Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing that Levana had taken care of the fire-pot-wielding-sack-carrying Tiger-kin just below them, Blanc continues jumping across the roof tops to look for the remaining Fire Throwers.

"Hmm...ah there we are."

"FIRE!" Jibs shouts again before pushing Blanc forward in excitement.

"Stay here girls. Aika come with me." Blanc jumps off the roof and lands in the alleyway just behind the Tiger-kins wielding the fire pot of doom.

The Tiger-kins seem to be humming something merrily as they dash forward to tip their pot.

"Lighting fires is what we do.
    A heave ho.
    A heave ho.

Quick-footed and moving through.
    A heave ho.
    A heave ho.

Dashing forth to light the pew.
    A heave ho.
    A heave ho.

Foreigners should just leave the queue.
    A heave ho.
    A he-..."

They song is cut short as the two girls slash the two Tiger-kin from behind. With nothing to hold it up the crude looking fire pot is send spinning to the group and just as it tips to the side Blanc catch the rim with her bare hand. She places it on the ground without a word.

"...Blanc."

"Hmm?" Blanc turns to look at Aika curiously before signalling for the girls to come down from the roof top.

Elyn flicks her fingers at the contents of the pot and the fire is extinguished. She then pulls Jibs along to snuff out the remaining flames from the nearby houses. They both check to make sure no more pot-wielding Tiger-kin were around the immediate area. Seeing that the coast is clear, they both turn to look at their Leader in exasperation.

But she is not where they last saw her.

Startled Elyn closes her eyes to find their Leader's light.

"Blanc...where are you? ...Ah there!" She pinpoints her light and points back to the roof tops.

Wasting no more time, Jibs jumps up using a wind spell for momentum and runs off towards the figure just on the edge of the Southern Residential district.

"Uuu..." Elyn floats hurriedly after her and nearly hits a wall in her haste to keep up.

***​

"You didn't just use your bare hands to catch the pot right Blanc?"

Blanc doesn't answer them and instead tilts her head at what she is currently staring at.

"A castle doesn't normally emit smoke and then freeze over right?"

""HUH?""

Their leader points towards the direction of the castle.

"Right there. I was going to call you both when I saw the smoke coming from behind us. But well...it seems to not be a problem anymore?" With no fire to put out there isn't a need to go over and check on the castle. The enemy wouldn't ice up a building with fire at their disposal.

"No they don't usually do that...but Blanc let's take a look at your hand first." Elyn brings Blanc's hand back down and checks her skin. The palm of her right hand had turned red with the skin on her fingers peeling back to reveal new skin underneath.

"It's fine." Blanc winces slightly at the sight before looking away.

Jibs slaps her own hand onto Blanc wound. "Is that fine?"

"JIBS!" Elyn doesn't stop Jibs though and just thrusts the hand towards Jibs.

"...fine. It will have to be quick. There seem to be more cannon and pot-wielding Tiger-kin we need to take care of." Ice scatters as a bomb hits the blocks of ice left behind by Elyn.

"Done!" Blanc smiles tightly at Jibs and Elyn. Magic again...she had hoped to avoid it entering her system...it would have made nice callouses too...mother wouldn't be please though.

"Ater. Knock them out please."

"...who?"

"The enemy."

"...your enemy? I guess I will help...just don't expect much..."

Nodding once. Ater disappears and reappears behind the Flame throwing Tiger-kin. One slash with her sword and they drop to the ground. The pot rolls a few meters leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

"On it Blanc!"

"Freezing wind that knows no bound, assist me and stop them in their ground"

Elyn flicks her fingers at the flames "Freezing wind!"

A roar of icy wind appears near the flames before snuffing it out completely.

"So much destruction..."

"So many bombs...I heard some coming from the North Gates..."

"Do you think we should head there and help out?"

"No we will stay by the South Gates and stop the influx of enemy from here."

"Those bombs though...they really have too many..."

"Somehow I don't think that was the enemy."

"""EH?"""

(( 33/40 - Perimeter of South Residential area on top of the roof. @Jibs @Zerith
    No room to write our names. So Blanc, Jibs, Elyn coloured for the last part. ))

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    After a good solid hour of recuperating, I double checked my daggers even though I knew they had no real need to be sharpened. These were supposedly of legendary class but, apparently, I was still unable to tap into even a quarter of its potential. For now, they were daggers. In real fact, my weapons, Fangs of Surma, were dual long swords and had quite the abilities themselves. My father had sealed these saying that, at my current level, I would have been devoured by them instead. What that meant, I still didn’t know.

I thought about the battle ahead and removed the lightning gem from my right dagger and replaced it with the wind type, Futen no Shōkan. With this, every slash I made that hit would cause my targets to have slower movements. It would allow for easier fighting since it didn’t necessarily mean I had to take down each one I hit. I could end up injuring a bandit, having their movements hindered, and leaving them as targets for other Adventurers. Not that I wouldn’t aim to get rid of them myself in the first place.

Shutting out the continuous voices in my head about harvesting for souls, I got up and exited the very run down house I had been hiding in. It took me a few more seconds to decide until I finally hurried along back to the Southern gate. My injured side was feeling extremely better as compared to before which was good.

Every now and again I would encounter small groups of bandits that I later on taken care of. It helped that my Mirrored Presence Skill was at work and they had trouble pinpointing my exact location. Meanwhile, as I was fighting all these bandits, I could hear continuous explosions and started to wonder if that was coming from our enemies or was that from us.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at that. Who was I kidding? With those loud bangs as my guide, I followed where the noise was coming from and made sure to take down as many bandits as I could along the way.

34/40
    [​IMG]
    OOC: FYI: Just a random thing I had the time to do since I'm at work and the software was open XD

3. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    When the gates burst open in a flurry of debris, I had jumped for joy thinking something entertaining was going to happen. Unfortunately, unlike my initial prediction, siege weapons were used and the strongest thing was B-Ranked. However, they did manage to stop my business since everyone evacuated this area. Not like it mattered much, the amount of people who even came for a buff was close to nil.

