Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    "..........."
    Ain't she a little bit.... Excited?

He shook his head.

Anyways, she's good at fighting. I can leave Kynn to her for a while.

As he watched presia engaged the bandits on her own. He looked at Kynn and spoke to her.

(Yoru) - "Kynn. "
    (Kynn) - "?"
    (Yoru) - "I'll leave you with her for a bit. Please do take care of yourself while I'm gone."
    (Kynn) - "O-okay..."

He nodded and smiled for a bit then eventually, got out of there killing 3 archers on his way.

- Somewhere in the town -

(Little kid) - "No! Please don't hurt me!"

A kid is running away crying while being chased by a bandit.

(Bandit) - "Hahaha! Stop running kid..... If you stop right now. I'm not gonna hurt you."

(LK) - "No! I don't believe you! I saw what you did to the other kids! You tied them up and locked them in cel-!"
    The kid then suddenly tripped because of exhaustion and fall down on the ground.

The bandit seeing this, pulled his knife out. He then walked slowly to the kid and licked his knife while saying.

(B) - "Hahaha~ you made me exhausted~ "
    (LK) - "Please! No!"
    The kid scared out of his wits, frantically backs away, crawling.
    (B) - "Hahaha~! I'm gonna take my time with y-! GaaAhH!"

Suddenly, the bandit got held up high in the air and was struggling to breathe.

The kid seeing this, blankly stare for a moment at this strange scene happening.

- Yoru's PoV -

Scaring a little kid eh? Let's see how you deal with me....

Yoru holding the bandit by the neck, slowly revealed himself while concentrating the bloodlust on the bandit, pressurizing him.

(LK) - " !!!! "
    (B) - " W-w-w-who are yo-?! GaAahH!"
    (Yoru) - "..........."

He looked at the kid and asked him a question.

(Yoru) - "Hey kid!"
    (LK) - "W-w-what?"
    (Yoru) - "Do you know where the captives are?"
    (B) - "L-let me go! Ahh!"
    (Yoru) - "SHUT UP FOR A BIT!" *Gripped his neck stronger*
    (LK) - "Y-yes! Not far from here, there's a building that holds a number of people being guarded by a team of bandit led by a lady!"
    (Yoru) - "Hoh~? Closed your eyes for a bit."
    (LK) - "!" *closed his eyes*

Yoru seeing the kid closing his eyes, he looked at the bandit again and spoke.

(Yoru) - " Sorry~ but the boy knows where you guys are~ so.... Bye-bye~ "
    (B) - "Nooooo!!!"

Yoru then, stab him with his wrist blades at the bandits chin, up to his head then let him go.

(Yoru) - "Now that an annoying fly is out of the way. Lead me there kid."
    (LK) - "B-b-but.... There's so many of them!"
    (Yoru) - "Don't worry. I had plans. Huhuhu~"

Yoru ending his conversation with a creepy laugh, creeped out the kid but led him to where the captives are anyway.

Given Name: Yoru
    Level: 10/18 ( 2300/8000 )
    Gonna start adding this. ( ↑ )
    Does not count. Rank E. Still 16/25.
    (( @JinVodka @Razogul @Kysil @Quaesitor ))

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    JinVodka, Jibs, Kysil and 3 others like this.
  2. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paradise POV

Being in the frontlines is dangerous. The black lines are perfect to collect corpses.

I was dancing around and putting the dead inside my Item Box when I saw it. Eris, as well as Grom, rushing to me. They were also together with a unknown girl. I wonder what is happening…

Well, let’s continue collecting corpses until they arrive. We need to keep the battlefield as clean as possible~

Eris POV

We cut through the battlefield together with Kuma. As long as no strong foe appeared in our way, we wouldn’t lose too much time.

[Paradise!!!] (Eris)

I yelled to the inattentive girl that was happily collecting the dead bodies in the ground.

“How funny~” (Kuma)

Kuma commented from the side, but I decided to ignore for now.

[Eris~~] (Paradise)

She said in a carefree tone as she noticed our presence. This girl, frankly…

[Are you okay? Not hurt anywhere?] (Eris)

I picked up her body and started to check. On the other hand, Grom attacked the other goblins to check if they were good enough to fend him off.

[Don’t worry, I’m okay~] (Paradise)

[Okay my ass, we’re leaving this battlefield. The situation in this gate is getting rougher than with the others.] (Eris)

[But… the corpses...] (Paradise)

[No, we’re leaving!] (Eris)

“Wait!” (Kuma)

I was about to drag Paradise off when Kuma shouted and got in my way. She stared at me with eyes full of resolve and said.

“I know I just met you, but I don’t have anyone here to rely…. Please, help me! I want to help my friends here, but I’ll need help for it…! I can’t do much, but I’ve got to do something!” (Kuma)

Her amber colored eyes glistened as she said this to me. Just as she said, we just met, so I was about to turn her down, but Eris pinched the hand I was holding her.

[We’ll help~!] (Paradise)

“Thank you! Thank you very much!” (Kuma)

[Ara...] (Eris)

Paradise hugged my hand and said.

[Don’t worry~ You can trust me, and I trust in her for now~] (Paradise)

I sighed heavily. Just how much this girl likes to get in troubles? Turning to Kuma, I asked.

[So, what we need to do?] (Paradise)

She gripped her ice spear tightly.

“You just need to protect me. I’ll do something big.” (Kuma)

OOC: 16/25 (No change)
    @Kuma Desu

JinVodka, Hatchy, Jibs and 4 others like this.
  3. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

[Whenever you want!] (Eris)

The giant girl yelled it to me.

She and her friend, Paradise, as well as the goblins that were following them were currently encircling me and fending off the enemies that approached.

The battle here in the south gate was worse than what we expected. I could see the adventurers struggling against the enemies, tiring themselves slowly. If this goes on, even if we do win, we’ll be awfully exhausted and not ready for the battles ahead.

I strengthened my grip at Inkarnation des Schneesturm. The ice spear answered getting a little bit colder than before.

“Listen, I don’t like you and you don’t like me-” (Kuma)

“That’s not true, I do like you. You’re delicious.”

“Okay, then, if you do like me, lend me your strength.” (Kuma)

The voice in my head giggled.

“You do realize what will be the price to pay? Are you willing to pay?”

