Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    The Elephant-kin Grunt swung his sword aiming at Jin's neck. Jin quickly uses his tower shield to block. 'Heavy'

"Hahaha... as expected from Humans. You punny insects have no match for our strength and power" the Elephant mocked Jin.

"Huu..." Jin holds his breath and uses [Taunting Howl], "You are too weak for me... You're not enough..." Jin looks to his surrounding seeing other bandits and Elephant-kin Grunt. "Hehe, are you guys gonna watch, don't tell me you're scared?"

"You cocky Bastard!!!" "Kill him at once" They got aggravated by the words of Jin and started to gather around him.
    "Fools..." Jin grin at that sight and he let go of his shield, holding his spear with both hands. "Shall we dance"

As the bandits surrounded Jin, he started to run towards the Bandit archers. The Elephants grunts started to chase him. The Bandit archers where shock seeing him getting close, they started firing arrows but most of the armor blocks it, he started attacking them.

"This arrogant human to ignore us Elephants!!" the Elephant-kin Grunt became aggravated and swing their weapon behind Jin.

"Hahaha, idiots catch me if you can..." Jin dodges every attack but for some reasons, the bandits are dying from those attacks. Jin used the Elephant-kins strength and slow movement to kill the other Bandits in the surrounding. He keeps on taunting them making their movements become predictable and guiding it towards the Bandits.

"You slippery cockroach!!" the Elephant-kins started to enrage more before they could even notice all the human bandits are killed. Slowly the Elephant-kins started to die from each other attacks. While the surviving ones injured are left to finish by Jin.

Jin was exhausted from the unending battle and using his throat multiple times from his voice skill. He feels like his throat is dry as he watches groups of Tiger-raiders coming.

"Sigh~ they are endless..." Jin sighed
    "....Master" Lavri suddenly appeared by Jin side, handing a bottle of water.
    "Ah! you shock me there...." Jin grabs the bottle and drinks it with a big gulp. "Ah~ refreshing, so why are you here?"
    "I'm here to rally a report that most of the villagers are evacuated, Bernard is climbing to the highest place to scout the area" Lavri reported with a calm voice.
    "Hmm.. excellent, you guys did a good job" Jin rubs Lavri head.

Jin stares at the incoming Tiger-raider, "Sigh~ Tigers are my favorite beast-men. I don't really want to deal with them"
    Jin eyes suddenly wide open as he got an excellent idea, "I'm going on top of the tower Lavri, I need to do my duty as an FFF Inquisition!!!" Jin shouted while running towards the tower.

As he reaches the top, he inhales largely gathering all the air in his stomach preparing to use his [Battle Howl].
    "LISTEN TO YOU ALL TIGERS-RAIDER!! ARE YOU FINE DOING THIS POINTLESS STUFF! WHILE YOU'RE HERE YOUR WOMEN ARE INDANGER!!" Jin shouted his voice reaching almost all the surrounding of Fujiwara Town.

"What is that guy saying?" All the Tiger-raiders curiously stared at the Jin who was on top of the tower.

"THERE IS AN FORDIMABLE ENEMY THAT THREATEN ALL YOUR TIGER WOMEN! HIS NAME IS RAIJUKITTY AND HE WILL STEAL ALL THE TIGER WOMEN!! HIS A GREAT WOMANIZER THAT NO WOMAN IS SAFE NOT EVEN LOLIS OR BABAS! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR WOMEN STOP HIM!!" after Jin shouted this he drops down to the tower feeling tired.

"Dammit find that guy!!" "From his name his highly likable to be a cat race!!" "Protect your wifu for your lifu!!" "Kill those who threaten on taking our women!!" The Tiger-raider got aggravated forming a mob searching for Raijuukitty.

".....Master here you water" Lavri handed Jin another bottle.
    gulp gulp "Thanks, Lavri, then shall we clean up the remaining enemies?" Jin started to stand up searching for enemies to kill.
    "Umm... Master isn't Raijuukitty your guild mate won't his life be endangered?" Lavri asks to confuse while tilting his head.
    "A sacrifice is needed to save the villagers..." cough cough "I mean his raijuu he will survive, plus he even said in the Tavern that he can't wait to create bloodshed" Jin explained
    "......." Lavri stared at Jin.
    "Don't worry Raijuukitty is together with other OP guildmates"

Jin silently said looking at the distance. "Trust those guys"

28/30
    @ToumaNorstein

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    AliceShiki, Razogul, Hatchy and 10 others like this.
  2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Look, they finally get close to the gate!"

I turned away from one of my sculpture as Vhera pointed at the northern front, particularly where the bandits attempting and so far failing to get through the freezing barrier and now fortified their position in hope that someone will break or melt the ice.

Let's give them a push.

I snapped my finger, a completely pointless gesture as far as magic concerned but it's a dramatic flair that Vhera liked so I kept it up. The part of ice that covered the gate abruptly exploded, flinging jagged spikes haphazardly toward the bandit's flank inside as well as their friends outside.

The gate is open again now, but I doubt anyone will make use of it anytime soon considering most of them are laying bloody and impaled all over the place...

29/30, northern gate is (mostly) free to capture.

3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Together with the girls anything was possible.
    Together we will grow in strength.
    Together we will help those in need.
    Together.
    As one.
    The job will be done.

With the metallic scent of fresh blood filling the air the two girls were hesitant in moving forward. Even as the other adventurers rushed forth to subdue the bandits, they stood still.

"Uuuu Blanc...that smell..." Elyn tugs at her leaders' sleeve as they watch the chaos unfold. No mercy is to be used for the enemy but killing wasn't something easily done.

"It worse then imagined...much worse...we'll be together so it will be fine Elyn." Blanc grasps Elyn's hands between her own and looks into her eyes. "We just need to make sure Jibs doesn't run off again like at North Mountain."

"Unn we certainly don't! Otherwise we'll have to have another meeting with Jibs." They both smile cheekily at this and the nervous energy dissipates. Having something to anchor themselves made dealing with the present that much easier. Especially since the girls didn't favour bloodshed at all.

Noting that the third member of their party had still not arrived Blanc looks towards the entrance of the airship. "Speaking of Jibs..."

"Ojou is here." Aika is seen carrying her Ojou out of the airship. "Ojou fell asleep...I think the excitement got to her..."

The three girls sigh in exasperation. It seems some things never change no matter where they were.

"There's no time, please carry her towards the North Gate then Aika. The scent of blood should wake her up."

"Yes Blanc." (Aika)

"The orders are simple but we can still work together to accomplish our target." (Blanc)

"Unn no splitting up! Well not for long anyway...I'll have you in my sight Leader!" Elyn is motivated to do the best she can and not let her partners down. Jade taps her cheek gently with his tail in encouragement.

