Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you!" She said, taking the item box and storing her items into it. "I appreciate your advice. I will head over there as I see fit. Have a nice day working at the desk!" She says with a smile on her face as she leaves through the entrance.
    (^_^)

(OOC: the ??? are for hidden identity information, basically leading two lives, one as a friendly elf sorceress, the other as an elf/nymph hybrid assassin)
    X

shad12ow likes this.
  2. skyking

skyking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Sora Kokuo/SkyKingOtaku
    Race: Demigod
    Job/Class: summoner/shadow user
    Weapon: envoker(a pure mithral based pistol that shoots spirit infused orichalcum bullets)
    Skills:Suicidal Awakening (by manipulating your will to die one can use the envoker and kill one self to gain immense power at the cost of losing ones memory of the past week), Persona summon (one can summon a persona or better known as the representation of ones personality to fight using the traits as weapon I;E a cold hearted person persona can manipulate ice, but in exchange you will start having your personality split apart), Shadow manipulation (by using your killing intent, one can install fear into anothers shadow forcing the shadow to obey you), Persona rebound, passive (you can summon more persona depending on how many personality's you have but they will start having natural conflicts)
    Equipment:head phones, a blue suit, gantlets, sword
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Inventory:karma orb (obtained by seeing the luminous as one of his own representation)
    Gold: 0

(oh btw plz do tell me how to make the image smaller)

3. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild.
    Here's an item box, it allows storage of almost anything.
    As for it's limits?
    That's beyond me.........
    If you have any questions, please look in my sig and go to the tavern thread, and ask around.
    Once again, welcome.

OOC (Out of character)
    Oh and, please put this card into your signature.
    It makes it slightly easier for us staff members.

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Making the image smaller? Maybe try saving it on paint and resize it a bit? I don't have any better ideas...

Welcome though! Enjoy your stay! ^^)/))

5. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A man walks up to the registration desk and hanks over his form
    name : faisal
    race : human
    class : dual wielder
    Skills : twin slash(slashes with both swords guaranteeing the target will bleed), flurry (strikes 6 times in 1 sec), Rend (slashes with both weapons draining health from each target hit)
    weapons : Two steel swords
    other inventory : leather body armour
    Thank you :)

6. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: pssst, there's a template with sections your application has missed out.

7. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A man walks up to the registration desk and hanks over his form
    Given Name/Title: Faisal
    Race: human
    Job/Class: dual wielder
    Weapon: 2 steel swords
    Skills: twin slash(slashes with both swords guaranteeing the target will bleed), flurry (strikes 6 times in 1 sec), Rend (slashes all enemies in front of you within 15 meters and healing for 70% of the damage done)
    Equipment: Full Body Leather Armour
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory: nothing
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)
    Thank you :)
    OOC: sorry about that i didn't see the template when i skimmed over the front page. xD

Nahrenne and Myriadfold like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari was making her way to the tavern when she saw a man going to the registration desk... Eh? There is nobody else here? Then... Hikari should?

Hikari got close to the man and looked over his registration paper...

"We-welcome Faisal-san!

Uhn... Everything seems to be in order, so-" *cough cough* "please take this item box, the guild gives it to the new people, it should help you carry your things!

Also... Please head to the Tavern to ask any-" *coughs* "question you might have.

That is it! Please have a good time with us on the guild!"

((Hey Faisal-kun! Put the guild card on your signature please! It will make things easier for people to know who you are when you're RPing.

Oh, and my sig has some links related to the guild, so take a quick look at it, okay?

Ah, and the "Don't change" thing only means that you should start with those things, you don't need to keep it written on your guild card.

Welcome aboard! I hope you have fun here! ^^)/))

9. Friickina

Friickina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title:Gabriel / Lone Soul
    Race: Half Human / Half Orc
    Job/Class: Master Chef / Brute
    Weapon: Butcher Knife / Unbreakable Wood Sword (Dull Point)
    Skills: Control-Passive:For being a Brute you have less control over yourself and your skills, but when a skill is mastered it is given a small bonus.
    Cook-Passive:For mastering the art of cooking, all foods upon consumption give a boost to Stamina and Regeneration for 30 seconds.(Control-plus 15 seconds for mastery of skill)
    Burn Orc Racial Passive/Active: when skill is in passive mode you will have better control of your emotions but 15% debuff to all stats for resisting Orc's instinct, when active you will gain 30% increase to stats, drains life force and amplify's all negative thoughts and instincts, deactivates when hp half point is met , cooldown 12 hours.(Control- can not effect racial skills)
    Sword Skills- Passive: Allows better use of all swords, draw a strike from any direction, improves skillful use of swords (Control- all swords are restricted, can only use basic wood swords)
    One Self Unique Skill-Active:Have full control of one's Mind and body for 5 seconds (Control- can not effect Unique skills)
    Loner-Passive: gain bonus when not in parties (Control- when in a party you get a 5% debuff of stamina)
    Equipment: Cooking Utensils, Basic Black Leather Armor ( Damaged) ,
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: Basic ingredients for 3 large meals

