Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait how do I shorten this...um oh well. No cute nicknames for this one then...

Welcome to the Guild Hundred!

As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! I do hope you don't try fitting anything that shouldn't be in your Item Box in the first place...I know your name is like that but please refrain from putting your namesake into it...

Any questions you have can be asked in the Tavern. Also please put your card in your signature within a spoiler. This makes it easier to know who we are addressing.

Guild related links can be found in my signature.

My name is Blanc and it is very nice to meet you. Don't feel like a stranger and pop into the Tavern when you have the time. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people like you there.

...hmmm well this one was rather normal. How quaint.

OOC: Thanks for the new post~ Welcome! I sure do hope you enjoy your time here. Please remember to read the first page of every AG related thread for rules and guidelines~

2. Hundred Mountains Seven Seas

Hundred Mountains Seven Seas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks for the warm welcome I'm happy to be part of your nice guild."
    Puts guild card into the newly received item box.
    "I know my name is kind of long so you can call me Hunny or Hun - San either works, also i might go check out that tavern you told me about but have a nice day."
    Ooc: I hope that i can fit in with most of the other adventurers

Kuma Desu and BlancFrost like this.
  3. werternut

werternut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An armored figure walks silently up to the desk. It stares at the receptionist for a few long, uncomfortable moments before slowly sliding an application over.

[​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Armis
    Race: Symbiote(Automaton/Slime)
    Job/Class: Guard/Artificer, Heavy Ordinance
    Weapons:
    A massive cannon that fires a dense magical projectile at astonishing speeds.
    Fires magical bullets at a high rate. Looks exactly like you'd imagine it to look like.
    Mainly uses the above, but can shift parts and slime to create new ones as necessary.

Skills:
    Fluid Form - Can change shape at will.
    Inorganic - Biohazards have little to no effect.

Equipment:
    Arc Ring - Can store magic, without it dissipating over time. Kept close at all times.

Adventurer Rank:
    E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    She picks up the paper and stares at it for a few moments.

Another armoured figure...hmm I don't remember the last time we had more armor register...

Hello and welcome to the Guild Armis!

As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! I'm sure it will have more than enough room to fit all you want!

Any questions you have can be asked in the Tavern. Also please put your card in your signature within a spoiler. This makes it easier to know who we are addressing.

It is a pleasure to meet see. My name is Blanc, I do hope you enjoy your time with us.

That silence was nice. Better than having a registration paper slapped down onto the table loudly.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  5. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    Scanning my eyes over the list of my innate skills, I can't help but question why someone even bothered to bring me into existence.

"C-Cannon Fodder?! Supreme Uniqueness?! How do these even qualify as skills?!"

Oh crap. I said that out loud and now I'm receiving a few strange stares. I clear my throat and hurry away from the area out of embarrassment. My destination is the adventurer's guild where I have to turn in my registration form. I was troubled because I was never taught to write, but luckily I found a little shop with a sign saying: Free and Super Easy Registration for Adventurer's Guild! Only takes a minute! Not suspicious at all!!! I went in and all I had to do was put my hand on this weird crystal and the registration form was automatically filled. It was really interesting. The only weird thing is that when I left, all my money was gone.
    I wonder what happened? Oh well.

But now that I look over my registration form, I'm reconsidering even turning it in. I feel like I'd be laughed at....Like...what the heck is Not a Protagonist supposed to mean? Is god making fun of me?

But its too late to back out now, I just arrived at the front desk...

Well...let's just put a big smile up...here goes nothing...

"Erm...I'm here to turn in the registration form...."

Given Name/Title: QuickHatch
    Race: Demi-human of the Fox Tribe
    Job/Class:
    Worst of the pack. You were exiled from the tribe due to your garbage skills. You should work harder.
    Weapon:
    Found in the remains of the ruined village you were abandoned in. Whether or not finding this is good luck for at least having something to protect yourself or bad luck for being in awful condition is a matter of perspective. But you don't have the luxury to think about that. Its a hard knock life.
    Skills:
    You are bound to nothing and no one[Remaining Content Unreadable due to Current Strength]
    Your presence aggravates all enemies. You're perfect material for a diversion, but if you want to survive you should work harder
    So ordinary that it makes all ordinary people look different. But that's what makes you unique.
    It is impossible for you to take the center stage in anything. Impossible. You should work harder nonetheless.
    Equipment:
    Be glad you have something to wear or you'd get charged for public indecency.
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Inventory:
    Its empty. Why'd you even bother bringing this?