Smiling grimly, Blanc turns around and looks towards the northern side of the Town something seem to be blocking it from view...it looked like ice? "Oh my the walls...someone has made a rather large statement. We won't have any trouble with the enemy breaching the gates with those in place."

"I'll also do my best!" (Elyn)

Blanc pats Elyn on the head briefly before brushing down her skirts. "Let us begin then."

Murmurs of agreement fill the air and they start moving as one.

((@Jibs @Zerith ))
    30/30 Gate is now secure. Counter reset.

AliceShiki, Razogul, Hatchy and 10 others like this.
  4. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    "What the hell is this?"

Casually sitting on a balcony overlooking the Northern gate, a lone figure was sipping on Monti's alcoholic spring water. From an outsider's perspective, the situation was surprising in the guild's favour, even though this was practically the their first operation in these unknown lands.

Taking another sip and listening to the sounds of the fierce battle that slowly drifted over, she shook her head, "Yep, I still have no idea about what's happening."

While watching spells, ballista arrows and cannonballs being flung around, she managed to make out a couple of familiar faces in the crowd. Chuckling to herself, "Silly clones, if you only ever appear in these raids without ever showing up in the tavern you'll be easily identified..."

Watching the ensuing chaos getting more chaotic, she noticed a few rats slipping through the guild's defences making their way towards the port. Jumping onto the railing and hyping herself up for an epic chase sequence, a guy ran pasted them and "dynasty warriored" them. Reluctantly sitting back down she poured another cup of the draconic spring water and sighed. This was the 17th time someone stoled her thunder, it had been this way since she exited the ship, it was like as if all of the adventurers were focusing on defending the north gate and ignoring all of the other ones. Staring at the eastern and southern gates, although there was a commotion, it seemed that everything was happening here.

Staring up at the sky and stroking her chin, she muttered, "How weird... It's like as if there's an invisible force compelling both forces to battle here."

"Well, sitting here won't help..." Having decided to finally join the fray, Ton jumped down and ran into the battle...

to only find out that the battle for the northern gate had died down...

5. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    "Gah"
    My air was shot out of my lung from the impact, losing my breath, I, of course, tried to regain it.
    Though, to no avail.
    As my back kept being asailed by the walls behind it, I can almost hear the bones breaking.
    Of course, it's not like my chest is doing any better.
    The elephant juggernaut or something..... no really, what was it called?
    This will haunt me if I die to something I don't know the name of.
    It's shoulder in my ribcage as the tackle made me a pancake on the wall.
    Perhaps it thought me dead?
    That, perhaps, is wishful thinking.
    As, when it backed up, it just rammed into me again.
    Repeating this, over, and over, and over.
    Did I mention and over?
    Huh?
    Did it stop?
    Phew maybe I can finally get a res-

My thoughts did not get to finish there, as my body was sent hurtling through the air like a rag doll after getting whacked by the stupid elephants heavy club.
    Kinda like baseball, for kids.
    You know, when you have that stand in front of child, with the ball on top, so that kids can learn how to hit the ball?
    Before they move on to the real thing that is thrown at them?
    I can only hope that there isn't another elephant astronaut that appears before me when I get closer to land.
    Else, this game of human baseball, will probably end up being a game of tennis, or badminton.
    Take your pick.
    Well, I guess this isn't "so" bad.
    Flying through the air, as my blood splurts from my wounds scattering everywhere, kinda like a firework.
    Way to put a positive spin on things myself.
    No problem myself, any time.
    Yeah......... this is just me in denial, right?
    OHHHHHHHH
    IN DENIAL!!!!
    That's the phrase.
    Yup, 100%, the phrase I was looking for.
    Good, now I have one less regret as I plummet to my death.
    I should probably find a way out of this pinch while I have enough time to monologue, right?
    Oh well, too late.
    I can already see a rooftop inching.... well not exactly "inching" , but you get the idea, closer to my face.
    Now then, take the momentum, turn around, and get my back whacked, or my legs, not the face.
    *slam*

I suppose that's the sound of my thoughts ending?
    Well then, how about I bash that elephant into space with my mace?
    Then he'll really be an astronaut.
    You know, it's kinda embarrassing thinking about these horrible jokes.
    Not to mention my unwarranted arrogance thinking I'll destroy the elephant after the beating I just took.
    Actually, I'm more surprised over the fact that no one is attacking me?
    Is it because I'm practically a zombie?
    Well, at least, that's what it looks like to me.
    No, wait, if I look like a zombie, I'm pretty sure I'm would be assaulted.
    Pretty sure.
    Well regardless, I can see the elephant ummm I want to say juggler.... but that doesn't seem right, nor do I want that to happen to me.
    I see it wreaking havoc.
    Slamming into walls.
    Needless to say, I ran up to it, bloody and battered as I am, and sent my mace whacking at it's ankle.
    I heard a loud cry of pain come from it.
    Hmm, good.
    Moving left as it tried to step on me, I took a short sword I got from one of the fallen bandits, left it upright, and umm yeah.
    Witnessing an elephant step on a sharp pointy thing is fun, I suppose.
    While it's preoccupied with that, I sent my mace at it's other ankle, as it was holding it's foot with both it's hands, causing it to topple.
    I had a sudden erge to yell "Timber" but I held it back.
    I hastily came to it's face, trying to piece it's heart was likely to yield too much time, and continuously smash in it's face.
    Until I was left with bloody pulp.
    Was I satisfied?
    People say that revenge is a empty feeling, one that brings about no resolve, no end to the conflict.
    That you'll end up steeping to their level.
    But, in reality, is there really anything wrong with that?
    Who knows.
    All that's left is an empty feeling.
    Though, the feeling of it's flesh getting pounded inward was mildly satisfying.
    I say to myself as I hear news of a gate being secure.

OOC:
    2/20 (Or should I put 32/50? Actually, does the counter even start? I believe it does, but Nurman's doesn't have a number at the bottom >.>)
    And exactly 750 words.

6. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is bad. As one might expected. The first thing that came to my mind was two things. First is the smell of salt. Yes, we arrived at a coastal town. Then the next is…the smell of blood. I feel…nauseous. It was so severe and thick that even a beginner like me will know that the battle has been going on for quite some time. And…sadly….the number of victim will probably be more than just a lot…

“…so cruel…”

I mumbled that as the three of us move toward our first destination. The North Gate. They said we need to secure the gate. No, that is the job of the C-rank member and above. For the lower rank like me, it is to help the citizen. To rescue them and eliminate the bandits. I…don’t really think I can easily kill them. But…it is my job…Uuuuu…And the closer we got to the gate, the more that thought dawn on me.

