Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a description (more like complaining) from Reika when she saw Misuzaki for the first time. It's only that his hair color is black/brown instead of Silver as was shown in the manga cover.

Aeiru28, Mukuro and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. tara

tara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, our empress is still alone.... T.T

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his hair colour is black (manga-Mizusaki had silver hair though). His eye colour is probably brown/black ('cause if he had an unordinary eye colour it would've added to his reputation and Reika would've mentionned it), probably don't wear glasses (because Reika would have noticed it if he did. would've mentionned that manga/novel Mizusaki was a megane). Is said to have a similar charisma than Kaburagi Masaya. And he's super handsome
    She's still less scared around her than she is sometimes with Kaburagi/Enjou. Also mentionned her own girl's group and her own mother to be scary.
    It's still something she only does with maidens/close friends, and not everytime. Reading every people around her is not something so natural as to get scared of someone she doesn't immdiately read.
    That brocon is always wearing pink-coloured glasses when with Onii-sama and always choose the most conveniant and Onii-sama praising explanation when they interact. (like when he bullies Imari)
    And her explanation of Aoi-chan's behaviour was spot-on, Aoi was scared because Reika was scary intimidating, and kinda was too straight-forward with her, Reika must've really looked like a bully at the time.
    As for Enjou's reading. I think that most of them are spot-on (although other fans have mixed feelings about the motives for the latte-art
    Still, I don't see why Reika should know what Yuiko is thinking. She probably got the "Stop being around my Shu, you goddamn stalking horse !" vibe though.
    I think that was in the "Enjou is jealous" category. And the reason why she does indeed get scared is because of the Tsuruhana accident. She indeed didn't know what Enjou was thinking before that time, but wasn't intimidated at all at the time. But the fact that he me ntionned a debt after the Ririna-accident kinda stressed her out, and she started getting scared of him after the Tsuruhana accident.
    She use her fan against Tsuruhana, consider using it against Maihama then decides that such a small fry don't deserve that Reika use her fan; Used it in the meeting room. Later, in the school festival when getting worried about Umewaka & cie bullying Reika, mentionned that she shouldn't bring her lethal weapon (the fan) to school, then switched to using her pivoine badge/nothing.
    he's a senpai at Aoi-chan's school. we could've learned more about him if he didn't immediately get discovered as having a girlfriend

4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp...as far as the author was going...she's going to make Enjou Reika's lovey-dovey.

I'm crossing my fingers here.

5. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did Enjou do in the Tsuruhana incident? And which chapter was it?
    Yoiko appeared in which chapters?

6. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were two Tsuruhana's accident, one in the 60's and another in the 200's chapters
    in the first Tsuruhana-accident, Tsuruhana's group was more and more cocky, and in the third year, because Reika was indebted to Enjou (Ririna-accident), and ended up in Kaburagi's class, she got forced by that black-heartedschemer to become Vice Class Rep. Tsuruhana started making problems in Kaburagi's class and got cockier and cockier and even wanted to overthrow Reika, she once said pushed her and was making the situation in the class unbearable, later, when Reika got a white hair and was determined to stop that problem, Tsuruhana said cockily "Get out of the way !" and then splendidly got crushed by our Godess Kali. Kaburagi then looked at Reika with contempt when she used her authority as pivoine making Reika snap further and insult him and tell him that as a heir of the Kaburagi corporation he wasn't even able to control the situation in his class. Enjou tried to smooth it down and she told him "don't push your friends problems into me !" That was the most badass moment ever. The next day when she finally started getting scared of what she did Kaburagi came and flicked her fore-head, saying they're even and Enjou explained that it was his way of apologizing and offered Reika to hit him, presenting his head, Reika gave him a punch in the plexus-solar 'cause that way wouldn't be too apparent and got back to her usual life happily (Waah.. I can tell all this from memory.. Am I a weeabo or what.. had to check for the chapter's number though)
    The second one was Reika getting seen in the wrong moment in the wrong place, and got suspected of bullying Wakaba, Tsuruhana attempted to overthrow her that time too but Wakaba said that Reika was innocent, Kaburagi also said that Reika was innocent days later and from Satomi's POV we can see that Enjou threatened Tsuruhana to stop slandering Reika or he was going to butt in, Reika of course dunno about it (That's a lot of changement for Enjou..)
    But man, wouldn't it be simpler to simply read the story instead of asking these questions ? It's not even THAT long

7. princessnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I actually read all the translated chapters and raw of some chapters including chapter 200 where Reika gets suspected. I didn't read the chapter where Enjou threaten Tsuruhana and was looking for that one.