So, I took a stroll through the town. Looking at its wares and trinkets. Bandits passed by me like they hadn’t even noticed and I saved the occasional passerby a couple times, not that they knew about it in the first place. So far, besides the beginning of this raid, it had been quite a boring ride for a good amount of time. When will something more interesting happen?
    _____
    35/40

4. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    So they wish to play rough it seems. Maybe it's time to stop fooling around and show these bandits what a massacre truly is. It has been many months since my blade has last tasted blood and I am itching to start a slaughter. These bandits have yet to experience how terrifying a Doom Knight is.

From my current position, I sunk into the Plane of Darkness and quickly appeared in the midst of a large group of attackers and siege weapons. Immediately I was spotted and numerous individuals rushed at me and the siege weapons launched their projectiles. Chuckling at their attempt, by manipulating the power of darkness I cast a gigantic shadow and had numerous tendrils of darkness appearing from them, grabbing all the projectiles that were launched at me. Those projectiles were then immediately returned back to the ground troops, foolishly trying to attack me. Unprepared for the incoming projectiles, numerous attackers were immediately killed, with those who had yet to attack thanking their luck.

Still standing in the middle of the shadow, I silently observed the battlefield around me and was about to leave before something caught my eye. It seems that my projectiles failed to kill some of the stronger bandits, there seemed to be a few Bandit Giants and Tiger-kin Champions around, grouping and getting ready for an attack. Smiling at their attempt to attack me, I pulled out my blade and slash the space in front of me creating a tear in space, which leads to the Plane of Darkness. Out of it came the head of Fluffy, my Dracolich Mount, who I immediately opened his mouth and ate the bandits who were trying to attack me. He then retreated back through the tear, which closed afterward. Terrified at what just happened the bandits began fleeing, not wishing to attack me anymore.
    ------------
    36/40
    A permanent drop Bandit morale for the next 4 posts due to overwhelming fear.

5. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is more like it, Harald thought to himself.

A strange beastman with equipped with two large and spiked pavises bellowed issuing his challenge, tucking its head and raising both shield the beast charges at the mercenary. Dealing with three other bandits that was surrounding him in an attempt to keep him in place for their comrade’s charge, a good plan that makes up for the fact that the humongous shield blocks the vision of the tusked beastman. It would’ve worked too if they were the ones in control of the distance.

The incoming charge was definitely slower than those of the boar warriors he had fought against but there’s no pretense that it will be any weaker if it hits, big things that are in motion will be harder to stop or change direction. There’s enough space between the amoured man and the other three afforded to him by the reach of his sword and once they distanced themselves to not get caught by the charging mass Harald started his counterattack. A wide gathering step going right accompanied by two overhead strikes deals with the enemy at the right using the first cut to smash away the opponent’s guard and the second wider arc as the killing blow which slips through the gap between the tiger-kin’s rib and pelvis as he was stepping backwards which saved him from having his spine severed, it didn’t matter much as the greatsword only missed his spine by a quarter inch which means half of the tiger-kin’s torso has been split wide open. Carrying the momentum of each strike is the hallmark of the greatsword and Harald used the power of the last strike to propel his next movement, twisting his body to momentarily hold that force like a spring before turning to a spin as he initiate a skipping step to further add force into the counter-blow and to send himself clear from path of the incoming living battering ram of the enemy. The elephant beastman missed the armoured mercenary by a foot and Harald brought down a mighty blow as soon as the beast was in his reach. The strike lands on the back of the brute’s left knee where its thick hide won’t do much good against sharpened steel, the Elephant Brute crashed violently as the tendons and muscles of its left leg was abruptly severed which sends the beast in a collision course with a house.

The two remaining bandits were paralyzed in awe as their plan fail right before their very eyes; they were banking on this plan to work against the seemingly unrelenting adversary that has greatly reduced their numbers. The one leading this particular group of bandits who was left remaining turned towards the other to issue a retreat only for her remaining comrade to catch a sword to the throat, immediately raising her guard saved her life as a great blow fail to cleave at her neck. Still, the force was enough to send the bandit lady rolling to the ground which also spared her from the follow up strike that only accomplished to send her sword flying off of her hands. Ending up with her back against the wall, the bandit tries to get her feet under her and regain composure she looks at her knees a bit mesmerized at the sight of them visibly shaking. Realizing that she couldn’t hear anything other than her ragged breathing and the raging beat in her chest she looks around to see where her sword went and then realizing that the clanging of steel was quickly overpowering the deafening beat of her art. It was the last thing she heard.

Harald dug himself off the crater he made on the wall; inside it was the mangled corpse of the bandit that was leading this particular group. This had been the third wave of their counter attack and there seems to be no sign of it slowing down. The armoured mercenary was cleaning the sword he threw at the other bandit when he heard the groan of the elephant brute, sheathing Drei Wunder back to its scabbard he went off to finish the beast. It had been a long day and fatigue is starting to catch up to him.

37/40 (Residential area)

Nurman, Carm, AliceShiki and 4 others like this.
  6. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    It was chaos that greeted me when I stood near the gate area. Not much of blood and gore but more on scorched earth and questionable debris. Some looked like limbs torn off from bodies but because of how burnt it was, it was hard to properly distinguish. Strange also was the fact that some of these limbs looked marbleized. What on earth kind of firepower could do something like that to a human being?

In any case, the battle was still raging on and it looked as if it was reaching a breaking point. The bandits had, for some reason, renewed their surge and it looked to be out of desperation rather than because they knew they had a chance to win. I wondered what it was that was driving them to this. Bandits were all about quick gain and immediate satisfaction. Did a feudal lord promise them this section of land in exchange for their victory? Highly unlikely. That was too much of payment to give.

Absentmindedly, I slashed at enemies coming my way and even assisted a few of our fighters that looked like they needed help. I hoped the port was still ok. That area was disturbingly close to the North gate and it worried me that they might be having quite a time defending the area. Plus, our transport ship was there. If anything happened to it, if it got as much as a scratch on it, I wondered what our Guildmaster would do to the poor unwitting soul. I strangely wanted to see that happen.