“Elyn.”

“Y-Yes!?”

At the sudden call of my voice, I almost jumped from my own skin. I thought that was the enemy. But thankfully, it was from my group’s leader, Blanc. Of course it was not the enemy. They wouldn’t know my name. She then looked at me with her pair of gentle eyes. And then she…

“Ei!”

“E-Eh!?”

She slapped both of my cheeks very gently. It didn’t hurt at all. Just surprising. At the moment, she kept her two hands on my face, squishing them.

“Relax. You’re not alone, Elyn,” she said to me accompanied with her usual gentle smile. “You got me, Aika, Jibs….When she wakes up, anyway. And also the whole Guild.”

“O-Ou!”

“So relax. You’ll get hurt if you are too tense.”

“Y-Yesh!”

She back away slightly then looked at me, giving me a content look at my answer. She’s right. I’m not fighting alone. We are in this together. I’m not alone.

“Oh, right!”

Suddenly Blanc tapped her fan on her hand and looked at me with a smile.

“You also got your Mr. Rald with you~”

“B-B-B-B-Blanc!?”

Of course, the mention of my object of adoration made me blushed immediately. I know that he doesn’t see me as anything. That’s why…I will just stay silent for now. And do my best.

“Oh, how cute~”

“Uuuuuu…..”

H-Hey! Even Aika is laughing at me! How cru-

“N-NO!!! S-STAY BACK!!!!”

Our relaxing time was disrupted by a sudden shout near us. We all looked toward the direction of the shout and find a bandit wearing a black armband pinning a small boy. The bandits brandished his sword and it was aimed at the boy. I immediately widened my eyes. We got to save him!

O fire that will strike down my foe, appear and shoot them down

“Huh?”

It seems that the bandit heard my chant. Well, too late!

“Fire arrow!”

With that last shout, an arrow of fire came toward the bandit. Due to the sudden attack, he couldn’t do anything in time except defending himself with his sword. Sure enough, the sword was not enough to protect him. What happened next was the bandit got thrown away due to the force. Using that gap, I floated toward the boy.

“…so terrible…”

The boy’s cat ear was torn so badly that it was almost falling off. There’s wound near his eyes. And the large wound on his hand is oozing out blood so much that his face has become so pale. He could barely look at me.

“How dare you attack him!”

I heard a shout from behind me. I glanced back at him and saw several of them near the fallen man. So this is the one that has been doing such horrible thing.

“Now get away or I will get you and your friend too!”

….You will attack my friend?

“Hey, why don’t we just capture them? We can have some fun with them~! Hahahaha!”

“……”

“Good idea! Let’s do that!”

“…shut up…”

“Huh? What did you say you weakling?”

O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes. Fire pillar.”

The moment I said that, a magic circle expanded under them. I could only hear some “huh” from them before sound of rushing fire consume them, leaving them to ashes.

I gave a health potion to the dying boy and then looked at my friends.

“Let’s go.”

For some reason, I feel nothing but burning hatred at those scoundrels.
    (( @BlancFrost @Jibs So, it's 3/20 ?))

AliceShiki, Razogul, Hatchy and 11 others like this.
  7. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yoru's side -
    Getting out of the Airship with my fellow adventurers, I immediately see what was happening in the town.
    " Let's see.... Evacuate the civilians, or..... Start slaughtering? "
    He asked this question to himsel and eventually came the answer he was most likely about to do.
    " Yep. Slaughter~ "
    He laughed maniacally and immediately become invisible then rushed to the town to start the killing.

- In the town -

(Bandit Guard) - "Tie them up! Immediately kill those that resist! That was the orders from the above!"
    (Bandit (1)) - "Hey boss! Can I have some fun with the captives after this?"
    (Bandit (2)) - "Yeah!"
    (Bandit Archer (1)) - "Oooh! I like the sound of that! Hahaha!"
    (Bandit Archer (2)) - "Tsk. Men...."
    (Bandit (3)) - "You got a problem with that, huh?!"
    (Bandit Guard) - ".........."
    (Bandit (1)) - "Boss?"
    (Bandit Guard) - *Head slowly falls* *Blood spurting out of his neck*
    (Bandits) - "?!"

- Yoru's POV -
    Listening to the Bandit that looks like the one leading this small team, I've got the information that's someone much higher than them is ordering to do this.
    "Hoh? This is just grunts?"
    He muttered, slightly amused.
    "Anyways. Better finish this, they're waiting."
    While the bandits were talking, he silently move behind the bandit that looks like the leader and slashed at his neck.

(Bandits) - "?!"
    (Yoru) - *Slowly reappears* "Oops~ hahaha! Sorry, my knife slipped~"
    (Bandit (1)) - "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
    (Yoru) - "Me~? Let's just say...."
    He Disapperead then appeared in front of the bandit and lifted him by the neck.
    (Yoru) - "Death."
    He broke the bandit's neck.
    (Bandit (1)) - "Aghh!! Let me g-" *Got his neck snapped*
    (Bandit (2)) - "K-k-kill him!!" *Charging at Yoru*
    (Bandit Archer (2)) - "Hiii!!!" *Drops on the floor*
    (Bandit Archer (1)) - *Shooting*
    (Bandit (3)) - "Die!" *Charging at Yoru*
    (Yoru) - "Come! Let's dance!"

- Minutes later -

(Bandit Archer (2)) - "D-d-don't come!!!" *Saw her teammates bodies without heads* *Backs away frantically*
    (Yoru) - "Don't worry. I won't hurt you~" *Smiled* *Slowly walking towards her*
    (Bandit Archer (2)) - "No!" *Crying*
    (Yoru) - "Tsk. You're too loud." *Appeared behind her and made her faint* *Ties her up*

- Yoru's POV -
    Now that I got that out of the way, I guess I need to escort the citizens.... Sigh.....
    He untied the citizens and they thanked him for helping them.
    "Anyways, Follow me. I'll help you get out of here. "
    (Citizens) - *Cheering*
    He carried the captive bandit on his shoulder and proceed to escort the citizens to the Port.
    WHEN.
    " .......... DAMN YOU JIN!!!!!!!!!! "
    ------------
    OOC: Sorry. Was late.
    Orz
    (( @Razogul @Kysil @Quaesitor ))
    4/20

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Razogul, JinVodka, Hatchy and 7 others like this.
  8. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    " NYA? " - Kynn
    ' even though i dont have ears, it is annoying... ' - Gen's tail

Gen stops running while a half eaten bandit is on the tail laying lifelessly.

