Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin Follower's POV [Northern Gate]>

The area between the North gate and the Reaper Bandit was devastated as the smoke disappears after the impact of the meteorites. There was a crater on the ground and some parts burning. A lot of debris were seen including the dead bodies of the bandits. Some bodies are burned or splattered around the ground by the rocks. Wounded bandits screamed from pain from missing limbs, broken bones to burned body. The sight was a total massacre.

"Wow Veteran Adventurers are really OP!!" Bernard smiles as he aimed at his arrows to the wounded bandits.
    "Geez the dust is dirtying my fur... oh well~" Presia proceeds to pat the dust away from her fur and to Fluff fur too.
    "I'm fine Presia! I should start playing my spellsong." Started to play a song with a bit melancholic.
    "Hey hey~ Why are you playing a sad song??" Bernard remarks glaring at fluff.
    "I think it sounds nice..." Sanie said.
    "... well maybe because we're just gonna kill the leftovers or survivor?" Lavri said.
    "No change it to an upbeat one!! I'll feel guilty!!" Bernard shouted while hitting the bandits that couldn't move.

"Sigh~ too much dirt!! I hate this feeling!! I want to take a bath!!" Presia pouted. "I'm going to take a bath in the near house, you can fight first well be back. Come with me, Sanie. Cleanliness is important for a lady" Presia hold Sanie hand and picks up Fluff going inside a house near them.
    "Ah ok!!" Sanie let her hand be pulled.
    "Wait why also me~!!!!" Fluff tried to resist but Presia is stronger than her. Thus Presia, Sanie and Fluff are gone for awhile to take a bath.

"...... are they going to be fine?" Lavri asks tilting his head. 'Don't cat dislike water'
    "Nah don't worry Presia seems like a strong woman she can take care of herself," Bernard said still spamming arrows.
    "....Sir Yoru we should start killing bandits now" Lavri said and proceed to kill the wounded bandits.

....... several minutes of slaughter

"Sigh~ because of what Fluff played earlier I can't help but be guilty to these piece of trash. Guess gonna gave them mercy killing." Bernard kills the wounded Bandits at their vitals ending swiftly.
    "......." Lavri stares at his traps broken from the debris, 'Oh well this is better so no casualties on our sides'
    "Hmmm... what are they taking so long?" Bernard said. "Should I check on them?" he proceeded to run to the house but stop by Lavri.
    "....Don't women take long baths like an hour or so just wait" Lavri said and disappear again to proceed killing bandits.
    "Oh well if you said so..." Bernard shrugs his shoulder and fires his arrows.

[Task 1 - 6/20]
    - Just inside the Northern Gate > killing some remnants bandits
    @AmIaCat @Way

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    AmIaCat and Kuma Desu like this.
  2. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Wow….”

The catapults really hit them hard. Although – just as they said- it doesn’t really hit them right on target, they did make enough chaos and break the bandit’s rank even more.

“Jibs…You have some good idea.”

“Thanks!”

“…I couldn’t believe that such sentence could be made…”

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean!?”

Just as I said that Jibs launched toward me and then pinched my cheeks.

“I-It hwut!!!”

“You deserve that! Hmph!”

“Uuuu….sorry….”

She released her hand and then pouted even more. Well, I am in the wrong, so I deserve that.

As I rubbed my cheeks, I cast my eyes to the target of the catapult. They’re quite good at dealing confusion at the enemies, but….I can’t believe I will say this, but…they are not killing enough of them. The accuracy of the catapult is so bad that only one out five managed to hit the target. The rest just fell near the enemy. Enough to startle them, but not enough to deal any significant damage.

I looked at the catapults and noticed at least two problems. First is that the adventurers are not trained enough to operate the siege engine. And secondly, they used rubble that is either not heavy enough or not strong enough to hit the enemy. Also, unlike that giant ball of metal that rolled away near us - which we barely able to dodge, by the way-, the rubble broke to pieces as soon as they hit the ground. This is…a problem.

“Jibs…this is not working that well…”

“What!? It’s working well! See that one!”

Jibs pointed the catapult near us. It threw the stone to the direction of the camp. And…fell a few feet away from the area.

“….Jibs?”

“U-Uhm, I m-mean that one! Look at that one!”

She pointed to another catapult. The siege engine threw the rubble toward the enemy formation. And….it fell away from them. As in , far away.

“…..”

“…..That one then? Please make it hit! Make it hit!”

Somehow Jibs seemed to be desperate to show me that her plan works. Just like before, the catapults made the stone flew toward the enemy. And it hit them right in the middle of the group.

“See! See! It’s a direct hit!”

“….One…”

“Eh, what?”

“Only one person was hit. And…he is already getting up.”

Yes, that’s right. The stone hit the group of enemy. But sadly, only one person is injured. Yes, injured. And from what I can see from my position, it is only a slight injury since the person is already running toward the front line, cursing or shouting something.

“So what!? It works! And I don’t see you do anything!”

“E-Eh!? What do you think I can do!? Operate the weapon or something!?”

“How should I know!? Why don’t you cast your magic on them then!? You’re a mage!”

“Jibs! That’s not going to….wait….Jibs!!!”

“W-W-What!?”

I quickly hugged her, startling her and shutting her up immediately. I think I could see that she looked at me with a look that said I’m getting crazy.

“You’re a genius!!!”

“I am?”

“Yes!”

“Really? I mean, I am a genius! Hehehe~!...what did I do again?”

At that question of her, I could only smile. Leaving the still confused Jibs behind, I floated toward one of the nearby catapults. It took me a few seconds to explain what I want from the adventurers that operate them.

“O fire that will incinerate anything in its path, come answer my calling and smith my enemies away. Fire Pellet!”

A magic circle appeared on the ready-to-launch rubble. That’s it. Nothing happened. But that’s what I wanted.

“FIRE!!!”

The catapult launched the rubble. And just like before, the rubble only landed near the group of enemy. But unlike last time, the rubble exploded and it shot out a lot of fire pellet. And with that, it hurts a lot of enemy with just one shot.

“Oh! You put your spell on the rubble! And it explodes on impact!”

“Yes! Hehehe!”

“Elyn, you’re a genius!”

Jibs hugged me right away. I could only smile at her innocent reaction. Jibs is Jibs after all. She let me go and then looked at the siege engines.

“Everyone! Wait for Elyn to enchant the stone or whatever before you shoot them!”

…Wait…all of them? Do I have enough mana for that?...Uuuuuu….

(( Task 2 - 17/20 the South Gates. @BlancFrost @Jibs ))

Razogul, AliceShiki, Carm and 4 others like this.
  3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    "What's this I hear about Jibs being a genius?"

""GAH!""

Elyn and Jibs jump at the sudden appearance of their Leader. Ater is right behind her, they had just avoided the frozen catapult and decided to meet up with the girls again.

"Uuu Blanc!" Elyn looks at the pile of rubble and then looks at Blanc again.

"Sorry can't help you with any spells Elyn. But I'm sure Jibs can help right?"

"..."

"Right Jibs?" Blanc smiles at Jibs as she awaits her answer.

Jibs studiously pretends to be busy studying the rubble and muttering words at the other adventurers as they pile more rocks to use.