Casting Wraith Hound, any bandit who heard its howl grew frightened and crazily went into berserk mode hacking at each other. I left them alone to do damage to their own comrades. Meanwhile, I decided to take a stand right where I was. It was almost at a place where gate area reached residential that I thought to defend against any still interested to cause havoc inside the fort.

It proved quite a good location what with a constant attempt from a bandit, or bandits, to run at me hoping to mow me over to get inside. So far, this raid didn’t seem to be as arduous as the first one I took part in but it was never great to fight against a more intellectual target like these. Last time were beasts, here were humans.

They had certain cunning that I didn’t appreciate especially the circumstances. In any case, I just had to push through. Surely, this wouldn’t take forever.

38/40

[​IMG]

Nurman, Carm, Kuma Desu and 2 others like this.
  7. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Riding with the vehicle does feel nice, so Crowen thought to himself. To put it easy, he was beginning to fond of it.

"Traveling the distance with ease sure enjoyable." he said in monologue. Still, his hands are not letting go of the "stalk-hand-grenades" and keep throwing them from atop the running vehicle.

"True~" Jin said as he played his knife in his hand.

BOOOOM!!!
    KABOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!
    BOOOOOMM!!!!

It was the sound of the explosions.

"Yes it does." Ichijou responded to his words. His hands and sight too, are still not letting go from the "machine gun".

Aiming at the enemies in their way, he used the "machine gun" and gave them a proper welcome.

Rattata-rattaarararatatata!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was nothing left of them.

In conclusion, riding a vehicle is certainly better than using your own legs.And better, if you had been in a pleasant company.

He could also seen everything when the vehicle passing through the streets.

Blood everywhere.
    Enemies been shredded to pieces.
    Some, begging for mercy.
    Objects in conflagration.
    Properties smashed.
    And time, been played back and forward for numerous times.

Especially the city gate and walls.

Looking at the walls and city being destroyed and restored in cycle, over and over again sure does like not real. And peoples are suddenly burn.....

But since that there were a certain, or few, guild members who could do that, and as many time they like, in fact, or so he remembered, he thought that was acceptable.

"And now the whole castle is frozen. Hahaha~" he murmured, added with a weak laugh at the end.

It was true that he now, from afar, had seen the whole castle are being frozen to ice.

A giant chunk of ice....

"I think it was better for me to get back to throw this things.....now...."
    ----------------
    POSTS 39/40

Nurman, Carm, ToumaNorstein and 3 others like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    "...one thousand two hundred twenty seven; one thousand two hundred thirty two; one thousand two hundred thirty nine."

I stopped, noticing no more large cluster of enemies I can mass-vaporize. They stopped surging in from the many holes in the fortification too, so at present there's no more concentrated attack anywhere in the city ground.

"Well? What now?" I said, seemingly toward nobody but it won't be Shadow if he didn't plant a bug somewhere near. Like the two under the ark. Or that one dangling below the balcony. Or the six spread inside the room. Point being, he can hear me just fine if he's not dead.

And I can see him alive and murdering down there.

40/40

The attack halted... or was it? Perhaps they're amassing for another wave?

@shad12ow

Carm, AliceShiki, BlancFrost and 4 others like this.
  9. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Kynn POV -​

Shooting Things Are Fun!!! Rock Throwers and Big Arrow Launchers are giving me Targets Like the ones on The OakenLake Festival!! Even Brynd and Gen are Also Having Fun!

' GYAHAHAHAHA~ ' - Tail
    ' GrrrAAAAH!!! ' - Gen
    ' RRRrrrrr- ' Brynd

okay... maybe Just Gen... But Still!! This Fun!!!

" Nyahahaha~~ " - Kynn

There are smoke rising from some buildings on the residential area, Must be those Tiger-Kins Carrying some Big Pots. Cant do anything about that since if i do, Shadbear will Kill me...

" *cough* *cough* *cough* Gah... smoke in the castle... " - Kynn

Looks like the Castle is also on fire... Should i make it rain here?

Then all of a sudden, The Castle Turned into a Big block of Ice. Me , Gen and Brynd had just a hair's breadth before getting hit with the block. The New Kid Got Snatched By Brynd's Tail and was Saved...

" SERIOUSLY!!! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND HAS THE IDEA OF TURNING THE CASTLE TO A BLOCK OF ICE!?!?! " - Kynn

I shouted angrily as i was nearly caught on that... and We are now falling from just jumping...

" SERIOUSLY!!!!!! " - Kynn

(( elp... falling ))

AmIaCat and AliceShiki like this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Damn those bandits!”
    Shadow’s crossbow never stopped shooting out bolt after bolt even while he is throwing curse word at them. But then he stopped his bolt barrage. The reason for that is the sudden change of the enemy’s movement.
    “…They’re…slowing down?”
    He then looked around and also noticed that the siege attacks have been slowing down too. The number of ballista bolt, rocks, and cannon balls have significantly decreased. With that in mind, Shadow quickly jumped to the nearest and tallest building. After reaching the roof, he pulled out his spyglass and surveyed the field out of the crumbled wall.
    “…Hahahaha~!”
    A sudden laugh escaped his mouth as he finally noticed a possible reason for that. He quickly called the spider on his back and it came toward his shoulder and then let out a green glow.
    “ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMATER SPEAKING! THE BANDITS HAVE STARTED TO FALL BACK TO THEIR CAMP! YOU HAVE NEW ORDER!”
    =================================================================
    COUNTER ATTACK OUTSIDE THE WALL
    Announcement! Current condition!
    The bandit attack has slow down. Their army has started to fall back to regroup on the area outside of the wall. It is time to retaliate!
    1. There are several objective to complete on this phase.
      1. Attack the area between North Gate and Reaper Gang Main Camp. You have 20 posts for this task. All rank’s post is counted, no exception.
      2. Attack the area between South Gate and Blood Stripe Gang Main Camp. You have 20 posts for this task. All rank’s post is counted, no exception.
      3. Attack the area between East Gate and Violet Ivory Gang Main Camp. You have 20 posts for this task. All rank’s post is counted, no exception.
    2. E ranked member will help defeat the bandits in the area of the mission or keep cleaning the town area for any straggler.
    3. D-C ranked member will be the vanguard and will storm the camp and also destroy the siege engine.
    4. B-A ranked member will monitor the battle and provide support fire.
    5. All siege engine are now available to be destroyed or captured.
    6. Write your chosen task and also the counter. For example, you choose to go to task number 1, then write [ Task 1-1/20]. Be clear where your character is fighting.
    7. If you choose to stay in the town, write [No task-location] at the bottom part of your story.
    8. Do not go to their main camp or attack the main camp.
    9. No complete destruction and no one-hit-destroy all bandit in camp post. Even if the post said that, it will not be acknowledged. Even to the end of the raid, not all bandits are killed.
    10. The commander in the battle is still @BlancFrost . Do not hesitate to ask if you are confused about something.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Nurman, AmIaCat, Razogul and 9 others like this.
  11. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Kuma ----------------