Hm...The guild receptionist went silent...haha....must be my imagination...

Way, AliceShiki, shad12ow and 3 others like this.
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Blanc wanted to prolong the silence but she could see the new arrivals smile was starting to waver. Not wanting to deter their motivation in joining the Adventurer's Guild, she quickly looks over the registration form.

Cannon food? Oh wait it says 'Cannon Fodder'...well close enough.

"Hello and welcome to the Guild, Quickhatch!"

Blanc takes a deep breath before smiling and continuing on with the welcome information.

"As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! You'll certainly need it for provisions and quest items when you eventually go out questing...ah if you do need lodging, there is an Inn across from the Tavern that is affiliated with the Guild. Lodging and food is free for adventurers so you don't have to worry.

My name is Blanc, I do hope you enjoy your time with us."

Those breathing exercises work wonders for these situations...those details though, ah poor greenhorn. Hopefully they decide to take gathering quests first...

7. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks!!!"

I heard that in awkward situations, you should just feign ignorance, smile, and escape the scene.

"See you around!! Haha........."

I wave goodbye and head out of the stuffy and hot building. Or that might just be me. Ufufufufu......

"Well...guess I could head to the tavern later..."

I look back at the Guild that I will be associated with for quite a while. One thing I never understood is why all guilds had to have a tavern. I mean, wouldn't a cafe with cute girls be the best? Then again, I suppose drunk people really don't care where they're at as long as there's girls and booze. Life sure is a mysterious thing......

Myriadfold, BlancFrost, Way and 2 others like this.
  8. TheClone

TheClone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to join the guild!
    But I'm not really decided on what character to make... I thought about many, but I can't make them all...
    Well, these two I liked the most, so I let you decide! Who is better? Both little broken, but you cant have it all...
    Floating in the sea of mist, she concentrated. Today was the day. The beginning. Her second birthday as her master once said. The event more important than anything else in her life was about to happen. She gave it her all up until now. In past week, she didn't eat, speak or sleep more than an hour a day.

As she was thinking about all the pain she went trough, she almost missed it. A drop of blood, condensed from mist around her. A single drop. The culmination of months of her hard work. It was not much, but it was the beginning. A founding block of what she was about to build. Her first stepping stone.

The sight of that drop filled her with joy. Overwhelmed by emotion, her concentration broke and drop, together with the sea of mist disappeared. She was still happy, for she knew that it is still there. She could feel it now. Inside her very soul, a drop of blood floated. With a smile on her face, she packed her magic tome and ran to share this happy news.

"Master!"

"Master!"

Her shouts could be heard trough entire valley.

"I did it!"

She shouted as she hurled herself to hug an old tombstone. She got no answer, but she didn't seem to mind.

"You promised me, right?"

"Now I'm a mage! And I can do whatever I want!"

"I can join mage guild, right?"

"Oh, wait, you said I shouldn't..."

"Thief guild, then!"

"But I'm a mage..."

"Adventurer guild? That sound about right!"

She tried to pull away, but a twig growing around tombstone caught the hem of her shirt.

"Old men, don't try to stop me!"

"I'm full-fledged mage now!"

"I can free myself!"

With a jerk, she tore her shirt.

"See?"

"No way old man can stop me!"

"Hahaha!!!"

She yelled as she ran away, her only tome tucked under her arm. The tome was empty and so was the grave.

Name: Alice
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Mage
    Weapon: Small knife
    Skills:
    The soul is a foundation of human. Hers is more. It is a foundation of entire world.
    Equipment: Torn shirt, Long skirt
    Inventory: An empty tome
    As always, a crowd of adventurers filled the building. Some, unsatisfied, tried to argue about their rewards, those happier celebrated another successful day. All this noise and disorder created the atmosphere they loved so much. Adventurer guild, one of the only places in this world this world they could truly be themselves.

It started slowly. A single adventurer, celebrating a successful hunt, in the middle of sharing his story, fell silent. Something changed. Shadows deepened, slight change, but if anyone could notice it, it was those gathered here. One by one, they all noticed.

World moved. There was no other way to say it. It turned and twisted in a way it should not. It was wrong. Too wrong. No one knew who first drew a weapon, but soon, they all were prepared to face whatever was the cause of this.