Aika knocks her Ojou on the head to get her attention. Feeling betrayed, Jibs stares at Aika as she tries to communicate something without speaking out loud.

The katana wielder just shook her head and pushed her over to her partners.

"......Jibs is a genius...JIBS IS A GENIUS!" Her sudden shout startles the adventurers piling rocks so much, that they accidentally drop some on their toes.

Whoops. It didn't hurt at all though! It was harmless rubble that had not been enchanted...right?

Jibs continues to look everywhere but at Blanc in an attempt to get out of work. She didn't mind helping Elyn but...it wasn't fun. Jibs starts pouting as she thinks of all the fun tasks she could do while Elyn is busy with the enchantment. Like shouting out orders and watching the ground catch on fire!

Both girls are amused at the variety of expressions crossing Jibs face as she daydreams away.

Without further ado, Blanc pushes Jibs forward and tugs Elyn by the arm until they were standing near the rubble.

"Together we will be able to do this. Don't use all your mana up, when you feel it is enough stop. There are other people here who can take turns in enchanting the rocks." Blanc stares at the one guy at the end of the line of rock collectors.

"Like that one over there."

He stiffens and looks at her quickly before looking away again.

"Wait...why did he look away?" The fan wielder tilts her head in confusion.

"Uuu it's nothing Blanc."

"He's just being silly! What a silly person! You don't look away..." Jibs mutters before pointing at the rubble again. "Let's get started then!"

"Unn!" Elyn follows suit and moves forward with determination burning in her eyes.

"Hmm alright, I'll keep watch so be careful girls. Remember..."

""Don't exhaust ourselves."" They both recite together. ""Don't worry Blanc!""

Humming in acknowledgment, Blanc pats their shoulders as she walks a bit further away to check on the enemies progress.

"The world is on fire today. Truly on fire."

I continue to hope every one of us go back to Aeternus in one piece. Or at least...alive.

[ Task 2 - 18/20 the South Gates @Jibs @Zerith ]

Nurman, Kysil, Razogul and 4 others like this.
  4. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    First it was a meteor shower, and now it was enchanted boulders. Never a dull day with these Adventurers. Thanks to the combined efforts of all these crazy…I mean, brave Guild members, practically half of the camp was already in such a bad condition I would be surprised if they bothered to continue to defend it.

Instead, the bandits were just fighting tooth and nail to keep alive. These poor bastards couldn't even runaway. Besides, where would they run off to? We were in open plain. They were as good as helpless out here.

Were we supposed to keep any of these tiger-kin even alive? As I hacked and slashed at my enemies, I tried to recall the Guildmaster's orders and couldn't really remember them well. This far away from the fort, I hadn't noticed if there were spiders around for communicating with our leader. At the very least, it seemed as if most, if not all, the siege engines and catapults have already been taken over by our side. In fact, I could have sworn I saw Jibs, Elyn, and Blanc stationed at one of them earlier.

Were they responsible for these enchanted boulders? More than likely. I suddenly got slightly frustrated that I was stuck with daggers and a very limited amount of techniques in my arsenal. It would be a good idea to get my Miko techniques out of retirement. That would take a lot of time and preparation. Nothing I wasn't unfamiliar with so I didn't really mind all that much.

Perhaps, there were techniques I could combine with my use of talismans. I've never truly experimented on having an ignis/mana pairing since I always thought it was an impossible task. However, with these kinds of raids and a wide array of quest items, I think it would be smart idea to think of widening my skill set.

Seriously considering that thought, I finally reached a small, huddled group of bandits and proceeded to bring them down one by one. Hopefully, I wouldn't get hit by one of those enchanted boulders.

Maybe I should pray.

[Task 2 - 19/20] - 70 meters from enemy camp, South

Nurman, ExitedDeviljho, Kysil and 4 others like this.
  5. AmIaCat

AmIaCat [ Shem's Kouhai ] [ AmIaCat ]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yoru's PoV -

Minutes later, while the girls are taking a bath.

(Yoru) - "Hey Lou."
    (Lou) - "What?"
    (Yoru) - "Shouldn't you be heading back to Kynn's side now?"
    (Lou) - "Hmm..... Alright. I'll head back to Kynn, take these health potions just to be safe." *gives 3 potions*
    (Yoru) - "Thanks Lou. Oh! Do tell that I'll be joining her after I'm done here."
    (Lou) - "Okay. See you guys then." *Heading south*
    (Yoru) - "See yah."

Hmm..... What should I do? I guess, I should rest and heal for a bit? Yeah.... Let's do that. My body still hurts from that fight. I hope we won't encounter anything like that later.

(Garma) - "F*CK! WHO THE HELL MESS WITH I, YOUR FATHER, GARMA?! Hmm?" *Saw Yoru at the distance*

Suddenly, he heard and saw someone loudly cursing from the distance then head towards him while carrying a large scythe. Yoru felt his heartbeat going up at a rapid rate and immediately assess the situation as very dangerous.

...... JUST AS I SEND LOU BACK TO KYNN HUH?!!! GODDAMNIT! JUST GIVE US THE DAMN GIANT INSTEAD OF THIS GUY!!!

(Yoru) - "Lavri and Bernard!"
    (Bernard) - "Yes, mister Yoru?"
    (Lavri) - "???"
    (Yoru) - "Stop what you're doing and follow me!"
    (Lavri and Bernard) - "Huh?"
    (Yoru) - "Just follow!"
    (Lavri and Bernard) - "O-Okay!"

Now for the girls. Where are th- ..... Nevermind. Already found them.

They head towards a building where he found the girls taking a bath.

(Yoru) - "Stand guard, I'll get them."
    (Lavri) - *Nods*
    (Bernard) - "Okay mister Yoru!"

He went inside and later comes back with the girls and a palm mark on his cheek.

(Presia) - "Fufufu~"
    (Sanie and Fluff) - *Embarassed*
    (Lavri and Bernard) - "???" wonder what happened?
    (Yoru) - "Anyways, here's the situation. The boss of the bandits is heading this way."
    (Everyone) - "?!"
    (Yoru) - "And judging by feel I can't stop him, not probably, but can't stop him."
    (Presia) - "What should we do then?"
    (Yoru) - "First, someone call for help, and I trust that Lavri can do that immediately."
    (Lavri) - "...... Okay."
    (Yoru) - "Good. Second, Fluff, give us all the buff that you can give."
    (Fluff) - "Y-yes! I'll do my best!"
    (Yoru) - "Third, Sanie, Don't use any spell except heals. Got it?"
    (Sanie) - "Yes!"
    (Yoru) - "Then fourth, Presia and Bernard, just provide support when neccessary. I'll take him on."
    (Sanie) - "But-!"
    (Yoru) - "No but's! Now start the plan!"

Signalling the start of the plan, Lavri went to find help, Fluff starts giving them all the buffs that she has and Sanie restoring Yoru's health to full. Minutes later, the Reaper Gang captain, Garma, had finally arrive. Yoru then glared at him and thought.

Let's see who'll die, it's either you.... Or me.. Hahahaha!