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the face of a blond haired girl. I was in a bed, inside an unknown building.

[It seems you woke up, Kuma… or whatever you are.] (Mirea)

Ugh, this damn girl… can’t fool her it seems.

“Metal blob, you didn’t reported me, did you?” (Kuma)

[Don’t worry. It’ll only cause inconvenience to Kuma. Besides, by now, the staff must be aware of you.] (Mirea)

“Well, it’s not like I’m being hostile. I just want to move around a bit after all those years.” (Kuma)

I got up from the bed and stretched for a bit. Having a body again is quite a nice feeling. Though it lacks some things.

Going out of the room, where only me and the metal blob were, I found the cat-kin Maligno, the giant-kin Eris and the little girl surrounded by goblins, Paradise.

They all looked at me when I opened the door.

“Are you okay, Kuma?” (Maligno)

[You’re not hurt, are you?] (Eris)

[Well, I was shocked when you suddenly fainted in the battlefield~] (Paradise)

“I’m good~ Just a bit tired~ Forced myself a bit there~” (Kuma)

Seeing my carefree answer, they all sighed in relief.

[With that said, we got to go. Guildmaster’s orders.] (Mirea)

“I heard too. Where to go, though?” (Maligno)

[We’re near the south part, so might as well go.] (Mirea)

[Then we’ll get going. We’re just E ranks still.] (Eris)

Eris said that and got out of the building by the huge hole that she probably made to enter here. We used it too to exit, since it was quite handy.

“So, let’s get going!” (Kuma)

I looked at the metal blob, Mirea, and she nodded. Two spheres of liquid metal got out of her body and flew to mine and Maligno’s back. Though mine was a bit bigger.

[Ellengarde - Angel Form!] (Mirea)

The metal extended from the spheres and from Mirea’s back, forming large angel-wings in our backs.

Additionally, since my sphere was bigger and my body not that big, the metal also formed a light armor.

Looking at Mirea, she also used metal to change her outfit, but…

[​IMG]

“Isn’t this just cosplay!?” (Maligno)

Maligno shouted, by she didn’t seemed to mind and flapped her wings to take off. I smiled wryly and followed suit, with Maligno being the last one to fly.

It seems that Mirea kindly added a mana filled core to my wings, since I didn’t had any in my body.

We started heading to the south direction in a moderate speed.

OOC:
    [Task 2 - 1/20] - Southern Residential area -> Southern Gate area
    Uh... Correct me if I'm wrong but...
    South Gate and Reaper Gang Main Camp
    North Gate and Blood Stripe Gang Main Camp

[​IMG]
    I think they're swapped.

Nurman, Razogul, AmIaCat and 3 others like this.
  12. Millie

Millie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Millie entered plenty of houses afterwards, disregarding the chaos on the streets before her eyes. She believed there were plenty of guards and adventurers to settle already so she was focusing on the spot adventurers were neglecting.

It was not as smooth as one would imagine. Plenty of houses were pretty much untouched and Millie was often mistaken as bandits instead as the house owner retaliated with all their might. There were also some houses with bodies scattered on their floors. Most victims were males, but there were a few females who would had been beautiful when they were alive. There were signs of rape before they were killed brutally, they were naked below their waist and at the chest area.

Millie could save about four families, all of them had their male family members killed or engaged in battle without any news. This was the time Millie heard something interesting. One young and beautiful monkey-kin who was saved by Millie spoke,

“listen please! I heard Gajahgede is participating!”

The girl continued. Gajahgede, an exceptional and well-known bandit leader of the elephant-kin who was infamous for his trademark: they celebrate their big catch inside a tavern of well-guarded towns. They were powerful enough to make the guards do nothing but bite their lips in frustration, or simply kill whoever stood before them.

“so where is this dumbo?” Millie asked, “there were talks about them aiming the Living Water Tavern downtown …”

She left the place with boiling blood. A notorious bandit leader in a place not far from her position. As a brawler before adventurer, she wouldn’t pass the opportunity. She was ready to clash him out. It didn’t take long before her calm strides went faster and faster, until eventually she was running. Avoiding battles and quick strikes, she disregarded all friends and foes at her surroundings.

After several minutes of running towards south side of downtown as the girl directed, she finally saw the tavern’s sign.

“Living Water Tavern… ha. What're they thinking, making this place so obvious…” She muttered that after she saw the front of the tavern full of elephant-kins guarding. There were no less than 10 fairly well-equipped men.” They looked like mercenaries instead of bandits,” thought Millie,” but no change of plans.”

The bandits saw Millie standing still, they approached Millie carelessly. A few seconds later, their trunks let out sounds of pain. And a few seconds after, the sounds stopped completely. It wasn’t even enough for the nearby backups to arrive. Millie’s small blades were too small for their eyes to see, with her quick kill techniques completely caught them off guard. There was no chance of any small fries, even more when they clearly underestimated Millie, to last more than mere seconds.

Then, she waited, still at the same spot. She waited for the reinforcements to come. Yet, after one minute had passed, there were no signs of bandits coming out of the tavern. It was strange, she thought.

