaks. He had to introduce me to people. People who glared at me like I was the Joker. Or Caligula.

I have learned more about Shen Qingqiu's time here than I would have liked because apparently the bromance is high. I repeat, the bromance is high between this guy and the original owner of this body.

I pity him for that, because it's starting to sound like the owner of this body was the embodiment of Grumpy Cat Forever. EVIL Grumpy Cat Forever.

I mean it. That Shen Qingqiu guy practically tugged Yue around on a leash. Yue covered up for all sorts of shit that I personally would not stand for and from what I am seeing, the impression is, that he did it out of love.

Shen Qingqiu, you lucky bastard son of a bitch. You should have hauled him down to your level and fucked him senseless.

....Bad brain, no touchies.

16. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    replace depeat with repeat.....

then... *screeches a little inside*

17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spellcheck moment Why the screeching?

Blast it, the new fic derailed meeee.

I hope people like it anyway.

18. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    because of my rainbow filter and you have a bad brain a very bad brain(tis absolutely rotten) tsk tsk *adds more fujoshi thoughts*

Gav likes this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ...does this mean you think the character(G) who is currently in that male body should go for the gold and chase YQY? Because I am confused.

20. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    nope G should do what G wants. I'm just here to secretly psycho analyze G for uhhhh.... For science!

just think of my thoughts as silly reaction comments after reading the chapter/section.

Gav likes this.