Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    <??? PoV>

- A Shady Tavern -

Turning back to face the speaker I observed her features, snapping out of my daze I sighed in relief. Sitting across from me was a fox-kin, calming my state of mind I asked, "Ton? No, maybe Kynn? Dancchi? Inari? No, you're definitely Ton. Hahaha! If it were the other three or anyone else like Siostar, Hikari or even Rald I would've be worried, but you're too-"

"Inconsistent? Spontaneous? Erratic?"

Shocked and confused I asked, "How did-"

"How did you finish my sentences or How did you know?"

Giving her a wary smile I bared my fangs, "Well then, precognition wasn't listed in the report, but if you really had it would you still have entered this den of tigers by yourself?"

"Although I must admit I'm not the strongest nor most resourceful, I'm be no means a push over."

Looking over at Ton he felt an eerie vibe, something was off. According to the reports she's completely out of character right now, she shouldn't be this calm after her friend was attack, the normal Ton would have already gone crazy. Stuck in a staring deadlock with her, his legs became numb from storing up a lot of chi. Breathing out slowly he tapped the table twice, the other eighteen gang members stood and encircled them with drawn weapons. Preparing to tell her that resistance was futile, she spoke.

"Do you know what the scariest thing is?"

Confused, I was about to answer when I was cut off again.

"Expectations. Expectations are the most fearsome things."

Her face was completely expressionless, even though she was talking to she it seemed like as if she was talking to someone else who was somewhere else.

"To not get criticised, to never be just a bit too late, to never feel responsible again, the best thing to do is let everything go. To just do whatever I want. To live freely-"

"Enough of your nonsense! You've stalled enough time, so stop flapping your gums and die." Releasing the stored up chi in my legs, I leapt at her clawing at her throat. As my finger grasped around her neck she disappeared, perplexed, a word slipped out "How?"

"Naturally that's because nothing is certain in this specific world. One day it's rainbow and sunshine, the next day an apocalyptic event happens and the next... You've pissed me off."

Flipping to face Ton, who was now sitting on my chair. Damnit, the report was completely lacking, just wait until I get back. I'll have a word with that stupid mole that can't even do her job.

"Don't worry about her right now, she's already dead."

What? Is she reading my mind? Baffle I blurted, "You're a telepath?"

Seemingly unfazed she crossed her legs, took out a trio of dice and threw them up.

"Nah, that's an awful ability. Why would I want to know what others are thinking?"

Signalling the gang to attack with my tail I asked my final question, "Then how?"

"By chance, or just a lucky guess I guess."

The first wave charged at her as the first die fell and landed on a six. They all seemed to have stepped too hard at the same time and broke through the floor impaling themselves on the steel piping beneath the floorboards.

"Well, please update that report."

The second wave leapt over their fallen allies as the second die fell and landed on a six. At that same time a steel fan got dislodged and somehow sliced through their armour, cutting them apart.

"My speciality had always been probability manipulation."

The remaining thugs turned and ran away as the third die fell and landed on a six. From out of nowhere, roots bursted out and strangled them til death.

I took a step back and watched the eighteen corpses spontaneously combust, horrified I choked on my words, "What?"

Turning around I dashed for the door but took a misstep and slipped...

*SPURT*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! It's time for some payb-
    He thought about this while tightening the grip on Jin's head and ignored the catsith beside him when suddenly.
    He got hit by a guitar on the head. He was startled and release his grip on Jin's head, then looked at the catsith menacingly.
    "..........."
    Wife, AGAIN?! The hell is with this guys?! Welp.. Not that I'm one to talk, I'm searching for Kynn too... But seriously? Does this guy wanna die?

He was about to speak with the catsith and grab him by the neck, when this happened.

".................."

A bunch of Tiger-Beastman came rushing towards him, full of hatred. Then Jin and the catsith took this chance to run away from him.

(TB (1)) - "Protect our waifus!"
    (TB (2)) - "He's gonna steal them from us!"
    (TB's ) - "KILL HIM!"
    (Yoru) - " WILL YOU GUYS F*CKING STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR WIVES?!!!!

Fed up with the Tiger-Beastmen talking about how he will steal they wives. He engaged them and start fighting them...

- Minutes later -

(TB (1)) - "GaaAh-!" *Got sliced into two
    (Yoru) - "HAHAHAHAHA!!! KILL!!"
    (TB (3)) - "GufuU!" *Was sent flying by his punch*
    (TB (4)) - "R-r-r-retreat!"
    (Yoru) - "SINCE YOU'RE HERE. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT F*CKING LEAVING!
    (TB (4)) - "Nooo-!" *Got decapitated*
    (TB's) - "RUN!"
    (Yoru) - "HAHAHA! Don't r-"

He was about to kill another tiger-beastman that was running away, when he heard a frantic call for help.

"KYNN?!"
    Where is she?!

He stopped in his tracks and searched the surrounding for Kynn. Seeing that he suddenly stops chasing them, the Tiger-Beastmen took this chance to run away as fast as they can away from him.

Seconds later, he finally found Kynn in a pinch while fighting with an Elephant and a Tiger beastman.

He started emitting bloodlust once he immediately realized the situation Kynn is in. He activated his skill "Thrill of the Hunt" and deemed the Elephant and Tiger Beastman as his prey.

" I'm gonna f*cking kill you...... *growl* "

He immediately rushed towards the place where Kynn is.
    *waiting for someone to secure the gate*
    (( @Kysil @JinVodka @Razogul ))

AliceShiki, Kysil, JinVodka and 3 others like this.
  3. ToumaNorstein

ToumaNorstein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I talk with Jin, who I previously met inside the airship, something came passing us.

"Oh~ that girl is in hurry... Wait. Isn't that Kynn? Isn't she with Yoru? Oh well~" Jin shrugged and proceed to walk. Flyx, one of his companions suddenly stopped. His ears was twitching, "Sir Vodka it seems I heard coming footsteps" he said.

Someone came from behind.

As I turn my back, I saw someone jumped right through the air and smacked Jin right in the head.

But don't tell me....

"Ouch... did someone just hit my head?" Jin obviously looked back and see the person looking at him. He suddenly changed his expression, only said, "Oh... Raijuukitty sup'? What do you want? Shouldn't you be together with Kynn? Did you scared her?"
    ".................."
    ".........................."

So that's him.

"Oi oi~ picking the weaker guy... geez just because you got rejected... don't get mad at others..." Jin retorted.