Given name: Yoru
    Level: 10 (6500/8000)

Health: 1800/1800 ←(Healed by Sanie)
    Info on Garma:
    Small build
    Average height
    Carrying a Large Scythe
    Very fast

[ [Task 1] 7/20 - Northern part of the town ]
    ( @JinVodka @Kysil @Razogul )

LittleFox21, Kysil, JinVodka and 3 others like this.
  6. Kroenen

Kroenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A meteor strike and giant rolling metal balls…this organization is full of surprises, Kroenen thought. At least being marooned on a world very different from his own is proving to be more entertaining than he anticipated. Still the mortar fire he’s been directing is doing its share of damage, the white phosphorus shells creates great plumes of smoke which might look ineffective but viewed from close one would see the camp engulfed in flames and their occupants immolated while the standard high explosive shells reduce the sturdiest of structures into miserable piles of rubble. Kroenen takes out a couple of more cases of mortar shells from his item box after seeing that mortar teams are starting to run low before running off to the truck to check if Yanagi has enough ammunition and spare barrels to keep the machinegun running, he takes a few crates of grenades and started handing them to the ones in charge of the defense of their position. Making sure that everyone is properly supplied and keeping them in fighting condition is more important than shooting an insignificant grunt, using that time and effort to support the ones in the front line can make the difference between success and a rout.

Using his binoculars to observe the area he noted that there are quite a lot of guild personnel in the area and it seems like the fight is almost over on this side. Still that begs the question of what’s happening on the other bandit camps and if they have enough people there to make a push like they just did.

“We’re about to finish up here so be ready to pack up everything and move, next stop will be the east camp to support the push there.”

The ad-hoc mortar team ceased their fire to let it cool up before being disassembled while Kroenen went around notifying the plan to the ones in their perimeter.

“If you’ll excuse me a bit…” He notifies the other soldier of another world as the mortar team started disassembling the artillery piece.

Taking the MG34 out of its mounting, Kroenen also removed the mount. His intention is simple, the MG34 is a damn good weapon but he realized that they needed a heck of a lot more fire power and he has a perfect replacement just for that. A peculiar and bigger mount was installed on the halftrack with two shelves for the placement of ammunition box and two mounting bracket. Installed on that mounting bracket are two MG42 on a dual mount, having 1200 rounds per minute of 7.92x57mm Mauser per gun is sure to make ground meat on anyone caught in its line of fire.

“…this should be adequate enough for you to play with.” He looked at the other otherworldly soldier with a wide grin hidden under his mask. In his head is the hope that the next camp would make it necessary for him to bust out high explosive ordinance so he can have his fun.

(@JinVodka , @Clown333 , @ToumaNorstein )

20/20 Task 2 Southern Camp

[OOC] What now?

LittleFox21, Clown333, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  7. ToumaNorstein

ToumaNorstein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “We’ll set up here, everyone. We outrange them but I’ll still be needing cover from any of their attempt to counterattack, I’ll leave perimeter defense to the others and Yanagi will still man the machinegun because he is the only one who can. Protect our backs from the retreating enemies; we went ahead a lot of them as fast as we could so expect resistance coming there.” Kroenen ordered.

It was left to the three of them to protect their backs and rears as he must prepare the offense to the enemy camp.

White phosphorus mortars. It burns through the flesh and bones, prohibited for humanitarian reasons.

The effective range of the mortars was one click in distance.

The distance was safe to release self-ignite materials. With the winds, the white flames will spread throughout the camp.

And all he can do now, is to ensure that the bombardments successfully commenced without any obstructions.

They came.

From the ruins of buildings, from the street, from every direction. And with confidence in their numbers.

It was as expected.

"Kill them all!"
    "Scatter and slaughter them!!!!!"

Jin just rushed forward to the crowds of the Tiger-kin, and Crowen was backing him up with his arrows. Before he left, he had borrowed one of Kroenen weapons from one of the crates, a rifle, to be used as spear, stabbing them and clobbering them by using it. Aside from using the rifle, he usually just punched and kicked them until they can't stand.

If I'm not mistaken, that was K98k rifle...and if---??!?!

BANG!!!!

A loud sound heard.

And just after the sound, the body of the Tiger-kin in front of Jin tumbled to the ground.

It was a shot, which came from the rifle.

Jin was dumbfounded for a while until he shouted, "THIS IS SO COOOOOL!!!!"

Uh.....why do I feel something bad would just happen?

It was an unnecessary wish. For what he had hoped for was turned to him.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Just soon after he had the grip of gun, he began to know its power. And he embraced it as it was so sweet. Only for something worse to following it.

It was when everyone looked up, when everybody noticed that the enemy began to stop attacking them and raised their head.
    "Hmm... what's wrong?" Jin tilting his head. They could only raise their trembling hand and point to the sky.

"What the..!?"
    "Uh...."

A single object in the sky. As big as a building, and coming to their direction.

"YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT ?!!!!??"
    "Kroenen there's a meteorite!!"
    "Don't worry we're a thousand meters away" Kroenen continues lobbing mortars.
    Turning to Crowen, he asked in a deadpan tone, "Are we gonna survive this?"
    "Probably" he answered.
    "And why are you so sure?"

A meteorite falling had the power as a strategic bombing, literally capable of erasing one location entirely from a map.

It was no fluke when it was estimated that the power of a falling meteorite would be the same as a nuclear weapon. Only, it was depended on the speed, shape, size and mass of the meteorite itself.

But still, how much is the yield of the meteorite when it reached the ground?

30 kilotons? 50 kilotons?

He wasn't sure.

"Because," Crowen paused. "I've seen many things much worse than this, and than death." he finished his words as he smiled.

The surge of the impact and the air pressure could be felt until afar. Leaving a giant crater, the impact blew up the whole ground. Still the dust and smoke obstruct their view, but he knew........that he's still alive.

His worries is all for nothing.

It was all for nothing.

"Dammit! I want to feed grenade to the Tiger-kin mouth! It seems cool! But I accept flamethrowers are too difficult. So...... any stuff for a newbie? Grenades are just need to take the pin and throw, right?" Jin pleaded.
    "The ones on the truck are stick grenades. There's a safety cap that must be unscrewed first at the bottom of the handle, inside that is a pull cord with a ceramic ball that needed to be pulled before throwing it." Kroenen explained.
    "Thanks! I understand!!" Jin saluted and proceed to get some stick grenades. And by the way, guns, guns and more guns.

Is he trying to be a one-man-army?

And so, they're back to where they left. And both side begin to resume what they left unattended.

"This is all absurd." he said.
    "What?"
    "Nevermind...."

--------------------

@Kroenen @JinVodka @Clown333

OOC : Uh...oh....it seems I've exceeded the counter....
    Now.... what to do?

8. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    <Nekomata Dancer "PRESIA POV">

On an abandoned house near the north where the ladies are bathing.
    "AH~ this feels good" Presia submerge her body in the bathtub.
    "Geez... we need to go now Presia start dressing up!!" Fluff said trying to pull Presia from the bathtub.
    "Umm... shouldn't we go already," Sanie said while being hugged by Presia.

Suddenly they heard the door opening...
    "Oh~ what do we have here...?" A bandit opens the door.
    "Kyaaaa!!!" Fluff shouted while Sanie was scared motionless. Before they know it Presia already leaps towards the Bandit kicking to his stomach pushing him outside with a loud bang. Swiftly she picks up a towel to wrap her body.

