Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered there is also Lan Wanji 's confession in that chapter. Could u translate it? :)

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf??? Sao ko nói sớm a QAQ???

3. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not wait until chapter 100 XD

Yuslia likes this.
  4. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NUUUUUUUU that part is freaking touched!!!! Can't wait:cry:

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Not very fluent though. I just understand the general meaning

Yuslia likes this.
  6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that so, can you read a Vietnamese novel normally? If you can, you could read the the translated ver :) if u could understand Vietnamese i guess its better than reading the mlt :)

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No way am I gonna read the vn version. That's way too much for me. The doujinshi though is pretty easy to understand. I guess it's because of the pictures

alexfilia likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The chibi rabbit! Omg, or is it a hamster? Either way, it's really cracking me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yuslia likes this.
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LaDyViL and kiara8 like this.
  10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    You could do the scene where JC comfronted wei wuxian about giving him his core <3 (now you made me curious about Lan wanji's confension orz)

Also this video sounds hillarious

11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that video is totally hilarious!!! My name is Lan Wangji, the title of the vid. Basically its about how a cool, handsome, elegant Lan Wangji become gay for Wei Wuxian lmao, so cuteeeeeeee. WWX also has a same vid lol

earp, Blood A, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can translate a little LW 's confession
    "
    Want you"
    "Yes"
    "Love you"
    "Yes"
    "Never want to be separated from you"
    "Yes"
    "Unless its you, then there is no one"
    If i remembered correctly

xBubblex, Aeli, Nikha and 4 others like this.
  14. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  15. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator is gonna update quicker in the summer. Although she probably won't get to ch100 by then... Wait for like

Wei WuXian version

alexfilia, LaDyViL and kiara8 like this.
  16. NyxEclipse

NyxEclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    I suppose I can accept requests for scenes to translate xD
    But pls don't kill me with the incredibly hard parts...my Chinese not very strong k.

Well at least for now, presenting the second time Lan Wanji got drunk and advice from him on how to treat that special someone of yours.

The urge to do something evil surged up in his chest as though something had ignited a flame in his body. Smiling maliciously, he said "Lan Zhan, will you still answer whatever I ask you? Will you do whatever I ask you to do?"

Lan Wanji: "En."

Wei Wuxian: "Take off your headband."

Lan Wanji reached behind his head and slowly untied his headband. Just like that, the cloud patterned headband was taken down.

Wei Wuxian carefully studied the head band and commented "There's nothing special about it. To think I thought it stored some secret within. Then why did you get so angry when I tried to take off before?"

Suddenly, it felt very tight around his wrists. He looked down only to see Lan Wangji using his headband to tie his two hands together and was just slowly tying a knot.

Wei Wuxian: "What are you doing?"

In order to see what exactly Lan Wangji was trying to do, he allowed him to continue his actions. Lan Wanji tied his hands very tightly together. First he tied a slip knot, then after some consideration as though it was not appropriate, he untied it and changed it to a dead knot. After thinking again and finding it still not appropriate, he added another knot.

The ends of Gu Sulan clan headbands would hang down like streamers and sway in a beautiful manner when walking. Therefore it was very long. Lan Wangji tied 7-8 dead knots consecutively, forming a string of ugly little lumps. Only then was he satisfied.

Wei Wuxian: "Hey, do you still want this headband?"

Lan Wangji's brows relaxed. Pulling the other end of the headband, he pulled Wei Wuxian's hands to eye level as though he was admiring his own great masterpiece. Having his hands being hoisted up like this, Wei Wuxian though 'It's as though I'm a criminal......no, why do I have to continue playing his game? Isn't it supposed to be me leading the game?"

Wei Wuxian abruptly woke from his daze. "Undo it for me."

Lan Wangji gleefully extended his arms towards his collar and belt. Wei Wuxian said "Not this! Undo the one on my hands! Undo the thing you tied on me! The headband!"

If Lan Wanji actually stripped him bare with his hands tied like this, that scene would really be too scary to even imagine!