Then, it all stopped. Shadows retreated and the world returned to the shape it was supposed to be. But no one moved, no one spoke. There was one thing left behind. A door. A black door made of smoke stood in the middle of the guild. And it was open.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Slowly, a figure emerged from the darkness beyond the door. A human. No. Shell of a human. It was wrong. Same feeling, thousand times stronger. It stopped as soon as it left the doors, looked around. Its eyes were empty, endless darkness hidden within. Its hands stretched, reaching towards adventurers surrounding it. They were cracked. Injured in a way no flesh could be.

Chaos engulfed the guild. Some rushed towards the monster, others screamed as they ran away. The monster was alarmed. Its lips moved, yet no words came out. In hurry, it raised hand above its head, dark smoke billowed and text appeared.

" I came in peace. I'm not a monster, please, let me join the guild. "

Name: None. (Will get one in mission or inside tavern)
    Age: Ageless. Thousands of years or an instant, after passing trough the void, time lost its meaning.
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Mage
    Weapon: None
    Skills:
    Only magic it still remembers. The way for it to cross the worlds.
    Can create and manipulate the void.
    Status effects:
    No memories of the time before entering the void.
    The void eats away its last shreds of humanity, transforming it into something else.
    Loss of voice
    Heavy injuries
    Partial loss of sight
    Equipment:
    All but its robes was eaten. And even those are not in the best shape. Now, it is made of more magic than fabric.
    Inventory:

Hatchy likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Well, you can either go with whichever you like more, or with both.

Personally speaking, I think the 1st one is more interesting, but that's my personal bias, keep the one you prefer or just go with both.

Once you decide on it, I'll go over the formalities regarding new members... *looks at username* I have a strange feeling you already know how to handle the formalities though... *shrugs*

Don't forget to get 10 messages outside of the games section though, not being able to post links/images is a hassle.))

Myriadfold likes this.
  10. TheClone

TheClone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, fellow humans!
    My name is Alice and I would like to join the guild!
    Where do I sign up?

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh uhn... Alice-san, let's see...

Welcome to the guild! Alice-san can sign up here!

Please take this Item Box, it will help Alice-san to carry things without worries!

Hikari will also ask Alice-san to put her card on Alice-san's signature, so as to make things easier to everyone to know who Alice-san is.

Also, check Hikari's signature for some links to the guild... Oh, and Alice-san can ask any questions she might have at the Tavern!

And... Oh, that is all! Hikari hopes we can be good friends!"

Myriadfold and TheClone like this.
  12. The One Supreme Lord of All

The One Supreme Lord of All 『Milk Tea Corps Leader』《Bishop of Church of Tony》

Reading List:
    Link
    You notice an application has been placed on the table, a knife keeping it stuck to the table.
    Over in the corner a hooded figure is excitedly proclaiming his "greatness" waving around a knife.
    This is the norm though so you take a look at the application.

Given Name/Title: Costar Blure
    Race: "Human?"
    Job/Class: Junior Necromancer, Knife Arch-mage (Sub-class: Alchemical Chef)
    Weapon: Knives of all varieties, Alchemical Cooking
    Skills: Knife-handling (Lvl.Max) Knife-mastery(Lvl.Max) Knife Magic(Lvl.Max) Knife Wizardry(Lvl.Max) Knife Spirit Summoning(Lvl.87) Necromancy(Lvl.35) Dark Magic(Lvl.57) Buff Cooking(Lvl.45) De-Buff Cooking(Lvl.79) Fusion Cooking (Lvl.10) Blood-lust(Lvl.$&@($)@$)@;$(@($)&$;&) Lying(Lvl. Max)
    Equipment: Knife Factory Cloak - Cloak that never stops producing basic knives
    Dark Wizard's Broken Staff - Broken but good enough
    Scarf - It warms the soul
    Shoes - Just for kicks
    Orichalum Ring - A memory of a broken promise
    Inventory: Useless Garbage - Why did you pick this up?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Myriadfold likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild!

Please take this guild issued Item Box, it will help you carry your belongings.

Also, put your guild card on your signature, so that people know who you are with ease.

Check my signature for links related to the guild, and ask any questions you might have at the Tavern.

Welcome aboard!

14. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A goblin comes to the registration table while holding a strange crystal ball. He hands over a paper.
    Given Name/Title: Laura/Eris
    Race: Dungeon Core
    Job/Class: Dungeon
    Weapon: None
    Skills:
    The basic skill of a dungeon.
    It determines the rank and power of it.

Mana Absorbed: 11/500
    Monsters under control: 1
    Area under control: None

[Territory Creation]
    It allows the creation of a territory; All dungeon skills are only usable inside the territory of the dungeon.
    [Monster Creation]
    It allows the creation of monsters; The power and variety of the monster depends of the mana spent and the rank of the dungeon.
    [Trap Creation]
    It allows the creation of traps; The power and variety of the traps depends of the mana spent and the rank of the dungeon.
    [Item Creation]
    It allows the creation of items; The power and variety of the items depends of the mana spent and the rank of the dungeon.
    The skill to adapt to a new world.

[Absorption]
    Able to absorb energies and turn into mana. Also able to devour creatures and materials to absorb their information.
    [Assimilation]
    Able to assimilate the information gained through absorption to increase the dungeon variety.
    Equipment:
    Inventory:

Given Name/Title: Gobby
    Race: Goblin
    Job/Class: Core Carrier
    Weapon: Wooden Club
    Skills: None
    Equipment: Laura's Core

[OOC] I'll need to post the backstory later...

Kysil likes this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Lalala, welcome. Lalala, item box. Lalala, signature. Lalala, tavern! \(^^)/))

16. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    INTRODUCTION POST:
    The small blue songbird sat in the old granny's hand, singing out a gentle song as the two watched the large building across the wide street. Though her back was bent and her once beautiful face now marred with time, a pure and gentle light still burned in the old woman's eyes. A mix of people from every race and creed formed a continuous stream as they walked in and out of the building's wide entrance. The old woman looked down at the small bird after a moment, her eye drooping and her voice low and sad as she spoke,

"My little dove, Its time to go. I know you don't want to, but this is how things were meant to be. I've enjoyed the time we've spent together, the memories we've shared, but I'm afraid this is where we must part."

The little bird stopped singing and turn its head to look up at the old woman. It stared at her for a long moment, before gently laying its head into her open hand. The old woman could feel the little bird's body shake as she petted its small head. A single tear slid down her wrinkled face, though a smile bloomed as she spoke in a soft voice,

"Now, don't be sad, there is no time for tears. My time may be over, but there is still work to be done. There are still others that need you, just as much as I did, so long ago."

The little songbird gave a mournful cry, a sad song that made those passing on the street stop and stare. The people that heard the sweet but sad song could not help but feel a slight pain in their chest, though they didn't know why. The old woman gave a sweet and loving smile then tossed the bird into the air. The little bird took flight, raising high into the sky as the old woman's word followed it from behind,

"Now go, my little dove, and do what you must."

The few people who'd stopped to listen to the song, watched as it rose and circled for a moment before flying off. When they turned back around, many were startled to see the small roadside bench empty, the old woman vanishing like a dream.
    -----
    The little bird flew through the sky for a long time, singing out a song of grief to the empty sky, before it finally returned to large building. It sat on the corner for sometime, watching the people pass by. The little songbird finally jumped from the roof after awhile, and into a dark alley beside the building. A young man walked out of the Alleyway shortly after; his short, jet black hair and sky blue eyes would have made for a striking combination, if it was not for the sad and tired look that played over his face.

He stopped at the alleyway entrance for a short moment, readjusting the light brown leather armor and dark overcoat he wore, before stepping out into the crowded street. He walked a little way before stopping at the entrance to the large building; looking up, a large sign hung over it's door frame that read "Adventurer's Guild". He gave a soft sigh and walked through the large entrance way, approaching the front desk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Given Name/Title:
    Matthew Wren
    Personality: (OOC: this is obviously not on the registration paperwork, but more of a OOC highlight of the Character.)
    Matthew is a kind man of few words. A smile can often be seen on his face. Though his quiet nature and distant look may at first make him seems cold and apathetic, those who have spent time with him, know him to be warm and gentle. Slow to anger and patient to the extreme, Matthew prefers a even, steady pace of life to the more wild and rambunctious one that many Adventures seek. But for the sake if his goal and duty, he has chosen to take up his blade, and strike out where it is needed. Matthew is extremely detail originated, and will persist at any task he takes until he feels it is perfect, often to the vexation of those around him.
    Easily distracted by shiny things when not focused on his work..