" Let go and see what is happening Gen! Might be fun! " - Kynn
    ' gyun! ' - Gen
    ' Lets.. Humans never tastes good anyways so maybe i can Eat something else~ ' - Gen's tail

The Tail Spits the Lower half of the Half-Eaten bandit while Gen Goes forward to the source of the Ramblings.

" Un... Thats Jin... And... " - Kynn

Looking at the top of the tower, Kynn notices @JinVodka , a Guildmate and a friend.

" He's Fallingg!?!? " - Kynn
    ' should we help? ' - Tail ( got tired of writing Gen's Tail )
    ' Gurururu! ' - Gen
    ' yup nevermind him... Food incoming~ ' - Tail
    " Opps~ [Fireball]! [Ice Pike]! " - Kynn
    ' *chomps* ' - Gen and Tail

While Kynn is Looking at Jin, The Bandits got into a frenzy and starts running all around and rampaging. Some of them even ran towards Kynn and Gen, The bandits Looks like From the Tiger-kin Tribe, nasty hot headed and Agile beastkins but also strong. No wonder they got taunted so easily.

But Kynn and Gen did some short work to them and Burned 3 bandits and pierced 2 archers while Gen and its tail each ate one bandits.

' Might be one of the fun raids ever ' the Tail said while chewing and savoring the tigerkin bandit

(( @JinVodka @BlancFrost @Kuma Desu @AmIaCat ))

Razogul, JinVodka, Hatchy and 7 others like this.
  9. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

I reached an alley in the residential area. Some thugs and three men in crude armor were having a suspicious conversation there.

All of them had a piece of black cloth tied to their arm or forehead, as a bandana. According to the instructions, they were the Reaper Gang, isn’t it?

I gripped my spear tightly, but then remembered Kuma’s words. Keep it at minimum output. I don’t think I could do it with it at spear form, since my fighting style is really messy, so I had to opt for another idea.

[Ellengarde - Dragon Form.] (Mirea)

My body changed to one that resembled a dragonkin’s. Scaled skin, two horns grew on my head, and a pair of moderate sized dragon wings grew out of my back. My hands also grew sharp claws. Nodding in acknowledgement when the transformation ended, I jumped from where I was and flew to shorten distance.

I arrived where they were already clawing the nearest bandits, killing two or three small fries. There were about five small fries left, but I ignored them for now as I focused on the three holding some rather well kept swords.

One of them swung his sword at me, but I caught it and pulled to my mouth, gulping the whole sword down. I don’t have the time to leisurely eat right now.

The three men became dumbfounded when I ate the sword, giving me some nice openings to attack.

I knocked them down with my wing and proceeded to finish them. That until I noticed a weird energy inside one of them. I wonder what it is…

I pulled him from the ground and buried my claws in his chest as I started sucking his blood and energies.

The blood would serve only for me to absorb the few minerals that lingered in it, but what I was interested the most was the strange and delicious energy inside his body. As I finished, the body of the bandit fell limply in the ground. My mouth curved upward.

[Cultivator? Understood. The guildmaster won’t mind if I at least have a snack while I kill them.] (Mirea)

I could feel my core growl in anticipation for the new food presented to me. I roared and finished the rest of the thugs to search for more food.

---------------- Side Maligno ----------------

I was fighting some thugs in the street when I heard a loud roar. The voice was most likely Mirea’s.

“That damn girl...” (Maligno)

I kicked the last bandit’s crotch and prepared to depart in search of Mirea, when I smelled something familiar.

“That’s… Yuki’s smell. 100… no, 90 meters away and moving.” (Maligno)

As I mumbled something an arrow passed by my head. I cursed myself for getting distracted as I thanked the heavens for the archer’s lack of accuracy.

“Maybe I’ll search for her… but first… let’s deal with that archer bastard.” (Maligno)

---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

I hopped around a street, searching for an enemy, but because of my tardiness, most of them had been cleaned from the streets near the port.

“This is really boring, but oh, well...” (Kuma)

I could hear a clamor coming to the north gate. They probably secured it. Meaning I wouldn’t have anything to do unless I went further inside the city.

Or that I thought.

I saw not that far from where I was a fairly large group of people. One of them wore a better looking armor than the rest and carried a large sword. The group seemed to be running away since they failed to protect the gate.

I smirked at the side and poured some holy power in my feet. I could feel my body screaming as the parasite accelerated his work to supply me this holy power, but that wasn’t important for now.

I ran in their direction as fast as I could and started thrashing the backline composed of small fries.

“Wha-”

“W-we’re under attack!”

“Kill that girl!”

The archers tried to pull their bows, but I was already on them, stabbing their hands. Every time I stabbed my spear, I left the place where I stabbed frozen solid.

Seeing that there weren’t many chances for them, the rest of the small fries started fleeing, but I didn’t cared much. I had gotten the attention of who I wanted. The bandit captain and his guards directed their hatred to me as I smiled at them.

6/20

OOC: @Kysil I'm sending Maligno to help~ Though you can knock him out if you want XD

10. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    --*at the airship a few hours before landing*--

When I first heard the announcement from the bear master-- *cough* I mean the guild master shadow, I was feeling a variety of emotions….at first, I was happy in visiting my home not that I’m not happy living with ojou here in Aeternus but there’s a special feeling about home.

But as we headed over to the airships I was scared I mean how long was I gone? Is it the same place as before? I don’t know how long I was a vengeful spirit! I don’t what I should feel…. I don’t even know if my family is alive or do even remember me.

*jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…..*

While I lost in my own thoughts I felt someone staring at me.

“wa-what is it ojou?”

Turns out ojou was staring at me did my emotions showed on my face? But elyn and blanc haven’t even noticed it.

“hmmm…… Aika.”

“Ye-yes?!”

Ojou was staring little bit too much at me then when I heard my name out of nowhere I got startled.

“You know I’m here with you also blanc, elyn and jade so don’t worry too much!”

With those words alone all my emotions calmed down that’s right I’m not alone I am here with everyone that cares for me and knows me what was I so scared about? It would seem ojou knows what to say in crucial moments even if she is a handful most of the time….

“I didn’t know you can say tho----“

When I turned around ojou was gone again…well looks like I should go find her…. I thought with a smile.

---*drop off point*---

Familiar buildings entered my sight I felt nostalgic it’s been a while I thought but the fire, smoke and the smell of blood ruined it.

Carrying the sleeping ojou on my back we headed to the north gate after some light teasing on Elyn.

---*on the to the gate*---

On the way to gate ojou was still sleeping how can she sleep at this large amount of noise I wondered.