“if you don’t come out… I’ll come to you instead.”

She boldly opened the half-door to the tavern. The inside was a little bit dim due to the interior’s gentle light. She noticed three big figures sitting in the middle. Noticed Millie, the three figures switched their attention. The biggest one said,

“…such weaklings, those grunts. Can’t even enjoy the body of a little human female. Tebalrai, next time you find better guys.” He said to one of them, while raising his big… no, gigantic body up. Millie could see things very disturbing, even after her otherworldly experiences.

The man was about 3 meters tall, wore only rugged pants unlike the other bandits. His tusks were small compared to other elephant-kin, but his muscles were way more intimidating.

Not to mention his four tree-sized arms.

“lord Gajahgede! Please enjoy your drink! Let me clean this up!” said one smaller guy behind.

“…nah, you sit down. I want some warming up anyway…” the boss replied. “oh… right. Tell Garma and Macangila to speed up the preps.”

She heard some names. Perhaps the elephant-kin noticed that, he continued with “those are the other gang leaders. One for each gang.”

“…”

“Though, I gave you information… for a price!!”

In a blink, Gajahgede covered several meters of distance. One of his fists were already millimeters of Millie’s face, she couldn’t react fast enough.

*BAAANG!!*

One strike. Millie was sent flying outside the tavern. He destroyed Millie’s face to the bones.

“…boring.” Gajahgede returned to his seat.

=====================================================
    [no task]

OOC: information about 3 gang leaders.

Gajahgede, Violet Ivory gang leader. Physically strong, body cultivator. 3 meters tall and has muscles like Phil Heath (oi Verver you will love it). 4 strong arms, each one has enough strength to deliver fatal blows.

Macangila, Blood Stripe gang leader. Currently unknown, but expect his abilities to be on par with Gajahgede.

Garma, Reaper gang leader. Currently unknown, but expect his abilities to be on par with Gajahgede.

Additional info: Millie lays down unconscious with broken skull. Need extraction.

Nurman, JinVodka, Razogul and 4 others like this.
  13. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    "CHAAAARGE!"

I didn't know who yelled but it raised a war cry from the local warriors and even an eager grin from some of the Adventurers. I, for one, wanted these bandits gone. Not even checking if I knew anybody in the crowd, I started running. Soon enough, I went through the South gate and on towards the camp of what seemed to be called the Blood Stripe Gang judging from the shouts of the locals. There was pure enmity from the warriors of the clan we were helping. It was understandable. Their home was ransacked and left bloodied. Now, they wanted to repay it in kind and maybe with added interest.

For others, mostly from Adventurers, I saw pure unadultered excitement and even greed. They were headed for the siege engines. What they planned, I had no idea, and I was not interested to see them toy with those things.

Defending the fort earlier was tough business. Now, it was easier to kill a fleeing enemy. We could not allow these bandits to regroup so our attacks added a different kind of determination. Continuously, I sent ignis arrowheads with my Ignis Volley and used my close-ranged attacks for those I could get to nearby. There was no mercy here. I had no compunction slashing at the back of a running bandit.

A lot of them were panicking. Some of the braver ones stood their ground and fought back. Even in that, they appeared defenseless. I made sure to stay on guard. They may be fleeing right now but a cornered animal will always be more dangerous. They might have something up their sleeve.

Suddenly, I stopped from my mad dash towards enemy camp and decided to remain here. I was close but this was good enough distance that I could clearly see the whole of the Blood Stripe Camp and yet be in enough of a proximity that the number of bandits were still a concern. Not too close just in case they had something up their sleeve and backup might be needed later on.

Stationing myself here, I made a constant supply of Ignis Volley and sent a barrage of attacks at the bandits. Soon enough, my area had a clear perimeter where the tiger-kin made an effort to steer clear of. This way, I was herding them towards my comrades as easy targets.

On and on the volley went and for those who dared to attempt to come at me, I slowed them down significantly with Ankle Biter and finished them off with Soul Cleaver. The ground around my immediate area grew stained with blood. The sight made my enemies anxious.

So, here I stood firm. If something would change, only then would I leave my spot. Maybe I would even see familiar faces in the crowd. Until then, I continued to bathe the soil in red. Let the bandits grow wary. It would add to their disadvantage in the end.

[Task 2 - 2/20] - outside fort, South side, plains, quarter to enemy camp

ExitedDeviljho, Razogul and Kuma Desu like this.
  14. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka POV>
    Jin heard the Guild Master announced a new order to chase the retreating bandit.
    "Guess it's time to chase some pesky rats" Jin grins as he rides the armored vehicle that Kroenen is driving.

When suddenly a crow appears next to him with a letter in its feet. What he read in the letter was devastating.
    "Dammit, those brats didn't I tell them to avoid any danger" Jin bites his teeth but he is with Kroenen plus he doesn't know where he is.

"Sigh~ guess no choice Presia and Fluff, I'm gonna teleport you to the Kobolds... They are carrying a badge with a magic circle of mine. I can't teleport myself but I can teleport others weaker than me... I beg you" Jin remarks as he prostate to them.

"If it's for you Sir Jin I don't mind," Fluff said bowing.
    "Well anywhere is fine as long as I'm with Flyx.. I mean Fluff, fufufu" Presia said fanning herself.
    "Thank you very much!!" Jin proceeds to concentrate, chanting a teleport spell to Fluff and Presia. For several minutes Presia and Flyx suddenly disappear leaving behind Jin with Kroenen, Crowen, and Yanagi.

<Nekomata Dancer "PRESIA" POV>
    As Presia and Fluff teleport near the northern gate and the port. The Kobolds are shocked seeing a pretty cat lady and a cute bunny girl.