Normally this is the point where people are supposed to run.

Yoru, or so I presumed, gripped on Jin's head, stronger and stronger. To me, it seems like Jin forgot what he did earlier by using him as a bait for the Tiger-kins. Or he just feigned the act.

Glad for him to have a good helmet.

Only, Flyx isn't happy about it.

"Let go of Sir Vodka!!! His my benefactor!" he said as he jumped high. Gabbing his guitar, he slammed it at Yoru's head.

The guitar made a large springy noise as it broke. Yoru's grip was released and Jin was pulled back by Flyx. Then from the broken guitar, Flyx pulled a rapier which was hidden inside, pointing it to Yoru, shielding Jin.

"Sir Vodka still needs to find my wife Presia! You must go through me first!" Flyx said with determination.

Ah...so that was the reason. He looked Jin as his benefactor. But, if I could let this skit get through, I may see some antics like catfight, since both of them are felines (cats).
    Somehow, Jin indicating that he too are excited for this.

Worse. A group of Tiger-kin suddenly appeared. And if I remember, this guys were fooled by Jin provocation.

"Isn't that Raijuukitty!?!" "He killed some of our guys!?!" "Protect our Wifus!!" they shouted.

The group of Tiger-kin run towards Yoru with full of hatred and blood lust. They just pass by Jin and Flyx. One of the Tiger-kin even give Jin a nod full of respect.

What a foolish and hopeless bunch of deadbeats.

And by the opening they gave, Flynx grabbed Sir Vodka hands and started running away, "Sir Vodka now our chance" Flynx said. With his flute he played a song, and suddenly they already disappeared.

I just hope that they could find the nekomata lady.

And, if I just could say something now, I only could say.....

BUT WHY IN THE HELL YOU BLOKES ARE ATTACKING ME TOO?!?!

"Get him too!! He had killed some of our friends back there!!", "Bastard! Come here!!", "DIEE!!!!", "He too, maybe have the same intention as him!!"

And they started to make things more complicated.

But as per my duty as adventurers now, it was my job to deal with this kind of people.

Crap.
    -------------
    @AmlaCat
    @JinVodka

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    When Shadow entered the room, what first caught his eyes was the sight of Miu and the guards surrounding a fallen old man. The guards have all been wounded so much that it seems like they were only standing there due to sheer willpower alone. That somehow gave Shadow a slightly better approval of the three guards.

As he looked around, he noticed that there a couple of bandit corpses lying around. Due to their fresh wound, it seems like that they have just been defeated by the four. And it seems that it was quite a battle judging by the damage to the supposedly wonderful room. The once magnificent looking furniture and ornaments that decorated the wall have been littered with scratch and holes. The smooth straw flooring has been damaged beyond recognition where the wooden skeleton of the floor could be seen easily. Not to mention the fresh ‘paint’ of blood smeared all over the wall. In short, the room not only looks horrible but also smell horrible.

“Are you…the one called Shadow?”

Hearing his name suddenly being called, Shadow looked at the source of the voice. His eyes then fell on the fallen old man. At closer inspection, he is not a human like him. He has a tiger ears on his head and also the sharp eyes of the tiger. If not for the countless wound that he has received, he would be more intimidating. Even with those wounds, he is still intimidating.

“I am. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shadow,” he then bowed a bit with his right hand on his chest, “The Guildmaster. The leader of the adventurer.”

“I see. You are the rumored one.”

The tiger-kin elder then gestures the three of them to help him sit up. The three guards nodded and help him and then stood aside, giving the elder a clear view of Shadow.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I am Daisuke Masayori. Before we start, allow me to give you my gratitude, Sir Shadow,” said the elder to him while bowing his head slightly.

“I have received your gratitude.” Shadow also bowed to him after he said that.

“Miu.”

“Yes, Grand Elder!”

Together with that, the bunny-kin agent kneeled before him. The ‘elder’ smiled at her, showing his fangs at her.

“You’ve done well, Miu. But sadly, we’re too late to save the town.”

“…Grand Elder….”

“Don’t be disheartened, young one. It is an inevitable for us. The enemies are too many for us. It is only a matter of time before our town will be overrun by those wretched bandits.”

“I do beg to differ, Grand Elder?”

Shadow suddenly entered the conversation between the two. While that earned him a glare from the three guards, the elder only looked at him with calm eyes. But if one looked at it carefully, there is a slight wrath in his eyes. Knowing full well of that, Shadow just stood there calmly.

“And on what basis did you say that, Sir Shadow?”

“On the basis that my Guild has almost taken over the whole town.”

“…Is that true, Miu?”

Instead of believing him right away or rebuking his statement as false bravado, the elder opted to ask Miu.

“…I don’t know, Grand Elder. But…,” she glanced at the Guildmaster, “I’m sure this man can prove that. One way or another.”

“Is that so?”
    ----------------------------------------------------​
    “This…is really happening?”

As the elder came toward the balcony of the floor, Shadow lent him his spyglass. The tiger-kin elder then surveyed the whole town with that, finally realizing that two of the three gates have been secured.

“To be able to do so much in such a short time.”

“Well, that’s what we are here, Elder,” said Shadow followed by his trademark grin. “But I do am sure we can do more. If only you allow me to watch over the whole town.”

“Watch over the town? You can do that, Sir Shadow.”

“I can.”

“Then as long as you can save the town. I will allow that.”

“I will take your word on it, Elder.”

After he said that, Shadow pulled out thousands of mechanical spider from his spatial storage. That spectacle startled everyone there. The guards even shouted something along the line of ‘youkai’ and ‘demon’ as they saw the waves of spiders.

“…What are you?”

“Me?” he then looked at the elder, “just a normal human~”

OOC: Global Effect : Spider Network is deployed. You can relay message to the Guildmaster just by passing a message through the many mechanical spider scattered in the town. Shadow can also send message to anyone using that. They will not help you in anyway.