A young man, with a grand build, that could put any body builder to shame, walks to a equally as big door and pauses.

I hope to one day call this my home, as I have no home; this means a lot to me. I cant mess up now.

The man after a little hesitation boldly walks into the guild hall. He looks left and right , after spotting something in the corner he starts walking once more.

Here it is, the registration packet, after filling this out i can become a member of this grand guild; make now friends and have a good time with them. YOSH ... but my hand writing , good thing good hand writing is not a requirement

In just a couple moments, the young man finished filling out the paper and walked to turn it in; at a slower pace this time.After waiting in line patiently for about ten or so minutes he was next.

" sorry to bother you, umm but i have a registration for the guild i want to turn in." he said holding out the paper
    God i'm so nervous, i wonder what will happen next .

(ooc: that was fun lol like i was writing a story with minimum details, thanks for your time i appreciate it, i tried to make a strong character
    without it being too op, did it work? if you think soo tell me, if not then ill de buff him more.
    ps; building character. yeah pps;is it even needed?)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    As a small mechanical spider crawling on to the top of the counter, it took the registration paper to the hand of a man dressed in black outfit from head to toe. He glanced back and forth between the paper and the one new member. Then he let out a small smile toward him. Although the smile might turn out a bit scary and unnerving for some, it is his usual smile.
    "Welcome to the guild, Gabriel~! We are happy to have you here with us. And please take this," said the man as he pulled out a small box from under the counter and push it toward the new guy. "This is an item box. A standard equipment we give to every one of our personnel. It can contain a lot of stuff. Consider that as your welcome gift."
    The spider from before disappeared into the back of the room only to came back with a small card in which it put to the front of the new guy.
    "This here is your card. Do not lose it, ya hear me? And as of now, you are a member of the Guild. You can take new quest from the quest board right away. But I do recommend you to go to the tavern to familiarize your way. Go socialize with the other member. They are a bunch of rowdy people, but nice bunch of people. Ah, forgot to introduce myself."
    The man bowed slightly with one hand on his chest.
    "I am Shadow, the Guildmaster. Nice to meet you and may your adventure be a grand one~!"
    OOC: Welcome~! Please put you id in your signature to make it easier for other to see your char id. Have fun~! And I think the char is okay as it is. Strong, but not too OP.

BlancFrost and Friickina like this.
  11. Friickina

Friickina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooc : thanks :) for the opinion, it helps build my character

shad12ow likes this.
  12. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    The Adventure Guild doors open with a loud thud...

An armored man which radiates intimidating aura enters which each step a clink, the sound of clashing metal.
    He slowly approaches the counter and a glimpse of white appears from his armor eyes.
    With no words to say he just handed his Registration form without hesitation...

[​IMG] *I drawn this tehee~ (੭*ˊ꒳ˋ)੭
    Name: Jin Vodka Title: Doom Knight
    Race: Human Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Job/Class: Ex-Knight (master) | Mercenary (intermediate) | Cook (Low)
    Weapon: Battle Axe (B+) | Tower Shield (A+) | Halberd (A-)(unavailable)
    Skills:
    [Battle Axe Mastery A+][Close Combat Unarmed B+][Physical Mastery (Passive Skill) C+][Iron Skin C++]
    [Not used to due to certain issue only in certain mood. Negligible when throats is hurt]
    [Relieve] - Use your amazing powers of obliviousness to eliminate bad status effect.
    [Taunting howl] - Provoking howl unleashes a burst of energy that deals damage and increases threat. Attracts enemy agrro.
    [Battle Howl] - Energizes party members with a battle cry. Increases Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Critical Chance, and Stun Chance.
    [Devitalizing Howl] - Angry cry that removes enemy buffs and disables enemies from using skills.
    [Block Mastery A+][Toughness (Passive Skill) B+][Armor break A][Shield Charge B+]
    [Dense Armor (passive):] Mid chances to trigger traps, Low chances of surviving traps, Mid chances of seeing people naked, High chances in reading the mood wrong. Mid chances in increasing will and pain tolerance. {rolling dice/spin it to win it o( ≧▽≦)ツ┌═┐}
    [Sadism (passive):] Triggers when seen injustice. Increase in stats, torture skill unlocked, Pain tolerance, Guilt decreases. Duration of 5 minutes x target
    Equipment: [Silver Doom Armor (??)][Large Battle Axe][Tower Shield Customize]
    Inventory:

He silently stood staring at the counter. Inwardly he though 'Cough cough dammit I'm so nervous I think I open the door to strong. I was suppose to apply at saturday but got too cowardly. Glad I'm wearing my helmet or their going to see my embarrassed face. Ahh I just wanted to run.... NO! I shouldn't lose confidence! I going to join this guild so I can retain my trust to humanity!'

'I want to hide a corner right know'
    Release more evil aura from over thinking...

[​IMG]H: 143 cm
    Jin before Verdant Raid with his Kobold Followers Lavri, Bernard and Sanie
    [​IMG]H: 128 cm
    0.5% possess by Wrath(Gnev)
    [​IMG]
    Name: Jin Vodka
    Title: [Tasty Dragon Snack][Too Close for Comfort][Death Squad]
    Others: [Goddess of Sacrifice Hikari's Cleric][Askian Hamlet Guardian][3rd Wheel]
    RACE: Half demon lord (Half human with holy mana infused blood.)
    - This will result for higher defense and regeneration power.
    - With the half demon lord race, Jin now will devour the souls of his kills to increase his powers or heal his wounds.
    Job: Adventurer, Part-time Mercenary, Former Knight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    live in pursuit of knowledge. Most are trained in schools, and those lucky (or rich) enough attend colleges for advanced education. A scholar may specialize in one area, such as local history, or they may seek to study a wide range of topics. Scholars make their way in the world in a variety of methods. Some become tutors for wealthy families, or even professors at a college. Some earn their living by researching questions for the curious--possibly about one's lineage, or the story behind a nearby ruin.
    [​IMG]
    one who will use his power of the kitchen to his own will and helps the party members by giving them buffs (or debuffs), The Chef is a little bit of a worry to care for
    Weapon: Battle Axe (B+) | Tower Shield (A+) | Halberd (A-)(unavailable)
    CLASS SKILL: check the class above for each class skills: a profile image is shown
    [Relieve] - Use your amazing powers of obliviousness to eliminate bad status effect.
    [Taunting howl] - Provoking howl unleashes a burst of energy that deals damage and increases threat. Attracts enemy agrro.
    [Battle Howl] - Energizes party members with a battle cry. Increases Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Critical Chance, and Stun Chance.
    [Devitalizing Howl] - Angry cry that removes enemy buffs and disables enemies from using skills.
    [Dense Armor (passive)] -
    - Mid chances to trigger trap
    - Mid chances of surviving traps
    - Low chances of seeing people naked
    - High chances in reading the mood wrong.
    - High chances in increasing will and pain tolerance.
    - Mid chances in triggering random aggro to enemy or allies
    [Sadism (passive)] - Triggers when seen injustice or angry. Increase in stats, torture skill unlocked, Pain tolerance, Guilt decreases. Duration of depends to the degree of committed sin. Total time = time x target
    [Devil of Blaze: Gnev(Wrath)]
    [​IMG] [Appearance when possessed by Gnev at 0.5%]
    Triggers when emotion of wrath is high of Jin or the surrounding (eg: the people or souls)
    Increase magic focusing on Fire and some earth. High strength and agility.
    Current usage unstable since it is Wrath so berserk is more likely to happened.
    ((The shirt will be burned due to the flame wings, so Jin need to make a fire enchant shirt that the wings can go pass through.))

