Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwahh!!! That was close! Too close!

“J-Jade, are you okay!?”

A soft growl from the direction of my shoulder and a slight slap of his tail confirmed of that. As I looked at him, somehow he just seemed…annoyed? Probably. And good job, Jade! For keeping that spider on your head. I’m very proud of you.

“Elyn! Another cannon!”

“Fueh!?”

I quickly stood up and then ran toward the direction my teammates pointed at. Not only being shot at with the cannon, some large arrows hit the remnant of the gate near me. This is scary!!!

“Elyn! Quickly!” shouted Blanc as she put forward her arm toward me.

“Y-Yes! W-Woah!!!”

I managed to catch her arm and she quickly pulled me to safety, just barely before a few large arrow landed on my previous location. We can take a small break under the rubble of the old wall.

“W-What are we going to do, Blanc? This is too much!”

I looked at my team leader. The other also looked at her, waiting for her instruction.

“We can just patrol and keep dealing with them, but I fear that we can’t do that for long. We will lose our stamina too fast since the area to cover is too much and that might spell danger for us.”

“Uuuu…so difficult…”

“Wait….”

Suddenly Ater stood up and looked to the direction of the house near us.

“…It’s burning…”

Huh? Really? I looked at that building and….Ater’s right. The house is burning! And it is going to really burn fast due to the material is made from plain wood.

“Elyn!”

“Y-Yes! Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground. Freezing Wind!”

I pointed my hand toward the source of the fire and a magic circle expanded on that place. I quickly let the mana from my grimoire pour into the magic circle. A slight roar came from the magic circle as it produced a large freezing wind that stopped the fire immediately.

“Burning? Wait!? Ojou! That tiger-kin is carrying something!”

The rest of us quickly turned our sight toward the direction Aika was pointing at and our eyes fell to a group of tiger-kin carrying what seems like a sack. They moved very quickly after throwing the content of the sack to the roof of each building.

“They’re the Fire Thrower!”

“Everyone! Quickly intercept them! We can’t let them set fire to the buildings! If even one of them managed to set the building on fire, the rest of the residential area might get burnt to the ground!”

“””Yes, Blanc!”””

“…okay…”

We quickly moved to intercept them. But the thing is, they are too fast! We can’t catch up to them and they know that we’re chasing them. They use whatever things around their path to block our path. This is bad. And if not due to the fact that I can float to move around, I will probably be left behind by my team. And I also have to cast Freezing Wind to extinguish the fire over and over again. I don’t know how much more I can do it.

“Argh! Annoying! If only we can just catch them from above!”

“That’s it!”

“Eh, Blanc? I was j-just kidding?”

“No, that’s a good idea, Jibs!”

“It is? Ojou has a good idea?”

“Hey!!!”

“My apology, Ojou.”

“Enough chit chat.”

While we’re still running to catch them, Blanc quickly whispered her plan to me. This is….I don’t know….Uuuuu…I hope this work.

“Okay, everyone, get ready! Elyn, please!”

“Uun! Freezing wind that affects everything, give me foundation for my feet. Ice Blocks!”

The magic circle expands around us and then a large block of ice risen with us on top of the ice. And with that, we can move on the top of the building.

“There they are!”

Due to our elevation, we can see their route. And since we don’t need to follow the path, we can just jump from roof to roof….I can’t imagine what I will do if I don’t have this levitation spell with me.

“Get them, girls!”

At Blanc’s command, the five of us jumped toward them. I hope the Freezing Wind I put on my dagger is still effective.
    (( 13/40 - South Gate to Residential Area with @BlancFrost @Jibs ))

2. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yuki Pov -​
    Master Is now Sleeping on Gen's Back while Maligno Somehow jumped off to somewhere... and The adventurers just Secured the Southern Gate so no point on staying here.

" Gen~ Brynd~ Follow me for a bit and lets rest at the on the castle for now~ " - Yuki
    ' Guuu~ ' - Gen
    ' Lets! Lets!! Gyahahahha!! ' - Tail
    " Rrrrr~ " - Brynd

- Scene Change -​
    on the way towards the castle was a little bump on the ride as We bump to some Elephant-Kin Bandit , Tiger-Kin Bandit and some Bandit Archers. Though we made a short work to them and the lot by Killing them Quickly before they can react to us. The Bandit Boy that was sitting on Brynd's Back was somehow silent the whole time with his Lifeless eyes. Looks like he gave up on something, But thats not really my problem now is it?

" Good work Miss- " - Guardsmen1
    " My name is Yuki~ and my Beloved master is Master Kynn who sleeping on His back~ " - Yuki * Yuki points at Gen *
    " i am returning from the southern Gate and we do plan to Rest for a bit before going back~ " - Yuki
    " is that so? then please Rest near the garden, though its quite crowded as the townspeople are also there, evacuated. but please try to relax " - Guardsmen 1

as We were going to step inside, a Loud Shake was made on the castle.

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMATER SPEAKING! MULTIPLE SIEGE ENGINE SPOTTED! I REPEAT! MULTIPLE SIEGE ENGINE SPO-“ - @shad12ow

" This is BAD!! The Gates and Walls are Broken DOWN!! " - Guardsmen Scout

Tsk- Just when i was going to have some lovey-dovey time with master... Those bandits... though the crash shouldn't be something those bandits can do with their own hands... did they bring something to support their attack? quite rash... seriously what are they thinking... really... just how many of them should i kill before they realize its futile?

" Gen, Brynd. Try to Keep up... We're going on the roof of this Castle ... Kid, Hang on tight and never let go..." - Yuki
    ' Gyun! ' - Gen
    ' Gyahahaha!! More Fun!! Watch Time!! Hahahaha ' - Tail
    ' RRrrrrr- ' - Brynd

(( @AmIaCat @Kuma Desu @JinVodka @Quaesitor @The Forever Distant Victory @Razogul ))

14/40 (( on the way to the top of the Castle Tower ))

Attached Files:

• sss.jpg
      sss.jpg
      File size:
      24 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  3. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Followers: Kobold Rangers>
    While the 3 Kobolds are defending the Port near the ship. Suddenly a loli who was coughing was going to the where the bandits are.

".....wait isn't she sick why is she going to the bandits" Sanie tried to call to her.
    "........stop ...no need" Lavri shakes his head.
    "She is a Rank An adventurer... we can't meddle to the higher-ups," Bernard said while running toward them aiming his arrow to the bandits.

"AMAZING!! DID SHE JUST FREEZE ALL THE ENEMIES!!" Bernard shouted while his eyes sparkling.
    "...Umm, but she fainted is she going to be okay" Sanie said worriedly.
    "Of course, she's a rank A are from different level... Wonder if we Kobolds can even reach that level" Bernard said his tail dropping sadly.
    ".....guys that dangerous guy is in danger" Lavri noted.
    "Who...?" Sanie titled her head.
    "No matter let's go!! the port is safe" Bernard runs toward to the man in battle.

