The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT- The G Side
    When I was still alive, I had a library of 3000 dead tree (paperback) books. I also had thousands of ebooks, and thousands upon thousands of fanfics saved from fanfiction sites.

I was somewhat of a bookworm.

What does that mean for me now?

It means I can basically rip off fanfiction plots like there is no tomorrow and set the fanfiction plots in question in various worlds made using a mix of the System's templates and templates taken from short sword and sorcery stories, old DnD campaigns, middle eastern and western fairytales, anime, manga and the myths and history of ancient civilizations.

That's right. I am far too lazy to do more than mix and match.

Anyway, the results are still good. And it's not like anyone can sue me anyway. (Lol!) Go ahead and try to sue the afterlife, see if that works for you.(Lol!)

I have 12 more days before Yue Qingyuan will be willing to pronounce me to be healthy enough to have sex with, okay?

I have to work my sexual frustration off somehow!

That's why when I'm not making realms, I'm expanding my inner Realm and acquiring more and more species and resources for integration and replication.

That is also why I am building so many magic tools, items and artifacts from DnD, other games, videogames and various anime, manga, fairytales and myth. Because I have time dilation on in here, and I am seriously strung out between greed and lust.

Seriously. Strung. Out.

But not desperate enough to meet That Guy, okay? I do not swing 'that way'.

'That way' meaning psycopaths with a thing for hurting me. Just goddamn no.

Thankfully the System has instead dropped me off in what looks like a newbie zone- a perfectly normal town. A perfectly normal town in one of its chinese themed worlds, which means this could be bumfuck nowheresville for all I know.

But I'm not complaining. Because right now I'm scooping up a familiar little bun.

Ah, he's dirty again. Seriously? Why in the world was he hiding under that cart?

Well, at least the System probably means for me to relax for a bit, so...

I check my inventory. Yep. Lots of cloth and sewing kit materials, cooking supplies and materials, tools and plenty of metal coins. No food, but I can always grow or buy my own.

Good enough. I cuddle the little bun in question. I sort of wish that he'd tell me his name already, but he doesn't seem to want to talk.

2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O Hiding under a cart? Desperately waiting for the chapter explaining that!

Gav likes this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: You may have to wait a while. A long while. It is 10 pm here.

megurashimono likes this.
  4. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Waits in basket

Gav likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT: The B Side
    Shizun was back.

Luo Binghe sighed and nuzzled at his neck, clinging to him, held close against his chest.

Warm. Sweet smelling as usual. So comfortable. He rubbed his cheek against Shizun's own then, as the man rubbed his back, kissed that cheek.

Ah, it didn't matter to Shizun that he was dirty from the streets. He was being cuddled anyway. This was the best part of the dreams.

As Shizun walked away from the cart, Luo Binghe could see the merchant he had stolen fruit from (because he was hungry) and had been hiding from, coming down the path. The man was looking for him, and if he had been caught, he would have been beaten to a pulp. That was the main problem with being small and having his power sealed and it was very inconvenient.

On the other hand, when he was big and had his full power Shizun wouldn't approach him and actively fled from him, so that was worse.

Luo Binghe was caught between a rock and a hard place. He felt perpetually thirsty for his master's delicate flesh and at the same time he was hungry for his affection.

The problem was that he couldn't have both at the same time.

When he was a child, his master had no problem letting him cuddle and cling and see him naked in the bath.

He could even lick and nibble the pretty red fruits if his master had hidden him inside his inner robe, which was something he did less and less since he was bigger.

He only got told gently that those did not give milk and please stop, before his master pulled him away from them. He could take advantage of his master's naivete and stroke his flesh in the bath.

Once when they were bathing, his adorably innocent master had gently removed his greedy hands from that part and simply told him that was not a toy.

Ah, but Shizun, I want to make it my toy! Luo Binghe had sulked, unable to say those words. Wouldn't his master consider him a pervert if he did?

When he was a child, his master loved him. He had all the affection he could possibly ask for. Hugs, kisses, cuddling, snuggling. Meals cooked by his own hands, clothing sewn by those elegant jade fingers. So much love that he could drown in it, in the look in those eyes, warm and fond. In the sweetness of being called endearments like little bun or little cat.

It felt so good that his heart felt like it was drowning in sweet, warm honey. He never wanted it to stop.

When he was an adult, he could pin Shizun down by force and touch everything, every part of his body that he wanted.

If he wanted to touch that jade pillar, he could do so. If he wanted to lick it, stroke it, fondle the round orbs below it, he could. If he wanted to play with the cute, pink chrystanthemum, he could toy with it, stretch it open, abuse it, burst it, all throughout the night. He could lick and nibble on the red fruits and the sensitive head of the pilllar until they were really red.