“Devil or Angel, I’ll give you whatever you want, so help me now.” (Kuma)

“Very well.”

The parasite inside of me settled for a moment, before starting to eat up all the energy I had recovered to the moment. I gritted my teeth and raised my spear.

My insides were burning and my vision was blurry, but I didn’t minded this for now and focused on what I was making.

I collected my cold air close to me and started generating even more, condensing it around me and mixing it with the holy power the parasite was producing.

“Kuma may be the weakest D rank, but...” (Kuma)

I expanded the concentrated cold air, trying to cover the whole battlefield.

“... KUMA HAS TO DO WHAT KUMA CAN!” (Kuma)

OOC: 16/25~
    The battlefield is covered with the Cold Mist created by Inkarnation des Schneesturm.
    It slows down the enemies a bit and boosts slightly ice and holy magic. It'll only last 10 posts, since that's as far as Kuma can hold without dying.
    Thanks for the assist, Vivi~!
    @The Forever Distant Victory

JinVodka, Jibs, AmIaCat and 6 others like this.
  4. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    As Razogul stops near the end of the block, he spots countless bandits.

"This is a lot more than I thought would be here...oh well." Razogul sees that Kynn is with him.

"Razu...how many are there?" Inquiring this, he wryly smiles at what she said.

"More then I can handle alone. Luckily they don't know we're here. That means I can prepare beforehand."

Seeing that there's enough room Razogul uses his spell.

"Summon skeletons!"

All around them, skeletons start appearing. Silently so the bandits don't hear them.

However, there were other plans in motion. A skeleton appeared beneath Kynn, trying to grab support, it got her tail.

Feeling this, Kynn looks down and sees it. The skeleton looking up at her with desolate eyes. Empty of all emotion.

"Kyaaa!!" Kynn starts screaming frantically.

"Well...this can't be good."

All around them, bandits start appearing. Unsheathing his sword, Razogul prepares to battle.

17/25

@Kysil @AmIaCat @JinVodka

JinVodka, Jibs, Nurman and 5 others like this.
  5. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    The Southern Gate.

It was already been quite a long time when the Guildmaster, Shadow, had announced to secure the gate from the enemies. Which is to his founding, they stormed it with blind belief that they could really win against them. At the sight of released hell under the great arch, and the massacre at the great door, they fall like flies upon flames.

At first, they are the one who had gained the advantage of the area nearby and vital places with the sheer numbers. But by time, they gradually been pushed by the strength of the adventurers and cannot hold their ground. It was epected since they only move to sate their own lusts and desires, and having no real chain of command and strategies. Only time was needed to break them apart.

The adventurers individually, and by team, slowly pushed them back.

But their reinforcements keep coming one after another.

"Struck them down!!!!"
    "Kill them---BHAAAARGH!!!!"

So they raised their battle cry until an arrow struck their head. Or maybe swords. Or magic. Or beasts and demons and undead preyed upon them, or until they were hit with a stupidly powerful roundhouse kick and all of their insides splattered to places where they don't belong to..

There was no cure for them. Except death. Or being captured.

That what was Crowen think as he loose another volley of his arrows.

------------------
    POSTS 18/25

JinVodka, Jibs, AmIaCat and 2 others like this.
  6. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Ton's PoV>

Fuuu~

After cleaning up the tavern and breaking all of it's windows I was finally revived!

It was a real shocker see Meilin get stabbed like that, and I almost had a heart attack when Kynn tried to drown Meilin in potions... Actually, drowning on dry land due to healing potions sound like an interesting way to die, but with Razer and Monti away on their secret randevú, I guess I'll just have to find Hubo to test it out.

Making my way towards the Southern gate, I turned around for one final glance at the tavern as I took a big red button from my storage space. My body shook with anticipation as I lightly tapped the button just to see how it felt, wiping away my drool, I finally clicked it... Was what was supposed to happen if an autonomous spider didn't land on my head and play a prerecorded warning, "There's a time and place for everything, and unless you want to increase your debt by 10-folds, I would high-recommend reconsidering your current life choices."

Let me introduce him, unlike most of Shadow's other autonomous spiders, this one is my personal probational spider. He didn't have a collar or a barcode when we first met, so I just simply call him Steve. Yep, Steve the Personal Probational Spider Officer. As the proud owner of Steve, I often take him on walks and feed him Dor*tos and Mounta*n Dew, but he never touches it so I usually just eat it for him. So as we're also good mates and because I want to avoid getting him into trouble due to Shadow's stinginess, I'll do Steve a big favour by going to secure the Southern Gate and NOT CLICK THE BIG RED BUTTON *wink*.

Cue the elevator transition music!

After making it to the gate, what can I say? The amount of magic being used was disgusting, sure there was Kroenen over in his corner playing with his antiques and Shadow being Shadow, but there's an empty void without Taka. Sitting down on the roof I happened to be on, I took Steve off my head and placed him next to me as I watched the fight. There were skeletons running around, ice getting thrown about and sword afterimages flying everywhere... but where was the science fiction?

I see, is this what the fight needs? Looking up at the sky I shouted, "Taka! Give me a sign!", and a STOP! signboard came crashing down slicing a thug cleanly in two.

Welp, that good enough for me, jumping up onto my feet I started prodding my inventory space:
    • The Alpha-Omega Bomb (Plan*t of the Ap*s)? Nah, Shadow will get cranky...
    • The Noisy Cricket (Men in Bl*ck)? Nope, too small.
    • Proton Pack (Gh*stbust*rs)? Situational.
    • Sonic Screwdriver (D*ct*r Wh*)? Too gimmicky.
    • Lightsaber (St*r W*rs)? D*sney might sue...
    Hmmm, I guess I'll stick with the Gund*m Body Suit (Strike Model)... bbbbuuuuuttttttttt that too boring~ Taking out a metallic ball hidden in my utility belt, I threw it into the crowd.

*BUZZZZ*

With a flash of blue light the situation on the battlefield completely changed, both thugs and adventurers were shocked speechless because of a bizarre change.

Everyone was floating.

Well, almost everyone was shocked speechless, there was someone in the crowd that shouted "DAMNIT TON!"

So after equipping my mobile bodysuit and grabbing Steve my trusty sidekick, I leapt into the fray with proton lasers blazing and beam sabres flashing!