The three Kobolds arrive the at the Northern gate seeing a bloody Lion Beast-man.

The Kobolds who were leaping in the rooftops are shocked to the scene they see. An overwhelming fear sends a shiver to their spine as they heard the roar.

"Kya~" Sanie fall to the ground scared.
    "......." Lavri squints his eyes trying to hide his fear.
    "Hahaha damn, that was a scary Battle Roar!! quite different from Master Vodka's Howls" Bernard could feel his hair standing up but the fear inside of him turns into excitement.

As they calm their betting heart for several minutes...

"Oh... why does he smells familiar?" Bernard ponders watching at the rooftop.
    "Okay let's go closer" Sanie takes a step forward but he was stopped by Lavri.
    "....don't my Instinct telling it's dangerous" as Lavri observe the battle.
    "Hahaha yes, he might kill us cause he thinks where enemies" Bernard laughs.
    "Brother!! stop scaring me" Sanie argue.
    "......no it's real" Lavri nods.
    "Hmm.. ok then let's support far away but how about you Lavri your close range," Sanie said worriedly.
    "...don't worry I'm can deal with those Archers and retreat quickly" Lavri suddenly disappears.
    "Wait!! Lavri" Sanie shouted but his long gone.
    "Don't worry his Lavri, he might be lazy but he can erase his presence." Bernard patted Sanie.

"Let's also start" Bernard aimed his arrows to the Bandits from the rooftop. "WOW!! his tearing the Bandits apart hahaha looks fun"

"Geez, brother..." Sanie pouted she holds her staff pointed it at the Bandits near Yoru.
    "Oh, children of mother Earth her my call" vines suddenly come out of ground grabbing the ankles of the Bandits making them hard to move. She also cast [Mending] every time Yoru's wounded.

While Lavri leaps to the back side to take the rear end for the Archers and any incoming bandits far from Yoru, 'I'll deal with any incoming bandits and lay some traps to the passage of Northern gate' Lavri installs traps to the far end corner near North gate which can damage Bandits for a little bit.

The Kobolds tried their best to support Yoru at a safe distance.... very far away from him.

15/40
    @AmIaCat

4. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    - Scene Change -
    Hello~ Yuki Here~ We're on top of the castle overlooking the whole Town~
    The Bandits DID bring something and those are Catapults and Balistas.. moreover there are some Tiger-Kins Running around Throwing Bottles of Explosives, Setting the Place on fire... Did they plan on burning this place to the Ground?
    i look towards the Bandit boy who is now sitting next to Brynd -who put him down- and the boy shakes his head as if he knows what i was going to ask him.

Oh? someone Made a wall of Vines, Trees and mixed other Plant related things just to turned into a wall.. the bandits Fired their Warmachines with no progress as the wall of Organic Force of nature keeps on regenerating and healing. with few options left, The bandits Charged the wall and attacked it with melee weapons, Trying to cut it , Burn it , or anything just to bring it down... what shocked me was the wall is really something as it was counter-attacking by shooting its vines, Piercing the bandits that came close and killed them.. Though that came to a close as a Big Tiger-Kin with Ominous Aura came forward and attacked the Regenerating wall of Nature. With just one attack, He Cut it in the middle and the wall Decayed before long and fell.

so much for the Regenerating wall... oh well...

oh looks like master woke up too... and was watching...

" Master? "
    " Yuki... Call Lou and tell her bring a lot of Mana potions " - Kynn

Master Said it towards me with lifeless eyes and looks like she is planning something...

*CRASH*

another crash reports me that the bandits are now resuming on firing their Siege weapons with plentiful of ammunition just on the ground.

" Brynd... Gen... Destroy those Flying Projectiles will you? ill help too of course " - Kynn
    ' Gyun!! ' - Gen
    ' Awww no more food... MaStEEr~ Can I EaT tHe KId? ' - Tail
    " no... " - Kynn
    ' Awww... Food Later? ' - Tail
    " Eat the bandits when its finished " - Kynn
    ' YEAA!!!! GyahahahHAHAHAH ' - Tail

Gen Then made a Battle Posture as if ready to pounce and is pointing his tail towards the Enemies. Which the tail quickly Splits and forms a mouth and eyes, Gen's Slit on his forehead Opens and reveals a Red eye
    [​IMG]

' GYAHAHAHAHA READY TO Shoot THEM DOWN GYAHAHAHA!!!! ' - Tail

Brynd Also made a Battle Posture With Crawling Position with his tails also pointing at the enemies
    [​IMG]
    ' GraaAAA!!!! ' - Brynd

Master Kynn Nods in satisfaction also does the same as posture as them, Though this time Magic Circles Came out at the tip of her Two Tails. One Magic Circles also Appears on her Left Eye and her Right Eye Pupil Turned into Crimson Red and her Sclera Turned into Black...

" We Well Shoot Those Projectiles Down so Call Lou HERE!!! " - Kynn
    " Yes Master~ " - Yuki

Not a Bit Longer Catapults Did Return Firing and Master Kynn Shoots Them down with a Barrage of Fireballs of her own.
    Gen also Help with Firing Black Mana Projectiles to intercept Ballista Arrows and Destroying Them.
    Brynd Helps By Firing Flame Spears at Bandit Archers who were Trying to Shoot Master Down.

Kynn and Her Summoned Companions are Shooting Down The Projectiles From The Siege Weapons and Bandit Archers.
    Lasts Till 5 Posts

(( @JinVodka @AmIaCat @Kuma Desu @Quaesitor @The Forever Distant Victory @Razogul ))
    16/40 (( Ontop of the Castle Tower Now Helping )) (( Point-Defense Magic Missiles now Online ))

Nurman, Hatchy, Kuma Desu and 3 others like this.
  5. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Run, think nothing else! Just run away!" Razogul kept repeating these words has he traveled to a more open area around him.

"That person is strong...I would have no trouble if I was somewhere with no people. God, think Razogul think!" As he keeps running, he sees an open area. Barren with ruined houses from the bandits.
    '
    Stopping at the location, he looks around to see if any civilians are still here. After searching for a few minutes, he doesn't spot anybody. Relieved, he sighs and readies himself into a battle stance.

"Seems like this is a good place...now...how do I beat him? Sneak attack...no, that probably won't work. He seems smarter than some of the bandits currently." Saying his thoughts due to his nervous habit.

Feeling something is wrong, Razogul ducks and misses the azure sword. Jumping a few meters away, Razogul looks back and sees the bandit captain. Frowning from his failed sneak attack.