[Devil of Frost: Stolz(Pride)]
    [​IMG] [Appearance when possessed by Stolz at 0.5%]

Triggers when emotion of pride is high of Jin or the surrounding (eg: the people or souls)
    Increase magic focusing on ice and some air. High defense and wisdom.
    Current usage is stable due to the contract with the Devil of Pride, so Jin will mainly used this.
    [Half Human with holy mana infused blood] - increase healing and regenerative ability.
    [Half Demon Lord] - ability to devour the souls or life essence of his kills to increase his powers or heal his wounds.
    [​IMG] [Psuedo-Grimoire] - contains all magic Jin learned in childhood and Magic Research during Knight Cadet days
    - Lavri: Great Phantom Claws - Claw embued with Yin and spiritual energy, allowing it to have a concealed presence, silent and yet deadly like a ghost, and can even deal damage to spiritual beings.
    [Mist Knife], [Presence Extingisher], Phantom Tiger skin, [Sanie Plushie]
    - Presia: Maneki Neko, The lucky cat, bring customers if it raises the left hand, right hand brings money.
    [Lóng Shéng Biāo], [Cursed Vine whip],
    - Sanie: [Mana Branch], ! Branch of Leshy's Club: Holds the power to control animals to a limited extent, very fragile., [Treant's Staff], [Lavri plushie]
    ! Petal of the Great Eris Tree x1: Can be crushed to make a nearly indestructible vines wall around the user.
    - Bernard: [Elven Bow]
    - Flyx: [none yet]
    - Iris: [none yet]
    - Goel: [Hater's Gloves]
    Adventurer Rank: B
    Missions Completed:
    [Total: 72 + 15 = 93]
    [Solo: 7] [E: 14 | D: 13 | C: 6 | B: 3 ] [Party: 9| Upper:1][E: 9 | D: 23 | C: 9 | B: 0 ]
    [Raid Events: 3][P: 3 | Q: 15]​
    none
    1 - Desert Village: Hunting Spot(to many dangerous creatures)
    - Food: Exotic Spice, 5 Eggs, 1 Speedy Tuna Fillet, Floral, Herbs or Fruit Ice Cubes,
    - 2 x [Health Regen Potion (Experimental)] | 5 x [Bandages Roll]
    - Potion/Pill: Rejuvenation potion.

Purifying Potion: A potion which removes the impurities of the body, eliminate poisons and many sickness, it also has the side effects of improving the body
    Red Medicinal Pill Bundle (1 purifying pills, 6 Blood Pills.)
    Blood Pills = Recovers the user's Blood, Ki, and stamina.
    Purifying Pills = A potion which removes the impurities of the body, eliminate poisons and many sicknesses, it also has the side effects of improving the body
    - Weapon: [ 11 x Clockwork Remote Mine ]
    ! Qi-Returning Array Map: A magical map that allows the user to set up a special combat array spanning an small area, which can slowly increase the vitality and energy of all allies in the array. Takes a while to set up. (Cooldown 1 RL month)
    - 400x musclemen stickers and the 250x Cupid Feathers from Hikari, 395x Dark Coins
    - 10 chicken feathers. 5 meter rope made from vines, 4 books (??),3 Wooden Planks
    - Crystals: [Refined crystals: Fire(1), Ice(1), Earth (1), Wind (1)], Radiant Ice Crystal, Eternal Ice Shard, Radiant Fire Crystals(2), [Shard of Spatial Crystal], [Feather: Wind(1), Fire(1)], [Nalmika's Poisonous Spike], [Thunder Crystal(3)]
    [Thunder Crystal Shards(3)], [Condensed Life Crystal], [Mana Crystal(49) ]
    - Metals: Mithrils ingot(7), Orichalcum Ingot(2),
    - Leather: Yeti leather and dragon feathers(10) (from Monti), Pristine Desert Dolphin Hide(2), Rainbow Lamia Scale,
    - Special: Earth Orb, Lava Fish Core, Red Ore, Immortal Jade(10), Stone Slab(34), Martyrs Stone, Winter Demon Hide.
    - Random: Ton Flag, Ragshelm's toothpick, Poison Flower, Flying City Miniature
    Gold: 6,415 gold
    NAME: ?
    RACE: Living tattoo
    PERSONALITY: Wise
    ELEMENT: Magic
    WEAKNESS Physical
    SKILLS:
    RACIAL SKILL: 1 stats buff
    ADDITIONAL SKILL: Regeneration (mana)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    BlancFrost and AliceShiki like this.
  13. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Blanc appears at the receptionist desk and picks up the registration paper handed in by the new arrival...armor covered them from head to toe but it wasn't something unusual so she paid his appearance no mind.

After checking that everything was in order, Blanc smiles at the armor. "Welcome to the Guild Jin. I hope you have had a good day today, ah please take this Item Box as a welcoming gift." She brings it out from under the counter and places it on the desk.