O fire that will strike down my foe, appear and shoot them down

My thought was interrupted by that sudden shout from elyn along with ojou waking up.

“ha? What? Where am I? also elyn is angry! That means those people are bad!”

Despite just waking up she instantly believed Elyn was in the right without question, then jumped off from my back and attacked those bandits.

ice pierce through my enemies..ice arrows!”

She casted ice magic towards the bandits disabling one of them instantly, of course I also just didn’t stay back and watch her attack the bandits.

“haaa? what’s a shrine maiden doing here?!”

A bandit was surprise seeing me charge at him despite in a state of confusion her block my sword but I have 2 swords while he was blocking one I stabbed him with the other.

“O fire that will burn those foolish enough to harm me, arise and leave them to ashes.”

Elyn being quite angry attacked a group of bandits burning them, I have never seen elyn that angry before…

“Now please get out of our way…”

I told them with a cold voice.

“bitch! You think we’re just going to leave?”

I side step out of the way from the bandit’s sword and sliced the man’s head off.

“yes...”

I answered in a cold voice which visibly scared the bandits.

“boss we..we should get out of here that shrine maiden isn’t normal also the rest of them as well…they killed some of our comrades immediately we’re only going to get killed ourselves…”

The boss bandit clearly isn’t here looking for death but money so he just backed off along with his lackey’s and took off running.

Now to head over to the gate.

7/20

((@BlancFrost @Zerith ))

11. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "LISTEN TO YOU ALL TIGERS-RAIDER!! ARE YOU FINE DOING THIS POINTLESS STUFF! WHILE YOU'RE HERE YOUR WOMEN ARE INDANGER!!"
    ""...What?""
    For just a moment everyone just stopped, to stare at the top of the tower.
    Even the Elephant Berserker's club stopped in mid air (magically, Hubo even took a brief second t sweat a bit at the giant club) as he looked up with a strange look.
    "...It's shy rald."
    Hubo squinted at the top of the top of the tower, recognising the (other) familiar armoured figure.
    "...The hell is going on?"
    His question were soon anwsered. (not really, actually...)
    "THERE IS AN FORDIMABLE ENEMY THAT THREATEN ALL YOUR TIGER WOMEN! HIS NAME IS RAIJUKITTY AND HE WILL STEAL ALL THE TIGER WOMEN!! HIS A GREAT WOMANIZER THAT NO WOMAN IS SAFE NOT EVEN LOLIS OR BABAS! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR WOMEN STOP HIM!!"
    Suddenly, Hubo felt the infamous ancient cultivator 'Blood Spitting Syndrome' sudden boil up in his throat as he heard the speach.
    "Who are you planning to fool?! Seriously who the hell would fall for that you-"
    However, it did not end there.
    "Dammit find that guy!!"
    'What?...Nono, surely he was just-'
    "From his name his highly likable to be a cat race!!"
    '...Not you too, well, it's probably only these-'
    "Protect your wifu for your lifu!!" "Kill those who threaten on taking our women!!"
    '...'
    At this point, Hubo just pleadingly looked at the Elephant Berserker.
    It wasn't nessarily the wisest decision, he realised, but hey, 'spiritual needs' are more important than the physical, right?
    He could see the rage burning in his eyes, infact even more shiningly, but unfortunately the reason wasn't the one that he hoped
    "How dare they? My beautiful wife... they call us wicked and sick, but the guild is too full of hooligans!"
    '......'
    In the end, Hubo decided to just ignore all this shit and just be grateful of the fact that he now could merrily leave this sticky situation, which was exactly what he was doing right now.

8/20

Kysil, Razogul, JinVodka and 8 others like this.
  12. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    With Jibs finally awake they moved quicker towards the Northern Gate. It was already secured but there were stragglers that needed to be picked off before the adventurers moved on to the Eastern Gate. Or was it 'East Gate'? Well either way the directions were there.

"Blanc up ahead..." Elyn notifies her Leader of the people she senses. "...four...five...one very large...uuu"

There was no time for words as we moved into action. Blanc flicks out her fan making sure to keep the larger of the bandits attention on her so the girls could deal with the ones behind him. She deduced that the axe wielding fellow was the captain of this small rag-tag team.

Such outrageous behaviour...killing the weak and causing chaos to arise. She would not forgive them, protecting the innocent was something she was brought up to do...well not so much in this situation but it could still work. Verbal lashings weren't the only type of harm one could do. Now that Blanc had the abilities to do more then just protect her siblings from their elders reprimands. She would do her utmost to protect those whose life were in danger.

"I'll count on you girls then." No more words are needed as they move towards their targets. Blanc is confident Elyn and Jibs could handle themselves just fine. Especially with Jade and Aika by their sides, there was no need to worry about their safety too much. As they had repeatedly reassured her on the airship. They could take care of themselves.

Blanc had to keep a check on her emotions at that point.

Wait focus I have to focus all my attention..well doesn't need to be all...but well..alright 'completely' in engaging with this...bandit.

"Urg...so dirty..."

This sentence was clearly meant to be overhead by the bandit and she doesn't fail to get a rise out of him. "Little missy you think you can handle me?" He laughs mockingly at the female before him. "Give me your best shot then. Your little friends seem to have abandoned you to me..."

"Stop speaking you fiend." Blanc is slightly irritated at his choice of words but doesn't let it show. Such fools weren't worth the effort.

"Ohohohoh you want to play a little then? Come at me...I'm waiting...not." Thinking himself smart the axe wielding fool leaps towards Blanc ready to strike her down in one shot. Just as he arrives at her spot she moves to the left and swings underneath the axe. Without pausing to take a breath, Blanc flicks her wrist and uses the bandits own momentum to direct her fan. It slices cleaning against his neck, with not a drop of blood spilling out.

"Urg..." He crashes down onto the ground, body twitching from the rush of Adrenalin leaving his body.

Blanc doesn't look at the body and instead turns her head to look at how Elyn and Jibs were doing. Seeing them relatively unscathed and dancing around, she breaths a sigh of relief. She makes her way towards them being careful to keep her senses alert in case of any more "surprise" attacks.

I was lucky he underestimated me.

9/20
    (( @Jibs @Zerith ))

Kysil, Razogul, Hatchy and 9 others like this.
  13. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    "GODDAMNIT! CURSE YOU, JIN!"

After escorting the citizens to the Port and handling over he unconcious bandit girl to the stuff, he went back to the town only to find enrage Tiger-Beastmen engaging him in every directions.