"You dodged without effort. Impressive...I thought I could end this instantly, but I was wrong. How shameless that you ran away from a fight!" He glares at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Well, I was outnumbered and I was afraid I'd hurt civilians nearby. Unlike you, I still have a conscious for not killing innocent people." After saying this, the bandit captain laughs at him then grins.

"We just like doing it, it helps we get paid too!"

"On another topic, you seem different from the other bandits. I've noticed it during my time during the battle. Are you using some sort of magic?"

Razogul asks this curiously due to how strange it is. Given how he can't sense any mana in the person in front of him. Smiling, he explains to him.

"Cultivation." He confidently grins as he says this.

"You mean like agriculture?" Razogul says this totally clueless on how agriculture does it.

"No...cultivation! How do you not know what it is!?" Yelling at Razogul due to him being not knowledgeable.

"Um...it doesn't matter in the end?"

Hearing that statement, the bandit leader becomes extremely angry at Razogul.

"Cultivation is the path to absorbing Qi! Using it to become stronger and lengthen longevity! Were you dropped as a child!?"

"I came from another world with no magic of any kind." Razogul explains briefly why he doesn't know.

After he says this, the bandit captain is dumbfounded by the answer. Getting slowly angry...he glares at Razogul empathizing every word.

"Fancy excuse...it doesn't matter, you die now!" He takes up his sword and water starts appearing on the sword. "Water Dance!"

After saying this, he starts slashing at Razogul, slowly increasing speed and power. Razogul defending at every blow, with his arms starting to hurt from the continuous swings. Seeing this happen, Razogul frowns and kicks the leader in the stomach. Launching him backwards 10 meters.

"Damn...whatever this cultivation is, it's powerful. I guess I have no choice." After he says this, Razogul exerts some of his dark magic and the cultivator looks back at him in shock.

"You were holding back...you...you are shameless! Not using your all to attack your opponent and playing with them!" Pointing at Razogul as he coughs up blood due to his internal wounds.

"Sorry, but there's a reason why I chose this place. There's nobody here and there are no intact buildings. It's a shame you fell for my trap. Now, die."

Razogul generates a Dark Spear and throws it towards his heart. Seeing the impending danger, the captain uses a technique to stop it.

"Azure Heaven Shield!" A shield encompasses him, protecting him on all sides.

However, the dark spear penetrates the shield and goes through his body to the ground near him. Blood gushing out of his chest wound.

"Impossible...even when it blocked the power it still went through..." Lamenting he couldn't reach the apex, he glares at Razogul approaching him.

"Sorry...but I have to protect the residential area. I can't allow any more innocents to die here." After saying this, Razogul decapitates him.

Seeing that his opponent is finally dead, he recedes his power and looks on the ground. The azure sword right next to the body.

"Now...I guess I'll take this." Razogul picks it up and stores it into his storage ring.

Thinking back on the objective, Razogul goes to kill more enemies to protect the clan.

17/40 (Edge of the residential area of Southern Gate)

6. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, an ice pillar appeared out of nowhere and on its surface stood the very people I had seen earlier. Before I could even head towards them, Blanc (@BlancFrost), Jibs (@Jibs), and Elyn (@Zerith) went off running and jumping on the top of the roofs with quick, agile movements. Not really thinking about it, I ran after them but stayed on the alleys on ground level. There were still a good deal away but I persisted in going through zigzagging through narrow lanes and rough terrain. Once in a while, Ice magic erupted off into the distance and it wasn’t until I reached a certain house covered in cold shards that I realized we had arsons in our midst.

I quickened my pace. By now, I could finally hear them somewhat. Suddenly, I saw Jibs excitedly point towards a location and it was there that I went. A few turns later, I saw a small group of tiger-kin holding sacks and when they reached an intersection among alleys, the small band of troublemakers split up in different directions. I heard Blanc’s angry shout but didn’t stay to hear more. I went right towards a quick-footed tiger-kin that was closest to where I was.

“This one is mine!” I shouted hoping the three ladies heard me and proceeded to run as fast as I could. The bandit was throwing stuff at the roofs of the buildings and it annoyed me. Immediately, I used Ignis Volley in an attempt to shoot him down. He had known he was being pursued but I was still slightly surprised he was able to dodge the attack I sent his way. Again, I bombarded him with continues volley of my ignis arrowheads to the point that he had to stop what he was doing else he got seriously injured.

Turning to me, he angrily cursed. “Meddlesome lot!” He shouted at me. “This is not your battle, dirty foreigner! You make this land impure!”

Ignoring his angry tirade, I used Hungry Spirit and felt the pull of his life force transfer into me. The bandit’s expression became ugly. “You use cursed magic!”

With that, he threw the sack in his arm away and drew out a katana. In no time at all, our weapons clashed. He was quick enough that he had no real trouble with my daggers but the additional techniques I had used overpowered him in the end. He was a warrior, true. However, my use of ignis and the so-called ‘cursed magic’ was his undoing.

Even with such close-quarter fighting, I had used my ranged attack, Ignis Volley leaving him completely disadvantaged. Again and again I outpaced him despite his being fleet-of-foot and very agile. Soon enough, he was heavily wounded to the point of collapsing. Falling to his knees, he was unable to defend himself as I slash down with Smite and cleaved him in half.

This bandit finished, I turned back to where I last saw Blanc and the others.

18/40 - Residential area, South side

7. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    [ Continuation ]

- Somewhere near the Port -

Yoru attempting to assasinate the Bandit Giant earlier resulted ínto failure. And was now suffering the consenquences at the decision he made.

(Yoru) - "GaaAhh!" *Got slashed by the axe at his chest*
    (BGiant) - "Hahaha! Too weak! You'll never kill me puny Cat!"
    (Yoru) - "ROAAARRRR!!!!!"
    (BGiant) - "The same trick won't work on me twice! Haa!" *Slashing downwards*
    (Yoru) - "F*c-" *Coughs blood* *Dodges*
    (Bandit) - "Ha!" *Slashing sideways*
    (Yoru) - "Tsk!" *parried then stab him at the face*
    (Bandit) - "Nooo-! " *Dead*

- Yoru's PoV -

F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! I'm gonna kill him! Kill him! Kill him!!!!!

Fighting numerous bandits and the Bandit Giant for hours, corpses starts piling up that wherever he looks at he'll see a dead bandit lying on the ground stabbed or without a head. But still, he's surrounded by bandits but not that many anymore.

Realizing the state he is in, he growled and glared at the bandit giant. Suddenly, some of his wounds healed up without him realizing it.

(Bandit Giant) - "?!" He's healing up?! "Search the place! Find his companions! I'll deal with this cat!"
    (Bandit Captain) - "Yes sir! Search the whole place!"
    (Bandits) - "Yes!" *Off to find the Kobolds*

It's just me and him now..... F*ck! I'm too exhausted... I feel like dropping on the ground at any moment....