Race: Ghost (Songbird) / Wandering Spirit
    Job/Class: Shinobi (Mixed combat, Infiltration/Stealth)[OOC: Official on the paperwork], Spirit Guardian (Support)[OOC: Hidden]
    Weapon: Hand-to-Hand. Thrown Weapons.
    Elemental Affinity: Wind, Neutral (non-elemental)
    Skills:
    (OOC: Separated Skills into "Skills" and "Abilities". Skills are common things you can guess at a glance. Abilities are unique skills that need some explaining and are more integral to the character design and concept.)
    [Quick Step - lvl 5/10]---[Thrown Weapons (Mid) - lvl 8/10]---[Hand-to-Hand (Adv) - lvl 3/10]---[Wind Magic (Mid) - lvl 3/10]---[Lifestyle Magic - (MAX)]---[Life Detect (Mst) - lvl 2/10]---[Handicraft - (MAX)]---[Toolcraft (Adv) - lvl4/10]---[Survival (Adv) lvl 3/10]---[Pinpoint Accuracy (Low) - lvl 8/10]
    Soul Form
    Type: Support
    Range: Self
    Effect: Allows Matthew to switch between his Human, passive and combat Spirit bodies at will (see pictures).
    - Human form: Combat ability at 75%. While in this form, Matthew's Spirit presence is greatly reduced, preventing everyone but those will very strong spiritual powers from sensing his nature as a Wandering Spirit.
    - Passive form: Combat power at 20%, Regeneration and Speed + 200%
    - Combat form: Combat power at 100%. Increases energy consumption by 20%, regeneration by 30% and Battle Perception by 50%.

Whispering Ghosts
    Range: 1km
    Effect: Wind based art, allows the user to send a message on the wind to target. can be used to prevent others from hearing their words.

Haunt
    Range: Target
    Effect: This skills allows Matthew to attach himself to a living host. He may forcibly Haunt a hostile target, however, the greater the difference in strength, the less he is able to do and more likely he is to be noticed. While haunting a Target, he can do several things;
    - Speak directly to the Host's mind.
    - Hide his presence from others by hiding in the Host's shadow. (those will high spiritual awareness may notice him).
    - Quickly recover from damage by sharing the host's life-force or vise-versa [Willing Target].
    - Shares the host's physical and spiritual senses.

Spirit Veil
    Effect: Allows Matthew to hide his presence from non-spiritual beings. While active, those with low spiritual awareness will not notice his presence. Can only be activated outside of combat; heavy killing intent will break the Veil.

Incorporeal
    Effect: This ability allows Matthews to phase himself through any material that does not have spiritual resistance or not imbued with strong spiritual or magical energy. Grants limited flight in human form. Unlike most other Wandering Spirits Matthew's pure nature prevents Silver from harming him in this form. However, strong sunlight or dense magical and spiritual power can cause this form to become unstable.

Spirit Winds
    Type: Offensive
    Range: 50m control, 10m attack. (I.E. able to move things up to 50m [with diminishing results], but damage only occurs at 10m).
    Effect: Matthew is able to call the wind of the Afterlife to do his bidding. These spiritual winds are able to blow without a sound and bypass non-magical/Spiritual defenses. Poltergeists are the most skilled at using these winds, and Matthew is able to control his tools using a similar method. Within a short distance, Matthew can even form blades and whips from this wind, though those with strong spiritual/magical resistance can easily brush them off.

Phantom's Curse
    Range: Touch.
    Effect: Matthew can suck the life-force from a target with a simple touch, slowly draining them of their vitality and strength and recovering his own. The effected area will grow colder and more lifeless the longer he maintains contact. Non-sentient creatures drained completely with this curse, can be raised as Spirit Beasts, which follows their Master's command. Can be used while under Spirit Veil, though with reduced effect. The rate at which the Curse takes effect is determined by the difference in power and the Targets Spiritual defense. The dark nature of this ability makes it one Matthew rarely uses on humans.

Ghost Quill
    Range: 30m
    Effect: Matthew is able to eject the Feathers of his wings at high-speed, causing piercing and cutting damage. The spiritual nature of these feathers makes them highly effective against magical and spiritual defense. Their sharp edge is even able to split apart spells and formations of a similar level of power. However, it takes a lot of energy to regrow his feathers, so the more it is used, the quick he will tire.