Presia atmosphere was scary, her face was full anger. She flicks her hair, "Did you perhaps see it? Fluff feminine body"
    "Fufufu~ you're a lucky man but that would be the last thing you will see" Presia tilted her head grinning. She proceeds to pick up a whip nearby and started lashing the bandit with force splattering a lot of blood.

"Presia stop his already dead!" Fluff shouted pulling Presia away.
    "Oh, my~ I went overboard... now I'm dirty again gonna take a bath again fufufu" Presia went back to the tub.
    "Wait why again!!" Fluff tried to pull her again only to fall in the tub. Sanie is confused on what to do seeing Fluff trouble and Presia in bliss in the water.

Fluff head to the door to get their clothes while fuming with anger. But as she opens the door Yoru face suddenly appear.
    "Kyaa!!" Fluff instantly slaps Yoru's face.
    "Fufufu~ guess we have taken up so much time...." Presia proceeds to take a towel to wrap her body. "Well, dress up for a bit, pardon me Mister Yoru..." Presia pushed Yoru out to the door and quickly dress up, also assisting Fluff and Sanie who were too embarrassed to move.

<Kobold Rogue "LAVRI" POV>

As they return to where Bernard and Lavri are. Yoru starts explaining about the incoming strong enemy.
    Signaling the start of the plan, Lavri went to find help, Fluff starts playing a spellsong giving them all the buffs that she has and Sanie restoring Yoru's health to full. Minutes later, the Reaper Gang captain, Garma, had finally arrive. Yoru then glared at him.

Lavri disappears quickly heading to the south where there are lots of Adventurers. He proceeds to notice a large armored vehicle moving towards the east and sees Jin Vodka still wearing a hoody sitting on top of it holding a K98k bayonet humming.

"Master Vodka we need your assistance.... the Reaper Bandit leader in North has already appeared, Yoru and the others are currently fighting it," Lavri said.
    "Dammit... we need to hurry. I'm going to the North Kroenen!! I'm going to borrow your gun!!!" Jin jumps from the moving vehicle and rushes towards the North. "Go ask help to the others Lavri!!"
    ".....understood!!" Lavri disappears heading to the other adventurers.

<Jin Vodka POV>

Jin hears a melody playing as he almost arrived at the. "That would be Fluff [Spellsong] I'm almost there"
    As he arrived he sees Yoru battling with the Bandit Leader Garma. Bernard was assisting by shooting arrows at a distance while Sanie keeps healing Yoru. Presia was using her whip to throw stones toward Garma.

"Tche.... he looks strong...." Jin aims his K98k bayonet firing all the bullets but Garma seems to notice and dodging it. "Geez his too fast."
    "DIEE!!!!" Jin uses [Devitalizing Howl] to stun Garma and proceed to stab him. But the effect only last a second and Garma swiftly slices Jin's gun into half and kicking him towards the wall.

*cough spits blood*
    "Dammit the gun broke" Jin's kneel down wiping the blood in his mouth.
    "Master Vodka!!!" Bernard and Sanie shouted.
    cough cough... Jin's tried to stand up but his body staggers.

'Don't fall... Stand up...'
    Jin's eyes light up suddenly a dark aura surrounds him and a devilish voice whisper to his ears.
    「Too weak... you will die by that Garma... I'll lend you my power as long as you give me your body...」

"Shut up!! Leave me alone!!" Jin shouted as he takes his armored suit in the item box and wears.
    'Don't lose yourself... I'll never let my body taken again' Jin holding his axe and shield, rushes to Garma with full resolve.

[ [Task 1] 8/20 - Northern part of the town battling Reaper Bandit Leader Garma]
    @AmIaCat
    OOC: Jin is now joining Raijuukitty in the north in full armor.

Clown333, Nurman, Hatchy and 2 others like this.
  9. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching his new companion turn into a bird and fly away Faisal thought to himself, “Hardly the weirdest thing in the world I guess but still definitely not an everyday occurrence that’s for sure.” He followed along with his companions to the manor which isn’t far away, according to hatchy.

Discussing strategy with his team they decided that they will split off into two groups of two, Faisal and Hatchy in group 1 while Rhialla and Matthew are in group 2. They split into groups of people they have more experience working with. Hatchy and Fasial would focus on rescuing the hostages while Rhialla and Matthew would focus on killing the bandit leader.

Hatchy and Faisal decided that hatchy would get caught on purpose and use his ‘feminine’ charms to get put with the hostages, while Faisal would go out in the open and act as bait ‘thinning the herd’.

Deciding on their strategy Faisal assassinated a D rank guard by stabbing him in the back piercing his heart and spine. “Better to get rid of these dangerous ones fast” he muttered. Deliberately attracting some attention to himself as he disposed of the body he attracted the bandits attention drawing another D rank and 5 E rank bandits out of the mansion.

“Oh, so more of you weaklings have come, well that’s quite alright I can kill you guys all day without breaking a sweat” He taunted them. “You have guts i’ll give you that!” a D rank shouted as he charged at Faisal.

Dodging the charge Faisal decided on killing the E ranks first, he started the fight with his only AOE attack; Rend. Injuring the E ranks right off the bat was unexpected while the bandits were surprised he managed to finish off two of the E ranks. He finished them by slashing one of their throats and stabbing one through the skull.

“What are you waiting for?” Faisal taunted them again, the D rank bandit acting smart decided to attack Faisal while his allies drank health potions to heal. “I’m right here little maggpt, and i will get revenge for killing some of our people!” The bandit roared as he slashed at Faisal. Faisal not one to easily take an injury after all his missions redirected his attack with his left sword and thrusted with his right, unfortunately the Bandit’s armour blocked most of the damage.

“Heh that barely hurt” The bandit arrogantly stated, Faisal beginning to get a bit worried that the E ranks will be healed up soon attacked with renewed vigor slicing and stabbing faster with flurry, the bandit starting to get scared from all the damage called to his allies to come help him whether they’re healed or not. Unfortunately when he turned to call his allies Faisal stabbed his throat with all his strength.

With blood spilt all over the E rank bandits were more than intimidated especially considering that the D rank was a lot stronger than them so they were easy to kill with a few stabs to the chest. With the coast clear Faisal reported to his team mates, “situation is clear i’ve killed two D ranks and 5 E”

[no task location]

10. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing her companion of a few weeks turn into a bird and fly off to a manor a short way away, Rhialla and her two new colleagues made their own way there too. In a short while they reached the building where the fox-kin, Hatchy, mentioned two bandit archers and claiming that he could use his stealth skills to apprehend them.

Rhialla discussed the tactics and the four of them came to the decision that Hatchy would locate the hostages within the manor whilst the rest of the adventurers would defeat the bandits, eradicating the town of the plague of enemies, as well as clear up the area of danger for the hostages.

As they were discussing what to do, Matthew mentioned how they should all remain in contact with each other and mentioned his skill: Whispering Ghosts; a skill that allowed him to use the wind to allow contact with other people within a kilometre range. Upon hearing him mention this, Rhialla backed him up by saying she could enhance the skill through her wind pact-spirits. The others agreed to this and, once Matthew had activated his support spell, Rhialla then sent three of her wind spirits to each companion.