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Hmm…the southern gate is ready to be secured.”
    “is that so, Sir Shadow?”
    “it is so, Elder. And that’s why,” Shadow called one of the nearby spider toward him, “I need to issue the order quickly.”
    As the spider got closer to him, it let out a slight green glow. Shadow cleared his throat and then leaned toward the spider.
    “ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMASTER SPEAKING! SOUTHERN GATE IS IN NEED OF REINFORCEMENT! I REPEAT! SOUTHERN GATE IS IN NEED OF REINFORCEMENT! SECURE THE GATE ASAP!
    Immediately after that, his voice resounded in the whole town and movement started to show among the many adventurers there. The spider stopped glowing and it skittered away to his shoulder.
    “Okay, let’s wait and see~”
    ===============================================================​
    Announcement! Current condition!
    SOUTHERN GATE BATTLE
    • Southern Gate is ready to be secured. But the whole bandit force is getting ready to defend it at all cost. Expect great resistance from the enemy there.
    • Post to the gate securing event is only 25 posts and only D-C ranked member can secure the gate. (Use this count.)
    • Count start from after this post. Only give post count if you are a D or C ranked member and is in the southern gate.
    • All E ranked member will continue dealing with the remnant bandit in town and also rescuing the wounded. You are allowed to help slaying the bandit around the southern gate, but not securing it.
    • B-A ranked member will stand down and just continue monitoring the whole town while also rescuing the people in need of help.

6. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Continuation -

" If Kynn got hurt even a bit... I'll skin you alive........ "
    Saying this, he speeds up running to not any unneccessary thing happens to Kynn.

Moments later, he finally arrive at the scene.

Too many bandits! I'll decrease their numbers first. Hold up for a bit Kynn!

Saying this, he immediately went to a nearby bandit and stabbed him in the chest.

(B) - "E-enemy!....... " *Dead*
    (Yoru) - "Tsk."
    (B (2)) - " Everyone! Surround him! "

He got surrounded, by numerous bandits. Being exposed to killing intent and so many of them. His eyes slowly becomes red and released a terrible Bloodlust that some of the weaker Bandits fainted and flinched.

Then he saw a Bandit Clad in Heavy armor walking towards him. He glanced at that bandit not letting his guard down.

(B (3)) - "The captain is here!"
    The bandits immediately rejoiced seeing that their captain had arrived.

The captain spoke.
    (BC) - "Surrender now! We got you trapped! There's nowhere to run!"

The bandit captain spoke in a very smug manner.

Yoru got amused and decided to entertain the already Dead man for a bit.

(Yoru) - "Hoh~?"
    He glared at him.
    (BC) - *Flinched*
    Seeing the bandit captain, flinched he smiled and laughed for a bit.
    (Yoru) - "HAHAHAHAHA!"
    Yoru laughing like that anger the bandit captain.
    (BC) - "Do you surrender?! If not, then prepare to d-"
    Yoru disappeared then appeared in front of him and grab him by the neck.
    (BC) - "?!!!"
    (Yoru) - "You seemed to be mistaken about something."
    He glared fiercely to the bandit captain.
    (Yoru) - "I'm not trapped here with you."
    His glare turns even more fiercer.
    (Yoru) - "You're trapped here with me."

Finishing his sentence, he ripped the spine out of the back of the bandit captain. Then he proceeded to slaugter everybody there while smiling and lauging like a maniac.

- Later -

" That was satisfying~ "
    He glanced at the corpses in the surrounding.
    "I might have gone a bit..... Overboard? Hahaha~!"
    He scratched his head and laughed heartily.

But why did I become enrage earlier? Hmm.... Let's go see Kynn first.

He went towards Kynn but was surprised that the battle is over and another cat person is standing there, introducing herself to Kynn.

Her name is Presia? Hmm.... Nice~
    "*Cough cough*"
    What the hell am I thinking about?! Anyways, better give my greetings.

He walk towards them while waving and greeted them.

"Oh. Nice to see you again, Kynn."
    Then turned to the cat person.
    "Hello."

This doesn't count. Only D-C rank only.
    (( @JinVodka @Kysil @Razogul @Quaesitor ))

7. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    POV Miss Medic, "Marys Evrika"

A raid is happening again. I, as the Adventurer Guild staff, am of course participating in the raid one way or another. I have no combat skills, but I can do something else. Something every combatant would need. I am a healer, proficient in healing magic branched from light element mana. Not only that, I also am adept in quick potion brewing and mastered everything basic of first aid treatments. The current guildmaster ( @shad12ow ) found me via his travelling mech spiders which reached even my remote village. He asked me to heal more people...

And that leads to this event, where I was dragged to one of his huge carrier airship by Dancchi. I was almost late due to my usual "kind actions" based on Dancchi's words. Nevertheless, she helped me board the airship together with other staffs and adventurers. All the necessary first aid stuffs were ready. We are ready.

On landing, we waited for the first wave adventurers to go first before us healers set off. After that, we were led to a location where the tent was already erected. We didn't waste time and quickly set everything else up. It didn't take long before the first patient came with ruptured legs.

[Merciful light spirits, lend me your wisdom to ease my beloved ones' pains. Heal!]

That was my usual chant. His legs were healed immediately and one of my colleague sent him off after she gave him small vials of mixed potions. Those were my recipe, made by everyone in healing division. I'm glad my efforts bring results. Meilin, the one who handed the potions, was one of the most passionate in potion making.

I heard that she was a native of this continent, but for reasons she traveled as far as to reach Delta Town. She was reluctant to join this raid but she didn't forget about her responsibility as a guild staff. I don't want to pry private matters, so I let that go.

However, after some hours of the raid... I found her collapsed in front of the tent all bloodied with some kind of weapon stuck on her chest.
    "Meilin!" I shouted in panic... I quickly kneeled beside her and pulled off whatever the weapon was and immediately after that, [Merciful light spirits, lend me your wisdom to ease my beloved ones' pains. Heal!] for several times.

Thank goodness, she was saved. But when she woke up, I noticed her mumbling about our opponents.

"....gang... Meilan... Mom... ...ve m..."

...Perhaps I should get her home. A staff affected by past trauma, furthermore got struck in our one of the most secure areas! I will inform the higher ups about this while begging them to transport her back to Aeternus.

================================================================
    just some interlude because I want to write here >.>
    @brasca123 @Bielt @BlancFrost here's my Miss Medic post, how is it?

8. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    So the leader had spoken. I rushed out and grabbed at a spider I saw scuttling nearby and made a report. Temp HQ was housing some injured locals, first aid items was still in good supply, port and North gate had dwindling number of bandits and some locals wanted to meet him.

After saying all that, I finally let go of the spider and went South. Activating my Mirrorerd Presence Skill, I dodged any bandit I saw but refrained from confronting them. In no time at all, I finally reached my destination.

There were so many bandits here. It appeared as if whatever bandit that remained inside the walls of the city had congregated at this spot to take their last stand. Sheathing my daggers, I dashed into the throng of fighters. There was a place I needed to go to.