[OOC:]

19/25

The Zero G-field will only be active in the area around Ton (so don't worry if you don't want to fight in zero gravity) and will last until the current counter ends.

JinVodka, Hatchy, Jibs and 7 others like this.
  7. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link

Uuu Why did this happen to me…. Although I finally get armor, Why is it still female outfit Orz …And this skirt is so short that I can feel the breezy between my thigh….And also, Because of sio story, Now the citizen thinks of me as a…a…… AGGGGGGGH!!!

“Ahh...the sky sure is beautiful….”I said to myself, Running away from reality while shedding a manly tears...yups manly…haha……hahahaha………..

“Fufufu~ And you are more so~ but more important Sin, have you noticed it?”

“Yaps….I can feel my manhood crumble bits by bits….”

“Not about that, though I doubt you have much. She said smiling while poking my cheek “There are some who following us.”

Ah now she mentions it, I did feel like being watched by someone since we entered the residential are, but I shrugged it…

It’s going to be a pain if the one who followed us turned out to be a bandit. Because it was getting annoying, we pulled our weapon and get ready to fight. Before long, they are finally decided to show themselves.

It was a Man with a Big build, wielding a Great Sword and heavy armor which heavily damaged. Other bandits also started to shows one by one after him…

“Where are you going missy~ The southern gate is currently a hell, Why you don’t come here we can give you a lot of-GUAAAH!!” ……..I Shot him using a magic before he can finish…….I already have enough with this kind of situation….

“A lot of GUAAAH!! ? Eeeeeh? What are you talking about? “

His eyes immediately become bloodshot and glaring at me, His hand trembled from anger, and some anger vein began to show ups on his rugged face. “You……..HOW DARE YOU!!!”

Pulled out the big Sword from his back, The bandit started to charge at us like a wild boar.

Uwaaaah isn’t this bad? We’re surely going to be done for if those bandits get us!

Using my biggest barrier, I stopped the bandit from it charges, A loud sound can be heard after the bandits crashes into the barrier.

“Okay sio let’s finish this~!”

“Got it~” With that word, Sio began freezing the ground outside the barrier making the bandit both frozen and couldn’t move.

After confirming the condition, I opened the barrier again and finished off the remaining bandit Except the one using heavy armor. He may be useful for shadow, so I make him a captive and put him at the nearest building.

OOC: 19/25
    Still on the way to the southern gate~

JinVodka, BlancFrost, Carm and 6 others like this.
  8. AmIaCat

Reading List:
    Link
    [ - ??? PoV - ]

In a certain room, at a certain building in the town. A lady.... Hmm.... Let's call her a bandit captain, a bandit captain is grumbling about why is she the one tasked to guard the prisoners.

(BC) - " Aaaahhhh!! "
    Why am I the one tasked to be guarding this people?! I should be in the front lines fighting this adventurers or whatever the hell they are! Hmph! They don't look that strong to me..... Maybe?

She sighed.

Anyways, atleast some of the prisoners are above-average~ Wonder who should I play with~? Hehehehe~

Just as she was about to pick someone. A bandit had reported to her that they caught someone near their camp.

(B (1)) - "Ma'am! We caught a guy loitering near our camp alone and tied him up!"
    (BC) - "Good! Bring him in and lock him up with the others!"
    (B (2)) - "Yes!"
    (BC) - "Hmm~~"

A guy eh~? Hope he's good-looking~ hehe~

She licked her lips while having this thought.

Moments later, the bandits came back with a prisoner.

(B (1)) - "Here he is captain!"
    (B (2)) - "We brought back the captive!"
    (BC) - "Good! Let me see h-"

She glanced at the prisoner and was stunned when she looked at him.

The prisoner was wearing a unique armor but it was not the reason why she was stunned. He was tall, had a hair color same as the night and most importantly for her.

(BC) - ".........."
    He's too Handsome! look at those ripped abs! God! And those eyes..... He's like looking straight into my soul~! Kyaaah~!

She blushed.

(B (1)) - "Umm.... Captain?"
    (BC) - *In a trance* *Blushing*
    (B (2)) - "Captain! We're gonna put him in the cell!"
    (BC) - "Hmm~ huh? Oh! Leave him to me! I'm gonna interrogate him "Personally" ."
    (B (1&2)) - "Y-yes Ma'am!" *Leaves him with the captain.
    (???) - "..........."
    (BC) - "Stand up and follow me. And don't think about running away, you won't get out of here. Hehe~"
    (???) - "........ " *Nod*
    (BC) - "Good!"

She then went to her private room with the man.
    19/25 No change.
    (First part)
    (Double. There!)

JinVodka, Jibs and NiQuinn like this.
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood, blood filled Hikari's sight, the monster crawled of the blood and then disappeared, Marisa-sama hugged Hikari. Her coughs got louder, blood fell on her bed, the blood made HIkari puke, Onee-chan hugged Hikari and Hikari cried. Hikari's tears fell on top of Marisa-sama's grave, the voice talked on Hikari's head and Hikari was back again.

*pant pant* Whe... Where is Hikari...?

The smell of blood was filling Hikari's surroundings, pained moans could be heard here and there... Hikari tried to raise from the bed and felt a huge pain on her body... Ugh... What is...?

"Hikari, you woke up!"

"Uhn?" Hikari looked at the voice and saw a woman that looked like a medic... What was her name again...? Mari... Marys-san? Hikari is unsure...

"Thank the gods, everyone was worried when you were found collapsed out there, what happened to you?"

"Hikari... Collapsed?"

"You don't remember? There seemed to be some flashes of light falling from the sky, and you fell down a bit after... That was your doing, wasn't it?"

"Ah! Hikari... Hikari tried-"
    *cough cough cough* "to see if Hikari could find any other spies on the port, so Hikari used a spell to-" *cough cough* "dispel any illusions hiding spies... Thank Ran-sama for that to have worked out... Ah! Hikari didn't-" *cough cough cough* "pay the offering to Ran-sama yet!" >.<

"The offering? Well, can I help you with that?"

"Uhn..."
    *blushes a bit* *shakes head* "It's something Hikari has to do... Though-" *cough cough cough* "Hikari isn't sure how she'll do it here... For now, Hikari thinks Hikari will keep on helping on the-" *cough cough* "port with what Hikari can."