-fortunately (or unfortunately *innocent whistling*), Lan Wanji didn't actually strip Wei Wuxian-

I think I might do a follow up part when all the kiddos react. That part is damn funny.

Rangeles, xBubblex, readerz and 13 others like this.
  17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk how Ml took MC's clothes off in a flash when his hands are still tied up xD

Yuslia likes this.
  19. NyxEclipse

NyxEclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Tosses out candy like Xiao Xingchen*

-pretty much a continuation of the other bit, with like a few sentences left out between-

Lan Wanji surveyed the area while dragging the ends of the headband. He pulled and shaked it as though it was very fun. Wei Wuxian said again "Undo it for me please? Han Guangjun, how can a gentleman like you do such a thing? What happens if everyone were to see this? Huh?"

After hearing that sentence, Lan Wanji started pulling him towards the outskirts of the forest.

As Wei Wuxian was being dragged while stumbling, he said "You you you wait a moment. What I meant was letting everyone see this would be bad, not go and show this off to everyone! Hello! Are you pretending not to understand? You're doing this on purpose right?! You only understand what you feel like understanding isn't it?! Lan Wanji!"

Before he could finish, Lan Wanji had already dragged him out of the forest and circled back onto the street, reentering the the the lobby through the inns first floor entrance.

The group of juniors were still merrymaking while eating. Although there was a disagreement just now, young people always quickly forget about any unpleasant things. They were currently very happy at the inn with a few juniors from the Lan clan secretly drinking alcohol. There was always one person starting at the stairs leading to the second floor as a form of protection in case Lan Wanji were to appear and catch them. Who would have guessed, Lan Wanji suddenly came in from the main entrance dragging Wei Wuxian along, shocking them all speechless.

Clatter! Clang! Crash!

Lan Jingyi dove to hide the wine pots on the table knocking over many plates and dishes in the process, causing his attempts to hide it to be utterly ineffective. Lan Sizui stood up and said "Han, Han Guangjun, how come you two came in from there......"

Wei Wuxian smiled. "Haha, your Han Guangjun found it too hot in the room, so he went out for a walk to enjoy the breeze. Then on a sudden whim and gut feeling, he came back and really caught you all secretly drinking alcohol."

He prayed in his heart for Lan Zhan to just drag him up the stairs straight away without talking to anyone or doing any other unnecessary actions. If he were to continue remaining silent while maintaining that icy cold expression, no one would realise something was wrong.

Just as he though that, Lan Wanji dragged him over to the table where all the juniors were seated.

Lan Sizui: "Han Guangjun, your headband......"

Before finishing, he saw Wei Wuxian's hands.

Han Guangjun's headband was tied around Wei Wuxian's wrists.

As though the number of people who noticed this fact was not enough, Lan Wanji lifted the ends of the headband up dragging Wei Wuxian's hands up in the process to reveal it for everyone to see.

The chicken wing in Lan Jingyi's mouth fell out. It fell into his bowl, causing the sauce inside to splash out and dirty his clothes.

Wei Wuxian's mind had just one though: After Lan Wanji becomes sober, he probably wouldn't need to face anyone again. (Basically saying that all face has been thrown out of the window)

Jing Ling was very bewildered. "......what is he doing?"

Wei Wuxian: "He's just showing you all a very special way use use the Lan sect's headband."

Lan Sizui: "What special usage......"

Wei Wuxian: "When you meet a suspicious zombie and you think you need to bring it back to study it carefully, you can then untie your headband, tie it up like this and bring it back."

Lan Jingyi blurted out "How is that okay? Our clan's headband is......"

Lan Sizui shoved the chicken wing back into his mouth. "I see. To think there was such an clever way to use it!"

-then they retreated into their room to play hide and seek as well as kiss lol-

Rangeles, xBubblex, Blood A and 12 others like this.
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Sizui for the win!! :D ....i really like that kid :3

if you could do the scene where they went back into their room it would be so awesome <3