(Bandit Giant) - "What? Can't go on anymore? Hahaha!! You're too weak! F*ckin cat wasting my time."
    (Yoru) - "Growl......."
    (Bandit Giant) - "Angry eh? Ha!" *mockingly smiled*

Yoru glared at the bandit Giant menacingly. Suddenly, he thought of something and ran inside a building, limping.

(Bandit Giant) - "You can run. But you can't hide forever, cat! Hahaha!!!" *Wrecking things while folowing Yoru*

Given Name: Yoru
    Level: 10/18 ( 5700/8000 )
    Health: 184 + 50 = 234/1800 ←(Healed by the Kobold)
    Ferocity: 44/100
    Base damage: 335
    R-Hand: 485 - 520
    L-Hand: 685
    Defense: 325
    Strength: 220
    Constitution: 200
    Agility: 240
    Dexterity: 235
    Mind: 180
    Intelligence: 100
    Charisma: 10
    Bandit Giant (Rank B) Health - 62%
    19/40 - Still in the North, at the broken wall near the port.

( @JinVodka @Kysil @Razogul )

Kysil, Kuma Desu and JinVodka like this.
  8. ToumaNorstein

ToumaNorstein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "DIE AND ROT AWAY, HUMAN!!!" the Elephant-kin shouted as he swung the axe.
    "......"

It was the end of his life, when storms of bullets ripping through his hide and flesh. He tumbled to the ground. Aside from the human bandits, he was the last of the group that came to him.

That's how his battle ends. A little skirmish inside the battle for the city.

Only.....

It was strange.

That's how Ichijou had felt concerning this battle.

The brigands, either human, elephant-kin or tiger-kin, they all just come and coming to them. As it was that they have no fear. As it was that they were certain of marching forward, even when they know that the tides of this battle is turning against them, putting them at disadvantage.

The other gates have been secured. And the concentration of both forces are now had shifted to the Southern Gate.

No matter how you look at it, it's beyond ridiculous, he thought.

For they only seen relying on their sheer number. And without proper strategy, except putting themselves to take some vital places, they just keep coming. And they didn't stop.

Are they mad?
    Are they had let go of their self-control?
    Are they blinded by their desires?
    By the glittering gold and lusts for women flesh and blood thirst?

He didn't know anymore.

As they rallied forward, they die with conviction. They shouted their battle cry, being confident and acting high and might. As if they were certain of their victory.

Even at the hell present in the Southern Gate.

As if....

It was then when he was suddenly struck, and realized of what was happening. And at the same time, the same mechanical spider, which came to told the adventurers to secure the Southern Gate, once again come to his side as the spider began to glow in green light.

The spider came to told a new order. And not long, he could heard the Guildmaster voice.

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMATER SPEAKING! MULTIPLE SIEGE ENGINE SPOTTED! I REPEAT! MULTIPLE SIEGE ENGINE SPO------ NEW ORDER! I REPEAT! NEW ORDER FOR ALL MEMBER!“

So he heard as the ground rumbled.

And he seen it with his own eyes.

That the walls of the city crumbled, and tearing apart. And from behind the wall, everything that he and all of the adventurers will have to face.

"You're joking, right?" he said as if he himself didn't wanted to believe his eyes.

Coming from the other side was a brand new army. A whole new army. Stronger. Larger. Varying and composed better than before.

It was no wonder why the enemy marched forward with conviction. And it wasn't only that.

From behind, he could feel a trembling sound which causing the ground to shook.

As he turned back, he just couldn't believe anything anymore.

"Holy ****!" he exclaimed.

A vehicle which came to pass him.

Its whole body were made from metal alloy, strong to protect who rides it from impact. Its front side were steerable tires while its back was moving by a set of track-tires powered by combustion machine. And it was designed to mount people atop of it.

He knew that vehicle very well as he recognized the vehicle on the first sight.

By the black-white cross painted on its body, he instantly knows that it was a German-made half-track vehicle from World War II era. It was rigged with every weaponry it could mount.

By the name of ******, *** and **** ******!!! Here on another world, a **** half-track vehicle rigged with sh*t-tons of weapons and a f****ng machine gun!!

At the moment to his amazement, a heavy voice came from its driver compartment, telling him to get on the vehicle and mount the machine gun placed atop.

“We’re mounting up, people. On the move, quickly!” the voice said.
    "Hurry up~" an adventurer who was already atop the vehicle invited him.

It was Jin, or so he assumed even though he changed his appearance. But he knew that it was him. For he was with the cat-kin from yesterday. Although he too had changed his appearance and started playing a song as the vehicle moves, which coincidentally resembling military Wagner's, with violin, instead playing a guitar.

Maybe that guitar was the only guitar he had, so he thought.

He knows that the fight has just only begin.

-----------------------------
    POSTS 20/40

@Kroenen @JinVodka @Clown333

AmIaCat, Kuma Desu, Clown333 and 2 others like this.
  9. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

I had finally calmed down, and was pondering whether I should chase Maligno or not. I know he does stupid things now and then, but I was expecting him to be a bit more cool-headed. At least a bit.

Though, right now, he was fighting with a comrade, a guild member. Split between the options of reporting him to the Guildmaster or simply going to fix the situation myself, I continued guarding my five meals.

That until I found a familiar face. Alfonse also had came to this raid, but we hadn’t stumbled with him before. This was a perfect timing, though.

[Alfonse!]

I called him out and waved. He came to where I was with a surprised expression.

“Wow… five bandit leaders? Quite the info we can get from them. I’ll rep-”

[Please don’t report.]

“What did you said?”

[Please don’t report…?]

“You do realise that I’m a staff, so I should immediately report?”

[But you’re also my friend, and they’re my food! I’m sure the Guildmaster will allow that.]

“I’m not quite sure but… carry on.”

I absorbed back the metal cages and we tied up the bandits, putting them inside one of the airships.

[Don’t tell the Guildmaster!] (Mirea)

Saying that, I unfolded my wings and flew the faster I could until where Maligno was. He was fighting against some unknown goblins. Although the goblins were not that bad, it was the worst match for them. Maligno fares better when in a group fight than in a one on one.

The people that should be being rescued are too scared to leave their hideouts because of the fight happening. I guess I’ll have to intervene? Descending suddenly, I stood between him and they.

[Cease this, Maligno. Needless infighting will only cause distress in the ones we should be helping.] (Mirea)

“Shut up, Mirea! They were the ones that killed Kuma!” (Maligno)

Looking over to Kuma, it was still possible to see that she was still breathing. I looked back at Maligno with a bitter smile.

[Don’t kill her at your own accord. Stop being childish and help me carry her.] (Mirea)

The giant-kin that was knocked to the side stood up.

