Recommendations Can't Never Get Tired Of Harems

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bbororgirld, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bbororgirld

bbororgirld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup...I'm one of those that prefer Harem or more better Polygamy...
    I'm asking for some really really good Harems(The more the better)
    So Seniors please enlighten me with your knowledge and wisdom..

Oh.. Recommend me that are similar to these novels:
    Long Live Summons
    Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel
    Heavenly Star(Chapters are short but have great potential)
    Kujibiki Tokushou:Musou Haremu ken
    Womanizing Mage(Really like this one..MC's not a puss*)

And also a question:
    Is the Harem part for Transcending the Nine Heavens really really late? I'm only currently on the chapter 200's?

2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    well he is hooked on his main woman for ages and it dont change, the other women apparently just wear him down i hear

3. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good harem = dead harem

Haiku575 likes this.
  4. Dolfitos

Dolfitos 『Kingsize』 『Jason of N.U.F』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a novel, but i guess it's worth a shot so try to read hare-kon it's a manga.

5. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
  6. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
  8. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the Gods (all the female characters are perverts but the MC is a real GENTLEMAN)

9. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    My immortal fix wife is one and ancient strengthing art is biggest harem novel out there funniest novel with harem be conquer asura 1000 beauties

10. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...dammit you know i cant help it. That title....double negative bro. You basically say you can get tired of harems. While in context i understand what you mean, the double negative is sorta triggering my ocd.

Varno and H_C_L like this.
  12. MengHaoDS

MengHaoDS 《Debt Collector》《Money Lover》《Virgin Ancestor》

Reading List:
    Link
  13. isal26

isal26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. bbororgirld

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so it's gonna be a long time for the HAREM part to be realized in TTNH since the translations are not yet nearing the 1000's chapters but not complaining since the story is good.

Also, gonna wait for your recommendations then Senior.