Ironically, even though it was only a few yards from where I was previously standing, it took me longer to get to the wall. Having to carefully dodge reckless swings of swords and spears and not to mention arrows had taken up more time than my run from the port to the South gate.

It was an arduous and perilous trek but I finally reached the top of the wall. Taking out my daggers, I hopped to the edge of the ledge and looked to the opposite side towards the plains where the camps were. It was a mess of bodies desperately trying to break through.

"You, archer!" A local warrior that was up here with me glanced back looking harried. "Please protect my back as I do something about those people outside."

Without question, he took his three quivers filled with arrows and stationed himself at my back. After nodding to each other in acknowledgement, I turned back towards my targets on the opposite side.

Their strategy was to let the elephant-kin go front and center probably hoping to smash through with sheer force. Great plan. However, it had one glaring weakness.

Preparing three sets of Ignis Volley, I shot at an elephant-kin who was smack dab in the middle of the front line. For good measure, I also slashed out four Soul Cleavers and watched as my attacks sliced through the air and hit it's mark. Meanwhile, I made sure I always had three sets of Ignis Volley at the ready.

My attacks proved to be overkills. Not only had the 15 ignis arrowheads pierced through my target's head, but also my Soul Cleavers hacked off his head and an arm. The big-bodied bandit fell and caused an obstruction for his comrades.

Like I said, glaring weakness.

However, that would not last long. I had to be careful with which elephant-kin I targetted and where I aimed to kill them. If I ended up blocking the gate, everything was screwed.

Some bandits had started to target me and a few arrows came swishing by. I activated Specter Guard and continued with my attacks. Thankfully, by this time, more Adventurers had arrived and the last stand was truly well on its way to its conclusion.

01/25

9. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SLAM!

"You are too noisy, @shad12ow!"

"Wah! Sio, you surprised me!"

"Sin..?"

*Giggle* "Come on, we have a Gate to secure, but I want to have my clothes back..."

Even after I tried to slam the spider I was still drowsy, I look around me to get an idea on why I was here, until I heard of Sin's last line I finally remember that I had fallen asleep because of blood loss. Hmm... I feel better then I should be? Probably Sin's work and shadow's spy is still here, damn.

"Thanks for the healing, Sin~ but why are you in a cloak?"

"S..Sio... the dress is too embarrassing!"

"Eh? But everyone liked it!"

"E...everyone?"

"Jep! The children think you are the Cinderella then I told them the story. The adults don't buy the story, but they think you may be a princess with a commoner blood."

"S...Sio........."

"Well it's true that you can't fight like that... well I got this one, I'm not sure how I got it, but for now it's the only armor I have~"

"....! The skirt too short! And...."

After I had a long struggle to get Sin to agree, but in the end he have to accept that while both is embarrassing, it's only the armor that have protection. And I also make him to take the hood off, how can he fight in the Southern Gate with a limited view?

[​IMG]

Then we go outside the tents, the people outside all greeted us and wish us good luck, it's amazing how Sin's charme can bring people to smile even in this war.

Fufufu~ just like a princess knight just cuter~

Our next station, to the Southern Gate!

Edit: I change the cloak to a hood

10. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "God Shadow...no need to scream since you can communicate with the spiders!" His ears hurting from the yelling.

Around Razogul are countless bandit corpses. Evidence that a major force had been decimated. Looking towards a mechanical spider on the building, Razogul goes towards it.

When he comes close to the spider, he talks directly to it.

"I've been clearing a lot of areas of bandits, should be safe here currently. I'm going towards the southern gate in a minute. Razogul out."

Seeing he gave the message, he goes without the response and hears Kynns scream.

" KUMA!!! RAZU!!! ANYONE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!? "

Hearing this, a cold sweat appears on his back. "Damn it! It seems she's nearby. I'm coming Kynn!"

Razogul runs a few blocks to her location and finds her. Fighting alongside other members of the guild.

Seeing one of them charge Kynn from behind, he attacks quickly and beheads him. The Elephant-Kin on the floor, blood gushing out of the wound.

"Hey, need reinforcements!?" He says this to Kynn who looks towards him.

2/25

@Kysil @AmIaCat @Quaesitor @shad12ow @JinVodka

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Kysil, Irradiate, AmIaCat and 3 others like this.
  11. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    "And then there was the guy who smashed a hole in the mountain and a person who cut an entire forest in one slice! Isn't that amazing?!"

Yes, yes it is, Farreli. Sooo...

"Oh! And then...ah...Lee."

"..."

Oi, you two, don't share a moment in front of me. You're making me upset.

"Sorry, master."

"Sorry."

Nah, it's fine. Just make sure you are away from me before you get all lovey dovey.

"Master...but we aren't..."
    "Wait, we don't..."

(The Sidhe and Undead looked at each other with confused expressions. But when they saw the other, they turned away really fast)

Uh huh. Go get a room. Ahh, I am frustrated. What ingredients do I have on me?

(Gabriel uses
    Intact Boar Warrior Head x 2
    Intact Orc Head x 3
    Intact Goblin Head x 5
    Intact Kobold Head x 27)

Perfect.

"Wait, are you going to mass summon some Undead right here?"

Nope.

"Master...wait...you should think about this. Remember what happened last time you tried experimenting..."

Enough. You should have thought about making googoo eyes at each other. Hmm...needs more...something.

(Gabriel uses
    Mithril Ingots x 15)

"Wait! This isn't Necromancy anymore!"

"Master! Calm down! I apologize!"

Too late! [Awaken] [Undead] [Knight]!

"Uwaa!"
    "Master, no!"

[​IMG]

(The many skulls combined to create a nightmarish entity that looked like a skeletal Legion, but when it fused with the mithril ingots, the bones infused with the metal and created Living Mithril Armor!)

Legion Knight
    Race: Living Mithril Armor
    Level: 30
    HP: 700/700
    SP: 700/700
    MAG: 500/500

Stats:
    STR: 50 [20]
    END: 50 [20]
    MAG: 50
    SPD: 50
    LCK: 10
    CHR: 10

Equipment:
    Mithril Armor (+10 END/STR)
    Mithril Sword (+10 STR)
    Mithril Shield (+10 END)

"Ehh? I was kind of worried. Well, it is kind of strong for a level 30, but..."

"I know. I expected Master to make another one of me."

Well excuse me! The ingredients were crap, save for the metal! If you think you can do better, you give it a try!

"I don't think I can do it. You touched into a realm that seems almost...final boss-like, you know? Creating calamities and such."