[Who are you?] (Giant-kin)

Who am I indeed? If we go by the logic I…

[I’m Kuma’s adopted daughter.] (Mirea)

I picked Kuma’s body up and started walking to an empty building.

---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

“Hey!”

“Huh? Am I not dead?” (Kuma)

“Of course, your idiot… do you think I would be dumb enough to kill my new body?”

“What do you want?” (Kuma)

“We made a deal, so lend me your body now.”

“Can I trust you, pigeon?” (Kuma)

“Of course, I’ll even help you! And don’t call me pigeon, damn!”

“Okay~ Just don’t do anything stupid.” (Kuma)

“Needless worry!“

21/40 - Port -> Southern part of the residential area

OOC: @Kysil @The Forever Distant Victory

AliceShiki, AmIaCat, Kysil and 3 others like this.
  10. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin's Follower: Kobold Askian Rangers>

As Bernard was aiming arrows, he noticed the Bandits' are coming. Plus his instinct tells that one of them is strong.

"There they are Captain" Bandits pointed at the rooftop.
    "Hehehe so they are low monster Kobold... piece of cake!!" the Bandit Captain laugh jumping on the rooftops.
    "Run Sanie I'll hold them off!!" Bernard shouted while spamming his arrows.
    "But Brother! I'll assist you!!" Sanie argued.
    "Just go!!" Bernard said angerly. "Call for help!! send the crows to Master Vodka and Lavri!!"
    "...sobs ...yes brother" Sanie jumps toward the narrow alley heading to the port. She calls the crows and send a message for help. "Please master Vodka"

"[Rapid Shot][Multi Shot]" Bernard spamming his arrows as he runs away. Some of the Bandits died but the Bandit Captain reflects it with his sword.
    "Hehehe weak dog... some of you chase that dog girl!!" the Bandit Captain commands.
    "Yes, Sir!!!" some of the Kobolds went after Sanie.
    "Like hell, I would let you!!" Bernard releases his arrow towards the feet of the Bandits leaving.
    "Your opponent is me you dog!!" Bandit Captain quickly grabs Bernard and slamming him to the ground from the rooftop. He proceeds to grab Bernard's longbow and break it as he steps to Bernard's chest.

"Now what are you gonna do little doggy?" the bandit Captain laughs.
    Bernard grins and pulled a crossbow at his back aiming it at the Bandit Captain feet.

"Argh!!" The Bandit Captain is in pain while Bernard quickly pushes the foot escaping.
    "Sorry but Master Vodka teach us to prepare back-ups" Bernard aims his crossbow releasing dozens of arrows impaling him. The Bandit captain died like a porcupine.

"Dammit, I feel my ribs are broken" Bernard kneels on the ground when one surviving bandit go near him.
    "You will pay for that!!" the surviving bandit raises his weapon to finish Bernard when suddenly he falls to the ground.

"Lavri I'm glad you're here.... cough" Bernard spits some blood from his mouth.
    "Don't talk your hurt" Lavri supports Bernard by his shoudler carrying him.
    "Geez Lavri... before aren't I the one whose always carrying you when you fall asleep pft.. cough cough"
    "Conserve your energy..." Lavri remarks running towards the port.
    "cough cough Sanie is being chase, I miss one of the bandits cause he slips... Please save my sister first cough cough" Bernard spits more blood.
    "Don't worry about it... Sanie might be in the port, many strong adventurers are they...." Lavri reassures
    "Geez it the first time your talking for a long duration cough cough new record cough cough" Bernard tried to laugh but his chest hurt.
    "Stop joking..." Lavri cound't continue cause right infront of him was a Tiger-kin.

"Oh what do we have here~" the Tiger-kin grunt laughs.
    'Damn... can't defeat this guy alone' Lavri glares his eye to the Tiger kin grunt thinking of ways to survive

22/40 nothern part near the port
    OOC: Any guild members are welcome to rescue the 2 Kobolds...

11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Damn it!”

A curse came from the Guildmaster’s mouth as he escaped the witch’s telekinetic magic. No, the correct word is that she ‘dropped’ him. Fortunately, he managed to grab onto a nearby broken beam of the side of the castle. After that, he climbed inside into the castle. With a frown on his face, he peeked up to see the witch.

“Hey! I don’t know any local cuisine! Look for it yourself!”

Without waiting for any response, he exited the castle with intention of giving a hand to the defensive force.
    ===============================================​
    “Tch! They’re like ants! Annoying ants!”

Shadow who has been shooting his crossbow left and right did not even try to hide his annoyance. While moving in a straight line from the castle to the northern gate, he kept jumping from places to places to avoid the debris and the bandit attack. He has left a trail of corpse. The corpses are either blown to pieces or had dozen of holes on their body.

“….Oh, great! Just great!”

He shouted that as he noticed a large army of bandit being held by only a few adventurer. He quickly kneeled down and put his crossbow to the fastest rate of fire.

“Get down!!!”

The adventurers that heard that quickly hit the ground. Just as they do that, barrage of drill bolts came toward the army, shredding them immediately. And due to the bolt special design, the bolt penetrated the unfortunate bandits behind them, making at least 2 rows of bandits taken care of.

“Retreat for now! I’ll take care of this!”

Shadow shouted that and the adventurers did not even hesitate to get away from the scene. If not for his assistance, they would have died due to the wound all of them have received.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Shadow quickly pulled out two crates of explosives and placed it on his feet. The bandits that saw that widened their eyes and started to fall back.

“Oh no, you don’t!”

Shadow throw the crates with the help of his exoskeleton toward the group of retreating bandit. It hit some of them, cracking their skull and stopping some of them from escaping. But he was not done with that. He changed the drill bolt into his explosive ones and emptied the whole cartridge toward the direction of the crate. The explosion started a chain reaction and a large explosion engulfs the bandits. Thankfully the area is already wrecked due to the siege engine’s attack, so there is no collateral damage except the one that has been already done before.

But even that is not enough to clear the area. Some of them are still able to stand and fight. Shadow felt somewhat an admiration for their tenacity. But more than that, he felt very annoyed.

He glanced back and saw that another batch of adventurer is ready to defend the place. He nodded at them and then quickly emptied a few cartridge of explosive bolts toward the bandit army before moving to another place.
    ===============================================​
    “What the!?”

As he arrived at the port area near the north gate, he noticed that condition is anything but good. Although the adventurers are winning, the wave of bandits is quite a lot. He jumped and climbed to the nearby roof and then pulled out several fire bombs. As he moved along the roof, he throws the bomb to the cluster of bandits, killing some while also making a few of them panic.. The slight panic that spread together with the fire slow down the enemy a bit.

He kept doing that until he landed in an area where a bandit giant is wreaking the area around him while chasing someone. Judging that letting it lose might endanger the surrounding area more, the Guildmaster quickly aimed at the bandit’s legs. The explosion wounded his legs and the giant shifted target to him. Rushing toward the new enemy, Shadow kept letting his bolts toward the enemy only to make him angrier.