"If you head over to the Tavern you will be able to find fellow members. They are very welcoming so don't hesitate in asking for help or just going there for idle chatter."

Smiling again she makes one last comment to finish the welcome. "My name is Blanc, I do hope you enjoy your stay with us here on Aeternus."

OOC: Hi and welcome \o/ Please put your card in your signature within a spoiler so it's easier to know who we are addressing ^-^
    The Guild related links can be found in my signature, make sure to read the first post of each thread and ask any questions in the Tavern if there is anything you're not sure of. Enjoy your time here o/

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    "....." The man slowly nods and slowly took the Item Box he stares at it intently. 'Umm where do I put this? hang it in my horn?'

Jin wanted to say thanks to the pretty lady but was too embarrassed to it.
    He slighted bowed and slowly walks away.
    He slowly clenches his fist forming a guts poise away from people eyes 'Yay I did!'

Jin walks towards to Tavern and leans in the corner with his arms cross silently staring at the adventurers with intimidating aura.'Ummm so I need to talk with other adventurers in the Tavern!!? Ahhhh I don't know what to say!! guess I will just lurk for know until I get the chance to speak'

[OOC: LOL that was fun.... I'm thinking of writing a story for my character and maybe draw a bit comic so I can practice my writing and drawing skills. I will try my best! *proceeds to continue staying in the corner]

BlancFrost likes this.
  15. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the door Creaks open a rush of cold air Bursts into the guild
    Suddenly a person appears at the desk
    "I would like to register" said the person without emotion tosses scroll with information
    Given Name/Title: Disease
    Race: Nosoi
    Job/Class:Necromancer
    Weapon:None
    Skills:
    Race Skills
    Plague-Everything in vicinity will start to die off
    Class skills
    Rise of the dead- create skeletons zombie
    Equipment:None
    Inventory:Corpse, blood red Whiskey

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  16. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Blanc notices the disturbance and picks up the scroll using a handkerchief. She looks over the information closely before putting it down to greet the newcomer.

"Hello and welcome to the Guild, Disease...well here is an Item Box as a welcoming gift. You can fill it up with whatever you want...the limit is unknown at the moment." Blanc takes out a Item Box from under the desk and slides it across the table.

"Please remember to not touch anything without asking first...we don't want any mishaps. Ah also you can head straight to the Tavern after registration. There you will find fellow members to chat with...don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have."

She smooths down her dress and smiles at him. "My name is Blanc and hope you find your time fruitful here. Aeternus is a really wonderful city isn't it?"

OOC: Hello and welcome again o/ Please put your card in your signature within a spoiler so it's easier to know who we are addressing ^-^
    The links in my signature can help you get started, if there are any questions make sure to ask them in the Tavern. Ah you are also able to start quests whenever you want. Just head over to the Quest Board for the list. The receptionists that can be tagged right now are Hikari (@brasca123) , Carm (@Carm) and The Guildmaster Shadow (@shad12ow)

AliceShiki, shad12ow and Carm like this.
  17. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grabs items and like dust getting blown by the wind scatters and disappears

18. Auram

Auram Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Jekn/Jeken
    [​IMG]
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Close-combat mind mage
    Weapon: Mainz Type Gladius;
    Skills: Mind magic, Speech, Opportunistic combat, Basics of sneaking,
    Equipment: Military uniform;
    Inventory: Knife; dagger; salted fish;
    OOC: Is this how it works?

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, a newcomer! Then we should greet him, but... Eh? Nobody around? Should... Should Hikari do it then...? Okay... *deep breath*

"We-welcome to the guild Jeken-san!

Please take this Item Box, it's a-" *cough cough* "gift the guild gives for newcomers!

If you have any questions, or just wishes to interact with others, please-" *cough cough cough* "proceed to the Tavern.

Uhn and... Ah! Let's try to be good friends!" >.<

((Welcome aboard! Everything is okay!

Please put the guild card on your signature, it makes it easier for other people to know who you are.

And check my signature for some links related to the guild.

Enjoy your stay and have fun! ^^)/))

Auram likes this.
  20. schmidtcooper

schmidtcooper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Cooper
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Tank Commander
    Weapon: Main Battle Tank
    Skills: Tank Manipulation, Summon Tank
    Equipment: Tank
    Inventory:

OOC: I wanted to join for a while but couldn't work up the courage to. I dont want to mess things up. Just tell me if my character isn't correct. I like tanks though...

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.