The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    so. Knowing what you do know of otl LBH how do you think he will react to this?

2. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    The gambling den? Too many criminals(JK)..... i dont go there

3. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    the dude does not take well to being ignored by that face (murdering Yue in front of Shen just to get a reaction out of him) so being possibly forgotten by SQQ is probably deserving of a really painful death. Hmm, slowly dip G into the area where the lava pit meets geyser so she gets the best of both worlds (kinds of suffering) :3

Gav likes this.
  4. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    how do u go there???

5. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    games section, blackjack i think...

(This is the moment luen goes broke and falls into our hand to settle the debts)

Luen likes this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    hugs @Luen and gives cookies <3

Luen likes this.
  7. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    in my defense, i still havent found the gambling den yet. could u link me? thank you~~~~

8. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at work =\

Luen likes this.
  9. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    its fine then. gonna see if i can join the mafia game :X3:

10. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    So the torture still hasn't begin...

Man I'm so eager for it xD

11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I just woke up.

Matthew9999 likes this.
  12. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Still at work..... then it is day 2 of survival week.... i found a block of tofu yesterday =D

IzKir, Fulmine Chrys and Luen like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale:
    The B Side

Well, this was interesting. He had never been to this place before. It had three moons, he realized, as he looked up at tbe sky.

A more familiar image entered his sight. Shen Qingqiu, clad in white, unharmed and intact. The long hair unbound and falling down shoulders and back, looking around him, with his brow furrowed in concern, at the reddish sky, the sands, the strangely colored pools, the flickering red creatures.

Anticipation filled Luo Binghe at the sight of the man clad in white. He had died too early, his gaze fixed upon a distant shore.

He had seen another Shen Qingiu recently also in a dream, but that one had known him and oddly enough, had not been afraid of him until he had actually hurt them. Then, that one had asked him not to.

As if that would have worked.

Now, here they were in an alien land that stank of sulfur and there was recognition in the man's eyes for this place. Dismay.

Had he been here? Well, he would have to be buried here, then. Time to remind him of everything, he thought, darkly pleased as the man looked his way. "Shen Qingqiu."

A moment's pause, far too long as if the man wasn't used to hearing that name or answering to it. His brow furrowed again, he looked helpless, at a loss. The shoulders slumped, twitched in an eloquent shrug.

There was no recognition in those dark eyes at all, as he spoke. "Sorry?"

What.

"I beg your pardon," Still no recognition at all. No... fear. "but how do I know you?"

White noise. Rage. Hunger. All these emotions provoked by the curious gaze in those clear eyes which were unclouded by fear or pain.

Shen Qingqiu had forgotten him.
    This could not stand.

His fingers itched to feel soft skin, to hurt, to rip, to tear, to see the terror in those eyes as he tore pieces off, one after the other. He wanted to pin him down and hear him scream.

He wanted his shizun to remember him.

Even as he moved towards Shen Qingqiu, a roar split the sky, and the man went ashen pale, and immediately cursed, searching for a sword or fan at his waist and finding only an empty sheath, as a large reptile made itself visible.

The look on Shen Qingqiu's face was complicated, frustration, disgust and disbelief in equal measure, as he spoke, "Seriously?!"

Then, not even taking note of Luo Binghe, completely focused on the beast, he blasted one of the sharp obsidian shards apart, injuring himself from smaller shards in the process, and then tore off both of his sleeves into long strips of fabric, wrapping them around each shard large enough to be used as a sword. Slim hands dyed the wrappings red with blood and the dismay in that gaze deepened even at the sight as Luo Binghe moved closer to him.

The man merely glanced at his waist to check if he was armed or unarmed. Upon finding him armed, instead of being angry or afraid, Luo Binghe could only see relief in that gaze as the man finished wrapping his improvised sword hilts.

A murmur of energy and the fingers and palms were whole again; and then he was speaking to Luo Binghe.

Surprisingly, it didn't involve cursing.

"The green pools and the very bright blue pools are poison, the shards are sharp enough to cut meat; the place has sandstorms at night and we will have to find a cavern to stay in if we don't want to get flayed to the bones."

Ah, he was definitely familiar with this place, but why was he telling Luo Binghe these things?

"The reptiles, insects and snakes are poisonous until the venom sacks are removed. The red creatures around the sulfur smelling water holes have a numbing bite; you should check yourself every ten minutes to make sure one of them hasn't latched on to you, because they will eat you alive if you don't pry them off in time."

Did he not even realize that he was giving Luo Binghe more ways to kill him?

...No. Apparently, he was looking at Luo Binghe as if he was a fellow victim of circumstance.

This could be useful. So very useful.

Luo Binghe tilted his head, smiled sweetly and said, softly, "Will Shizun be accompanying me?"

The utter confusion and disbelief he was presented with was piquant. Then the man shuddered slightly,"Don't call me that, only my students call me that and most of them are knee high!"

Still no recognition at all.

Wait. Students. Knee high.

Luo Binghe's gaze narrowed but he moved in close to press against Shen Qingqiu's frame.

He would definitely take advantage of the man's amnesia and pump him for information among other things, while he had it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  14. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh either the little buns are smaller than i thought or ShenQ is alot taller than i thought....... shouldnt it be waist high?

Fulmine Chrys and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ....G is exaggerating and they will always be teeny buns to him in his heart.

At least until they can look him in the eye directly, then they shall be meatbuns.

Fulmine Chrys, Chiiiiiiiii and Luen like this.
  16. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i loved the latest chapter! Thanks for posting :D

17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to ask..... what information could and amnesiac have aside from terrain info..... will LuoB see shizun's awesome new(anime) fighting techniques?

Reactions i need reactions! Cultural contamination needs reactions.

Fulmine Chrys likes this.
  18. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    He could find info that yuan knows its a dream, that in his timeline he hasnt met lbh yet. It also will allow lbh to understand this yuans character, etc. This gives him the info of the universe and also lets him start planning to seduce this yuan.

19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    But its a yandere..... G is not an M ...(as far as i know) his plan to seduce is slowly rip off G's flesh and peel him apart while soaking himself and dyeing G's silky pale white skin in G's beautiful red blood(flowers)......

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Gav likes this.
  20. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    While i kinda agree with that statement, i feel like that would kill a lot of the momentum in the fanfic. How do you progress the story when the MC is being tortured everytime he sleeps. G's modern mind might break from that.