The giant swung its large axe toward him. Shadow dodged that. He swung his axe. Shadow dodged again. It repeats several times until suddenly the giant’s movement slow down. And then it dropped to the ground with a loud thud. Shadow just looked at the pitiful giant and then aimed his drill bolt at his head, killing it immediately. Soon after that, a spider came out of the giant’s armor. It was his poison spider. He then gets back on his way.
    OOC: 23/40 Helped @AmIaCat and responded to @A5G_Reaper

12. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    - Lou Pov-

Sounds of Battle rages outside of the tent here at the port with ocassional giant stompings and crashing.
    Can we get a little peace here at the Med Tent!?!? I was about to Finish pouring the 27th potion to meilin's mouth.

" Woi!!! Stop wasting that many Potions on just one person!! " - Med Staff
    " Im Healing her so shut up and if you want some just ask and dont shout " - Lou

Seriously... Noisy outside and also noisy inside... Just where can i find the place of zen and peace... We considering the town is under attack from a Bandit army with unknow Number... That cant be helped...

Ahh!!! So annoying!! And Noisy!!

" Here go and help anyone you want with this potions and antidotes " i said towards the Medical Staff from before who is running with a bucket of water and cloth, and gave her 2 bags of Potions and antidotes.

" Wha!? Where are you Going!? What about Little Mei!? " - Med Staff (gonna call her Yuu)
    " Going Out, Silencing some bandits... Also take Care of Meilin for me, Yuu~ " - Lou

- Scene Change -

Stepping out of the Tent Beholds me of the scene where adventurers are being outnumbered by bandits 4 to 1... And theres a Giant Chasing after a Black Cat... Oh wait... Thats Yoru... Should i help? Oh... Nevermind... Shadow Came and Did a Battle with the said Giant and Killed it... Well that still did it but the Bandits's Number are really not going down... I unsheath My(Kynn's Former) Sword and Grab 4 Vials of Potion, which i gave to Yoru and Shadow 2 each...

" Want some Energy Drink Boys~? " - Lou

(( @AmIaCat here a potion or two ))
    24/40 Lou entered the Battle and Gave Yoru and @shad12ow some pots

13. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yoru's PoV -

Holy shit! Why is he still not exhausted?!

(BG) - "Don't run! Hahahaha!" *Throws his axe*
    (Yoru) - "!!!" *Dodge to the side*

*BOOM!*

What the f*ck?! I'm surprised I can block that shit earlier! F*ck! He's coming! Move goddamnit!

He stands up again and ran away.

(BG) - *Picked up his axe* "You can't run forever, cat! Hahahaha!" *Follows Yoru*

Goddamnit! I need a f*cking bandit! Oh..... For f*cks sake yes!

Running away for awhile, he found a Kobold girl being chased by a bandit.

- Sanie's PoV -

(B) - "Stop running little doggy!"
    (Sanie) - "!!!"

Ahh! I'm all out of mana, I can't cast any spell! Please master Jin, help me!

Clinging to that blind faith to her master, she ran and ran until she took a wrong turn and arrived at a dead end. The bandit seeing this was of course, happy. The bandit then approached her slowly while smiling.

(B) - "Finally!"
    (Sanie) - "Don't come!"

For her last ditch effort, she casted a spell that roots an enemy into place with vines but it didn't last long before the bandit eventually got out by cutting it.

(B) - "So that's "that", huh?"

The bandit then resumed approaching her. Seeing this, Sanie falls on the ground sitting and started crying.

(Sanie) "I'm sorry brother. I guess, this is it for me then.... Aha ha ha... Sobs..." *closed her eyes*
    (B) - "If you're finish, then it's my tur- GaaAaHhhH!"

Just about the time the bandit was about to kill her. A big silhoutte suddenly pounced on the bandit, ripping his face off, directly killing him.

(Sanie) - "!!!"

Hearing the bandit's bloodcurling scream, Sanie opened her eyes and saw the beastman that was killing the bandits from afar earlier. Remembering what her brother said to her earlier, she immediately lost all hope and starts to despair

- Yoru's PoV -

(Yoru) - "Finally!"
    A bandit after a long time! But I still need a bit more...
    He looked at the Kobold.
    Ain't she Jin's follower? And why does she look like she lost all hope? Anyways, I better get her out of here.... He's coming.

Yoru then approached her. Seeing her flinched and frantically backing away. He stopped and gave her an odd look.

Why is she so afraid? Anyways, she might be scared about earlier. I guess, that's why? I better reassure her.

He then resumed walking towards her. When he was near her, he then gently pats her head.

(Yoru) - "It's alright.... Nobody's gonna hurt you anymore... I'm here..."
    Well.. I guess no one's gonna hurt you except for the guy chasing after me. Ha ha ha.....

Saying that, she leaned on his chest and cried. Yoru facing with this situation, gently stroke her back. After crying for a bit, she then stopped hugging and thanked him.

(Sanie) - "Umm... Thank you..." *Fidgeting*
    (Yoru) - "It's fine..."

*BOOM!*

(Sanie) - "!!!!"
    (Yoru) - "Shit....." For f*cks sake! Goddamnit!
    (BG) - "Found you, cat! Oh? You had a dog companion now? Hahaha! Hilarious!"

Seeing the bandit Giant once again. He then hugged Sanie tightly and started running away when...

(Sanie) - "M-m-m-my brothers! Please help them!"
    (Yoru) - "Sigh...... Alright. Btw, can you heal? "
    (Sanie) - "Y-yes! I should have enough mana now!"
    (Yoru) - "Good! Now heal me and tell me where they are."
    (Sanie) - "Y-yes! They are...... "

Sanie then healed him and told her where her brothers are. After knowing where they are, he then rushed there while still hugging Sanie.

- Meanwhile -

(Yoru) - "A dead body."
    He then stabbed him with his wrist blades and threw the corpse away.

Noticing the condition of the Other Kobold, he then took out a small vial of health potion and let him drink it.

*BOOM!*

(BG) - "You're making me angry! Cat!"

I'll say this again cause it's important. For f*cks sake! Stop chasing!

(Yoru) - "You guys, start running! "
    (Kobolds) - "Yes!"

Yoru and the trio then ran away again while being chased by the bandit giant when this happened.

Seeing that the Giant was already dead. They stopped in their tracks, dumbfounded.

"............" Welp. That was anti-climatic..... But what the hell! I survived! Hahahaha!!

"Oh! Thanks L-"

Realizing that he and the kobolds were safe now. He then immediately collapsed because of physical and mental exhaustion.