"..Who are you guys?" Sanie said scared but still shielding unconscious Bernard and Yoru.
    ".........!?" Lavri recognized the cat lady maybe she is Flyx wifu, "...perhaps are you Presia?"
    "Oh~ so you know me... what a cute child. Anyway, you guys are safe that is a relief fufufu." Presia said with a smile.
    "Hmm... two the cat and Bernard are unconscious?" Fluff act meek while hiding behind Presia.
    "Ugh... what happened?" Bernard wake ups.
    "Brother!!!" Sanie hugs him and told him the events.
    "Now only to do is wake Yoru? Hmm.... don't usually in fairy tales people wake up with a kiss? fufufu" Presia laughs looking at Fluff.
    "Why are you looking at me...." Fluff steps back.
    "Well, just think it's a compensation for hitting him with a guitar!" Presia said.
    "I'M A GUY!!" Fluff shouted.
    "But you're a bunny girl now, so it's perfect... come on! fufufu" Presia laughs trying to push Fluff towards Yoru.
    "NOOO!!!" Fluff cries shaking from fear.

"Um..? I could try to wake him with my Druidcraft?" Sanie noted.
    "Oh my~ how bad..." Presia laughs letting go of Fluff.
    "sob sob I'm so glad..." Fluff cries and kneels feeling safe.

Sanie is [Druidcraft + Animal handling] somehow she was able to wake up Yoru but he is still drowsy.

"Ok now then. shall we chase the enemies in the Northern Gate fufufu" Presia laughs
    "ALRIGHT!! Let's clean up some trash!!" Bernard shouted.
    "....... sigh~" Lavri could only accept.
    "Geez, brother!!" Sanies pouted but she smiled seeing Bernard healthy.
    "......sleepy" Yoru just drowsily follow the crowd.

OOC: [No task yet]
    Jin's follower is to assist Yoru.
    While Jin is joining Kroenen, Yanagi, and Crowen
    @AmIaCat @Kroenen @ToumaNorstein @Clown333

15. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Kynn PoV -
    - Castle Area -​

“ATTENTION ALL MEMBER! THIS IS YOUR GUILDMATER SPEAKING! THE BANDITS HAVE STARTED TO FALL BACK TO THEIR CAMP! YOU HAVE NEW ORDER!” - Shadow

You serious... Looks like no one can help me from falling since EVERYONE heard Shadbear's new Orders... well...

" Brynd! Protect That Kid! Gen Snowpile Cushion Directly Below Us Now!! " - Kynn

I Issued Orders to Both of my Foxes Which were done magnificently with precision. A 7 Meter Snowpile Suddenly Appears Directly below and i fell into it. I can feel bones at my legs Break and i quickly exits the snowpile. i saw Gen quickly Picked me up and Places me on his back... Where's Yuki and Lou when you need them... Haaaa~ ... I then saw Brynd Descending really Really fast... Brynd Touched Down Heavily and the Place where he landed Created a Large Crater... Looks like The Kid is Unconscious..

" Guu- Gen, Brynd... Go towards the Nearest Gate and Follow Shadbear's Orders... Lay Waste on the Bandits... " - Kynn
    ' Gahahaha!!! Master Has Her Legs Broken!!! Gahahaha!!! Too Funny GAHAHAHHA!! ' - Tail
    ' GRrr- ' With a Growl, Gen Smashes His tail on the floor, Leaving another Mini-Crater on it.

" Shut Up and Lets Go! " - Kynn

- Scene Change -

Jumping From Roof to Roof, We make our @Way towards the Southern Gate, While also Killing 7 Bandit Archers, 10 Bandit Guards and 2 Bandit Captains on the way just before we reached the Southern Gate. We also saw Mirea, Maligno and Kuma Flying Towards The Gate.. welp... Here we go~

(( [Task 2] 3/20 Towards Southern Gate ))

16. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The halftrack lurched forward as Kroenen hit the gas pedal. The odd mix of passengers already where they should be, they retreated towards the residential area which serves as the second defense line. Manning the machinegun is a man who looks like what a soldier should look like in Kroenen’s sensibilities, the bowman has already been instructed on how to properly blow people up with grenades while there’s some sort of musician playing a song as they speed along the streets delivering 20th century brand of death and destruction.

“About time we start pushing back. Hold on everyone, time to floor it.”

And he did just that. Without regards to any enemy still left loitering on the streets, adding to the masked soldier’s quickly increasing roadkills. A tiger-kin latched at the door of the halftrack which was quickly dispatched as Kroenen blasts him off with his shotgun.

Targeting the bandit camp on the southern part of the city is the goal. It is the base of operations used by the Bloodstripe Gang and Kroenen had seen a few of their men armed with primitive cannons so he had thought to teach these upstarts the true meaning of fire superiority.

“Everyone, hold on!”

Kroenen abruptly yanked the steering wheel left to avoid incoming cannon fire; down the road is a two-man (tiger-man) team that composed a mobile artillery team, missing by a couple of feet the driver accelerated once more towards them. Seeing them load for the next shot the masked soldier made an estimate on how fast they can close the gap between his bumper and the cannons, he decided that they won’t make it in time.

“Yanagi, concentrate fire on that cannon team. The armor of this halftrack can’t take a solid hit even from a primitive tool like that; this bucket can only stop standard rifle rounds.”

The soldier got to it quickly and made them eat a whole 100 round belt of 7.92x57mm Mauser.

South gate looks as expected. The StuG IV dozer tank was still there plugging the gate and that part of the wall was left relatively untouched, if one would look past that gate they’ll see corpses tangled on the barbed wire and countless of bodies (and body parts) blown apart by the mines Kroenen had left earlier. If one would closely examine the minefield they could see that some of the bodies are in fact alive but were left squirming and groaning on the cratered earth with at least two limbs which is usually the legs blown off, some that fell victim of the S-mine 34 had been disemboweled by the steel balls released by the bounding projectile as it jumps at the height of a person’s torso. Under his mask was a wide smile at the sight of his handiwork while the other passengers that had first seen the carnage that modern weapons and explosives are capable of started emptying the contents of their stomachs.

“You’ll be cleaning that.” Chimed Kroenen as he looks for a wall breach wide enough for their vehicle, soon enough they happened across a group of retreating bandits heading for the wall. They never made it out.

