The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    I've no clue whats going on in what you're reading... i'm way past my sleep schedule.... i can hear the morning birds chirping...... so good morning? =/ *goes to sleep*

2. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning! And, well, Bing-ge is kind of a yandere?

IzKir, Gav and xenotop like this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    I keep trying to write the next part where G meets up with him.
    Then I run face first into the wall that is "Luo glacier Shen Qingqi single hand on the ground, the eyes can be said that the section is affectionate.
    He said softly: "Do not refuse to refuse me again."
    and my brain goes "..I'm sorry, my grammar filter keeps saying LBH is telling him "Do not refuse me again"
    And then it does not compute.

Kitama, IzKir, Luen and 2 others like this.
  4. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just make it so that lbh can see the fear/complete confusion in his face. This opens a dialogue between them and advances the plot.

Kitama and Gav like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ..../attempts once again

Fulmine Chrys and Matthew9999 like this.
  6. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav
    You can do it. I believe in you sempai[​IMG]

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god, that is so cute!
    /dies from diabetes

IzKir and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Next post should be arriving in an hour I hope. :V

9. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck is that?????? XDXDXDXD srry but OMG that is so painful to read

IzKir likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I copied it from the MTL section that heartantares posted a link to and have been trying to figure out what the fuck it is supposed to mean ever since.

FEEL MY PAIN.

Loriel likes this.
  11. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    From amongst the scorched earth and debris, a human figure walked out.
    A cold wind blew and the wide sleeves of that person's black robe slightly rose. The face and the overlapping collar were both flawlessly snow white. The person slowly walked out, his eyes seemed like the stars in the sky (not exactly but close enough) and he had on an arrogant expression; He clasped his arms as one leg stepped on a block of burnt rock. He looked bored out of his mind (again my own take).
    SQQ subconsciously called: LBH
    LBH blinked and his head slightly turned. A gaze like ice and snow and sharp as a blade was cast over.
    The moment SQQ was looked at by this gaze, it felt as if he had been pinned by two knives. His heart began to palpitate. He suddenly felt that the wind was strong and his clothes were a bit thin. Otherwise, why would his forehead and back feel so chilly.
    LBH raised a brow and flicked off the nonexistent burnt ash on his sleeve. He voiced a "Hm?" that carried a slight doubt within it.
    SQQ suddenly stopped his steps.
    This feeling, something was off.
    LBH cocked his head: SQQ?
    It felt increasingly strange. This tone, this expression, and this temperament didnt seem like LBH, yet it did seem like LBH.
    If he had to explain, the one standing in front of SQQ seemed like the original work's "LBH"
    errr, is the pain somewhat better now?

Nom de Plume, Kitama, c0c0ly and 4 others like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /clings to you, crying
    Moar plz.

Fulmine Chrys likes this.
  13. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav here u go. enjoy :LOL:
    LBH's hands were enveloped within his sleeves. He said while smiling: SQQ, why are u here?
    Alright, SQQ was sure now, the 1 in front of him was definitely not this world's LBH!
    LBH was always calling him shizun this, shizun that. His tone dripping with honey. He didn't dare to directly call him by name like this and was even less likely to use this kind of casual tone.
    Thinking that since this was the system's punishment n he was unlikely to die, SQQ slightly relaxed.
    He calmly said: this is qing jing peak.
    LBH looked around: if you hadnt said so, i wouldnt have been able to remember
    -blah blah blah qing jing peak was razed to the ground by LBH in the orig timeline-
    SQQ: why are u here?
    LBH shrugged: dont know
    n then he directed a strange smile at SQQ.
    This kind of smile was like he had raised a dog n then one day, discovered that the dog could speak the human language. SQQ felt his blood run cold from this gaze.
    LBH: ur dont afraid of me anymore?
    the one outside, not afraid. the one in here, afraid!!!
    LBH raised a hand towards him: come over here
    If this was the original one, the moment the darkened LBH beckoned like this, you definitely had to be afraid n have to die after obediently walking over. SQQ didnt want to be this stupid.
    He had just turned to turn when a black figure appeared a few inches in front of him and he was about to hit it. SQQ violently recoiled n narrowly avoided falling on his back. LBH reached out two fingers n pulled his sleeve, drawing him back. He gently said: what r u running for?
    -skip some of SQQ's monologue n bashing the shitty system moments n now back to LBH-
    LBH stared at his face for a long moment b4 frowning and said: u seem different somewhere. are u really SQQ?
    -WARNING TORTURE STARTS HERE N I WILL ONLY BE PUTTING DOWN WHAT LBH DID BC SQQ'S REACTION CAN BE SUMMED UP WITH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k? we good? then read on :)-
    LBH gazed at that face n seemed to feel a bit perplexed. He slowly gripped SQQ's right hand, LBH's palm was the same as before, dry and ice-cold. Suddenly, SQQ's right shoulder felt cold.
    LBH had pulled off his right arm completely!
    SQQ tried to resist by sending out a wave of spiritual energy but LBH sent out a palm n he was immediately defeated.
    The blood flowing out couldnt be stopped. SQQ staggeringly fell back but he hadnt gone many steps before he stumble over the burnt remains of a bamboo root and fell on his back.
    LBH calmly walked over n this time, he softly stroked one of SQQ's calves.
    SQQ tries to stop LBH from going thru with his human rod plan but fails.
    LBH singehandedly pressed SQQ firmly to the ground. His gaze could almost be described as tender and affectionate (...google was rite???o_O) He used a soft voice and said: shizun musnt reject me again
    In the blink of an eye, a tearing, lung-splitting pain came from his left leg joint and rapidly spread to the rest of his body.
    Suddenly, the pain disappeared.
    System: punishment has been terminated (SQQ had been pulled out of the dream realm punishment by the dream demon but since that dude doesnt exist yet in ur fic's timeline, there's no one to stop LBH from finishing torturing G :D)
    EDIT: sonnova gun why is this so long???