"Okay, can you walk?"

"Hikari thinks so..."

Hikari tried getting out of the bed, as Hikari put her feet on the ground and tried raising from the bed, Hikari's leg started to ache more... It was hard...

"Are you okay? Don't you think you should rest some more?"

*shakes head* "No... Hikari is fine... Thanks for-" *cough cough cough cough* "worrying Ma... Marys-san? Hikari will keep helping!"

Hikari briskly walked away before Marys-san could answer... The pain isn't fading in the slightest... Hikari doesn't feel good about this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ((Feels so weird to make short raid posts, I'm used to struggling with the limit on the word counter... I guess this also has its own charm though.

19/25 No change here.))

10. AmIaCat

Reading List:
    Link
    [ Continuation ]
    - Yoru's PoV -

Welp... That was surprisingly easy.

Earlier, to invade the the building with the captives he decided to morph into his human form and planned to be intentionally captured, so that it will not cause any unneccessary troubles and the captives might be hurt along with it.

It was a success, until the captain took a liking to him. He was now currently on the way towards the captains private quarters.

- In the room -

The captain then made him sit on the bed and gave him something to drink.

(BC) - "Here~ have some water~ I'm sorry though. If we had wine then..... "
    (Yoru) - "............."
    (BC) - "What~? You don't want to drink it?"
    (Yoru) - "............"
    He took the the glass and emptied it then gave it back to her.
    (BC) - "Good! Now that you drink it...."

She then started undressing leaving only her underwear and sits on his lap and untied him.
    She then pick up his hand and was about to place it on her chest but....

(BC) - " GaAahH..... "

Yoru gripped her neck then pulled his weapon out of the item box.

(Yoru) - "Woah now~ that was dangerous~ If you know what I mean~"
    (BC) - "W-why?!" *Hard to breathe*
    (Yoru) - "Hmm... Because I don't like you? And I like to be the one leading so....."
    (BC) - "Y-you should have said so!"
    (Yoru) - "........ That's not the point. Anyways, since this is free exp. I thought to myself, why not take it right? There's nothing bad about free exp!"
    He nodded
    (Yoru) - "I would like to end you now but, for giving me the water earlier. I'll give you this as a souveneir."

He then kissed her on the lips. The captain was startled and tried to get out of his grip but it was just too strong.

(Yoru) - "Now that I have gave you my thanks. Bye-bye now~ "
    (BC) - "Hel-!"

Before she got the chance to finish her word. He slashed at her neck, immediately decapitating her and killing her. He then released her body.

" Now then.... Let's get to work.. "

He then turned invisible and and started silently killing every bandit in the building.

- Later -

(Yoru) - "Whew...... Hey Kid. You can come out now. "

A kid suddenly emerged from a manhole and ran towards him.

(LK) - "Mister! Is it d- blearghh!" *vomiting*
    (Yoru) - "Haha.... I forgot.. Anyways, Stay there and guard. Immediately shout if something happened."
    (LK) - "Oka- Blearghh!" *Vomits again*
    (Yoru) - ".... Anyways. "

He then went to the room where numerous prisoners where held captive and started releasing them.

(Lady) - "Thank you!" *blushing*
    (Little girl) - "Thank you nii-san!" *smiling brightly*
    (Obaa-san (Auntie)) - "Thank you! How could I ever repay you~?" *licked her lips*
    (Desperate girl) - "Marry me please!" *Eyes sparkling*
    (Yoru) - "That's too direct Ain't it?!"
    (The men) - *Glaring so hard*
    (Yoru) - " *cough* Anyways, No. I already have a wife. "
    (The girls) - "Ehh?!!!"
    (Yoru) - " What? And why are you so shocked too Oba-san (Grandma)?! "
    (The men) - *silently cursing at their savior*"

Yoru sighed.
    "Anyways, let's go."

Going outside the building, they then meet up with the kid and started heading West, to the port.

Given Name: Yoru
    Level: 10/18 ( 3050/8000 )
    Health: 1800
    Ferocity: 34/100
    Base damage: 280
    R-Hand: 430 - 465
    L-Hand: 630
    Defense: 325
    Strength: 110
    Constitution: 200
    Agility: 120
    Dexterity: 117
    Mind: 90
    Intelligence: 50
    Charisma: 256
    19/25 No change.
    (Last part)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    JinVodka, Kuma Desu and Jibs like this.
  11. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    An armoured man has been leaving a trail of dead bodies as he makes his way towards the south gate, the polished steel he wore now stained with the blood of the men and women who fights for the opposing side and at the moment he’s in the process of adding to that body count.

Three men stood opposite him with their shields raised, swords pointed forward as a threat. They were trying to wise up. The tiger-kin were all wearing light armour with a sword, axe, two of them or one of each and spear in hand which put emphasis to their physical abilities. The steel-clad man who they are facing had proven repeatedly and at the cost of many of their comrades that their weapons and their approach proved insufficient which is why they are now picking up shields from the dead guardsmen to protect themselves from the seemingly unstoppable foe. What they don’t know is that the man they are fighting has rules in the combat using the greatsword suited for dealing with shieldsmen.

Using the wide street Harald uses two swift and wide gathering steps to traverse front right while delivering two overhead right strikes to dissuade the bandits from closing in, the third overhead strike was now aimed for the neck left most shieldsman which forces him to raise it to defend. The strike landed on the upper rim of the shield which forces it to pivot forcefully and slam against the shieldsman’s face briefly stunning him, carrying the momentum of that strike Rald aims another aimed against the now exposed leg. Rule 8 simple contains techniques used against shields, forcing them to be raised with a high attack then following up with a leg strike, concentrating strikes to the weak side of the shield or moving in a way that the size and heft of the shield restricts its user’s options for a counter, a powerful strike to the center of the shield to transmit as much force to the shield-hand as possible, striking the rim of the shield for it to pivot and hit its user and much more things to do to make the life of anyone hiding behind a shield miserable and short. The next one tried to close in to a range where his shorter sword would be of any use only to take a powerful blow that sends him reeling back, the other remaining follows in an attempt to save his remaining ally. Harald made another series of gathering steps to his left forward placing him to strike the sword arm of the other which forces his target to defend that side believing that the armoured man is committing to that direction, a false belief that cost him his life as Harald takes a passing step and changed direction as if he wasn't being weighed down by at least 30 kilograms of hardened steel. The other one who just recovered from the powerful blow against his shield arm tries to aid his comrade and attack the steel-clad monstrosity's back to no avail, for the greatsword's reach allows its user to have the advantage in range. The shield wielding bandit cannot enter in his weapon's effective range for it exists well inside the arc of death that his opponent is controlling even if that opponent isn't facing his way. Defending a cut to the leg was the demise of the bandit in front of Harald as he took a killing blow that split his torso halfway from the neck down, questioning how the hell does a sword as tall as his wielder can move that fast was the last thing on his mind before oblivion took him. Seeing that Harald's Crucifix is now embedded on the body of his recently dead colleague he closed the distance and strike at the armoured man. That strike was stopped dead by the man-at-arms' steel encased arm, Harald kicked him in the groin and the knee before freeing his sword and bashing the poor bandit with its pommel to the temple, another pommel to the top of the skull which caves it in finishing up by jamming his crossguard to the eye socket for good measure.