But... getting the pillar to stay up in his hands was difficult, no matter how much he stroked it.

But...when he was an adult, he always had to pin him down by force. And Shizun never wanted to see him. Shizun always looked away or closed his eyes. Or when he didn't, when Luo Binghe looked into those dark eyes, they were dull and empty and his Shizun wasn't behind them.

It was incredibly frustrating.

But at least... but at least Shizun was here now, and because he was in the body of a child, Shizun would care for him again. Shizun would love him again.

He couldn't help snuggling him back constantly and kissing Shizun's cheek, his jaw, his neck all that he wanted.

Shizun kissed his cheeks and forehead back, cuddled him back. Ah, this was the life. He wanted this to last forever.

6. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah Luo youve already fucked up your chances just give up and be adopted by your shizun instead

Luen, wraven881, Ease and 5 others like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

Shizun took a room for both of them at the town's inn, and called for a hot bath to be sent up to boot.

All the people had faces again. Faces Luo Binghe didn't know. It was creepy.

Luo Binghe hoped the dream demon would show up soon. He had latched on to his unfortunate former master when he had felt whatever force took him to these dreams grab him.

Shizun had a storage ring on his hand and drew from it one of the sets of clothing that he had made when he had seen him last. Luo Binghe felt a sense of satisfaction fill him and smiled sweetly up at Shizun.

That was one of the sets of clothing Shizun had made from the clothes of the eight people Shizun had killed for him.

It was a functional, useful trophy and Luo Binghe had been really annoyed that the set he had been wearing for the previous dream had gone missing, leaving him in rags for the start of this one.

Well, now they had a hot bath again and Shizun was cleaning their clothes again and maybe once he was dressed, he would patch Luo Binghe's current set of rags into something useful again

Watching Shizun sew up a new set of robes for both of them was wonderfully domestic and reminded Luo Binghe very much of being back home when his mother was still alive.

But still,he was hungry again. One stolen fruit didn't go very far. He gave Shizun a pleading look and clutched the sleeve of the inner robe- the only robe Shizun was wearing at this moment- while his stomach growled audibly.

Shizun quickly finished tying a knot there to lock the thread, then snipped it and put the needle and thread back into the sewing kit, which went back into the interspatial item with the robes and the pile of fabric he had been working on, putting his outer robe back in place before picking up Luo Binghe to find somewhere to buy food which they could eat in the inn.

Luo Binghe wondered how he could silently convey to him that he would rather have Shizun cook for him? Home cooking was always better.

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /looks at his list of possible future massive, terrible fuck ups.
    :ROFLMAO:
    He has at least not gone there YET, man.

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Home cooking was indeed better. And to his perpetual surprise, Shizun's cooking was better than his own.

Luo Binghe had managed to amass a harem partly on the strength of his own cooking. He knew good food when he tasted it, and this? This was definitely the best food he had ever eaten.

Even the food Shizun cooked without salt and spices had still been really good. Now that he had access to salt and a spice rack from his storage?

Luo Binghe was in epicurean heaven, in gourmet bliss.

He snuggled into his Shizun's chest while sitting on his lap. His master had been spoonfeeding him earlier, after having set up a small cooking aparatus hybrid of a stove and oven which he had constructed out of clay with some kind of qi manipulation technique, carving some strange signs and symbols upon it, firing it, and a set of cups, bowls, plates and spoons solid with a fire elemental technique. It was the most controlled use of flame and heat that Luo Binghe had ever seen. There weren't even any singe marks.

That was a good thing because any innkeeper would likely have come down upon them in a rage at the very idea that any guest would cook in their rooms, much less fire any clay objects and endanger the inn.

That strange clay oven-stove hybrid had been used to cook their food, which had been bought as raw materials from the market. It had become a fully charged artifact, the quickest made Luo Binghe had ever seen.

Those techniques... were yet another divergence from the Shen Qingqiu that he remembered from when the man was still alive.

To be honest, while the man's movements and mannerisms were similar, none of the techniques were Shen Qingqiu's as far as he could compare them. The gentleness certainly wasn't. The skill in rapidly crafting rare qi artifacts out of clay? Definitely not Shen Qingqiu's.

Not that he was complaining. Right now, he was as contented as the little cat his master had taken to calling him, practically purring in glee.

His master was idly sculpting things out of clay, carving details and more symbols into the items he was making with a small knife. They looked like... small animals, ranging from horses, ponies, mules to various kinds of deer, even some carnivores like wolves or great cats.

They weren't colored, but once they were fired, Luo Binghe was startled when they were charged with qi and then... given to him.

Were they toys? For him?