“We’ll set up here, everyone. We outrange them but I’ll still be needing cover from any of their attempt to counterattack, I’ll leave perimeter defense to the others and Yanagi will still man the machinegun because he is the only one who can. Protect our backs from the retreating enemies; we went ahead a lot of them as fast as we could so expect resistance coming there”

Around 1000 meters from the enemy camp was where Kroenen chose to engage the enemy camp. Parking the halftrack he takes out and started assembling three 8cm Grenatwerfer 34, after assembling them he took out a couple of case containing mortar shells separating one marked with the letters WP. He takes out his binoculars and started observing the camp, sighting the mortars came next, the last was instructing a couple of men he had on how to operate the mortars.

“Ready the incendiary!” The designated loader takes out the White Phosphorus case and takes out a shell.

”Fire for effect!” The mortars lobbed its fiery payload, the designated men takes out the charge from the tube.

“Adjust full!” The designated men cranked the traverse a full revolution.

“Ready High Explosive, Fire!”

The bandit camp is now in flames and being bombarded. Now Kroenen remembered that laughter does come after the slaughter.

(@JinVodka ,@Clown333 , @ToumaNorstein )

[Task 2 - 4/20 Southern Gate]

17. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Go! Go! Go!”

The loud voice of the Guildmaster echoed at the area near the broken down South Gate is the cue for the force behind him to start storming out of the town’s wall. The information that the bandit has started to regroup out of the town has made morale of the guild’s force and the Masayori clan’s defensive force sky high. While the two forces practically view each other as stranger, their bond in repelling the bandit’s force has made them forgot that. They have one objective. To defeat the bandits who dare to attack the town.

Shadow fired yet another barrage of explosive bolts toward the now defending bandits, making their formation gone to disarray. The guild’s force used that opening and slam right through their defenses. The Masayori’s then attack the confused army, making it into a huge battle.

Seeing that they can take care of themselves, Shadow leapt from roof to roof as he monitors the tide of battle, both from his eyes and from his spiders’ eyes. He can join the front line, but then he fears the possibility that it was just a ruse. A clever scheme to make them leave their defensive position, leaving the whole town easy to the taking. That’s why he already positioned several of the guild force to stay behind and also to not let the other member stray too far from the wall. They can push the enemy force, but not chase them to their main camp. He also has instructed that the remaining higher rank member will stay behind just in case.

When he arrived at the eastern area of the town, he noticed that the tide of the battle has been turned too. The bandits have been pushed back by the friendly forces. He stopped for a bit and stood on the roof before pulling out a couple of explosive-filled crates. He predicted the wind and then lifted the crate before throwing them one by one to the middle of the bandit group. The sudden attack from above startled them, but that doesn’t really stop them.

Of course, Shadow is not finished. He then pulled out his crossbow and sniped each crate with his explosive bolts, exploding them, making confusion among the rank of the bandits. When the sudden explosion happened, the adventurers noticed that it was ‘gifts’ from their Guildmaster and then charge at the bandit by using their confusion.

Finished with the eastern area, he once again continued his ‘patrol’. As he reached the southern area, he noticed a figure lying down near a building. He quickly moved toward the unfortunate figure.

“…this is bad…”

Noticing the severe injury on her, he quickly pulled out a few healing potion after deploying several spiders to secure the area. He slowly her drink the potion while also pulling out an injection type potion. A few grunts could be heard as he stabbed the poor adventurer with the rejuvenation potion.

He then noticed the existence of broken wall near the figure. Convinced that there might be bandits there, he let out a few spiders to scout inside. But to his dismay, the building is empty except for some half-dead victims of the previous attacker. He couldn’t help but felt his anger soar due to that. Using the spider network, he instructed several on-standby personnel to rescue the victim there, hoping they might survive. To increase their chance of survival, he commanded his spider to inject health potion to every one of them there.

Feeling that he can do more, he lifted up the female adventurer and then quickly run toward the medical tent in the nearby port area. It took him only a few minutes due to his enhanced exoskeleton. He then checked one more time to ensure that the rescue team is on their way.

Finished with that, he moved to the southern area once again. The fact that one of his members has been injured made him think that there might be potential danger hidden there and he just missed it. Not wanting to get any more of his member gravely injured like that, he decided to at least support the southern area with his bombardment while keeping a close eye on any strange movement in the whole town.

Short after that, he landed on the remnant of the gate and then aimed his crossbow. After reloading his crossbow with a fresh cartridge of explosive bolt and sent them down toward the bandits.
    OOC:
    [No Task] Southern Gate
    @Millie is rescued and is in the medical tent.

18. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Somewhere near the northern gates -

A group consisting of seven Non-human persons are heading their way to the bandit camp at the north.

(Fluff & Presia) - *Flirting*
    (Three Kobolds) - *Talking about the events that just happened*
    (Lou) - *Silently following*
    (Yoru) - "....... Sleepy."

Why am I so tired? More importanty, where am I? I remember I was being chased by a Giant then Gm killed it. After that, Lou gave m..... Ahhhh!! It hurts! To be exact, my whole body is aching like crazy! Ahh!!!

He let out a low whimper unconciously because of the pain. Lou being near him, heard it and gave him the health potion that she was about to give earlier.

(Lou) - "Here.... Drink it. It's for your wounds." *Giving the potion*
    (Yoru) - "....... Thanks Lou." *Grabs it and drank all the content immediately*

Oooohhh! I can feel some of my wounds closing up! Whew..... That was really helpful!

(Yoru) - *Looks at Lou thankfully*
    (Lou) - *Nods* *smile*
    (Yoru) - *Nods*

*Nod* I remembered why I like Kynn so much... *nod nod* Anyways, where are we going again?

(Yoru) - "Hey! Can someone tell me where are we going?"
    (Presia) - "Oh~ Earlier, your guildmaster,
    announced a new order and here we are~! Going to a bandit camp~"
    (Yoru) - "Oh.... Btw, who's that?" *Points at the bunny*
    (Fluff) - "!!!" *Slowly facing him*
    (Presia) - "Her? She's my friend~ Fluff the rabbit~ Right, Fluff~?" *Winks*
    (Fluff) - "R-r-r-r-right! M-m-my name is Fluff! N-nice to meet you!" *vow*
    (Yoru) - " "Nice" to meet you too. Fluff."