Guardian Wings
    Type: Defensive
    Range: 3m
    Effect: Matthew is able to infuse his wings with a large amount of Spiritual power, greatly increasing their all around defensive ability. However, while active, his mobility is also greatly reduced, making this skill better suited for shielding others, or as a way to buy time. Only usable in Human or Combat form.
    !Unreachable Oak Tree: (event skill) Rumors say that a person who masters this is able to keep standing in front of thousands of soldiers and not even one will be able to touch him. Truth is that instead of a mythical technique, Unreachable Oak Tree is an almost endless compilation of techniques, small skills, tactics, and tricks to make use of the ambient and everything around the user to make the targets trip, slip, get entangle and so on, making them feel like they are the densest forest where each step requires a herculean effort.

Spiritual Light Magic
    Type: Support/Healing
    Rank Progression: (Mid) - lvl 4/10
    Effect: A School of Magic specifically designed to fight the Unnatural and Eldritch creatures hidden in the secret places of the world. Spiritual Light is the Light of the Afterlife and the High Heaven. Distinct from Elemental Light or Holy magic, Spiritual Light Magic is the light that protects the lost wandering Soul. Its nature is one of Healing and Cleansing, erasing any corruption and distortions in spiritual beings or cleanse poisons and healing wounds in physical ones. While it does not have much effect on "evil" beings like Holy magic, Spiritual Light is dangerous to creatures of an "Unnatural", "Eldritch" or "Twisted" nature.
    Spiritual Light Magic was developed by Matthew as a means to counter a dark curse placed on a dear friend. It is derived from parts of both Healing and Spiritual Magic and can show similar, if weaker, effects, aiming for breadth rather than depth.
    While it can be used to Heal and Purify the body, its greatest strength lies in cleansing the spirit and mind. It is able to break down suppress and break down curses over time and its Light rejects and expels any unnatural or foreign power.

Spiritual Light
    Type
    - Healing
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increased the speed at which energy is restored. Each lesser rank increases the speed that wounds are healed.
    Spell Effect - Signature spell of the Spiritual Light school of magic. This spell has a great effect on Spiritual beings, Cleaning and rejuvenating their energy and healing wounds. This spell can be used to heal physical being with a Spiritual connection as well, though the effects are decreased by 50%.

Erase
    Rank Effect: each Greater Rank [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] decreases the casting speed of this spell by 1 second (2 second casting speed at Master Rank) and each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases the power by 10%.
    Spell Effect: Erase is one of the few designated offensive spells in the Spiritual Light School of Magic. While all Spiritual Light have some effect against strange, otherworldly Creatures that go against the natural order of the world, only Erase has the specific duty of destroying the target directly, by rejecting the target's very existence. The trade off however, is that each use only has limited power by itself. To deal with larger or stronger targets, the caster must have time to prepare. With a cast time of 5 seconds per instance, and the finished spell taking the form of a small white orb 7cm in diameter, this can put the Caster at large disadvantage. However, with the proper support, this spell can be devastating.
    This spell has no effect on targets that are not Negatively effected by Spiritual Light Magic.

Cleansing Flame
    Type
    - Healing/Support
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increases [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] the number of active Flames, 2 at Low rank, 8 at Master. Each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases their Lifespan by 1 minute (Low - lvl 1/10 last for 1 minute, +1 minute for each additional rank).
    Spell Effect - A blue flame that represents a Pure Soul. Cleansing Flame is an artificially created spiritual "dummy" soul that naturally attracts and destroys spiritual and mental corruption, like a moth to an open flame. It can be used either as a "scapegoat" to steal or weaken a curse for the target, or cleanse the surrounding area of Miasma or tainted power.

Spirit Link
    Type
    - Support
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increases [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] the number of active links (1 at Low, 4 at Master). Each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases the range of links by 10 meters.
    Spell Effect - Spirit Link is a support magic that links the souls and minds of the caster and their Target(s). This allows them to directly speak to each other over a short distance and share each others senses. While it is similar in concept to telepathy, this magic works on the soul directly, and cannot be interrupted in the same way as typical telepathy, and allows the user to know when a linked person has been tampered with to do so. In trade off, the range is much shorter, with only highly skilled users being able to maintain the link at distance.