Hm. Oh well. Legion Knight. Go bash some bandits' heads in.

"GRAAAW"

"Aww, how cute. He can't speak."

"Whew. I was afraid Master had somehow sealed a dangerous demon inside or something worse."

It's not like I can do that every time. Give me a break.

(The tottering newly made monster began walking into the battlefield and swung its blade, killing enemies wherever it went. But...)

Dammit. It's killing my Goblins. Stupid armor.

(Gabriel dashed after the knight, leaving the two strong entities behind)

12. 1st Tribulation

1st Tribulation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stealthily exit the ship and, after carefully observing the surroundings, travel north.

As always accompanied by my inner monologue I idly gaze at the smoldering wreckage in search of a relatively intact building.

In the end, falling asleep from exhaustion saved many hours of sneaking past the stronger bandits, time better spent looking for loot.

And what is lootier than the most sacred of items? The delicious savoury goodness of meat and bread, soup, crackers, eggs, water, leather, anything but those damned maggots and mushrooms I had to suffer through to survive the journey. My only regret in life was not buying that accursed survival guide, even if it was a scam.

But I disgress and that shop looks mostly intact. At least it's not on fire. But the shop sign is just plain ugly. What is that supposed to be, a boar? Shoe? And it looks like someone else had the same idea, the savages already smashing apart locks and shattering glass.

And what might Shady see, folded neatly round their wrists? A black bracelet! An excuse to rob the weak pair of all belongings! Such a beautiful gift to such a poor and impoverished old man like myself.

While they're distracted with another drawer I sneak behind the smaller one and swing the staff with all my might. The orb smashed through his cheek and his muffled cry was cut short as bits of shattered bone along with it skewered his throat.

But during that time the other bandit already collected himself and rushed towards me with a club while screaming things like "Die!" and "I'll kill you" in rage.

Puffing with exhaustion, it took everything in me to keep up with his wild swings. But fear not, for I am a master of survival! I spat into his face. Multiple times. And violently caved his chest in.

After making sure they were both dead I searched their belongings.

They had bread! It was tough and chewy, but still! Bread! Real food! I ate it with tears of joy and the tears helped soften it up.

My jovial mood was gone by the time I searched the shop. Empty. Garbage.

Maybe the owner already evacuated with anything of value. Or there were others here before us. The bandit pair had nothing of value but bread. But that was to be expected. My instincts were once again correct and found the weakest enemy. The bandits were just peasants. But this is a world where the strong eat the weak and Magikarp-sensei always said that only the strong have time for mercy.

Hmm. Perhaps the shop owner had a secret stash he forgot. I must think on this.

Irradiate, Razogul, Kuma Desu and 2 others like this.
  13. Irradiate

Irradiate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After dropping off the Masayori Clan members at the medic bay in the airships, I resume searching for anyone else that needed help. As I enter the town, I located a spider near me and the Guildmaster’s voice can be heard from it.

“Well then, I guess it’s about time to wrap this up.” I say to myself.
    I hide in a dark alley and activate Cloak. I then resume searching for the clan members.

After a while, I found a mix of Elephant-kin and Bandits fighting a few members of the clan. There were 6 Bandits in total and the clan members only had 5. It was also clear which side was being pushed back.

‘Hoh… I guess I have to up my power output a little higher.’ I thought to myself as I raise the 20% output to 25%.

I circle around behind them and made the same gesture as the last time. Once my cloak disappeared as I held up my hand to use [Pulse Bullet], one of the members saw me and was surprised for a moment before regaining his bearing and nodded lightly to signal me that he was prepared. I sent the fully charged bullet towards the nearest enemy it could home in on. It burrowed through one bandit and kept going towards the nearest Elephant-kin and burrowed half way into their back and dissipated, but still killing them. As the two bodies fell on the ground, the rest of the bandits were alerted to my presence as they held up their swords at me. Not wasting this chance, the clan member, moved to one of the other bandits and drove his sword through his chest then quickly moved back.

‘Noticing that his sword won’t be able to penetrate the Elephant-kin’s tough skin, he chose to go after one that can.’ I silently praise the member as the bandits turned around again as they heard the bandit’s body fall on the ground.

Lightly charging [Pulse Bullet], I launched it towards the group of bandits and it homed in on an Elephant-kin, burrowing through the skin, but not enough to kill him. ‘But I bet you it still hurts like hell.’ I think to myself and smirk.

Using my Dynamos, I start sending physical manifestations of electrical shocks at the injured Elephant-kin, widening the injury.

The Elephant-kin fell over, probably due to blood-loss and the last of the bandits was taken care of by the only conscious clan member, on the verge of collapsing. I walk towards him, stepping over the 6 corpses of bandits.

“I’m from the Guild. If you go towards the port, you should be able to spot the Guild’s airships. You can get medical attention for the other members and yourself.”

“Haah… haah… Thank you… but… I doubt I can carry… them all the way… considering my… condition…” he replies.

“It’s fine. I will help you.” I say as I carry another male on to three of my Dynamos and a female onto the other three, hovering over the ground. I carry another female in a ‘princess carry’, while the last female was carried by the exhausted clan member in a piggyback.

As we were about to leave, I felt a tugging sensation at the back of my head as I duck, feeling an arrow whiz past the top of my head landing a few yards away from us.

“Into the alleyway!” I shout at him as I go towards the alley with the clan members in tow.

“Cheh. Bandit Archers, huh?” I curse. I didn’t notice them as I was saving them, but they should’ve only seen me when the battle was over which means that the cloak should still work.

“I’m going to need you to trust me until we get to the airships.” I tell him and he nods.

I activate cloak and extended the range so it encompassed all of us. I walk out of the alley with the two clan members on my Dynamos with the other 2 behind us. He was scared at first, but then amazed as he wondered why we weren’t being shot.

With five clan members silently following behind me, though four of them are unconscious, I head towards the port where the airships are as I reminisce how vastly different this Raid is from the ones I’m used to.

14. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    A Catlady named Presia Helped me and Killed the two Beastkin very easily. Is it because of that!?!? Lewd!! Bandits are lewd!! Or is it because of Magic is No go and Weapons aere effective? Too bad... I gave my sword to Lou.

" Ah- M- My name is Kynn and This is Gen " - Kynn
    ' Guru- ' - Gen
    ' Sup' ' - Tail

As I introduced myself and Gen. The Tail Eat the Corpses and I took another long Look at the picture presia showed.