Nom de Plume, Kitama, IzKir and 3 others like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :p
    G hates the universe and everything in existence.

IzKir, Fulmine Chrys and Luen like this.
  15. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the punishment?
    Then if I were SQQ, after that dream punishment surely he won't see his own LBH as the same again. After all reading what happened in the novel's SQQ and actually experiencing the torture even if its in dreams is different. It's bound to leave a mark.

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    This is why Scriptor said that G would likely be driven straight up insane.
    G is already halfway nuts.

IzKir and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  17. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, he tries not to judge LBH although he does ask the dream demon dude where the heck LBH was bc if he didnt seem him rite then n there, SQQ was worried he wouldnt be able to get over the terror of Bing-ge any time soon n that would affect his interactions with Bing-mei AGAIN

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

It took a week and two straight days of work and no sleep before Yue Qingyuan got involved.

During those nights, there was no sleep for me. Only work. However, teaching kids and teens could only be done while the kids and teens in question were awake.

That was hardly optimal to me, since I was desperately trying to stay awake and kids and teens both needed 8 hours of sleep to grow to their full height.

Cold baths, stress cooking and stress baking, going through the accounts and books like a man possessed, writing down stories and information I could remember from my past life, creating various tags and talismans of spells based on existing books, drinking ludicrous amounts of tea and using Mokuton to build whatever I could think of were among the things I used my now suddenly expanded time for.

The kids and teens woke up to meals that had been started the night before, pastries that had been finished just that morning.

I ran them through every drill I could think of. Our stockpile of loot from harvesting medicinal and empowering plants, killing off magical or mystical or mythical beasts was expanded each afternoon.

I even started a vertical garden with a multitude of tiny pots on shelves and did my best to set up a goddamn working toilet system, after using Mokuton and Doton to build a dorm house as well as build a solid wood and stone house, both with plumbing.

All these because I was desperate to avoid punishment.

I could already tell the system was laughing at me, when I bit into one of the sweets Yue Qingyuan had brought me on his latest visit and felt grogginess and exhaustion dragging me in, like a tidal wave.

Sleeping potions! Yue Qingyuan, you backstabbing little shit!

"C-curse your sudden and inevitable betrayal!" I managed to say, glaring reproachfully at his worried face as best I could, even as I was dragged by the undertow of sleep and collapsed like a felled tree.

[DATA CORRUPTED!]

[CORRUPT DATA QUARANTINED]

[FILE FRAGMENTS RECOMPILING]

[FILE RECOVERY IN PROGRESS]

[10%]

[40%]

[70%]

[100%]

[SAVE AND COMPILE!]

20. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    it was for ur own good G! he doesnt know he's screwing u over by leaving u in the clutches of Bing-ge! XDXDXDXDXDXD

Fulmine Chrys likes this.