White Hound
    Type - Support
    Rank Effect - Each Greater Rank increases [Low, Mid, Adv, Mst] the number of active "Hounds " (3 at Low, 12 at Master). Each Lesser Rank (lvl1-10) increases their Lifespan and sensitivity.
    Spell Effect - This spell creates several small white willow-wisps called "Hounds". Hounds are naturally attracted to unnatural energies and twists realities. They will seek out and attach themselves to any they find. These Hounds are able to hide their presence from others, erasing themselves from all forms of passive detection and abilities. They can easliy be found if one knows to look for them, but if the target is not aware, then they may never be. This allows the Caster to "Mark" their target and track them down at a later date, using another Hound to tract the traces left behind, like a Dog following a scent.

Spirit Eye
    Range: 1/3 km
    Effect: As a Wandering Ghost, Matthew is able to detect the presence and nature of spiritual beings around him. This ability also allows him to see the flow of magic and other such energies to a lesser extent.

Soul Core
    Effect: As a Wandering Ghost, Matthew's physical form is nothing but a spiritual projection. If this body takes to much damage and is destroyed, he will revert to a Soul Core form. This Soul Core can attach itself to a Host in order to recover or escape. A new physical body can be formed after certain conditions have been met, though it takes time and a huge amount of energy. Abilities and Skills are limited to support type only when in Soul Core form.

Silent Night
    Effect: In dark and dim lit places, Matthew suppresses the sound of himself and those around him, preventing others from noticing things such as footsteps, Weapons or even screams.

Spiritual Body
    Effect: As a Wandering Ghost, The strength and ability of Matthew's spiritual body is directly related to his spiritual power and condition. At peak condition, his physical power and stamina greatly increase. However, as he uses up his energy, he will being to weaken. His spiritual body makes him immune to crippling and otherwise fatal strikes (though his hidden Soul Core is still a weak point); He still takes damage, but something like cutting off the head, or stabbing the heart is not immediately fatal. While spells and curses that target the physical condition do not effect him, abilities that drain energy or attack spirituals have a greater effect. His spiritual nature makes him immune to more mundane poisons or other such effect, though poisons that attack magical energy can cause damage.

Heaven's Blessing
    Range: 200m
    Effect: Matthew has been chosen to act as a Spirit Guardian, a Wandering Spirit who protects others from the Malevolent Spirits that Haunt the world. While in his Presence, Evil beings such as Malevolent Spirits, the Undead and other unnatural creatures, have their overall ability reduced by 15% when he is in human form and 30% in combat form.
    Equipment:
    Manifest Gauntlets
    Description
    : As a Physical construct of his spiritual power, these Heavy Gauntlets cover Matthew's hands and Forearm while in Human form, and morph into his talons while in Combat form. While in Gauntlet mode, the sharp talons on the fingers can be enhanced by injecting spiritual power and gain the ability to "cut" magic and spiritual energy of a similar power.

Sharpened Ghost Quills (x100 per outing)
    Description: Ghost Quills prepared ahead of time. Being separated from his body for so long, they've lost most of their Spiritual nature. However, they are still extremely sharp and dangerous throwing weapons. These Sky Blue feathers are very light and durable, able to be thrown at high speeds without stirring the air as they fly. In a pinch, they are even durable enough to use as makeshift tools or even knives for close combat.
    Feathers of the Ziz
    Description
    : A special overcoat blessed by Heaven for the Spirit Guardian Matthew. This dark blue, almost black overcoat is comprised of hundred of thousands of density packed super durable feathers. It boasts a high Physical and Magical defense while still being light and comfortable. However, its defenses are more orientated towards protecting the wearer from Dark forces than more natural ones. This means that while it shows nearly unrivaled ability against unnatural enemies, against others it shows only slightly above average capabilities. It can use Matthew's own spiritual power to repair itself, and like his Gauntlets, grows in strength as he does.

Light Leather Armor (studded)
    Description
    : A set of otherwise common light leather armor that Matthew as use for years. It offers a descent balance of defense and mobility, though the wear and tear has begun to show. Matthew has made some small modifications to set over the years, adding hidden pockets and other attachments to fit his needs.
    Inventory:
    [Smoke Bomb x5]---[Throwing Needles x20]---[All-purpose rope x10ft]---[Lock-pick set]---[Travel Kit (map, compass etc)]---[Handicraft kit (needle, thread etc)]---[Toolcraft kit (hammer, wood knife etc)]
    [Old Locket]---[Card deck]---[Spirit Flute]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  17. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: Made some edits to the previous post. should read better now.)

18. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    It had been a quiet day today, with the majority of the staff busy with their own tasks and the other adventurers out doing quests. She didn't have much to do as both Chef and Pierre the bartender had shooed her out of the Tavern. Feeling listless, Blanc had taken up post at the receptionist desk to sort through some documents before heading back to the Inn.

"I wonder if we'll get a new arrival today. The weather sure is perfect...I'm tempted to just stand by the door and watch everyone pass by..."

Just as she finishes that thought, a figure walks through the doors and heads straight for the counter. He looked rather...weary for some reason. Blanc didn't make a comment as she took the registration paper and looked through it carefully.

Hmm everything seems about right...how nice a new arrival! Today wasn't so bad after all...the monsters were getting to be rather a nuisance so help was always welcome.

Blanc looks up and smiles politely at him. "Hello and welcome to the Guild Matthew, my name is Blanc. As a welcoming gift please have this Item Box!" Placing the Item Box on the desk she continues, "Any questions you have can be asked in the Tavern."

Stepping around the counter and walking towards the door she smiles again. "I do hope you have a lovely time with us, more adventurers are always welcome! Well I'll best be off then, the weather is just too beautiful today to be ignored."

Just as she finishes that sentence, Blanc disappears around the corner to go enjoy the rest of her day.

Her job was done. Right? Hopefully he found his way to the Tavern okay...it was connect to the receptionist area and in the same building...mother would not be pleased with her slip in professionalism...

OOC: Also please put your card in your signature within a spoiler. This makes it easier to know who we are addressing. Guild related links can be found in my signature for easy access if you need them.

So much text \o/ I really like how you gave him a background story~ I do look forward to reading more from you. ^-^

shad12ow, AliceShiki and Osamaru like this.
  19. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    A woman walks into the Adventurer's Guild and hands in her details to the receptionist. "I would like to register myself as an adventurer, please!" She declared, looking straight into the receptionist's eyes, her gaze unwavering.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Rhialla,
    Nacrene
    /The Red Rose,
    The Black Rose
    Race:
    Nymph
    /Elf hybrid
    Job/Class:
    Assassin
    ,Ranged Combat User/Sorceress,
    Spirit User
    Weapon:
    Dagger
    /
    Spirits
    /Magic
    Skills:
    Stealth magic
    | Nature magic|
    Spirit magic
    | Elemental magic|
    Dagger arts
    |
    Assassin arts
    Equipment:
    Dagger of Black Rose X2: A black as night dagger with the sharpest edge possible. The hilt has a black rose as the pommel, the reason for it's name. It holds a poison within that constantly replenishes through the use of the owner's mana. This weapon forms a blood pact with it's owner, becoming sentient and aiding in dagger skills. Any one who wields it, apart from said owner, will have their hands pierced by thorns and their blood sucked. The more blood this dagger feeds on, the deadlier it's skill and potency of poison.
    Spirits: Being a nymph means Rhialla has the ability to commune with the spirits, calling to them to aid her in battle, heal wounds and shield herself and allies. A blood pact must be made with the spirits before using them. They constantly feed on the summoner's mana whilst active.
    Inventory:
    Potion of concealment (10)
    | Health recovery potion (4)| Mana recovery potion (15)| Status recovery potion (5)|
    Poison (10)
    | Food rations| Water flask
    Darts (15)
    |
    Wires (3)
    |
    Lock pick set
    | Travel kit|
    Throwing needles (20)
    A rose necklace from a loved one|
    A contract for a life
    | A rose trinket from a loved one| A black rose sealed in resin from a loved one

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    AliceShiki and Osamaru like this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    *a spider came and took the registration form away from the table into a man's hand*
    Welcome to the Guild~! A new member, I see? Hmm....Well, nothing is missing, all written up all fine and dandy~ Please take this item box as your welcome gift. They can fit quite a lot, I must say. With this, your registration as a member is done. Feel free to take some quest from the quest board right away. But I do recommend spend a few bit of your time in the tavern to familiarize with the other member. Don't worry, they're a friendly bunch. Kind of rough and crazy some times, but friendly most of the time. May your adventurer be a grand one~
    OOC: Welcome~! Please go to the tavern first to look around and do put your member information in your signature for easy viewing in the future. What's up with the '???" tho? Anyway, welcome and have fun~!

AliceShiki and Osamaru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.