15. tmark0099

tmark0099 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Suzaku128

Suzaku128 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcending the Nine Heavens MC goes back in time and FL becomes a loli, got quite a few really funny moments
    Miracle Throne quite a few good women around MC but still no romance yet (and somehow it feels like women beside his future harem are like non-existant in this world)
    Sevens i didn't like it though, 1)the sister is the villain (she dies) 2)too big harem at the end
    Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken stopped reading, too much fights
    The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week (like reviews say it's like Overlord but MC have sex)
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! somehow funny/cringy how MC keep going into troubles
    Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ no romance where i stopped + they are lolis but damn it's good, author from dark revenge healer story that you will find down there
    Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria yuri harem, there is even future daughters visiting from the future (they were made because all elves are females and MC had sex), but sadly 2 characters die.
    Tales of Herding Gods again no romance but there is 2 girls close to him, 1 of the 2 kinda half-want to kill him though but yeah if you want to see a stupidly OP kid MC because his masters are all OP in their own theme, go for it
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal dark revenge healer story, your choice to read, (darkest part that made me stop is : the housewife that took care of MC was raped in front of her husband, she bit her tongue half-way and died but she was continued to be raped, also the whole village of MC was captured, enslaved and some tortured)
    I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World (LN)
    A really good novel, just try to ignore the 20 years doomday thing.
    Not sure if it's long but he takes a little while before MC accepts the other women. He got a good reason as : before he confessed to a girl friend he was close with but she rejected him saying she only wants to be friends and the distance between them grew and it happened twice so now he is cautious about the closeness of girls.
    Harem > Marriage + BEEP + contraception of isekai
    World Record something to not take seriously, a MC is OP like in One-punch Man
    Dragon’s Bloodline gender bender -> yuri -> futanari, a nice adventure with a female swordswoman (previously male)
    MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian i think i heard someone say romance begins kinda at 300 chapters (it got more chapters then on NU in the website)
    Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki MC finally had sex at one point, to read only if you want kindgom building
    The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life go read the manga but too bad, only girls in love with MC but no romance because MC feels like they are his grand-daughters
    Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de there is also a manga, didn't read the novel, again a woman in love with MC but looks like MC not interested because again he was too old for it before he transmigrated to isekai.
    Isekai Nonbiri Nouka go read the manga all the women in the village are in his harem and have sex with them (because the males are too young, dwarves that are not interested, and lizardmen that can't have sex)
    God of Illusions someone said it's funny like A Will Eternal
    I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls don't know why people put the tag harem because MC is only interested in best girl dragon loli, the feelings between them are pretty obvious and damn this novel is heartwarming
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles a really good harem story but damn though author dropped it
    Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability~ your choice to read it or not because 0 ROMANCE AT ALL ! because MC doesn't want romance until he can go back to modern world, but yeah lots of women that are in love with him
    Harassing Thief Girl yuri harem with gender bender MC, i read it for the yuri but stopped because the core of MC feels like too much of a bad guy and his mission of harassing hero and demon king is too mean
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ food novel, 3 women around MC but he is only interested in one, same author then dark revenge healer story but no dark moments beside a noble that tried to get the women close to MC
    Yandere Megami No Hakoniwa yanderes what else ?
    Aiming For Harem Queen in Different World –Story of Self-Proclaimed Ordinary High School Girl Struggling in Different World–
    yuri harem and it's a nice read when you got nothing else
    That Person. Later on…
    A nice work with sadly a HUGE HUGE dark stain.
    It contains NTR at the beginning and one more time later. Childhood girl friend of MC goes kill demon king with hero. When they comes back, MC see her french kissing hero and flee the country to OP death mountain.
    The NTR later: in the 3/4 of the novel, childhood friend confront MC saying that even though she still loves MC she fell in love with hero (that is kinda a bastard) and even BEEP with him before demon king castle.
    LN version: childhood friend doesn't love hero but was stolen a kiss in public = MC runs away like in the WN. Sadly no one translate it.
    Black Summoner go read the manga
    Dragon Blood Warrior to read if you want a 18+ novel full of sex
    Mysterious Job Called Oda Nobunaga from the author of Witch max lvl with slimes (not the identical title) so don't expect dark moments i think ?
    Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor go watch the anime
    Sword Art Online no comments, but yeah tagged harem only because women are close and in love with MC even though he ends up in couple with only one girl
    Tsuyokute New Saga (WN) read the manga
    Skill Up with Login Bonus a not bad story
    Mushoku Tensei Redundancy an after-story novel for Mushoku Tensei, also the half-sister maid of MC had sex with the son of MC and eloped with him, MC caught them later and they later have a son (it gave me a NTR feeling because i wanted her to ends up with MC) also it really give a bad feeling to see the daughters of MC being in love with others (like seeing a love interest with someone else). The chapters about the love story of the half-sister maid were deleted, in place we gets some insinuation about them eloping because MC say in a dialogue that he search for her.
    X- Epoch of the Dragon go read the chinese manga, it's really great but i would like if the MC said to FL that she is better then him
    The Story of Living as I Please After Being Reincarnated in Another World with a Ridiculously Cheat Power ridiculous 18+ novel where MC gets lots of cheat and a harem, he is also kinda a bad guy, he stole the whole fortune of a innocent merchant only to get his daughter (he ends up in a small shop) also he tortured with honey and ants a childhood friend guy that is in love with this daughter + wanted to kidnap her. After the torture, the guy is basically crippled and i think he didn't had long to live.
    Cheat na Kaineko no Okage de Rakuraku Level Up author Max lvl witch killing slimes but yeah a guy is in love with his cat
    29-Years-Old Bachelor Was… Brought to a Different World to Live Freely one sentence : main girl drug and reverse-rape MC at his first day in an isekai.
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita for now no romance but love interests
    An S Rank Adventurer Me Along With Those Girls Who Are Slaves, Form A Slaves Only Harem Guild 18+ novel
    He Made a Harem When Statuses Became Visible a really loveydovey harem novel in a modern world with fantasy setting
    Rose in a Yuri Field 18+ futanari novel, too bad that a really mean bad guy villain appeared in last chapters
    The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter nice childhood girl friend (maybe yandere with one line where she knows the exact numbers of years,months and days since she promised they would always be together)
    Re:Monster read the manga if you want a goblin weak to strong story, i stopped reading it
    The Best Assassin, Incarnated into a Different World’s Aristocrat same author from dark revenge healer story, no dark moments in what i read yet
    Yandere Imouto ni Aisaresugite Kozukuri Kankin Seikatsu yandere sister
    Dark Magician as a Hero 18+ novel sex are not that good but not that bad too

After that it's under 11 released chapters.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  18. bbororgirld

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel was the prequel of So Pure, So Flirtatious, I'm having good expectations on it.
    Already caught up with My Wife is a Beautiful CEO and definitely is a good one. Thankfully, the releasing pace for chapters increased compared to the previous one.
    Done with Heavenly Jewel Change, and although I like the novel, there's one thing that I hate "
    What become of Xiao Ruse ?!
    "
    I have read Shura's Wrath and Road to Kingdom and It was also good.
    Am gonna check the others.
    I have read NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System and 108 Maidens of Destiny and the Harem part seems big in these two but although the MC ( From what I stopped reading from ) isn't Beta in NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System, He doesn't take actions towards the women which i find displeasing even though he has HIGH STATS.
    Have checked the reviews on other two and it seems good.
    Wow. Thanks to You, I have added many novels on my Reading List.
    I have read some on your recommendations and they're good.
    One thing especially caught my eye which i hate because there were some that have NTR elements.

But thanks for the recommendations.

19. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep somehow That person later on... i find that it would have been perfect without the NTR elements. I was depressed for a few days and recalled it before sleeping. The harem is really nice with original characters (first time i see twins in a harem, "I wonder if she fell for him too, since long time ago she also liked what i like" hahaha). It would be really nice to see the differences with LN if the girl doesn't trully betray him like what happens when she reunite with him, also pretty moe/anime-ish design when you see her, makes you wonder why she ends up with the hero. Ah, also there 2 manga adaptations (of LN), 1 dropped for no reason and it was the one with a really moe design of the dragon child that follow MC.

20. tmark0099

tmark0099 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about the princess? If yes then good riddance. But I was sad that his older sister type/ childhood friend was left hanging, the author really dropped the ball on that one. I mean if you have 6 girls already you can have 7 right?