(TB (1)) - "There's the cat! Kill him!"
    (TB (2)) - "For the women! Kill that beast!"
    (TB (3)) - "Riajuu go explode!"
    (TB (4)) - "He stealed my wife! Kill him!"
    (Yoru) - *Facepalm* "Since when did I stealed anybody's wife?! Huh?! I DON'T EVEN *BEEP* KNOW YOU! "
    (TB's) - "CHARGE!"
    (Yoru) - "That's more like it!"

He smile and proceeds to kill them one by one. He stabbed, decapitated them and tore their bodies apart.

- A while later -

"Whew.... "
    Killing them all, he deeply inhaled and shouted.
    " GODDAMNIT! CURSE YOU, JIN! "
    Haa~ feel much, much better~ Anyways, time to find Kyn- is that her?

Yep. Definitely her. I should go and greet her. Hope she doesn't find me annoying...

He walk towards her without showing any emotions and greeted her, dully.

"Hello Kynn, fancy meeting you here. You too, Gen."
    ---------
    (( @Kysil @JinVodka ))
    10/20

Razogul, JinVodka, Hatchy and 5 others like this.
  14. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has fighted for a while I could see one of the gates to be overtaken. Not too far from me, I could see some of the guards were surrounded by tigerkins. The tigerkins used their numbers and swiftness to overwhelm the guards, however the guards use all their power to protect the city and never faltered in their mission.

As much I as I like to continue with watching, I rather want the guards to be less wounded, so I used a spell this time to only froze the tigerkins feets. With some unlucky fellow facepalmed to the ground, I easy enough could stab tough their hearts, quite merciless I guess but this is a war. No mercy to the enemy as they always say, hmmm who said it again?.

"Who are you?"

Some of the guards hold their swords wary then they saw me, do not want to fight with them I told them I was with the reinforcement.

"Well... can you guy still fight?"

"Yes, thanks to you we didn't suffer much from tigerkins."

"Ok. I was thinking to have you guy to guide me to the East Gate, after you can protect the North or East Gate, the city is too big for a newcomer like me."

After my battle with the bandits gotten kinda boring, using the same tactic as most they can't move from the ice, only the elephantkin could get free but they were too slow for my sharp sword in the end. It's remind me why even though it's faster to win the enemy, this tactic is not really one I like to use, well it make it easier for the guards.

11/20

15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    While the other adventurers are busy with the gates, one lone adventurer moved toward a different location accompanied by a single bunny-kin agent. That adventurer is none other than the Guildmaster, Shadow. He has been shooting his crossbow left and right, making enemies falls like flies. The bunny-kin, Miu, could only look at him with looks full of amazement and fear. Once again she was reminded that the adventurers are really a bunch of ferocious people.

“So, this is the place, right?” asked Shadow while reloading his crossbow.

“Yes, this is it. The castle.” Immediately after saying that, Miu let out a groan.

“….Well, it surely has seen better days.”

The condition is very bad. The gates have been burnt to ashes and the walls have been wrecked. Not only that, there are a few corpses lying around. Some of them wear the bandit outfit. But most of them wear the Masayori clan’s uniform. Truly a sign of how badly the attack to the castle has been and how outnumbered they are.

Seeing that scene, Miu’s shoulder trembled greatly. Her grip on the sword tightened so much that her knuckles start to turn white. Looking at her, Shadow nudged her side.

“Calm down.”

“…How can I calm down!?”

“Can you fight well when you’re angry?”

“….”

“I took that as a no. Well then, shall we rescue your elder?”

“…yes…”

“Good,” said Shadow with a wide smile on his face. “Let’s hunt a bit.”

Soon after that, they walked through the long hallway quickly and heard the sound of sword clashing with each other. A sign of battle. As they reached the place, they hid themselves and watched the scene in front of them.

“Oh, found a group of them.”

“…so many…”

Just as Miu said, there are a group of people wearing bandit. Some are human, others are tiger-kin, while only a few of them are elephant-kin. And on the other side, a small group of people is trying their best to repel the attack of the bandits. Wounded and clearly outnumbered, it is only a matter of time before they will be annihilated.

“Let’s g-“

“No, you won’t.”

“What!?”

“Wrong choice of word.” Being shouted like that, Shadow stayed calm and let out a cough. “I will deal with the bandits. You, on the other hand, help those people and talk with them.”

He then pulled out a small pouch filled with a few health potion and gave it to her.

“This?”

“Give it to them. Go when I attack them.”

“But I-“

“Shut up and do it! We have no time!”

“Y-Yes!”

When Miu has taken a different path, Shadow walked toward the group. As soon as he came close to them, one of them noticed him and a commotion spread on the group.

“Who are you, weirdo?”

“Me? Your executor, I suppose.”

Immediately after that, the sound of laughter erupted from them. What followed were insults after insult toward him. At that, he just shrugged and then aimed his crossbow at them. He purposely aimed at the big elephant-kin. With the trigger pulled, one bolt flew through the air. It hits the target on its arm. But since the hide is too thick, it does not penetrate through and not even a trickle of blood is there. When they looked at it, they all start insulting him. But they all felt something was wrong as the man just smiled.

Soon after that, the bolt explodes and it took a big chunk of the elephant-kin bandit’s arm. Sure enough, cry of pain came from him. Seeing that, the tiger-kin bandit quickly dashed to Shadow with anger clearly on his eyes.

But then suddenly the tiger-kin fell when he was a few steps away from him. He was confused at what happened. Only after he looked at his lower half that he noticed they are gone. What lies near him was a horrifying contraption with blades protruding out and what little chunks of his shredded legs. He could only scream in agony due to the loss of his legs.

Shadow then came close to him and then lifted his right foot. Before the tiger-kin could say anything, he already smiled and then slammed his foot onto his head with his exoskeleton power at half. With a sickening sound, his head broke to multiple small pieces. Looking calmly at the now scared bandits, he smiled again.

“Now then~ Shall we play~?”
    OOC: 12/20

16. The One Supreme Lord of All

The One Supreme Lord of All 『Milk Tea Corps Leader』《Bishop of Church of Tony》

Reading List:
    Link
    <FPS>
    I had just finished making outlines of all the corpses with knives when I heard a yell coming from the tower. It was Jin. I could see his outline on top of the tower and I saw him as he fell. Being the kind, humble, and friendly guildmate I was, I threw a knife at him. To catch him naturally. Whether it hit or not I didn't know.

I then turned my eyes to another part of the town. I saw a group of bandits, archers on the roofs keeping lookout and the others "sharpening" their daggers and blades.
    Those fools!
    Don't they know if you sharpen it that way it damages the blade?!?