Luo Binghe melted a bit inside, like a bowl of snow covered in honeyed fruit and syrup.

Shizun was...

He clung to him, buried his face in Shizun's chest, feeling deeply possessive, warmth and sweetness filling his body.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :love: Aws if only every punishment could be like this and no more amputation and/or rape.

11. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    When the hell did they follow you around on the fourums HONESTLY THE SORRY SACK OF SHITS CANT THEY PICK UP A DIFFRENT NOVEL WTF SO HELP ME GOD IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN IM SPITTING MAD FLAMES ON THOSE GOAT D*CK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

wraven881, Ease, IzKir and 2 others like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    G is technically not so much being punished right now as he is being kind of put on vacay before he OD's on work.

readerz likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been looking through the list of possible traumatic oneshots I wrote earlier, for what to use and what not to use.

It depends on Bing-ge muse, rlly.

14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    @DJdragone It's fine now, I yelled at them and they won't be trying that any time soon. They claim they "did nothing wrong" but, whatever, we all already said a lot so I'll be moving on now.

Workaholic G, lol.

:LOL: I don't know where this is going, next is the G AI kids? Or more little buns stuff?

BTW, may I ask again if Enlai literally thinks that Liu is a flower thief? I mean, do people seriously believe that now?

wraven881, Ease and Gav like this.
  15. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    DONT CARE HARRASMENT IS NEVER THE ANSWER THEY COULDVE GONE ABOUT THAT A GOOD FUCKING WAY INSTEAD OF HARRASMENT FUCK ITS QIDIAN ALL OVER AGAIN *RAGES*

readerz likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /cough

Enlai is not sure but the mere idea the man could be a flower thief hurts his soul deep inside.

And yeah, buns with medicine peak next and a deluge of requests for cross cultural student bonding because Wu Gui's Doton.

If G was awake the other peaks wouldn't be this overt about getting free renovations (they hope!) but he's kind of in recovery, sooooo...

When G is recovered, he will come down on them like the wrath of Thor.

Ease, IzKir and readerz like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see. I didn't think people would really think that Liu was there to *cough* SQQ.

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    the kids sort of think Liu is a crazy stalker with a grudge.

Ease, IzKir and readerz like this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, backdate this please, @heartantares, in a segment before G gains self destruct but after Luo Binghe crushes G's heart the first time

Fair warning, this contains gore. This previously happened in timeline. You can thank @Kageryuu for this one.
    Luo Binghe still had nightmares about it... the second time he had lost control of his rage.

The time he had torn his master apart.

His hands, his arms up to the elbow coated in blood, his fingers dripping gore.

The sight of pinkish loops of intestines- his master's intestines over his arms and the organs laid out but still connected; his master's body laying on the floor in a pool of blood and water. The heart no longer beating.

The dark eyes empty of life, glassy. The flow of blood from the mouth having slowed to a stop. He had bled to death in a massive gush, and Luo Binghe hadn't even noticed. Not until much later.

The limbless body had been warm but growing cool even as Luo Binghe panicked, reached out to scoop up that poor shell, and tried frantically to repair it, trying to stuff everything back inside and hold the flesh and muscle shut over the organs that were spilling out again.

Too little, too late.

He had gone too far and only later noticed the cost of his fury.

The dream had ended, falling to pieces and he hadn't noticed it, screaming as he woke in a cold sweat.

He still had nightmares about that incident some times.

He wished he had never done it. After that.. after that he had tried to moderate himself so it wouldn't happen again

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  20. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys my service had died for a bit so here's a whole mash of comments while I'm still in an area with service

Lol only somewhere deep deep inside Liu?
    Bring on the duels for the right of the qingjing peak students hands
    Fight for the right to court them lol
    For shame trying to take another peaks techniques shouldn't you have been taught better
    Damn that play boy though please fail more I want to hear more of ur beatings If only because the shitty pick up lines will be hilarious

Please tell me there wil, be a small little side section into this particular households life if only for the Lola and daiyu's inner thoughts of disgruntlement and how exactly that male concubine is being used *wiggles eyebrows* details are important after all
    @Gav fun fact the antibiotic rifampin causes your pee to turn red as a side effect other wise it's totally harmless beyond the changing of colors of ur body fluids
    It's a synthetic derivative (synthetically modified anyways to have better or more pronounced effects) of a substance that's naturally produced by a microbe
    You can get full details about that on Wikipedia

If u need any references on any mythological creatures around the world I have a lot

Traumatic one shots?! Where were these and where can I read them?! Unless I already read them on discord?

I REGRET NOTHING!
    *runs away laughing maniacally*

Luen, Ease, IzKir and 1 other person like this.