Once, she’d attached a wind spirit to all of her companions, she activated a cloaking spell, and silently moved towards the manor, noticing a D-rank guard patrolling the front garden, near the side entrance for the servants.
    “Alright, let’s do this!”
    She quickly changed to her Nacrene persona and slit the throat of the D-rank guard, before stealthily approaching three E-rank bandits exiting the side entrance and throwing one of her daggers into the throat of the furthest one, whilst simultaneously twirling in between the other two men, slashing through their necks in a swift, fluid movement. Not a sound was made.

After checking the area for anymore enemies, and confirming all was calm and quiet, she made her way through the side entrance and was overcome by the scent of alcohol and smoke.
    It seems like the bandits have found the wine cellar of this place and have helped themselves to their loot.
    This one agrees, Eternal Daughter.
    Alright, can you sense any enemies in the vicinity?
    Yes, Eternal Daughter! Four bandits in the kitchen, unconscious and fully imbibed with alcohol. Seven along the corridor leading up to the stairs.
    Thanks, Fifna!

After confirming her next target’s location, Nacrene sidled up to the kitchen and after seeing all four targets indisposed, she used her wind pact-spirit, Fifna, to take the oxygen out of the air, suffocating all four bandits at the same.
    “Four down, seven more to go~”
    Utilising Fifna’s levitation ability, Nacrene glided across the floor, opening a potion of poison and letting it become one with the wind, carrying it towards the seven bandits along the corridor, killing them all silently. Just to ensure they all were definitely dead, she burned snapped each of their necks and burned their bodies with fire magic. The smell of roasting flesh permeating the surroundings, penetrating through the scent of alcohol that once filled the air.
    “Right! That’s fifteen down on my end! One D-rank Guard and fourteen E-rank bandits!” She spoke to her colleagues through the Whispering Ghost skill…

OOC: @Osamaru @Hatchy @Faisal
    [No task location]

11. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. To survive in a cruel world, one must utilize their strengths and exploit their enemies' weaknesses. Thus it stands to reason that even if I'm a guy, using my unparalleled beauty as a trap is totally okay!!

Oh. I think just heard my pride as a man fly out the window....

Anyways, after sorting out the game plan regarding the rescuing of the hostages and subjugation of the bandits in the manor, Rhialla gave everyone a wind spirit to allow us to coordinate all of our moves with communication. Although, I already had the green haired ghost girl besides me, but it seems like she wasn't detected. Or maybe she was just ignored. Having a small presence must be tough....

"Alright, best of luck to you all. I'll work hard to do my part!"

I break off from the group and casually stride towards the manor.

"Hmmm.....maybe I should've worn something more girlish....like a dress..."

"Trust me Hatchy, your clothes are pretty girly already!"
    Milla gave me a thumbs up as she indirectly insulted me.

"Shut up! These are the only clothes I have!!!"
    I shout loudly before covering my mouth.
    "Listen here Miss Machine Gun, what I'm about to do concerns the lives of multiple innocent people so be quiet and take it seriously."

"Ehhhh? But all you're doing is acting like a hooker to get caught!"

Before I could open my mouth to let out another retort, a rough, musky voice called out to me from right outside the manor.
    "Hey you!!! Who are you?!!"
    The owner of that voice pointed his spear at me and scowled. From the looks of it, he seems to be an E-ranked bandit so he's someone right up my alley. I'm talking about killing him, not seducing him. Mind you.
    "Hehe...Sorry...I just got a bit lost looking for a place to spend the night.....mind if you show me the way to where I can rest?"
    I batted my way-too-long eyelashes and tried to look as....sexy as possible.

"Oh....Well...."
    The bandit cleared his throat before starting to stumble his words with a red face.
    "If you'd like, I c---Agh!!"

I lodged my dagger right in his face before he could finish his words.
    "On second thought, I think I can find my own way thank you."
    I smirk mischievously before twisting the dagger and pulling it out.

"Gee Razzy. This dagger really is something else...."
    I admire the golden hilted dagger stained with blood before sheathing it. Originally, I planned to let him take me inside to where the other female prisoners were but I suddenly got a transmission from Matthew regarding the locations of the hostages. The bird works a lot faster than I expected.

I continue into the manor while sticking to the shadows to lower my presence. I sniff the air to see if I can find the hostages' locations
    "As I thought...the hostages have a slightly...cleaner smell compared to the bandits...those guys should take baths...."

I shake my head and sneak through the manor towards the attic where the kids were being kept.
    They could've at least been more original and hid them in the freezer instead....

While thinking silly thoughts, I eventually reached the entrance to the attic. I, without any further deliberation, opened the door to find the kids crouching with their heads down in a corner while three thug looking men with spears and swords who I presumed to be the bandits next to them.
    "Hey!!! Who are you?"

Seriously, I think all bandits are programmed to say the same first line every time...
    "Me? Well.....ah!"
    I snap my fingers before unsheathing my dagger and pointing it at them.
    "I'm karma! Here to collect some debts you owe!!"

"What the hell? Kill this guy!!!"

All three charged at me at once. Strangely enough, I felt a foreign rush of adrenaline as I gripped the unique dagger that I couldn't explain. Another smirk involuntarily crept up my face as I swept my blade across and felt the blood splatter on my face.

"Agggh!!!!"

Just like that, three bandits that once stood, became cold, red bodies on the ground.
    I send out a message to the others with the help of the spirit.
    "Quickhatch reporting. Kids are secured. Heading for the bedrooms next."

After that, I look over the kids and smile.

Suddenly, one of the kids suddenly stands up and embraces me.
    "Onee-san!!! You saved us!!"