" Mmmm? Hmmmmm.... No... I dont think i saw that person anywhere... Sorry, i couldn't help you.. " - Kynn

I shook my head regretably as i could not helped her as she helped me.

Yoru Arrived at My Place only to see that the battle is already finished but still emitting his bloodlust. Yup scary... Black Furball is Scary...

While i am Busy Getting Scared at Yoru, Some Bandits took this chance and Attacked.
    I Gracefully Threw a Barrage of Icicles, Twisting Snowflakes and Iceblocks at the bandits.

Which is to say also Recieved an Announcement from ShadBear:

Southern Gate Needs Reinforcements

Seeing that im already here. Should i make a stand?
    - Yuki POV -​

Now then walking, Stabbing and slicing bandits out of the way~ Slowly walking Towards Master~ and Slightly Excited to show the new present~

" Regret Getting near me~ lalala~ " - Yuki
    " Gah- " - Bandit
    " Gurhk- " Tiger Bandit
    *Thud* - Elephant Bandit

Smiling Towards the Boy, whos riding on Brynd's Back.

" Now Then Boy~ Mind Telling me Your name? Or do you preffer having a new one? " - Yuki

- Boy Bandit -​

Scary!! This White Foxkin Lady is Scary!! What Did i deserve to Experience this!?!?

" I- I Have No Name!! And they just Call me Cub or Little Boy... " - Bandit Boy

I answered the Beautiful Foxkin Lady and Hopefully didn't offend her and put something sharp on my guts...

(( @JinVodka @AmIaCat @Kuma Desu @Razogul @Quaesitor ))

3/25

Irradiate, Hatchy, AmIaCat and 3 others like this.
  15. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty much done, wouldn't want to accidentally deal some friendly fire although it'd be easy to escape responsibility. Now, since Shady's conveniently at the tall balcony, might as well pay him a surprise visit.

"Vhera, hold on tight~!"

The totally-not-scary ark dived almost a straight line down at a speed that could be described as "catastrophic" at best, but it's perfectly safe because I say so. We abruptly stopped in front of Shadow's entourage, bobbing up and down a bit to disperse the momentum, before I called out to the group.

"Shadyyy!!! Long time no see! Say, do you know where to get some good local cuisine here?"

...what's with the other folks staring like that? Never seen a beautiful lady before? Hmph~ I puff my chest while patting Vhera as I wait for his answer.

16. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

I had finished eating and recovering myself, so I headed out of the hideout.

The rest of the people there will be fine, I guess?

Well, I don’t think I can help, much, but maybe I should head to the south gate? The battle there sound like it’s getting rough.

With such thoughts at mind, I started wandering aimlessly in the emptied streets, going towards the southern gate.

---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

I had finally arrived at the port area and put the cages down. I could feel Hikari’s presence, as well as some other guild members here. Of course, there were a lot of other presences here, but not even one was from the Guildmaster, so I decided to wait for him while guarding my five future meals.

---------------- Side Maligno ----------------

Somehow, I was knocked out by a elephant-kin juggernaut. Somehow, they left me alive.

And, somehow, I woke up in the back of a skeleton/fire ghost fox together with a boy with a black wristband.

Wait, isn’t he and enemy? Well, carry on…

Not for my surprise, the one behind it all was Yuki, the psycho fox that was a tad bit overboard sometimes, just like her beloved master.

Well, they’re both my friends, still… I think?

In any case, I was about to ask something of her when…

" Now Then Boy~ Mind Telling me Your name? Or do you preffer having a new one? " (Yuki)

" I- I Have No Name!! And they just Call me Cub or Little Boy... " (Cub)

I decided to remain silent for now as I silently the fun while praying for the boy’s safety.

---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

I was already walking for a while, but couldn’t find anyone.

I did heard Kynn’s call for help, but I wasn’t near at that moment. I couldn’t help her in time…

I continued to wander aimlessly, until I heard the Guildmaster’s announce.

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMASTER SPEAKING! SOUTHERN GATE IS IN NEED OF REINFORCEMENT! I REPEAT! SOUTHERN GATE IS IN NEED OF REINFORCEMENT! SECURE THE GATE ASAP!”

Maybe I should help there? But I’m not fast enough to reach there alone… While I thought that, I heard loud steps coming in my direction.

Elephant-kin? No, that’s not it. It’s too loud to be one, and too soft to be more than one. Then, what’s it? Maybe a guild member? Should I bet in my luck?

I started waving both hands high and yelled.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, HERE~ HELP ME~~~~!” (Kuma)

OOC: 3/25~
    Kuma is a bonafide E rank, you can trust me!

Kysil, Irradiate, JinVodka and 4 others like this.
  17. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The majority of the fighting had "died" down, Not the best choice of words but the meaning was still there. With the North and East Gates secured we were making our way towards the South Gate. The Final Gate. Well trying being our operative word here. Our current position is in the middle of the village dashing across the middle of the residential district. It wasn't easy as the many wounded still needed to be treated and the soft hearted girls stopped every hundred meters to tend to their injuries. The debris from the buildings also made it hard to not stumble.

*CRASH*

"I'm fine!"

Ah that would be Jibs then, her mana pool had gotten quite large...or so she has told me. The training with Biel on our last vacation helped a lot with her healing skills. This came in quite handy, especially since we wanted to go back home in one piece.

Jibs knew not to use all her mana in healing the injured, instead she would heal those with more life threatening injuries. Other villagers were led away by nearby adventurers towards the Port where the Medic Tent is located.

"I wonder how Marie is doing..." Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Blanc scans the area around the buildings before indicating to the girls to continue moving forward. Securing the gate was more important than engaging in fights with the riff-raff. They had already deterred another group of bandits wearing black bands. So far no Elephant-kin or Tiger-kin had crossed their path. Odd but they didn't let their guard down.

This wasn't the homecoming she expected.

Home...no Blanc. Don't. Distraction can get on killed. Block. Block. BLOCK!

Swishing comes from above as the aforementioned Tiger-kin leaps down from on-top of a building just diagonal to where the girls were moving through. The path was too narrow, so their spear pierces through the wall where Blanc was standing just a moment ago.

"BLANC! TRIANGLE!" Jibs shouts this out without any fanfare and dashes towards the Tiger-kin with Aika by her side.

Startled into action Elyn quickly chants her spell and is waiting for her partners to align into place.

"Freezing wind that can penetrate the unsuspected, come forth and slay my enemy."