Witnessing this the other tiger-kin started retreating towards the southern gate which is just straight up, Harald pursues noting that others members of the guild are now in the vicinity. This mess is reaching its end.

20/25

Clown333, Razogul, BlancFrost and 6 others like this.
  12. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    ---POV Ater---
    Some dark arrows struck the bandits surrounding the group she was currently in. she adjusted her line of sight to spot where the arrows came from, there she could see it was from a white haired girl ( @NiQuinn ) that helped them. She then started thinking how to signal her to say thanks but her thoughts where interrupted when…

“Blanc!” The little creature called jibs shouted at the top of her lungs which was full of emotion…..or rather it was full of despair. She felt uncomfortable seeing the little bundle of energy sad, so she reached in a dark circle that she made and reached out to grab the girl called blanc before she could hit the ground and pulled her besides them.

She could then see the look of relief on the little creatures face which made her glad…..she was then perplexed why would she fell glad at seeing the little creature happy? She was confused.

------

Jibs rushed to blanc’s side after seeing the person with horns pulled her from a teleportation circle she made.

“Blanc! Are you okay! Oh I know! I should heal you! Light please heal my wounds….Greater heal!”

Warm light wrapped around blanc. she felt the pain from when she was hit by the giant club slowly fade away, she then sighs in relief.

“Un~ I’m fine now jibs thank you!”

She lightly stated while patting jib’s head.

“really? Really? Really?” jibs said with a worried look on her face.

“yes~ since you healed me already I’m in tip top shape!”

“Leader! I-i-I was so worried I didn’t know what I should do! I felt like time was frozen when you were hit!” Tears formed on elyn’s face and she Started sobbing. “*sob* P-p-lease don’t worry us like that again leader I don’t think my heart can take this for much longer...”

Blanc then felt a bit guilty in being hit and hugged Elyn while patting her.

“There, There it’s all fine, right? I’m alright as you can see!”

“Oh! it’s group hugging time!” jibs said while doing a light bounce and hugged both girls.

“Alright since this isn’t really the time for this! Let’s secure those gate girls!”

Blanc shouted along with the 2 girls.

They then proceeded to the direction where Aika and the new person that jibs brought along we’re fighting.

“I’m sorry for letting you 2 cover for us.” Blanc apologizes to the 2 people fighting.

“It’s alright blanc-dono! Since ater here is pretty strong it was easy holding this group of bandits back!”

“…….if you say so…but I don’t think I’m strong…” Ater the horned person answered with a monotone voice.

“And not only that she was so cool in saving blanc!” jibs shouted while fighting of some bandits.

“That’s right Ater-san if I can call you that, I haven’t even thanked you for saving me yet! I should really thank you.”

“..no I was…I’m not worthy to be praised…but if you wish to thank me I don’t mind…and…you can call me that if you want…”

ater was about to say something but stopped made way but blanc didn’t mind it she clearly wasn’t a bad person anyway.

“Now we need to secure these gates! Let’s go girls!”

They all shouted except for ater.

21/25

((@BlancFrost @Zerith ))

BlancFrost, Carm, Hatchy and 3 others like this.
  13. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    My ribs were feeling better but not by a whole lot. It didn't help that with each swing of the dagger, my injury would feel like a fresh crack had shown itself. Gritting my teeth at the pain, I continued my attacks and made sure that each slash of my dagger equaled one dead bandit in the crowd. That meant no elephant-kin but that was more than fine. Being in such close proximity with the bandits was actually great being that I was a dagger-wielder.

"Levana-san!"

The shout came before I saw the tiger-kin in front of me take an arrow through his chest. I glanced up towards the wall and saw Kiriya notching another arrow on his bow and let it fly. It missed but it successfully cleared a way and it was then that I realized what Kiriya was up to. He was trying to get me out of this mess. I liked his idea but knew there were more pressing matters.

"Kiriya! Clear the way to the gate!"

He looked surprised but he reacted quickly and did just as I said. With our combined effort, my trek was easier. Finally, I was at a point where Kiriya could no longer help me. Saluting at me, he then started firing at anybody who came my way. I dashed ahead.

It was a given that these heavily fortified gates would take a lot to tear down and I was quite impressed that the juggernaut of a bandit was still unable to break the hinges with his heavy smashing. The tiger-kin around the juggernaut noticed me and I activated Specter Guard immediately as well as Ankle Biter. Without giving them time to react, I poured everything I had to get this done as quickly as I could. Ignis Volley being prepared at the side, I slashed with Rend and managed to slice through skin, muscle, and bone of the bandit's thigh causing him to fall, his leg now unusable. Not worrying about him any longer, I turned to my next target and knew that I had two sets of Ignis Volley arrowheads at the ready but hadn't used them yet. Instead, I sent a continuous barrage of Soul Cleavers at my next attacker and watched as he staggered back helplessly. His sword could not handle the violent assault and broke. My slashes continued to come and finally reached his chest and it tore him open like hot knife to butter.

Three sets of Ignis Volley, nine arrowheads at the ready. Still, I kept them in check and went after the final tiger-kin but he didn't last too long owing to the fact that he had grown agitated and quite anxious about my incessant attacks. His body soon hit the floor, head rolling away from it. Four sets of Ignis Volley, twelve arrowhead-sized ignis, and I finally let them fly. Three on each knee while the rest came slicing through the juggernaut's neck. The attack was so quick, he didn't even have the time to react.