To prevent the blades from being tarnished I rushed into the area, releasing a wave of daggers from my sleeve each hitting the target's eyes, heart or forehead. As they fell like cut wheat, I noticed a massively bulky man in the back, thinking that this could be the bandit captain the guild leader had described. The man was carrying a massive great sword I could have used as a door and was armoured in heavy metal plating. I should be able to fight evenly with him but it looked like I would have to use one of my powers to actually kill him.

As the man stood up I noticed that he hadn't properly finished his lunch from earlier. That bastard who didn't understand the value of food! I'll kill you!

Screeechh!! The sounds of my knives being deflected off of his armour echoed throughout the area.

"Hah, pathetic fool! Nothing more than mosquito stings I tell you! You're going to run out of knives soon as well, aren't you!?"

He swung his massive great sword at me and it carved a meter-deep hole in the wall behind me. That was the moment I decided to retaliate.

Clink!
    A glass bottle with purple liquid inside it shattered as it impacted with the bandit captain's armour.
    The armour suddenly began to oxidise, rusting and flaking away with my repeated knives colliding with it.
    Suddenly the armour completely shattered.

"WHAAATTT!!! NOOOOOOOOO!"
    "Sorry, too cliche."
    My knife pierced through his chest.
    His blood soaked the ground joining his allies after death.
    I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that the knives were safe from the bandit tyranny.

13/20

17. Kuma Desu

Reading List:
    Link

All the thugs ran away. The only ones left were me, the bandit captain and the three guards with him.

“Hold her down, I have a plan!”

The captain yelled to the guards, that nodded confidently. The pointed their spears at me and put their shields at front of them and started advancing in my direction.

“Fuu~” (Kuma)

Since I couldn’t use my full power, I limited myself to just create a small area around be with cold air. Well, it wasn’t just a cold breeze, though. It helped slowing the enemies a bit.

I wouldn’t be using holy power to fight them, since instead of helping, it would be detrimental considering the price to be paid. For this reason, I charged at them holding my spear.

As I approached them, the guards slightly tilted their spears down. They probably were thinking that I would use advantage of my low height to slip by their defenses, but I jumped over them, using one of the spears as footing to jump.

The startled bandits tried to either attack me or avoid my attack, but thanks to the freezing air around me, their movements were slowed down and I descended stabbing one of them. I stabbed the second one in the belly before he could block with his shield, while the third one discarded his shield and grabbed his long spear with both hands. A strange energy shrouded the spear.

“What’s this~? Looks cool~” (Kuma)

“Shut it!”

“Hey, answer me~ What’s this~?” (Kuma)

“Don’t I said to shut it!!!”

The bandit charged at me and thrusted his spear. I unconsciously dodged the attack, but was able to feel some powerful heat waves coming out from where I was.

The ground there melted a bit, and his spear was now clad in flames.

“Fire, eh~? Too bad~” (Kuma)

“Keke, now what’ll do!?”

The bandit thrusted his spear at me again, but this time I didn’t avoided it. The cold air around me expanded a bit and the flames flickered a bit. I caught the spear before it could reach me.

“Too bad your flames are too cold~” (Kuma)

I said as I pierced his chest with my spear.

I was ready to sigh in relief, but a strong aura prevented me to do so. I immediately raised my spear to block as a large sword descended with the intent to bisect me.

“Tch. Die already!”

The bandit captain applied more weight in his sword, pressing me down a bit. I wouldn’t be able to stop his sword for much longer, as I could see cracks in the ice spear. I abandoned the spear and slipped to the side.

The sword was brought down and shattered the spear, sinking in the ground too. Luckily, Inkarnation des Schneesturm was a soul weapon, so I would only be unable to summon it for a while, rather than losing my weapon for good.

Though it made my soul shook for a bit. The parasite rejoiced and didn’t let the opening go, devouring me a bit more.

Gritting my teeth I grabbed a spear from a fallen guard and thrusted at him. Since the captain was still trying to pull his sword out, he didn’t had the time to avoid as I pierced his neck, killing him.

I searched in their possessions after finishing them, trying to find something. In the end, I only found a map with some locations marked. Probably they were hideouts. Well, it wouldn’t hurt to check.

14/20

18. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It seems the other adventurers are heading to the eastern gate" said the man in black. His eyes is cold as ice, and his doesn't show any expression on his face.

'I guess They are going to be just fine without me' he thought.

Then he headed to the center of the city, someone told him that this city is very beautiful. And he took this opportunity to see the beautiful scenery of this town.

He found bodies of stronger bandits. He killed his 5 minions and raised 5 stronger bodies. 2 of 5 are archers. If he comes across a bandit archers, he won't be worried by it. Unless he mets a stronger enemy whose power is comparable with A-D rank adventurers.

"Move it carefully!!"
    "If you somehow drop one of it, I'm going to gut you like a fish"

The man quickly find a hiding spot.
    'What is that ?' He thought. 'It looks like a bomb. And that thing, is that a cannon ?. And it seems the one who orders them is their leader'

"Those adventurers bastard, they killed many of us."
    "But now, with this weapon. We will kill many of them"
    "Even if we are all going to die, at least we bring many of them with us to hell" said the bandit leader.

Then the bandit leader noticed that one of his subordinates was smoking, his eyes went red and steam came out from his ear.

"ARE YOU STUPID, DO YOU WANT TO GET US KILLED?" He shouted and slapped his subordinate.

'It seems it is very vulnerable against fire'. Then he realized that he don't know any fire spell. Then he looked at his 2 archers. 'But I have a plan'.

'I just need to order my 2 archers to take posotion in the opposite direction. And they are going to shot them with arrow cloaked in fire. I will have the first archer to shoot. If one of them noticed that, I'm pretty sure they will destroy it easily. But that is their mistake. When they are all focusing to the first archer, my second archer will shoot the bomb with that arrow cloaked in fire. And BOOM"

With that, he ordered his 2 archers to take position. Then the first archer shot the arrow. The bandit leader noticed it, his eyes were bloodshot as he saw the arrow.

"Deflect the arrow, NO, let the arrow hits you but don't let it hit the bombs!!"

But as he finished, an arrow cloaked in fire were shot from the opposite direction. He let out a cold snort and punched toward the arrow.

In fact he could easily deflect the first arrow, but he was afraid that the first arrow was only a distraction. That's why he ordered his subordinates to deflect it instead.

But suddenly his face went pale, because an 1meter long ice spike was heading his way. If he ignored the ice spike and punch the arrow instead, he will surely die. But if he punched the ice spike instead, the arrow will hit the bombs. Then he and his subordinates will die.

In the end, he chose to punch the ice spike. "If I die, I'll take everyone with me"

BOOOOOOOOM

The loud sound of explosive can be heard by everyone in the city.

