Spoiler Reader and protagonist must be true love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my! The hero is so romantic I'm dying! usually every hero just seems cold and rarely make me giddy :giggle::love::love::love: Thanks :p

readerz and Mystic Wonders like this.
  2. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it was not the mc choice, it was given to him by his parent after he's hearing disability comes. But he first attend the school with the hearing aid, his friend (bad friend) ask him "hey, is it the new earphones? It's look cool", the mc answered yes and he pretend/fooled himself that it was just hearing aid. The before story is the backgrounds on why he become stone face, he was bullied by his supposed best friend cause his hearing disability and he never knows that he were being bullied cause he can't hear. And he find out after he use the earphones. By the way it was verbal abuse not physical abuse

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished this novel :cry:

Apparently, after the MC disappears from the novel world and the ML is the great god, the ML goes crazy looking for him. So he starts destroying the world bit by bit - in case the MC was hiding anywhere, his hiding places would get fewer and fewer. Until the day the ML destroyed the whole world and found out the MC wasn't there, so he came to the conclusion the MC was from another world...

[​IMG]

I'm gonna miss this novel. Now I'm off to try another one by the same author as I already feel empty...

Nekura, jyuuxvii, Ashley123 and 9 others like this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished it! The ending is very meta lol.

God Tower arc

I found the god tower arc boring so I won't give details. It's basically just them climbing until they reach the top where they finally find the supreme god.

Ending apocalypse
    • MC was called to the world by the supreme god (edit: I mean the actual supreme god, the creator) so when the ML killed the god (to take over as the new god), the summon was cancelled and MC returned to his home world.
    • Many of the minor characters died, including MC's favorite female character, the elf princess who is also disabled. But since ML is now god, no biggie since he can resurrect them.
    • MC returns alone and writes a comment on the webnovel: "next chapter the protagonist realizes he is a character in a novel and visits the author." He is hoping this will actually happen.
    • The next day, author announces that he will stop writing. :eek: The reason is because the world will be ending at midnight. This is because of the Maya 2012 end of the world superstition. So the novel is set in 2012.
    • At midnight the apocalypse doesn't happen - because the ML arrived in the author's world, took the novel from him (Author: "I decided to give the novel to the main character.") and decided not to destroy the world.
    • MC and ML reunite. Lots of sex. They stay in the real world for a long time but eventually MC is curious what happened to the novel world. ML destroyed the whole thing, that's how he discovered that MC was not in the world, therefore he is in another world.
    • But ML is now a god so he simply resurrected his followers. Unknown whether the rest of the world was also restored but I am guessing yes...
    • Author said: I think we might be in a novel.
    • End story.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Ease, Nekura, LadyBlue and 11 others like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ... that's a twist

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ho!....this world is a novel ception ....a layer of novels stalked together untill the mc and the ml break to the real world :D

Nekura, kiara8, readerz and 1 other person like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel within a novel that is about a reader who loves the protagonist. I am a reader of the novel and I also love the MC and ML. :love:

Rilise, Nekura, Yuslia and 1 other person like this.
  8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was god of creation that summon the mc. Cause the god of creation suddenly realize that he actually never remember when he created the world. And when he try to create something actually he was only moving or converting existing material, not really creating a new one. That's how he realize about "the rules" that there were someting beyond the god that control the world and that someting favour the ml, and planning to make ml the supreme god. And the god of creation trying to kill the ml lots of time, but always failed. Then he realize that people from they world can't kill the ml cause the rules, but what if someone that were not part of they world? That why he summon outsider with conditions, that outsider want to kill the ml. That's how the mc being choosen, cause mc comments that the ML to weak and he should just go die

Ease, Nekura, Ashley123 and 7 others like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I meant the supreme god = god of creation. What's her face was only the god of light? The god ML killed before the actual god.

I didn't pay too much attention to the god tower arc cuz it's already known ML will win.

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  10. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so the ML came to our world and talked to the writer of the story and told him to stop writing? :eek:

Nekura, kiara8, Yuslia and 1 other person like this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Essentially. No details given just the author posted on the webnovel site that he had given the novel to the main character. And ML later said that he had taken creative control of the novel. So it all fits.

kiara8, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  12. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, nice twist to that ending
    Haven't heard of that before

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Nekura, wraven881, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the ML is a god now, and took the novel world from the author, he was able to recreate the world and resurrect his followers. The ultimate happy end :X3:.
    I really loved the bit where the author asks his editor: How do you know you're not in novel? - They were arguing about the author refusing to continue the novel and speaking crazy about how his protagonist became self-aware and came to visit him. Lol.

Ease, Nekura, jyuuxvii and 8 others like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    There were a lot of cute bits. I only put in the major stuff but there's like that part where invisibleML molests MC while he is at school. Rofl, they stick to each other like glue.

Ease, Nekura, King0Mik and 3 others like this.
  15. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    okay wow lol so our ML is the supreme god in and out of the novel! And does MC always need the hearing aids or does ML fix them?

Nekura, wraven881, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  16. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, that got my pervy imagination flying off. Too bad they didn't do more :D~~

Nekura, Yuslia and readerz like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well one of the other extras was them doing it in the 8 forms, that was great! :love::love::love:

18. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops::oops::oops::oops: which one?

readerz likes this.
  19. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just 7, the author cut the Gnome part ~T_T~ where is my shota smut ? ~~~

20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you're right. The gnome appeared but then the extra ended. Dang that author, I was really looking forward to the gnome part, too! I mean that form is the machine inventor genius. There ought to have been lots of mechanical toys! :ROFLMAO:

Nekura and alexfilia like this.