Within seconds they take their positions, it was hard in the narrow street but nothing is ever going to be like training. A dance with limited space to move is what this was...

Growls emit from the Tiger-kin as it...he...she?...um well as Tiger-kin spins around to keep them all in sight.

"Be careful girls."

"Unn Leader!"

Shifting her center of balance forward, Blanc immediately leaps forward. As she goes this Jibs and Aika come in from the opposite side. They bypass each other by millimeters as both girls and summons land a strike on the Tiger-kin.

*CLANG*

Tiger-kin deflects with their spear but it breaks in half due to the force of their strikes. Tiger-kin growls in rage before releasing their claws to swipe at the humans. Tiger-kins' claws miss their skin by inches...Tiger-kin is fast but not fast enough.

"Frozen Thistle. Release!" As Elyn releases her spell frost thistles shoot up from the ground to cling onto Tiger-kin.

This is the opportunity Blanc and Aika needs. Twirling around they go forth to strike the Tiger-kin without restraint. There is no need to hold back. No mercy for the enemy.

Tiger-kin roars in frustration as Tiger-kin tries to break free from the bonds. The struggling makes Elyns' thistles tighten their hold, penetrating the skin and piercing through to grab a tighter hold on Tiger-kin.

Moving together, Blanc and Aika take turns to strike at Tiger-kin. Tiger-kin's speed is keeping up with them and doesn't seem to tire with the double attack. Not wanting to waste anymore time, both girls speeds up their dance around Tiger-kin before slowing down and twirling away towards the walls. Tiger-kin's arms keep spinning around wildly trying to lash out one last time. Tiger-kin is unsuccessful and groans in pain as blood starts dripping down their arm. A loud crash follows as Tiger-kin's head crashes upon the ground, their body is twisted in a weird angle as the thistles dig deeper into their skin preventing them from falling down completely.

"...success."

"HIs armour was rather tough. Nothing we couldn't handle though." Aika grimaces as she wipes down the blade. Jibs is by her side swinging happily at the show she just witnessed.

"It seems so." Blanc sighs. "Let's continue then girls."

((@Jibs @Zerith
    3/25 not at the gates yet.))

Kysil, Carm, Irradiate and 8 others like this.
  18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari had been helping around on the port, sometimes a few adventurers gave Hikari some really weird looks though... Hikari doesn't understand? Hikari is helping out too!

While Hikari was carrying a crate of bandages to the medical tent, there was a big scream saying "Meilin!" coming from the tent, a man ran away quickly from it while that happened...

Eh!? Is this an attack? Within the very base that the guild is in!? Tha-that can't be!

Hikari tried rushing towards the tent while still carrying the bandages. Hikari thought about dropping them, but HIkari would be more useful if Hikari actually carried them over, so Hikari kept up with the slower speed and the wave of coughs that kept on coming as Hikari ran there... Haa... Haa... It seems Hikari is not good with running... Hikari should... Avoid running... Next... Time...

Getting to the tent, Hikari saw a big amount of blood on the floor, there was a girl really bloodied in there as well, and another that apparently had healed her... Hmmm... Seems like the biggest problem was solved at least...

Although... If there was someone infiltrated in here... Maybe there are others? That is dangerous... Can Hikari do something about it? Hikari doesn't want to see people being scared of the people right next to them...

Right, let's try this!

Hikari left the tent and approached a few nearby adventurers that seemed to be helping with the protection of the port.

"Ex-excuse-"
    *cough cough* "Hikari?"

"Oh, what is it Hikari? Is something the matter?"

"It seems... It seems someone was attacked in the middle of the medical-"
    *cough cough* "tents... Hikari is afraid this might make people start doubting their friends as spies, so... Hikari wants to do something-" *cough cough cough* "about it before it becomes too dangerous!"

"We're all ears, what is your plan to get the spies?"

"Hikari will try something... Hikari isn't sure how it will work, but... If things go right, there should be a-"
    *coughs* "way to identify who are the spies for a while... Hikari doesn't think it will last for long though, so everyone will have to act quickly and take them down-" *cough cough* "before the detection fades... Do you all think it can be done?"

"Seems like a plan, let's spread out throughout the port and wait for it."
    "Got it."
    "Let's go!"
    "Ah-ah, Hikari will try her-" *coughs* "best!"

The adventurers moved quickly to the roofs of a few broken houses, or to some corners or to other similar spaces... Then, Hikari should start...

"Goddess of illusions, grant Hikari's wish-"
    *coughs* "dispel the illusion that conceals Hikari's enemies of Hikari's allies, let the people within the port feel comfort-" *cough cough cough* "in staying within a safe place without enemy troops within it! Fo-for the sake of-" *cough cough* "cuteness, fluffiness and love! Show the true nature of whoever conceals it behind an illusion of friendship!"

As Hikari finished her chant, pain filled Hikari's body and made Hikari's vision a bit blurry, the coughs came stronger this time, Hikari fell on her knees, unable to stand, coughing over and over again while Hikari's Holy Energy drained.

Still, Hikari forced herself to look forward, to see if the spell actually worked, and as Hikari did that, flashes of light fell from the sky, revealing a few people, and changing their clothing to a darker one with bracelets or armbands that showed they were from enemy troops.

There were... More than Hikari expected... Yet... They were all shot down in no time, and the flashes of light faded as they were hit by arrows, fireballs and sword hits...

As soon as Hikari saw no flash available, Hikari stopped the spell... Hikari feels dizzy though...

"Thank..." *cough cough cough* "You..." *cough cough cough cough* "Ran..." *cough cough cough* "Sama..." *cough cough cough cough*

Eh...? Why is everything... Spinning and dark... ening...?

((Hikari isn't in danger, she just fainted. She should wake up in the medical tent after a while.

In any case, there shouldn't be any other spies on the port now... More could always infiltrate though... >.>

3/25, Hikari isn't D-C rank.))

Nurman, Kysil, Carm and 7 others like this.
  19. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Nekomata Dancer "PRESIA" POV>

Presia smiled patting Kynn's head, "Oh no worries... just seeing you safe already healed my heart."

A loud voice was heard, Presia looks at the man. 'Hmm... a large Lion beast-man and looks manly strong too' Presia though with admiration. She suddenly slap her cheeks with her fan, 'No I have my hubby need to focus, seems like it's already safe but Kynn seems a bit scared'

"Oh my..." Presia noted. The Lion beast-man slaughter the bandits and walk towards them.
    He retracted his bloodlust cause he is scaring Kynn.

