LCD Empress Running Away with the Ball!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by bibi, Jun 25, 2017.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress Running Away with the Ball!

Description
    On the wedding night, she was tied to his bed.

“Woman, you dare marry another man!”

He was like a wolf as he devoured her until nothing was left.

“So the person forcing me into bed was you! You beast in human skin!” She clenched her teeth as she pushed against the wall to stand out of the bed.

She, a king from modern times, was reborn. All those that owed her had to pay blood debts.

But this king of evildoers, she had obviously not seen him before. Yet, she had to repay him with her body every night……

If you do not like the description:
    Girl is poisoned on the day of his marriage to the prince, probably by her sister, who married the same day as a concubine. A soul reincarnates in your body and decides to make money (???). It's a novel of transmigration.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the novel only a bit slow paced

3. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    HIS ??
    It should be HER .

4. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing English isn't your first language, you should really watch your pronouns

5. willwiz

willwiz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm always wondering which story the description is for. Nothing in the story matches anything in the description. At least nothing anywhere resembling the description is in the first 687 chapters of the novel. I guess the author decided to completely change the story?

The novel is a bit slow, but is actually quite good. Barring bad translation this novel is pretty easy to get immersed in, given enough chapters to munch on. I get that reading one or two chapters a day might not be a good experience though.

The premise of the story, the plot and the characters are pretty standard, some may call it bland, but the execution is pretty high up there. Basically the same story you see everywhere, but is written much better. The author manage to make the story pretty fun to read to be honest.

The 3.5 rate as of now is really really surprising to me, especially given "Father, Mother Escaped Again" is at 4.6??? I started reading both story at the same time, and frankly past the first quarter of both novels, this story, particularly the execution on the story telling, is vastly superior. This novel's rating should be higher is the readers could get through their prejudices. Given the type of rating given to other novels, this novel should be a solid 4.0.

bibi likes this.
  6. Miss Ruby

Miss Ruby 『Candy Floss』『Black Blood』 『❄️Ice Princess❄️』

Reading List:
    Link
    That description will chase off the majority of the people who see this novel. me included

7. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    True. This is mainly why I avoid the novel but a book shouldn’t be judge by its description. Since I’m pretty much catched up with my reading I might as well start on this novel.

8. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. This novel should 4.1 rate not 3 . I don't see why they rate it low. This novel deserved 4 rate.

9. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    Link for chapter 370 cant conect
    It say the moonbunny web eror?

10. Elizabeth 123

Elizabeth 123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel!!!!!!!!!