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... When you said "Enjou is jealous",l thing, is it around the second Tsuruhana incident? I think I really need reread again to savor the Enjou's moment...

9. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
  10. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it more like when he was talking about Ichinokura (a translated chapter)/fellow stalking horse/Imari ? Reika get totally off mark when it's about that.
    I suggest reading chapter 226 !
    I kinda am depressed about the fact that there's been no release since chap 292. I mean the story is slow-paced enough and there's still a LOT of developpement to be made, we're never gonna see the end if it stay like this

11. princessnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I read it yesterday after you said it happened in Satomi's pov :)
    It is slow I suppose but it's good the author releases chapters few times every month. Did Reika start 3rd year in the raw? Then we still have a long 3rd year ahead of us. I just hope spring will finally come for her this year lol

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  12. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't 292 released in June, 19th ? it's a bit too much wait..

13. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread the first Tsuruhana incident yesterday. Man, I wish Reika would act like that just a teeny bit more often. It's nice to see her be badass haha.

Aeiru28 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  14. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She have acted like that at every single opportunity she had to act like that (if we forget the time before the Tsuruhana-accident where she was all meek)
    -That time where the Tsuruhana group was bad-mouthing some random quiet girl and Reika only befriended said-girl to all who could see and when the Tsuruhana group stared at her she gave a "do you wanna pick a fight with me ?" glare and then Tsuruhana avoided her stare.
    -That first tsuruhana accdent
    -Insulted Kaburagi in the pivoine salon, then yelled at Enjou. Gut-punched Enjou the next day.
    - she had some petty revenge against Katsuragi (that soldier and password thingy) (later Reika was going to finish him off when Yukino "protected her" and Reika forgave Katsuragi because she had the opportunity to hear those words)
    -tried to definitely get rid of Kaburagi by making him gay/take the path of monkhood far away from her (and in front of Enjou, you're badass Reika).
    -against Maihama, omg her interactions with Maihama were priceless, when she started getting outrageous before Reika can crush her she got cowed into fear by Sakurako. (Damn the thrill of seeing Sakura bully someone was worth not having Reika personally deal with the small fry)
    -In elementary school, Kaburagi said "you guys know your jobs right ?" and then Reika said that he had better stop involving her ('cause that would anger Yurie) and coolly walked away.
    -when Kaburagi said that they had similar sitting height and she openly scolded him until Enjou painstakingly managed to calm her.
    -Kaburagi had the nerve to not felicit her when she got 18th place, dragged him out in a corner with Enjou and forced him to spit the truth
    -called Kaburagi a retard and a stalker when she found out about him attending the same courses as Wakaba
    -tried to make Kaburagi sign a blood pact with her and held out a cutter. Gave up though when she realized that it may be too extreme
    -Akemi-san's brother badmouthed his sister in a party, she discretly spilled demi-glace sauce in his pants and then humiliated him.
    -bully and harass that damned Tanuki daily.
    -saw guys harassing Minami-kun, "advised them" to not mess with her kouhais. Minami is now an invincible 1st year because of that.
    -guy was ambushing Aoi-chan and messing too much with her, crushed him while Fellow Stalking Horse was helplessly seeing that scene.
    -crushed the sports captains and repeatydly hit them with her fans at that reunion about the school festival. Now they run in fear of her every time they see her.
    -girls were badmouthing Wakaba-chan's family and cake shop, Reika walked in and said "I had some of that cake and Onii-sama had some too. You're not saying either of me or Onii-sama have weird tastes, right ? ~ "
    -guys were harassing Wakaba in a corridor, walked in and said "you guys are in the way, Are you guys going to make me late or what ?" (that's what I get with from hazy memories about MTL translations), Wakaba was in charge of the sounds effets and said that it was like seeing a theatre.
    -dude bumped into her, warned him and just went to get cake while knowing that her clique will bully him later
    -not caring when her clique/Ririna bully Katsuragi.
    -sell the information that Enjou was seeing someone in white day (he scared her later but well)
    -once Satomi said something that annoyed her (can't remember what) and not having a fan, held out her ruler to his neck to threaten him and he rapidly apologized/gave up/whatever it was.
    I can't squeeze anything anymore from my memory.. How can you still call yourself a paper/fake Tiger.. You're the biggest wolf of them all.. (and she's liked by all the other notables wolves.. and most of them would never make an ennemy of Reika)
    Now we have yet to see Yuiko/Reika's confrontation (will be badass !) and while Reika occasionally got helped out by another wolve (while I think that these helps weren't necessary most of the time), there was at least one/two times where she got a confrontation with the ennemy by herself most of the times. I have faith in Reika to behave bravely when the time will come !

15. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Aoi-chan later stated that Reika looked so gorgeous so it was really hard to talk/response to her.
    And all of those you mentioned are the reasons why I said that Reika sometimes interprets others' actions wrong ways! She is an unreliable narrator afterall. That's why her interpretation of Enjou's actions cannot be trusted wholeheartedly. There is no way we can know if they were really spot-on or not unless we get POVs of Enjou himself.
    I have never said anything like Reika should know what other people think. I just simply said that Reika got somewhat scared of Yuiko (or thought of her as a scary person) because Reika couldn't interpret Yuiko's actions. Normally, when Reika interprets something as "scary" (like the girls' jealousy, traditional Japanese dolls or Sakurako's hanya face) then those are "scary"; while there are things that she thinks are not "scary". And when something she cannot interpret it, it also goes to "scary" category, like the time she felt that she is being unlucky then her getting scared of being haunted by something so she went to an exorcist. Or with Enjou smiled suspiciously, she immediately thought he might be scheming something but she couldn't read it out and got scared so she retreated.

Rinae, Aeiru28 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  16. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When ? Wasn't she simply comforting Reika when she depressed about her lack of love luck ? Well I'm convinced that Reika's thoughts cannot be trusted every single time though.
    I still think that Reika doesn't go around interpreting people's reactions. Hell, she doesn't even do that with her clique/other pivoines. And Reika never said anything about not reading Yuiko making her uneasy. It could have been a possible interpretation had Reika not been such a transparent narrator to us readers.
    That example doesn't make sense. Being a bit superstitious doesn't have anything to do with having the need to interpret every single people's behaviour around her. While that type of people may get scared by repetitive unexplained weird noises/shadows, they don't really feel the need to read other people's behaviour most of the time
    And the only examples of her getting scared of someone's behaviour when she can't interpret it is Enjou when he casually drop a bomb with his black schemer-smile. And I have already offered arguments as to why she's tense when Enjou does that.
    Wait, that's litteraly saying
    Point 1 : Because Reika couldn't know what Yuiko think, she's scared of Yuiko.
    Point 2 : I didn't say Reika should know what other people think
    I kinda have a hard time catching up ><

Aeiru28, kiara8 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika is very biased with her views especially with Enjou.

Aeiru28 likes this.
  18. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    When you have someone who always pushes trouble to you and laughing at you for it, I'd be very biased to him too. Enjou is that much of a hateful person, though I like him, doesn't mean Reika have to. And with how Katsuragi always annoyed her with Enjou things even when she's not interested in Enjou, her dislike of him will only be increasing :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Tough luck, Enjou. The only things in your favor for Reika's attention is you little brother.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Aeiru28, Lazy hypocrite and Leilacus like this.
  19. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his face too !

Aeiru28 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I must admit, if I were in Reika's shoes, I'd dislike him...but not hate.
    Hmn...I've had my fair share of guys like Enjou but I never hated them...or maybe because I just don't like to stress myself and think too much and just let the problem, problem itself.

I guess Enjou lucked out with the first impression. Or the second...or maybe for the most part. And this kind of web makes me think he's the guy the author is preparing for Reika. Hohoho~

Aeiru28, earp and Lazy hypocrite like this.