Presia covers her mouth with a fan and nods. 'Hmm, Kynn seems still look scared, I'll stay here to support her'
    Suddenly.... Presia notice a man arriving with an army of 50 undeads following him. She could feel her fur raising up from fear from the powerful dark energy.

<Jin Vodka POV>

Jin stopped after hearing Boss Shad announcement, "Seems like we need to go to the Southern Gate"
    "Master Vodka!! I found the nekomata lady!!" Bernard shouted as Sanie following. "She's together with Kynn and Yoru... Raz also arrives with his undead army. Seems like they are planning to go the Southern Gate"

"Sigh~ guess we have no choice but to confront Raijuukitty... Sanie, Bernard, and Lavri, you guys continue dealing with the remnant bandit in town and also rescuing the wounded" Jin commanded.

"[Guidance]" Sanie chants her spell showing green lights toward all the wounded only seen by allies.
    "I'll do my best!!" Bernard thumbs up, jumping towards the rooftop following the green light.
    "...Roger" Lavri disappears into the darkness...

While the 3 Kobolds disappear to aid the wounded
    "If ever Raijuukitty is still angry, I could attract his aggro but it's still dangerous for you Flyx. After all, you hit him with a guitar" Jin worries.
    "Don't worry... I have a solution for that [Disguise]" Flyx suddenly grows larger morphing into a 16 y.o. male gray Bunny beast-man wearing a tail-coat butler outfit and holding a violin.

"WOW!! nice that's cool!!" Jin gives a thumb up. 'Even his scent turns into a bunny what an incredible ability'

"Ok will separate for now... So Raijuukitty won't recognize you. You seem fast, so you can go first. Presia is safe together with those strong guys" Jin advise.
    "Thanks, Sir Vodka, I'm eternally grateful" Flyx bows and swiftly leap toward Southern Gate in a large distance.

<Catsith Bard "KLYX" POV in bunny butler form>

Flyx looks around in the battlefield. Many bandits and adventurer are fighting for securing the gate.
    "I'm really useless, I can't even fight together with these strong adventurers," Flyx said sadly his bunny ear dropping.

"I'll do what I could do" Flyx said with determination. He prepared his violin and play a [Spellsong]. Even though Flyx is only playing the violin, an orchestra can be heard magically. A invigorating melody resounded the battlefield.

[SPELLSONG is used: All adventurers in the area will increase their fighting spirit, Mana regeneration increases, Stamina regeneration increases, Small Recovery is applied to all allies]

OOC: 3/25.... Rank E doesn't count... Rank D to C counts only.
    Note: Buff affects all adventurer in the Southern gate you can use it... tehe~
    @ToumaNorstein @Kysil @AmIaCat @Razogul

Nurman, Irradiate, Hatchy and 2 others like this.
  20. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    "...do we have to take it along with us though?"

"Hmm well we don't but it is easier than calling out for one...also it is rather useful?"

"Have some confidence in saying that Blanc!"

They three girls lean down to look at the object of their attention attentively as they discuss whether or not to take it along with them.

"Let's just do it." Blanc picks the spider up and places it on Jades' head before moving off down the road.

"Uuu.. Blanc!" Elyn stares at Jades' head before hurrying after her leader.

"Ojou..." Aika looks at Jibs in question.

"Come along Aika!" Jibs tugs Aika along and follows after her partners. "As long as it's not us right?"

"I suppose." Aika is also relieved but refrains from commenting. She didn't want the responsibility of looking after the Guildmasters'...tool.

They had finally made it to the vicinity of the South Gate, after Shadows' announcement the girls had picked up their speed and made sure to avoid any more scuffles. Time consuming ones that is. The others that crossed their path did not get a complete dance, but a single step before they were...unceremoniously taken care of.

"Elyn, Jibs, help fortify the gate and I'll make sure nothing disturbs you both."

They both nod before dashing off towards the gate. Blanc follows closely behind with her fan in hand stopping any beings from obstructing their path.

A very timely shadow casts over their path blocking their way.

*Omph*

'Keep going!" Blanc sharply says before she skids back to take a look at the obstruction.

"Roger!" Jibs shouts over her shoulder as she continues to hurry towards the gate.

"Unn!" Elyn responds in kind.

Blanc quickly scans the enemy, taking note of the purple fabric swinging from its...wait it's an elephant! Oh wow she had not seen them so closely before.

Those tusks sure look interesting...

A club swings down towards her halting her thoughts...again...she should really stop her wondering thoughts but it's not like it took up much time.

"Here we go."

The club hits the ground leaving a small crater behind. Elephant-kin seems to be rather satisfied and doesn't look closely at the mass of clothes left in the crater. Turning around to go swing their club some more, Elephant-kin stomps off towards the gate. Elephant-kin doesn't make it far before tilting to the side. Slowly, but steadily they crash into the ground causing dust and debris to rise up. Their club soon follows after hitting their head in the process.

Grunting is heard from the Elephant-kin as it takes a nap. Eternal sleep seemed to be the agenda for today.

Coming out from behind the fallen club, Blanc grimaces slightly as she pops her shoulder back into place.

"Thank goodness Jibs' delayed wind spell came into effect in time." She rotates her shoulder a few times before touching the bare skin to make sure it was set in properly.

Luckily no one who mattered was nearby to witness her current state of undress. She coldly looks down at the Elephant-kin who tried to bury her beneath the ground.

"I didn't want to be a pancake in this life......my poor clothes..."

The previous fight with the Tiger-kin had already ruined her dress. But this one had rubbed the fabric into the dirt when the club hit her.

The fabric got caught on the wood so Blanc had to slip out of her outer layer. She wanted to save her dress but two dislocated shoulders weren't easy to pop back in. Using the momentarily slip as a distraction, Blanc had followed the wind to hide her presence before circling the Elephant-kin. Their hide was tough but not tough enough.

She looks at her fan in thought before pushing aside the questions just waiting to rise up.

"No time like the present. Now I just need to find some clothes...I think I have some spare in my Item Box...the blue one? Or the purple?"

Having no time to pick, she randomly pulls out a dress and pulls it on.

The now yellow glad figure is seem dashing towards the South Gate to eliminate more foes. Hopefully her new dress didn't attract too much attention.

Well one could only hope.

(( @Jibs @Zerith
    4/25 Well we made it to the gate. Before it was secured too! How exciting!))

Nurman, Carm, JinVodka and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.