The right side of the gate was safe for now. Just as I was about to turn to the left one, I was pushed quite roughly towards the inside of the fort by the wave of bandits that had renewed their effort by pushing through from the outside. I cursed. I hope somebody takes care of the left gate or else we might find ourselves in a predicament.

22/25

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Jibs, BlancFrost and Kuma Desu like this.
  14. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew landed on Rhialla’s shoulder as the group gathered and looked them over, before giving a short nod and speaking out in a calm voice,

“I am Matthew Wren. You can just call me Matthew, since we’ll be working together for now. I’m sure that you’ve all been told already, but our job is to rescue as many Civilians as we can and wipe out a few bandits when the chance appears.”

When he finished, he left the young woman’s shoulder and shifted to his human, standing straight and giving the two young men before him a analyzing gaze. He’d been working with Rhialla for a few weeks now and understood her abilities. As for the other two, their information had been provided by the guild. Their formation was a little lopsided but they were perfect for what they had been assigned to do.

By the time they had met up, the Northern and Eastern gates had already been secured and the majority of the available adventurers had headed to the Southern gate to help there. This meant a lot of the city was now free reign for some of the more stealthy and clever bandits. When they had returned to the Docks, Matthew’s [Life Detect] picked up a small group some ways away in a secluded part of the City, far from the fighting. Seven [Bandit Guards], roughly 25 [Bandits] and 10 [Bandit Archers] had barricaded themselves in a small Manor, all under the command of a [Bandit Captain]. Every so often, a small group would leave the area and bring back captives or loot.

Matthew was not sure if they were smuggling the goods out of the city by some means, or if they were holding themselves up, but it was a perfect target for their small group. He shared the information for the location with the others and spurn into the air once more. Their job was simple; enter the Manor, rescue and protect the hostages, while wiping out the bandits. Simple, yes, but that did not mean it would be easy. Matthew scouted out the location ahead of the others, flying through the air and landing on one corner of a nearby building with a soft clink of tiles. The two [Bandit Archers] on the roof below him looked up, but just seeing a small bird, they lost interest and turned their gaze to the streets below.

After a few moments, one of the archers’ asked in a low whisper,

“Hey, Parker, you have any idea how long we are gonna keep this up for? There are better scores in the city than this little hovel.”

“Don’t know. Boss didn’t say what he’s up to. Rightly don’t care either. As long as I get my share of the booze and the women, what does it matter? Besides, not like we’re in a hurry, with those fools behind the walls keepin the Stranger’s busy, not like they’ll be able to find us anyway”

“True. But I can’t keep feeling like something’s wrong, Ya know? Like there are eyes in every shadow”

“Quit your blabbering. Just keep an eye out and we’ll know long before anyone ever sees us up here. Besides, even if they slip past us, Boss is Cultivator. Not like the rabble is gonna pose any danger to him.”

Matthew frowned slightly at the Bandits words, as he sat on the small rooftop corner in his songbird form. It seemed like this might be more trouble than he’d thought off at first….
    ----------------------------
    OOC: 22/25

Jibs, Kuma Desu and Hatchy like this.
  15. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Am I right in thinking that you two would be Faisal and Hatchy?” Faisal turns his head at the sudden voice and sees a woman smiling brightly at them “Yeah I’m Faisal and this is hatchy, you must be Rhialla right?” Faisal asked confirming his new companion's identity. "Since most of us are together let’s get ready to kill some bandit!” Faisal announced to his companions. "Rhialla have you seen our last companion by any chance, if you have do you think we should wait here for him or walk in the direction he was in?" Faisal asked for her opinion.

Jibs, Kuma Desu and Hatchy like this.
  16. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka POV>

Jin was almost there at the Southern gate when he suddenly stops.
    "Why do I feel the urge to disguise too I'm so jealous to Flyx argh... Wait can't I change my attire and fighting style it's not like people have seen my face" Jin runs toward the nearest house to change.

As he arrives he started writing the teleportation magic circle he remembers from childhood and drips some blood to complete the summon. That circle was different from the last beach quest he uses. A pile of outfit teleports, with these Jin quickly change into it.

"Hehehe looking good" Jin laughs, now his only wearing a light armor with a hood covering half of his face only showing his mouth and nose. "I guess I'll use the skills I have taken in the mercenary [Close Combat Unarmed B+][Physical Mastery (Passive Skill) C+][Iron Skin C++] and my handy dandy notebook with all my magic force feed to me in childhood"

A black notebook with dragon embroidered symbol at it started to float beside Jin. "It's been a long time partner let's have some fun!!"

"Ah forgot" he flips the notebook and starts chanting Elementary support spell. "[Stregthen][Protect][Haste][Silence]"

'......now for my scent' Jin throws at himself a Rose perfume smoke bomb given to him by Sanie. 'Argh, my nose! Well now that I look another person no one will probably recognize me' Jin silently cried inside.

'Oh! Raz is necro so did he have the skill to see the souls of people?'
    With the silence magic applied to himself, he would not able to talk.

Suddenly....

'I should hurry now'
    Jin jumps forward toward the Southern Gate.
    'YAHOOO!!! feels so good my body is so light from taking my armor I feel naked...' Jin could now easily jump to the rooftop and parkour towards the gate.

"Hahaha you will die" An Elephant-grunt raised his large axed towards the guard while the surrounding bandits watch laughing. Suddenly a drop kick arrives at the face of the Elephant-grunt.

"Who dares!!!" the Elephant shouted before he knows it. A hooded man is standing on top of his head has already swiftly poke his eyes blinding him.

"AHH!! bastard!!" The Elephants shouted opening his mouth. When suddenly in the hooded man hands were a ball of water surrounded with electricity. He fired it inside the elephant mouth frying him inside.

"Damn you meddling adventurers" the Bandit Archers tried to release their arrow. The man runs forward swiftly punching the Bandits at their vitals killing them.

