Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about them, I keep seeing fanarts of Xue Yang keeping Xiao XingChen's corpse with him did this happen in the novel ? also it seems after Xiao XingChen's death Xue Yang started copying his lifestyle ? did he regret making Xiao XingChen die ?????

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    when the sister's engengedment was cancelled did anyone blamed WW for it ?

Also when i was looking through google tl i saw that the wen clan wanted JC mother to cut off the mc's arm for some reason (but i might be really wrong here orz) but she refused and they started fighting...what did the mc do?

3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really? At the time, the fiance was super happy it got canceled, Jiang Cheng didn't like him much more than MC did, and everyone assumed his sister didn't care b/c she acted the same as before (and she definitely didn't blame MC). The fiance was super obvious about hating this arranged marriage, and after MC blew things up, it was their fathers that decided to cancel it.

The reason MC and ML got trapped in that cave was b/c MC pissed off the Wen clan by trying to save ppl they wanted to kill. After MC got out, the Wen clan got wind of that and came to their home for revenge. They spun some huge lie that basically switched their and MC's positions, and since MC "wronged" them, they're here for compensation.

lazynoodles, Aeli, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So if JC mother decided to compensate by pinishing the mc then the jiang clan would have been spared?

Yuslia likes this.
  5. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, b/c one of the other goals the Wen clan had was to steal all their assets and take over their clan. They might have kept their lives, but the Jiang clan definitely would have been swallowed up, and who knows what wretched things they'd be forced to do. It's essentially choosing to die honorably, or live miserably under another's thumb.

Wen clan was really unreasonable, and it was b/c their demands kept escalating to the point where Jiang Cheng's mom snapped that she attacked. Even Jiang Cheng admits that even if it wasn't for MC, the day when the Wen clan tried to destroy everyone else wasn't far away. But without MC, the Wen clan might have targeted someone else first, but there's no guarantee of that either.

Pretty Yunita, Aeli, Nikha and 3 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i see!...thank you!....But why would they sent their kids to the wen clan to learn if they knew they were dangerous? (especially WW since he is trouble >.>)

Yuslia likes this.
  7. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Obey or get attacked. The Wen clan basically lorded over all the other clans, and they forced the clans to send their successors over to "learn" and essentially act as hostages.

This was to establish dominance, attempt to brainwash the next generation, and get free labor under the thin guise of "training and practical experience". The kids sent over are forced to memorize the great history of the Wen clan and act as bait/servants for Wen clan members when they go out and hunt. Any feats that occur are obviously stolen by the Wen clan members, and they couldn't refuse to go b/c the Wen clan was stronger than everyone else. All the clans that refused in the past were destroyed.

alexfilia and Yuslia like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh i see! ....so what happened with the people that the wen clan wanted to kill? (what did they do?....or was it just a whim?) ...do we see the mc's time there? (i'm assuming he got into trouble lot too?...or was he carefull?)

9. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about before the war against the Wen clan, they died. At that point, it was basically suicide to defy the Wen clan in any way. Of course, since the Wen clan lost the war, the people they wanted to kill during the war survived.

MC's stay at the Wen clan was briefly described as an introduction to the arc where MC and ML got trapped in that cave. He didn't really cause much trouble since Jiang Cheng was there to rein him back.

Nikha and alexfilia like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you! <3 ...hehe JC managed to rein WW o.o (thats LWJ job! lol XD)

I meant the people he resqued (the sister's hubby , LWJ and some others) ...why did the wen clan wanted them dead?

11. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Also pissed the Wen clan off in the cave or were just really unlucky. After the giant turtle monster appeared, the Wen clan trapped everyone else inside the cave to die, so when they survived and all went back to their clans, there's no way the Wen clan was just going to let them be.

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i see!...its no wonder they all united agaisnt them! ....but the wen clan destroyed the Lan clan before LWJ and WW were in the caves when he saved everyone...i think LWJ was super worried cause his brother(or his father i'm not sure) was missing ...btw do we know what happened to his father?

Yuslia likes this.
  13. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget how ML's family pissed the Wen clan off, but they demanded that ML's family burn down their entire library in compensation, which they did. ML's brother took the most important books with him and "went missing", and ML's father was heavily injured and didn't survive.

Nikha, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww Q.Q ....but if they bunrned their library willingly then why was the dad killed?
    poor LWJ was super worried for them in the caves with WW (he even bit his arm :ROFLMAO:)

15. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I think their dad getting heavily injured was part of the event that caused the Wen clan to demand they burn down their library. That's why it was ML's brother that ran away to hide w/ the books. If I'm remembering wrong, someone else correct this.

kiara8, K.san and alexfilia like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    small question....the ring whip of JC that can take away posessed spirts and is famous for it did it belong to his father previously?....did he give it to JC before he died?

17. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Jiang FengMian gave the sword to Jiang Cheng when he realized that the Wen Sect might kill him.

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    awww :cry: ....btw where was their sister at that time? ...did they send her off before the attack?

19. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    During the attack, she was at her mother Yu ZiYuan's sect—MeishanYu. Note: Yu ZiYuan and Mo ZiYuan are in no way related with each other. Their names involve different characters.

alexfilia likes this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    its ok if you dont put any spoilers here Ksan :D ....thank you <3

do we see her reaction to the destruction of her clan?