.....Onee-san? I'm obviously a guy....

~~~
    OOC: Exactly 750 again!!! Praise mwee gweatness ^~^
    @Nahrenne @Faisal @Osamaru
    [No task location. Rescuing remnant hostages]

12. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Matthew flew off ahead after reporting back to the others. They would have to have to split up for a while in order to cover the entire grounds of the manor. Lucky, they would be able to remain in contact with his wind magic Whispering Ghosts. With the assistance if Rhialla’s wind spirits, they would be able to communicate even in the cramped space of the manor.

Matthew landed on the large stone wall that separated the Manor from the rest of the town in his bird form. He watched as the other 3 infiltrated in their own ways. Once Fasial had managed to draw away several of the patrolling bandits, He and Rhialla quickly slipped into the manor grounds. Their goal was to locate the [Bandit Captain] of this group. His Job was to locate and direct the others to each of the target areas.

Matthew quickly stepped deep into the veil and hid himself from the senses of other. He then spread out his [Life Detect] to every corner of the Manor, sending the information to the others,

“Hatchy! I’ve located the hostages. They’re split into three groups; there are two men in the basement. Be careful, the ones guarding them are no push overs. Four children are locked in the attic, I recommend heading there first; they only left two guards. The problem is the women. They are being held in on the third floor. There are six in total, but that is also where the largest concentration of bandits currently is.

Faisal, there are several small patrol groups of 2-3 [Bandits] around the outer grounds. We need you to clear a way for the hostages!”

Matthew’s eyes were drawn to a sudden burst of power on the second floor. He looked up in the Grey world to see a bright “star”, a burning soul flame much larger than the others; Jackpot. With a smile, he flew up through the floorboards and sent a massage to Rhailla,

“Rhailla, I’ve located the leader; Second floor, north wing. Be careful, there are a few patrols on the way. I’ll hang back and observe until you arrive.”

Matthew stealthily slipped into the dark room, peeking through the floorboards to see a thin, old man standing next to two heavily armed thugs. If one where to see this old man on the streets, you would think he was a homeless or feeble old senior, but the huge burning soul flame in Matthew’s eyes told him that the old man was more than he appeared. With a Dry voice, the old man, the [Bandit Captain], spoke, answered by one of the [Bandit Guards] at his side,

“How much longer till the goods are moved through the tunnel?”
    “Not much longer. We just have to finish with the loading and we can leave”
    “Good. I don’t want to stay here much longer; one of the camps has already fallen. The Boss underestimated these ‘Adventurers’. We need to….”

The Old Man’s eyes went wide for a moment, and to Matthew’s surprise, the [Bandit Captain’s] head snapped around, and his eyes stared intensely down. At Matthew. Matthew attempted to retreat, but before he could, he was hit by a wave of Spiritual energy that sent him flying through the floorboards. As he passed through, his form wavered and is incorporeal form solidified. He then fell towards the first floor and hit the ground with a thud.

Well, they knew they were here.

------------------------------
    [no task location]

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Hatchy and 3 others like this.
  13. AmIaCat

Reading List:
    Link
    [ - Yoru's PoV - ]

(Yoru) - "Gaah!" *Was sent flying to the wall* "F*ck!"
    (Sanie) - "Mister Yoru!"
    (Yoru) - "Just keep healing! Focus!"
    (Garma) - "You're just wasting my time.... Now tell me who is the one that cast that spell." *Poiting at their almost destroyed camp*
    (Yoru) - "Like I told you earlier! I don't f*cking know!"
    (Garma) - "Don't lie to me, cat!" *Throws the scythe to Yoru*
    (Yoru) - "Tsk." *Dodge* *coughs blood*

What to do, what to do... *cough* *cough* Ahhh my chest hurts... I think my ribs is broken... Hurry up Lavri! Find help!

He stood up while being healed by Sanie and adjusted his stance.

(Bernard) - *Shoots an arrow*
    (Garma) - "Annoying Fly!" *Rushing towards Bernard*
    (Bernard) - "Help!!" *Running away*
    (Yoru) - "Hey you! I'm your f*cking opponent! Don't ignore me! ROAR!!!"

Yoru used his skill battle roar, Garma, for a second got feared for a bit but this second is enough for Yoru to attack. He activated his skill Savagery and empowered it, increasing his damage a bit more. Activating it, he then rushed towards Garma and stabbed at his chest.

(Yoru) - "DIE!!!" *Stabbed his chest*
    (Garma) - "Kahak!" *coughs blood* "You f*cking Cat!"

Yoru successfully stabbing Garma on the chest, got punched and kicked by Garma on the stomach and was sent flying to a wall again, destroying the wall because of the force.

Heh. Atleast I stabbed you *coughs blood* once. Ahhh.... I feel like dying..... I forgot I have potions, haha.... *coughs blood*

He then took out a health potion, given by Lou, in his inventory and drinks it immediately. Drinking it, he can immediately feel his organs and ribs being healed.

He stood up and walked out the building when he saw Jin, flying away too then kneeled on the ground clutching his chest.

Yoru then rushed to Jin's side and helped him stand up.

Wow..... I was asking for backup and this is what I get? Sigh..... Anyways, he's good. I hope.

(Garma) - "Hmph! Weaklings."
    (Yoru) - "Yeah, and this weakling just stabbed you earlier. Kehk."
    (Garma) - "You-!"
    (Yoru) - "Stop talking."

After saying it, he looked at Jin then nodded and then glared at Garma while smiling.

(Yoru) - "Let's start round two, shall we?"

Given name: Yoru
    Level: 10 (6325/8000)
    Health: 1045/1800
    [ [Task 1] 8/20 - Northern part of the town ]

(@JinVodka @Kysil @Razogul )

14. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    *Thud*
    !?!
    What was that?
    Eternal Daughter, it appears that the ghost bird has suffered a slight mishap and has been thrown down from the second to the first floor in the North wing.
    WHAT!?!
    Matthew Wren has fallen out of the veil and become corporeal once more.

Reacting to this new information, Nacrene utilises her nymph side and feels her surroundings for spirit energy.

!?!
    O_O
    She looks shocked as she senses Matthew on his back in human form, appearing to be slightly dazed, as if he had received a heavy blow from something. But not as shocked as when she sensed the presence directly above him – a mass of spirit energy flowing out, pressing down the atmosphere, making it feel heavy.
    “Matthew! Are you okay?”
    “…”
    “…”
    After receiving no response, she hastily made her way to his location, paralysing the nearby bandits with electricity-based magic, before sending her darts straight to their heads, piercing their brains and tearing through the back of the skull and vice versa. She finally reached her comrade’s location after killing eleven more E-rank bandits.

Reaching down to Matthew’s position, she speedily and skilfully checked his vitals, physically and spiritually.
    “Ungh!”
    A slight stinging sensation crept through her arm and chest when she did this, but she ignored it and pressed on, checking to see if he was okay or not. After confirming he was indeed dazed, she used some wind magic to lift his body up and move it to the nearby wall so she could prop him up against it, allowing him to be more comfortable.
    *Thud*
    “???”
    *Thud*
    A sound was heard coming from the ceiling.
    *Thud-thud*
    She looks up to notice some dust coming off the ceiling, and cracks beginning to form in one area.
    *Thud-thud thud-thud thud-thud*
    With every sound reverberating through the building, the cracks grew larger and deeper – a dent forming outwards toward the ground.
    Fifna…set up a shield around me!
    Command acknowledged, Eternal Daughter.

As her pact-spirit created a barrier, a thin, wiry, wrinkled hand punched through the ceiling and pieces of it came falling down as the punching intensified. Using her earth magic, she aimed a ball of wet mud-clay towards the hole and then sent a fire ball towards it, rapidly solidifying it and making it go hard, almost like cement.