"Ah thank you dear adventurer" the guard spoke.
    The man only gives thumbs up and readies to run forward.
    "Wait!! was is your name!!" the guard shouted.
    The man raises his hand and with his index finger, a light glows. In the air, he wrote words [SOJU] and he quickly left. The word [SOJU] stays afloat in the air for a few minutes

Now the man is Jin and his fake name today is Soju. He jumps to every Bandits head crushing them. Only using his body as his weapon but due to this, his defense has decreased. So he has no choice but dodge attacks that would hurt.

Now JinSoju is no longer the tanky Knight but a fighter with a bit of magic at his disposal.
    Earlier JinSoju tried to greet Flyx who is in his bunny form but he didn't recognize him and move a step back the cause is rose perfume.

He could just silently cry inside and kill some bandits while avoiding the stronger ones.
    jin hooded.jpg

OOC: 22/25.... I'm only Rank E not counted... Rank D to C counts only.
    @ToumaNorstein @Kysil @AmIaCat @Razogul

17. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    It was decided that I, alongside my companions Faisal, Rhialla, and Matthew were rescuing some hostages from a manor occupied by bandits.

Alright. No problem. I can do that.

[System Message: Warning! An unfavorable scenario is highly likely to take place! Escaping is recommended!]

Oh right. I can't seem to be in any mission unless a hitch is involved, but I'm curious on whether or not this 'system' is on par with Razzy's dice throwing. I suppose I'll compare the two next time.

"Hatchy? What's wrong? You're frowning..."

"Wha~?! Who are you?!"

I jumped at the voice that appeared suddenly and glanced at the culprit.

"Oh...its just you Milla...."

I ignore her and continue to advance forward towards the manor.

"Ehhhh?! What's with that uncaring reaction?!"

She pouted as she pounded on my back as I was walking, but I didn't mind it and yawned instead. However, I noticed that the others were worriedly staring at me.

"Er...what are you guys making those faces for?"

Faisal, the real MVP, stepped up to the plate to break the news.

"Uhh...Hatchy who were you speaking to?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm talking to Milla who I found in the city."

I frowned and pointed at Milla who was right beside me.

"Ah....er....Hatchy? I don't know how to say this bud but there's no one there..."

"What? But she's right th-

[System Message: Partnered Spirits cannot be seen by others regardless of ability]

"......."

Rhialla spoke up amidst my silence.

"Hatchy? Are you alright?"

"......Y-yeah. Not sure what happened. Er....let's keep moving,"

I shook my head rapidly and continued towards the mission objective. Milla followed along with an awkward smile on her face.

"Ah...are you mad at me?"

"...."

"I see....I'm sorry...."

She lowered her head gloomily and remained silent.

I seriously had the irresistible urge to slap my forehead. Its not that I hated her; it's just that I'll be labelled as a lunatic if I respond!!!

Faisal lightly tapped me on the shoulder.
    "Hey. Archers 2 o'clock."

I looked where he was pointing and sure enough, there were two archers perched on the rooftop.
    I whispered to Rhialla.
    "Looks like this is where we come in. I'll grab their attention. You wipe them out. Silently."

She nodded and together we quietly headed up to the roof. Being a fox-kin had its perks since stalking silently was a piece of cake.

As we positioned ourselves behind the bandit archers, I gave Rhialla a nod before jumping out into the open.

"Hey! Smelly bandits!!! You guys have worse aim than a stormtrooper!"

"Hey what are you doing he- ack!"
    "Where'd sh--"

Efficiently and smoothly, the two bandits had their necks slit by Rhialla and became fresh corpses. She sheathed her dagger before smirking at me.
    "What happened to silently wiping them out?"

I shrugged and grinned.
    "Not my style."

Milla pouted and muttered to herself.
    "Why are you nice to her but not me....idiot."

"Let's head down now. I don't want to alert any more bandits before we have a firm grasp of the situation."

We went back to Faisal and he smiled and gave us a thumbs up.
    "Nice work but...what's a stormtrooper?"

"Er...an all powerful soldier that cannot withstand the might of a locked door..."

"What?"

"Ah...never mind...."

No one in this world would get these Star Wars references anyways....

"Hey. I'm back."

Matthew appeared besides us in his bird form.

"I scouted ahead. There's 7 Bandit Guards, roughly 25 Bandits, and 10 Bandit Archers all lead by a Bandit Captain."

"What about the Hostages?"

"I couldn't locate them. We're going to have to search for them in the manor."

"Hmmm...they must be hiding them somewhere...although....that Bandit Captain is going to be a problem...."

Matthew smiled and spoke up.
    "Don't worry about it. We can stop him together. You and Faisal need to focus on finding the hostages and with that nose of yours, it should be a piece of cake."

"....Good point. Alright, here's the plan then. I'll search for the location of the hostages around the manor while you guys wipe them out. I can't be around too many bandits since my skill will cause all of them to be attracted to me."

"Aye. But you don't need a skill to do that with your looks."

"Shut it greenie. Ah sorry, talking to myself. Anyways, are you all good with that plan?"

Everyone nodded simultaneously and I issued the order.
    "Let's do this then. Operation start!"
    ~~~
    ((750 words exactly. Please praise or pet me.))
    @Faisal @Nahrenne @Osamaru
    22/25 Unchanged

18. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Walls!
    We love them.
    They protect us from the elements, from weather and storm.
    From the winds that disturb our sleep, to the rays of sun that heat our bodies.
    Walls.
    There are many types of walls, an brick wall.
    A brick wall, something I could stare at for hours upon ours at time.
    Many activities come to mind when I stare at such a wall.
    Such as, counting the bricks, recounting, and recounting once more.
    Looking at the mortar patterns, tracing them with my eyes, following the pattern again and again and again.
    Then simply staring at them, just simply, staring at them.
    Devoid of any thought, as we just stare at it.
    Oh and of course, brushing one's hand against the wall, feeling the grooves and course outlines of the bricks, something so simply pleasing to do.
    Oh and tracing a hand alongside the mortar lines as well.
    Entertainment, you'll never know where you'll find it.
    Of course, brick walls aren't the only type of walls.
    Mud walls, with beige paint.
    Simply simple.
    The grooves and inlets of the wall, the imperfections you feel as your hand drags across the wall.
    Calming your nerves as you admire the wavy texture, something you do without any reason, other than to feel the satisfaction of doing so, or to ease your boredom.
    Then on to the intricate ones.
    Ones with many drastic indents, with ranging colors.
    Have patterns one made on purpose, and could be called art.
    These are simply things one could look at all day, admiring the architecture as one sits on a stone bench under a shady tree.
    Your eyes never leaving the wall from the sheer beauty of it.
    Walls.
    They range from something simply built to protect one from elements, to something one can go as far as to say is art.
    I really admire walls, though admire might not quite be the best word for it.
    And walls, like really anything in this world, can be used as a metaphor for the human mind.
    A wall can be made simply to be used, have no extras, nothing else, but can still be something entertaining.
    Yet a wall could also be so much more, patterns, grooves, colors galore and catch ones eyes forever.
    But, a wall could also be overdone, sometimes adding too many elements to the thing will overload it, making it displeasing and ugly.
    Other times, a simple plain wall, can be much more fitting than one built to please.
    But like always, there is a time and place for everything.
    Walls.
    See?
    Metaphors.
    They really can be used for any and all things, even something mediocre as walls.
    I definitely didn't go onto this wall tangent because of being smashed into one.
    Yup.
    I've just learned to appreciate the inner beauty of walls, their subtle and sublime contribution to our survival.
    This is not me escaping from reality as I'm squished into a wall again.
    Nope.
    Nadda.
    No way.
    I'm just uhhhh not going to let you see that part.
    I mean, what part?
    The next part in my monologue is definitely not abridged or cut.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rolling my shoulders from the soreness of being smushed.
    I continue on, I feel like as if I can hear my bones creaking from the stress they were given.
    I guess I should stop and heal, though that can wait for now, I suppose.
    As I was nearing my destination.
    I feel like I can hear a nagging voice in my head saying "You're nearing your destination."
    No idea why though, subconscious, the topic I will always hold off for another time because, simply, I dislike the topic all together.
    Seeing the southern gate. South gate. Southern, gate. South, gate.
    Southern gate is so much more pleasing to the ears and sounds a lot umm wiser, but south gate is just easier to say, even if it only has like, one less syllable, I wonder if that makes sense?
    Priorities.
    Should I help them?
    The people in the south gate.
    I'm now in the brunt of things.
    The center, the main conflict, some other phrase that describes this place.
    Well, I might as well just take on some bandits.
    I could try and help secure the gate, but that seems like a pain.
    Priorities, they dictate our life choices.

( Welp, I'm at the south gate, so ummm....

23/25)

19. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving a tied up bandit behind, we somehow reached nearby the Southern Gate, but a large amount of bandits await us ahead. I was thinking to take care of the crowd until I saw the closed gate was about to break down! Don't have time to waste I yelled to Sin about my plan.

"Sin! Put a barrier on us and use a speed boost on yourself! We are going to break for it, so try to keep up with me."

"E..Eh?!"

"We don't time to waste so trust me on this, and we will stop just before the door."

"Ok. I trust you, Sio."

Then he said that with his usual bright smile, I couldn't stop myself from smiling too.

Turning my head to the gate, Sin deplored the barrier, and the bandits who has noticed us had was getting closer to us.

"Sio! I'm ready!"

"Then let's go!"

Just I said go, we break into a run. Don't care whoever the enemy was I cut and slash their neck, some heads was sent flying in the air, other was just half intact. As the corpses fall in our way and attacks come our sides, the barrier rapel any weapon as we have to either dodge or run over the fallen bodies. Soon enough, we were just the left of the gate, all the bandits was left behind.

Just like the gate before, I yelled so everyone could hear.

"Any ally! Get away from the gate!"

Just as the door was about to be broken, I just barely casted the ice spell in time, create an one meter thick ice wall to the left door of the gate.

Now if only the bandits from behind let us be.

"Sio... the bandits are coming..."

Now what to do?

24/25

OCC: the gate is temporary safe, but the bandits on the other side can still break in, if they are too many. So it's not totally secure

Jibs, ExitedDeviljho, NiQuinn and 2 others like this.
  20. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yuki Pov -

" Cub or just Boy? really? no name? Thats Good then~ Master Will Think a new One for you~ That would be Great Right~~ " - Yuki
    " uhh.... yeah... " - Cub(temp)

looking at the boy while smiling~ i notice Maligno also Woke up but Staying Silent for some reason

" Hi Maligno~~ How are you? are you fine right now? " - Yuki

before he could Reply, A big Blue Flash, Flashes down on the Southern Part of the Town, Must be near the Southern Gate... oh? Must be From the Guild~ Flashy as always~

" Looks like Master is near the Southern Gate~ Lets Go Brynd~ also stay put for a while Maligno, You just woke up~ " - Yuki
    ' Grrrr~ ' - Brynd

We followed the Path Towards the southern gate throu the use of Bandits which i 'Kindly' asked some directions from them before decapitating them.

Brynd Protected Both The Cub and Maligno from Archer that were on the roofs and Returned Fire with Rocks which were thrown using his tails.

Just a few more Building before the Southern Gate itself, i was baffled at the scene which was unfolded before me.

" Wha- " - (B)
    " Waaaa!!! Im floating!!! " - (Adventurer)
    " Damn It Ton!!! " - (Adventurer)
    " Nyuuu!! Wawawa " - Kynn

Looks Like Ton did something which led to this. I Threw a Stone towards a Floating bandit near Master who was Holding her ears and Head Like a scared Child, which is reasonable since she is weak in close quarters ever since she gave up the sword to Lou. and Hit him directly on his head. Which is strange as stones has weight and it should have dropped a few centimeters or less and hit his chest.

" Ton did something to the Gravity Huh... [Icicle Needles] " - Yuki

I Invoked A Spell which Summons Iced Needles Which Impales Most Bandits while avoiding Kynn's Allies.

" Master Kynn~ Please Grab onto those Needles and Swing Towards Here~ " - Yuki
    " Yuki!! " - Kynn

Which While the Others are Busy Stablizing Themselves, Master is Steadily Moving Towards Here.

" Have Fun Floating Around Master? " - Yuki

- Bandit Boy (Cub) PoV -

..... She made it like that and Killed some of my Companions just to Call her Master..... Ah damn it... Looks like im staying with her and her master...

-------------

Yuki Summoned some Needles as Footholds on the Zero Grav which should last Till the needles broke

25/25?

ExitedDeviljho, Jibs, Razogul and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.