15/20
    -----------
    OOC : honestly I don't know how many words I typed because I'm using my phone, sorry

19. Kuma Desu

Reading List:
    Link

The door to the hideout was half broken, making me smile wryly at their lack of preparation. As expected of bandits, should I say?

Or so I thought, until I entered the place.

Instead of a bandit’s hideout, it was a hideout for the people of the city. The broken door was the bandit’s doing.

I was greeted with a lot of mutilated corpses in the corridor and as I entered a large room in the hideout, a lot of men, some humans, some tigerkin and some that had a large height, elephantkin.

But they were not alone, as I could see some of the townspeople crouching in fear, while some of them were trying to fight back. All of them had many wounds in their bodies.

The bandits noticed my intruding and stopped for a moment.

“Hahaha! Another lost brat!”

“But she doesn’t look so bad! How about we have some fun with her?”

“Kekeke!”

A bit far from where the townspeople and the some of the bandits were fighting, the rest of the bandits were pinning down some women and girls. When I noticed their intentions, I had to hold myself from puking as some words left my mouth before I noticed.

“... this is... sickening...” (Kuma)

A sharp pain attacked my chest and I heard someone whispering in my ears.

“Sickening indeed...”

I dropped my spear in surprise and the bandits started laughing. The voice came from my ears, but resounded through my whole body.

“They have all committed sins...”

“... yes...” (Kuma)

“They are all-”

“Sinners.” (Kuma)

The bandits, hearing what I said, pushed the townspeople aside and started walking to me.

“What is this brat talking about?”

“Sinner? Kek. Yes, we are. What about it brat?!”

I remained silent as I listen to the voice attentively.

“They are all sinners!”

“They are all filthy!”

“They need to be cleansed!”

“Why the brat suddenly fell silent, uh? Too scared?“

“Kekeke… ke… huh?”

As the bandits were mocking me, I summoned my ice spear again and immediately shroud it with holy power. I could feel the parasite dancing happily inside of me as I did it.

“Do it!”

“Kill the sinners!”

“... I can’t... ” (Kuma)

I tried to deny the voice’s pleads, thinking about the Guildmaster’s orders to not use our full power.

“Will you let their sins be?”

“Do it!”

“Punish the sinners!”

“Make them repent!”

“Repent for your sins!” (Kuma)

My mouth opened by herself to spit those words. My body was starting to deny my orders. The cold air around me expanded until it filled the whole room.

“W-what it this damn brat saying?!”

They shivered with the cold that attacked them. The townspeople behind also shivered a bit and retreated.

“Repent in the name of Luminous!” (Kuma)

I tapped the ground with my spear and an ice spike impaled the nearest bandit.

“Wha- argh!”

Then the next one was impaled without chance to fight back. Although they were many, they were all small fries. There was no guard or captain of sorts, so the bandits died one after another.

When the last bandit was impaled, the cold air disappeared and I fell in the ground weakly. I was exhausted for now, but I pushed myself to stand up again and walk to the townspeople.

“Are you okay?” (Kuma)

I asked an old lady with cat ears nearby. She had serious injuries in her legs and feet, so I crouched down and started healing her with some holy power. When I finished healing her, I went to the next one and so on. I took my only Rejuvenation Potion from my inventory and started gulping it down slowly as my recovered energies were steadily being consumed by the holy parasite to produce holy power to heal the wounded people there.

With the bottle still in my mouth I mumbled while I drank the potion and healed a kid fallen in the ground.

“You won’t have me so easily...” (Kuma)

“We’ll see.”

I cursed my own foolishness and recklessness as I continued healing them.

16/20

20. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Eris POV -

Our airship had finally arrived. Due to my special size, it was a bit more difficult for it to depart. Basically, they weren’t adapted for a half-giant, so I spent the whole travel in the deck, since no cabin could fit me in.

Putting me inside the airship was another troublesome thing, so our lagged behind the others. The adventurers and staff in the airship glared at me begrudgingly as we got in the port. What? It ain’t my fault that I’m big like that!

In any case, we arrived when the first gate was already secured. The battles inside the city had died down a bit, what could be guessed looking at the piles of corpses, both of the enemies and from some few fallen allies.

Following the instructions, we rushed to the eastern gate. I put Paradise and Grom at my shoulders and started running in the gate’s direction. The rest of the goblins we brought were ordered to guard and protect any citizen in danger, while the four leading goblins were tasked to kill the remaining bandits.

In the way, we found some spare bandits that didn’t looked like they were much, so I just trampled them and continued running.

When we started to see the easter gate, some huge guys appeared. They were not as huge as me, but had at least 200 cm! Their ears resembled one’s from elephants, so they’re probably the elephant-kin we’re tasked to fight.

There were three of them trying to block our path, while a fourth one stood behind them like an leader. The three in the front were holding axes, while the back one held a large mallet.

Both mine and Grom’s eyes flashed when we saw that. Grom looked at his old looking axe and grumbled. I looked between my bare hands and the mallet the big guy had.

Noticing our glares, Paradise sighed and said.

[I’ll be going ahead to find survivors to heal. Don’t do anything foolish!] (Paradise)

[Roger!] (Eris)

Paradise and Grom jumped down from my shoulders. She ran to a different street while Grom gripped his axe and rushed at the bandits. I too, rushed at them and used my large body to tackle two of the elephant-kin down. Grom stuck his own on the knee and retreated before the elephant-kin’s axe reached him.

Standing up, I ran to the leader on the back, that promptly greeted me with a swing of his mallet. I blocked the side swing with my arm, but was pushed a bit by the impact. My bones didn’t broke yet, so I’m still okay to fight!

I grabbed the mallet’s handle and pulled it, together with the elephant-kin holding it. Since he wasn’t letting go of it, I kicked his unarmoured crotch and he let go of the mallet in an instant.

I adjusted the mallet in my hands and crushed the head of the elephant-kin with my newly acquired weapon. His corpse fell in the ground and blood oozed out of his crushed head.

I stored the corpse in my Item Box. Corpses are akin to gold! And this raid is a jackpot! I’ll ask the Guidlmaster later if we can take care of the cleaning later.

The two that I had brought down before were starting to get up, but I didn’t gave any chance and smashed them quickly.

I was going to help Grom, but his opponent died from the multiple wounds.

We nodded to each other and continued our way to the gate after collecting the corpses.

17/20

[OOC] Geh... My first raid, hope that is good...
    BTW, there's any problem with me putting a Elephant-kin Juggernaut holding a mallet? (I needed a weapon suitable for her orz)

AmIaCat, Razogul, Hatchy and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.