    *Thud-thud-thud-thud-thud-thud*
    “…”
    *Smash!!*
    O_O
    Once again, Nacrene was surprised at the strength of this, seemingly, old man. With the last thud a ginormous hole emerged and the perpetrator jumped down, veiled in a gold mist.
    “An’ wha’ do we ‘ave ‘ere, then? A spiri’ ghos’ an’ a spiri’ user…”
    He smiled sinisterly as he said these words, looking to Matthew, and then Nacrene, focusing his gaze more on her chest and daggers, before staring at her face, a light blush forming on his cheeks as he licked his lips.
    “Wha’ do ya say we play a game? Tha winna ge’s ta do whateva ‘e wan’s ta tha looza!”
    As he said those words, he pulled out a large sword and held it on one hand, the other one produced a ball of gold energy that was starting to affect the local spirits. Once he finished his suggestion, two more men came through the hole, who looked like D-rank guards.
    So this is a C-rank captain…this’ll be difficult without Matthew…please wake up!
    >_<

OOC: @Osamaru @Faisal @Hatchy

[No task location]
    X

15. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    <Jin POV>

After saying it, he looked at Jin then nodded and then glared at Garma while smiling.
    (Yoru) - "Let's start round two, shall we?"

Jin looks at Yoru as he helps him stand up. Jin starts taking off his jacket and wearing his armor and helmet from his item box. Then in his left hand, he holds a shield while a large ax on his right observing Garma.

Jin now plans to take the role of tanker against Garma. As he was strong and fast they needed someone to act as the meat shield. Tankers are the ones who initiated the clash. They will attract all threat of their enemies towards them opening the path for damage dealers.

"Wait, Raijuukitty I have a plan... I'll tank Garma. I have high defense and high block ability. You focus on attacking while I'll defend and take care of his aggro." Jin proceeds to stare at others, "Presia with your whip, distract him and try to minimize his movements. But don't let him grab your whip... if he did, let go of it. Bernard will go to the highest place to snipe at a long distance, find a chance and aim. Sanie will hide and focus in healing... don't stay in one place. Fluff can continue playing a [Spellsong] that would buff while hiding"

"Hmm...." Jin notices Hubo. "Hubo you're a frontliner right? you and raijuukitty just focus in damaging him..."

Jin proceeds to walk to Garma who's looking at them like insects. "Oh,~ aren't you the guy I sent flying.... now you look like a tin can hahaha"
    Jin tilts his head and asks, "Might I ask are you the Reaper Captain leader?"
    "Of course I am!! Who else is the strongest human beside me??" Garma laughs confidently.
    "But wait? aren't Reaper Camp composed of Humans? You are totally a Gorilla. I wasn't informed with this." Jin looks around, "Aren't only beast-men Tigers and Elephant? Why is there a Gorilla here?"
    "YOU BASTARD!! Who are you calling Gorilla!!" Garma's face is red full of anger.
    "Pfft.... Hahaha, don't be mad Gorilma... I'm just telling the truth" Jin finally built up [Taunt Howl] towards the strong enemy. 'Now your all attention will focus on me' Jin grins looking at Garma inside his helm.
    "YOU WEAKLING!! I, your father is not Gorilma!!" Garma rushed toward full of rage swinging his large scythe towards Jin.

Jin swiftly blocks it with his shield 'Tche... strong but his strength is his speed. Now that he is enraged his movements will be predictable. I just need to focus blocking and make sure his attention is all on me.'

Jin inhales and use [Battle Howl] which energizes party members, increases physical damage, magic damage, and critical chance. "This Gorilla is nothing, his just gorilla that escapes the zoo. We can kill him!!"
    "You Bastard!! You're gonna die first" Garma was full of anger and keep attacking Jin.

While Jin keeps blocking or dodging making sure his focus is on him.
    Yoru swiftly stabs the back of Garma hurting him.
    "Oi, dodge riajuu!" Suddenly, a fleeting shadows zooms across the battlefield, as it smashes towards Garma
    "Ugh!" Garma is taken off guard as the object smashes at him.
    ...Making its identity as a bomb known.
    KABOOM!
    And as all good bombs do, it exploded in quite a spectacle.

"What, did it kill him off already?!" Hubo squinted, as he watches the smoke cloud that arisen.
    ...But of course, as with all bosses, you think it would be so easy?
    As the cloud cleared, the giant figure of Garma appeared, huffing and puffing amongst the dust and wind.

"Of course, that skin is pretty thick, eh?"
    Hubo commented offhanded rather nonchalantly, as he watched the quivering Garma
    "Hahahah....I'LL KILL YOU!" Garma seemed to go a bit berserk, as he roared.
    "He's a bit angry, isn't he?" Hubo said

Garma rush to Hubo throwing his Scythe.
    Jin used his [Shield bash] blocking it and uses [Taunt Howl], "Gorilma don't you need to kill this tin can first or you can't?"

..... On the south side...
    Lavri approaches Raz and Kynn for assistance in North Gate

Reaper Bandit Leader: Garma
    HP: 90%/100% (by Yoru and Hubo)
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Small build, Average height
    Weapon: Large Scythe
    Strengths: Very fast
    [ [Task 1] 9/20 - Northern part near the gate battling Garma Reaper Bandit Leader]
    (@AmIaCat @Way @Kysil @Razogul )

LittleFox21, Kuma Desu, Kysil and 6 others like this.
  16. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting late to the raid because of oversleep, Lose my Clothes and changed into a dress when fainted, Seeing some weird thing like ; A castle that freezes into ice in a second, some Bandits sent Flying by catapult, Big fiery rock falling from the sky, And now I see some elephant-kin stuck in a hole with his bottom facing upward…. I wonder why is there so many things happens in a single day. I have to admit looking at those bandits Crying and Screaming as they are sent flying by catapult is kinda funny though. >.>

“So, what are we going to do now? , Mr. Hole knight?”
    “Guuu….please don’t call me with that name Sio.”
    “fufufu~ Sorry, that’s situation back then is just too funny.”
    “Sheesh…. Well, for now, we should-“

Just before I could finish my line, An Elephant-kin Bandits running charging at me and Swings down his club with all his might. Ugh, why are the bandits keep coming and coming?. By Deploying a small but strong barrier at my shield, I Successfully blocked his attack and deflected it to the side making The bandits losing his balance and fall over, Using this chance, Sio immediately finish him off before he can even get up.

“Phew…That surprises me.”

“Sin Don’t let your guard down, They’re still coming!.”
    “Eh, What do you mean…… Geh that’s a lot!”

Following sio line of sight, I can see a group of elephant-kin bandits charging here with their weapon. Some of them are wearing a heavy armor and big weapon. But fortunately because of their weight and big build, they’re moving rather slows….

[Task 3 - 7/20 Eastern gate.]

Kuma Desu, Nurman, Razogul and 6 others like this.
  17. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Razoguls POV>

"Man...all of these bandits are a pain to kill. They keep running away making it a bother." He sighs and looks towards the North Gate.

"How come I feel like someone dangerous is up there?"

Thinking for a minute, he looks towards the eastern gate and begins to walk towards it.

"The other adventurers should be able to handle it by themselves...I hope. For now I'll go to the eastern gate." After walking for a few minutes, he notices a kobold approach him. Seeing that it's Lavri, Razogul pauses.

"Hey, Lavri what happened!? Why aren't you with Jin and the others!"

"Sir Razogul we need your assistance.... the Reaper Bandit leader in North has already appeared, Yoru and the others are currently fighting it. Additionally the Siege Engine is still intact and need Rank D and C to destroy it"

"I see...no time to waste then. I'll be going there now, help is on the way." As he says this, Razogul points his hand out.

Dark energy starts gathering into his hand. Seeing that he has gathered enough, Razogul shouts the spell.

"Dark Portal."

A portal colored pitch black appears in front of Lavri and Razogul. Emitting a dark fog coming out of it.