Hoh~? The cat's friend eh~? Nice~ "*Cough cough*" No! Stop that! Sigh.... Anyways, bandit camp? Hahaha! This is gonna be fun...

While having this thoughts, Yoru showed a ferocious smile which was seen by Lou but she just shrugged it off.

The group then resumed heading towards the bandit camp at the North and decided to immediately comply with the Guildmaster's new order.

Given Name:
    Yoru
    Level: 10/18 ( 6100/8000 )
    Health: 784/1800 ←(Healed by health pots)
    Ferocity: 46/100
    Base damage: 335
    R-Hand: 485 - 520
    L-Hand: 685
    Defense: 325
    Strength: 220
    Constitution: 200
    Agility: 240
    Dexterity: 235
    Mind: 180
    Intelligence: 100
    Charisma: 10
    [ [Task 1] 1/20 North gate. ]
    (( @JinVodka @Razogul @Kysil ))

19. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Vodka POV>

Jin gathers his strength again after teleporting Presia and Fluff to his Kobold Followers.
    Only the sound of the explosive and gun fire can be heard.

“About time we start pushing back. Hold on everyone, time to floor it.” Kroenen said.
    Jin kneels down maintaining his balance. A loud explosion was heard as the Tiger tries to aim their cannon.

"Cough cough... I miss my helmet" Jin remarks as the smoke, dust, and explosion distracts him.
    Yanagi was busy firing the weird machine gun while Crowen was releasing his arrows.

"Nah... I won't wear my armor I would look out of place" Jin said as he noticed they reach the South Gate.
    "Wow what a large TANK!!!" Jin looks amazed at the StuG IV dozer tank plugging the South gate.

Kroeken shouted “We’ll set up here, everyone. We outrange them but I’ll still be needing cover from any of their attempt to counterattack, I’ll leave perimeter defense to the others and Yanagi will still man the machinegun because he is the only one who can. Protect our backs from the retreating enemies; we went ahead a lot of them as fast as we could so expect resistance coming there”

"ROGER!! I'm gonna protect the rear end!!" Jin runs forward to the Tiger-kin. He proceeds to kick and punch them dodging every attack. "Dammit, it's too tiring to only use my fist!! Kroeken I'm gonna borrow some of your stuff!" Jin runs back to the SdKfz 251 to search for any weapons to use.

"Curse it I'm not familiar with this stuff" as Jin walk around inside the armored vehicle. Jin found some bayonets on one of the crates.
    "Oh! a knife but the reach is too small for me... I'm more experienced with spears.

As Jin raise his head he sees a long gun made of wood and metal which are K98k rifles on the right side of the wall.
    "This might work!!" Jean smiled at the K98k rifles as he picks it up. Jin was glad that the bayonet was easily attachable to the K98K rifle and mounted it properly.

"Nice it's secured to the gun, let's used it as a spear!!" Jin runs forward towards the rear end killing any bandit in the back. He uses the K98k bayonet like a spear piercing the Tiger body and kicking them. When suddenly as he stabs the chest of the other Tiger, he touch a metal part of the gun. A loud gunshot was heard and the Tiger died falling to the ground.

"Wait what just happened!! Right... I just pulled this somewhat lock metal and then pull this what you call trigger right?." A loud gunshot was heard hitting the Tiger from a distance.

"This is so COOL!!!!" Jin shouted as he suceeded in repeating it. Jin proceeds to stab any incoming Tigers and shot anyone leaving behind.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Jin said as he keep on firing.
    "Wait why won't it work..? Ah! I remember Yanagi putting some weird golden cylinder to his machine gun maybe that's what it needs. I'll be back Crowen" Jin runs back searching for bullets to fit the K98K rifle as he searches the correct bullet in the crate. He grabs a lot of it and put it in his pokets.

"Wearing this outfit is just right rather than the armor!! I can put bullets in my pocket!" Jin returns to the rear end shotting Tigers and sometimes stabbing them.

[Task 2 - 5/20 Southern Gate]
    @Kroenen @Clown333 @ToumaNorstein

20. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link

"Where should we go now?"

“Hmmm I think it’s better if we’re guarding this area for now, at least until there is futher notice from shadow. I’m kinda worried if we leave them now.“

“If you say so~”

I’m really glad that’s the children and citizen remain unharmed. I’m also really glad that we’re managed to fend off the bandits. But there is still one problem thought……My armor is gone Orz. I’ve been searching the area left and right but I still found nothing…..I’m even searched the same area more than once. Maybe the badits stole it? Or was it burned to ash together with the bandits? Well either way I have to find it soon!

“Sio…do you know where my armor is ?”
    “Your armor?, Aren’t you wearing it Sin?”
    “No! Not this one!, I mean the one I’m wearing before.”

"Hmm~? Don't know~? Maybe someone got it, or keeping it safe?"

“Aww So you don’t know about it too…okay then.” So sio don’t know about it too…Maybe some civilian take care of it, OK! Let’s ask them after this done!

As we’re waiting in Sio barrier near the east gate, The Notice from shadow finally arrived from one of his mini spiders.

Ahhhh~ Finally the change for us adventurer to Counter attack has come! Those bandits have given us a lot of trouble, now is the time to for us to pay them back!

Having confirmed the notice once again, we immediately head toward the other side of the wall.
    Outside there, we found the siege weapon used by the Reaper Gang It’s looks like they’re working together with Violet ivory Gang to destroyed the wall. There should be some bandit Guarding and operating this thing.But strangely I can’t find them anywhere. Maybe they’re had fallen further back than this?

Ok then if it’s like that, we can destroy this Siege Engine first. For the catapult, cut the rope, Arm and destroying their Bucket (The part where the rock or boulder placed) should be enough to make them useless. And for ballista, cutting the bow arm should do the trick.

After some time passes, We managed to break some of the Seize Engine the bandits left.

OOC :[Task 3 - 1/20 Eastern gate. ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.