Given Name: Yoru
    Level: 10/18 ( 6100/8000 )
    Health: 234 + 50 = 284/1800 ←(Healed by Sanie)
    Ferocity: 46/100
    Base damage: 335
    R-Hand: 485 - 520
    L-Hand: 685
    Defense: 325
    Strength: 220
    Constitution: 200
    Agility: 240
    Dexterity: 235
    Mind: 180
    Intelligence: 100
    Charisma: 10

( Fainted. Will last till someone helped me. :D )

( Used a health potion. )

25/40 - Near the port.

Thanks @shad12ow and @Kysil ! Also, I helped and used your Kobolds @JinVodka !

(( @JinVodka @Razogul @Kysil ))

14. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Unscrew.

Let the cord out.

Pull.

And throw.

KABOOOOM!!!!!
    BOOOMM!!!!
    KABOOM!!

"GAAAAAHH!!!!!"
    "BHLARHGH!!!!!!!"

It was the shouts and screams that could be heard after the explosions.

Hahaha~ What the hell I'm doing now?

Looking behind few minutes ago, what he do back then from now, there was a big difference.

Fifteen minutes ago.

He remembered, it was the last time he had rescued a citizen from two gang of bandits.

He was escorting a man who were nearly beaten to death. He means to take him to the place where he could entrust the man to another adventurers so that he could stay nearby the Southern Gate.

Or it was how it should be.

It was until to his surprise, when the gate had fallen down and cast. And when the walls undone.

So that's why they don't feel afraid at all,
    so he thought at the time.

This was their main army.

The first one they fought was only a vanguard. A testing spear. There was a big different between them. Not only the numbers, they are more composed and stronger.

It was the time to fall back.

As the enemy got their strength back by coming reinforcements, they began to press their advantages.

By the manpower, they began to push back the city guards and adventurers by their sheer strength.

By using the more composed army, they began to pushing forward with their new variety of attacks.

Using the siege weapons, they began to destroy every key structures and potential threat by force.

It was then when all happens.

From afar, he heard rumbling voice, as something may come to pass by.

A vehicle of metal alloy, running through the streets.

A peculiar vehicle which seems could grant protection and was meant to be a sort of armed transport since there was peripherals which did seen like it. "Gun". And he saw two adventurers riding atop of it.

Jin, and Ichijou,
    he remembered their name.

And the one who are commandeering the vehicle must be Kroenen as he was the only member of the guild who could be in possession of sort of objects, he remembered.

At the time, he was in the middle of shaking off his pursuer.

"Enemy group, twelve-o-clock!!!" Ichijou shouted before he used the mounted weapons to obliterate two groups of bandits who were chasing him.

They rest in pieces as the bullets teared their flesh apart.

As for Jin, he was keeping the back and rear from closing enemy.

Funnily too, he could heard rousing melody from a violin.

Flyx was the one playing it.

Kroenen from inside the vehicle, told him to join them. He could always use an extra hand.

"Join us. An extra help will be useful for utilizing the explosives in the crate." he said.

And just like that.

He had joined them for better or worse..

"Welcome~" Jin greeted.
    "Welcome aboard." Ichijou said as he turned at him.

Apparently, riding an eye-catching vehicle could be a problem on its own. The banging sounds of the guns aside, there was rousing battle music that follows everywhere they rode.

Well~ It's obvious though.

And what followed them afterward, were the bandits, raiders, and grunts alike. Such is the purpose of the vehicle. And his role inside it.

"Uh... what did this writings mean?" he curiously said, looking to the inscriptions on a wooden crate, which Kroenen told him that inside of them were explosives.

As he opened the crate, he seen more than a dozen of peculiar contraptions.

A wooden hold stick with a metal tube at its end.

A foreign language he didn't understand.

"Stielhandgranate - Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen. What does that mean?" he said in monologue.
    Responding to the question, Ichijou explained, "Stalk hand grenade - Insert the detonator before use."
    "Thank you, for translating it for me."
    "No problem." he said.
    "So, how could I use this?" Crowen asked again.
    "Unscrew the handle bottom, pull the cord, throw them to the enemy before they explode." Kroenen explained from the driver's seat.
    "Uh... alright."

It was all he could say in the end.
    _________
    Posts 26/40

@Kroenen @JinVodka @ToumaNorstein

15. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link

Noticed the wall about to crumble, I quickly Grabbed Sio hand and made a strong barrier above us. Fortunately, we managed to get away before the debris hitting us.

“Sheesh sio Something you do back then is really reckless! What if Blanc didn’t help us back then!” I said while pinching her cheek a little. She is always like this….Always jump to help those in needs without thinking about her safety….just like in the Undead Raid before…But still, That was one of the parts I like about her.

"but Sin! I have to do something! at least it will buy some time.”

“Yaps I know.I’m just worried that something bad happens to you...”

The Girl With the fan back then….That’s Blanc Right? I hope there nothing bad happen to her. After all, I still have to thanks her for taking care of Sio on the last raid. Yups lets thanks her After this raid done~!

But as we are getting ready for more fight, An announcement from shadow enter my ear.

Eh…..All Gate is down…?

The East Gate!, The East Gate is in danger!

God, There is a lot of Children and Citizen there, Although there is a barrier sio made, but I don’t know how long will it last. I can’t don’t even want to imagine what’s going to happen to them if the bandits started to flooding there…..

Having heard the announcement, Sio cut big boulder near us in two.

“….Sio”

"Yes.... I know... let's hurry, sin."
    She said, It looks like sio already know My intention. I’m pretty glad to hear it. Though she doesn't show it on the face, but from her voice, I can feel a silent anger and impatience. I hope she doesn’t do something reckless like before.

“Then let’s go.”

Using the same method like before, We quickly passing the southern gate and move toward the east gate. The lowly bandit that roamed is easily dealt with us.

Oh God please protect them, please protect them. I don’t want those innocent children to see the hell like I did before…….Please god, keep them safe.

But, just when we are arrived there. The shocking reality come into my view…

OOC :27/40 Residental area Near East gate.

16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "...spoilsport." I muttered as Shady barely acknowledged my presence even after I used the previously foolproof defenestrate-from-nearest-window plan. The shady guildmaster rapidly became a dot in faraway, although I still can pinpoint him rather easily.

That left me and Vhera in our Ark of Adorableness, as well as some beast people in the nearest balcony. They looked vigilant, clearly surrounding the old tiger guy in the middle.

"Coconut?" I offered some refreshment which, after an awkwardly long pause, was finally taken. They didn't do anything close to consuming the coconut, shy folks.

"Just... who are you?" Asked the old tiger dude.

"I'm Reachii, one of the guild's first members. This is my daughter Vhera, say hello Vhera!"

[Hello mister!]

Awww, Vhera's cuteness heal the soul itself~!

"I... see. Is it alright to treat Shad- nevermind that, won't you assist your companions?" The tiger guy is rather roundabout with his words for some reason?