"This portal leads to where they are. I'm going in first, wish me luck!" Razogul runs into the dark portal, leaving first to where Jin, his followers, Yoru and Hubo are.

A dark portal appears above a siege engine, the bandits unaware that it appeared.

"Our North Leaders got this! He'll kill them instant-" Before he could utter those words, Razogul lands on his skull and crushes it. Seeing there is a siege engine, Razogul smiles.

"Dark Spear."

Casting his spell, tens of them destroy the siege engine and kills the crew. Seeing that there's one less siege engine, Razogul looks for his teammates.

"Now where could they be...oh?" He looks forward and sees Jin and crew are attacking the Reaper Bandit leader. Seeing this, he yells to his comrades.

"Hey guys! Backup has arrived!" Razogul runs towards them without pause.

Garma not noticing him gets hit by Razogul a few meters away, coughing up some blood. He goes next to Jin and crew. Smiling as he looks towards them.

"Ready to kill this guy?"

[Task 1] 10/20 - Northern part near the gate battling Garma Reaper Bandit Leader

18. AmIaCat

Reading List:
    Link
    [Yoru's PoV]

(Yoru) - "Jin! Stun him!"
    (Jin) - "Shield Bash!" *hits*
    (Garma) - "You f- Gaah!" *stunned*
    (Yoru) - "Now you guys! Attack him with all you got!"
    (Hubo) - "Incoming!" *Throws bomb*

BOOM!!!

After the bomb explodes, he and hubo then rushed towards Garma's both arms and attack him either by slashing or smashing. The others then took this chance to hurl stones and shoots arrows while Sanie is focusing in healing Jin.

(Garma) - "INSECTS!"

But before Yoru and Hubo got to attack him, Garma got out of his stunned state and counter attacked by slashing his sycthe sidewards which Hubo blocked with his staff protecting both of them while Garma leaped backwards, fixing his stance.

(Yoru) - "Whew.... I almost become cat fillet there! Thanks Hubo."
    (Hubo) - "It's not free you know?"
    (Yoru) - "..............."
    (Jin) - "O-oi! In-front of you!"
    (Garma) - "You dare ignore me?!" *rushing towards them*
    (Yoru) - "Oh shit!"

Jin rushed in-front of them to block Garma again when Riajuugul shows up.

(Raz) - "Hey guys! Backup has arrived!" Riajuugul runs towards them without pause.

Garma not reacting in time gets hit by Riajuugul a few meters away, coughing up some blood. He walked towards us, smiling and said to us.

(Raz) - "Ready to kill this guy?"
    (Yoru) - ".............."
    (Hubo) - ".............."
    (Jin) - "..............."
    (Jin's followers) - "..............."
    (Yoru) - "What do you expect us to do with him? Sit down and relax while drinking coffee?" *Duh?*

Garma's Health - 74%

[ [Task 1] 11/20 - Northern part near the gate. Battling Garma, Reaper Gang Leader ]

( @JinVodka @Way @Kysil @Razogul )

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    LittleFox21, Kuma Desu, Kysil and 5 others like this.
  19. Faisal

Faisal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Okay so naturally the women and children need to be freed first, by now hatchy has freed the kids and will be working on the women so I should-” BANG “-save the men…” Faisal muttered to himself as he entered through the back exit (northern exit) “Looks like Rhialla and Mathew have met their enemy unexpectedly well priorities remain the, same save the hostages then kill the bandits.” Faisal thought as he went down to the basement.

Searching around the manor Faisal smelled the stench of stale alcohol and smoke soon he spotted a D rank sitting outside a door clearly standing guard “hopefully that’s where the men are kept. Oh well, only one way to find out.” Faisal thought as he charged the D rank Bandit who was clearly on guard, holding his bastard sword, after the commotion his allies caused. “Die you Evil bandit!” Faisal shouted as he slashed with both blades.

Clearly enraged that he had been wounded already when the fight has just started he swung his sword will all his strength. Faisal just barely dodged the attack but it pierced right through the floor like a hot knife through butter. “Damn it he’s strong, really strong!” Faisal thought.

Taking the opportunity while the bandit was recovering from the swing he slashed the bandit’s arm intending to remove it but it only cut his muscles, effectively rendering the arm useless unless someone heals him or he drinks a potion. “His flesh is thick as hell too!” Faisal thought as a he began to get annoyed.

“I need to hurry up and rescue those hostages!” Faisal muttered as he noticed 10 E ranks headed his way. “Die already you huge waste of flesh!” Faisal screamed at the D rank bandit who was slashing at him wielding his weapon with one hand. Faisal gave up defence to go on the attack not wanting to risk the hostages safety by dragging this out.

Dodging one blow from the bandit Faisal went close to him and slashed as fast as he could using flurry doing mass amounts of damage, then he slashed the D rank’s throat effectively finishing him off.

By now the other bandits had arrived so Faisal started off by injuring them all with a Rend and then killed one with his left sword by stabbing him in the chest, while he killed another with his right sword via decapitation. These three kills were enough to intimidate the bandits “get out of here there will be no more warnings after this!” Faisal said acting threateningly to speed up rescuing the hostages and just as planned they all fled, “you’re doomed our leader is a C rank!” one of them shouted back as he left.

Faisal opened the door that was guarded by the bandit and saw a pair of men tied up and gagged. Faisal quickly undid the rope tying them and said, “I’m here to rescue you don’t worry about the men or the children my friend is saving the kids while the men we will rescue soon, now let’s go!” Faisal left the the manor with the women and told them to stay safe as he left them relatively close but far enough to not be seen by the patrols. "Reporting in, I have rescued the men they are at this location I will head back to the manor now" Faisal informed his allies

[no task location]

Kuma Desu and AmIaCat like this.
  20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    It was dark, Hikari was surrounded by darkness... Hikari? Who is Hikari? Hikari is confused why Hikari said... Wait... Where is Hikari? I'm confused... Hikari can only see myself in here... Huh?

Why is my mind such a mess...? I should be the only one in here, but Hikari keeps thinking about Hikari as if... Just what is happening?

I don't understand, why would Hikari be in such a place... Where is the ground to begin with? I can't feel anything beneath Hikari's feet, yet Hikari isn't falling... How strange.

Maybe Hikari can move around? I think it's worth a shot?

I can move. It's hard to notice it because Hikari can't see anything, but Hikari is definitely moving... There doesn't seem to be much point in hovering around if there isn't anything for me to see though.

Eh? Is that a light? Yes, Hikari can see a light! Hikari should get near it then!

No! Don't run away! Come back here!

I kept on pursuing the light, but it kept on running away... For how long must I keep doing this?

Hikari stopped, there wasn't much of a reason to seek a running light, I should just... Eh? It stopped as well?
    ... Now it's moving in circles... What does it want?

I got some distance from it... It got closer.

I tried getting closer... It got away from Hikari... What does it want?

Hikari kept on moving after it, the light gave a nice feeling... The darkness didn't seem as deep with a light near... Eh!?

The light suddenly rushed towards Hikari.

"I'll borrow you for a bit, please hang on, alright? It's not our time yet."

Wha-what is it saying!?

The light flew away again, and Hikari felt a strange sensation... As if something was holding something that was mine and moving it around... How mysterious...

I'll need to get closer to this light to try and get an explanation for this...

((Rifts are randomly appearing and disappearing across the battlefield, they link to random places, so be careful with them, entering one might lead you behind the enemy lines, or 100m above ground, or pretty much anywhere else on the battlefield.

The rifts will keep on appearing for the next 10 posts.

Oh, and sorry for the hard to read color code... It's intentional though, so bear with me.

[No task - in a strange place]))

Nurman, Kuma Desu, Clown333 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.