"Eh? I've already made a new wa- waitamoment, where's the wall?" I took a closer look to see the plant walls I erected withered at so many spots it might as well doesn't exist. Okay. Should've paid more attention to it, now the bandits are all over the place again.

"*grumbles* they never learn..." I'll just vaporize them again until they stop coming in.

Randomly targeting the leaks, I focused on the holes in the gate and wall as well as bigger engagement. The bandits combust spontaneously regardless their size after getting struck with my pinpoint attack, I'd leave the scattered ones for the others to clean up.

28/40

Any semi-large engagement may suddenly find the bandit enemies set aflame for seemingly no discernible reason. You're welcome.

17. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene that await us was one of clumped walls and flying projectiles, destroying the walls but never the East Gate and people within the barrier. Like this the gate may as well not be there! Surrounding the barrier was many bandits that the adventures did their best to fight, trapped together with the citizens. Suddenly vines replaced the wall, protect the city and take care of bandits close to it. In the moment of confusion some adventures and we also join the battle, working with the other adventure the bandits was forced back, rest of the adventures guided the citizen out of the barrier.

Just as the last person left a tremor sound out and the vines turn to cinder, then a sudden round of boulders and fire bolts was sent soon after, with limited chose I drag Sin in the still safe barrier.

"Haaah.... Good thing this barrier got stronger than I thought."

"Haah...hah.. But wasn't it you who made it Sio?"

"That's right, but the strength of this barrier depend in the user soul, connected by my blood from before. To not break even by the boulder, mean my soul is that strong. Lucky wise the attack in the vines wasn't connected to the barrier, so we can rest a bit."

"Wouldn't we be surrounded like this?"

"We just have to kill them by that time." *dark smile*

"Yaps, I do my best!"

"Then let's eat!"

"Eh?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Awhile later......

"Is that a fire?"

*Nod* "It's a fire..."

"Isn't it bad?"

"Yaps, it really bad..."

Nodded my head very seriously, I move to where @shad12ow little creeper is, as I hold it closer to my mouth I said:

"Shadow, you better listen what I say.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! THE CASTLE IS ON FIRE!!!!"

Now let's hope he do something about it.... Oh? The bandits are burning too?

29/40
    OOC: we are in where the East Gate used to be

18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I had lost track of the girls and had no way of finding them with all the racket happening. Plus, I was deep inside the residential area now and had a pressing matter to take care of. My injured side was still in a lot of pain despite my use of my life steal-slash-first-aid skill, Hungry Spirit.

Finding an isolated house that looked so bad I was surprised it was still standing, I entered it. i figured that since this place had already appeared to have been looted, then the bandits would steer clear away from it. Seeing a clear space away from any opened windows, I sat down with a quiet groan and took in a deep breath.

My kumihimo charm had done its purpose and kept my stamina in tip-top form. It didn't negate pain though from injuries. To be honest, the throbbing on my side was affecting me mentally. The more I had to grit my teeth and bear the pain, the more the whispers in my mind grew stronger.

Take them. The souls are ripe. It's who you are. Why not accept it? Take them.

It was a nagging mantra that was getting harder to drown out. Kalman Väki didn't eat souls. They harvested them for whatever personal whims they had. For the fae, it was usually to cause mischief. For half-breeds like me, however, there was an underlying danger that we discovered might have actually stemmed from my human side.

In my other state, not only did I have the ability to harvest dead souls, I could also take living ones. In fact, if I fully enmeshed myself in my Kalman Väki heritage, I had the tendency to not only cause a plague, I could also forcefully take the soul of a healthy, living person without meaning to.

That's why, with so many dead souls here, I now had trouble distinguishing them from the living. This shouldn't have been a problem but for some reason, I was having such a hard time keeping myself in check. What had been the trigger?

Wincing at the sudden jolt of renewed pain, I finally took a proper look at my injury and saw a gash through my body suit just bellow my breastplate. Taking some crushed herbs for pain from my item box, I double-checked the quality of the concoction in my hand and was impressed at how fresh it looked. Item box, what a wonder.

This could be ingested but it was stronger when applied fresh on the wound so I did just that. The initial application gave a small sting but the numbness came soon after. I leaned back with a relieved sigh. I had to give myself time to recuperate. Afterwards, it was back into fighting again.

30/40 - midway between south and east gate

19. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In our break Sin seems to find after something important, but if it was the amour he was looking for, I saved it in my item box in the middle of of our battle. I planned to give him it back....after the raid. Fufufufu~

After my call to Shadow, we saw the bandits was on fire, Sin and I took this chance to attack the bandits. Within the barrier, Sin use magic to attack and...boost me.. and enchant my sword? I wasn't sure what kind, but it do help me in the battle, maybe it's why Sin always got my back, feeling safe with him behind me. I was outside to take down the big burning humans and tiger-kin first, they was few and distracted by the burns, so they was easy to take down, the fewer the better.

Sadly the extra thick skinned elephant-kin doesn't seem to feel much of the fire, and even my sharp sword can hardly cut open the skin. Can't do much else I than to avoid the cleavers, I dance and slip in their openings. Jump from back to heads I stab their eyes and cut their ears, or whatever weakness they have. One of the elephant-kin with a shallow cut suddenly turn paler and paler, lose the power to stand and fall, turn into a dry corpse in a moment. The other elephant-kin turn pale in fear, not knowing what happened to their friend, it happening one by one for every with a shallow cut turn like that. Other have to deal with my blade of anger, for I'm still pretty pissed for the wall destruction!

As for the unknown power it come from a sword with a hairpin size, with my control where it fly, and a little pick on a open wound it can suck all the dammed elephant-kin's blood. A nice resize-able and bloodsucking sword from Biel, even I think it's a bit too powerful for me, I think some may call it for a cheat weapon or something.

Soon enough we were done with most of the elephant-kin's, the last don't have much willpower to fight I think? I turn to the barrier and asked Sin:

"Where should we go now?"

31/40

OOC: still at where East Gate used to be

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "...fire..."

"Yeah."

"...on fire!"

"Yeah."

"THE CASTLE'S ON FIRE!!!"

"OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Seriously, that one bunny girl just wont shut up. I'm concentrating here, so what if there's a bit of flame. It wouldn't harm anyone.

...well, the smokes could ruin my clothes though so there's that, but I thought it's an emergency? Fiiine, I'll deal with that fire of yours. Let's see

A small (extorbitantly titanic) burst of mana could be felt across the battlefield. Then the whole castle turned into a huge block of ice, freezing so fast that even the flames were frozen solid. It looks quite a lot better in crystalline blue too, compared to the badly battered state from before.

Now where was I again? Right, vaporizing stuff...

32/40
    Castle is now popsicle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.