Spoiler Slowly turning the hero to the dark side

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 10, 2017.

1. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Laing Wensu is severely injured and running away when he is saved by a young hero. His soul dies because of the all powerful plot-Kun and Su wenliang ends up with ownership of the body in the midst of grappling with the young hero for who gets to top. Because of shock, he loses and gets topped.

It's complete in Chinese.

Heungbo, mmem, lazynoodles and 9 others like this.
  2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad it's completed, now time to mtl :blobxd:

kly likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go. Go. Come back soon. We'll ne waiting for spoilers :blobnosebleed:

alexfilia, kly and Misaki Yata like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    adds clear san to her poke list o/

kly, clear and krrizis like this.
  5. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

kly likes this.
  6. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOooH this looks sweet @alexfilia as expected of ur threads
    So does this mean Su Wenliang is the royal serpent or Liang Wensu? if Liang Wensu is the serpent then when the MC take over his body does he kinda take the serpent part of him over as well or am i jusg horribly confused here?

Edit: oh and also @alexfilia please add me to ur poke list as well~ (I definitely haven't been stalking ur thread list today I swear ^_^)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    maya_sov, kly, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew, finished MTL for this one. Super brief summary:
    -MC (Su Wenliang) is a doctor from a modern apocalyptic world with zombies. He's got a brother and parents for family. He transmigrated because he 'died' somehow in an accident I think.
    -MC transmigrates into the villain Liang Wensu. For a long time, MC is a passive rider in Liang Wensu's body -- two souls, MC only gets to come out when Liang Wensu is unconscious. As far as I know, Liang Wensu doesn't know he's there. Villain character is truly a villain though, not a nice guy.
    -according to plot (which MC knows because he read the remains of this one novel back in home world), villain is betrayed and poisoned with some special poison. It's effective as a pheromone/aphrodisiac for snake-type magic beasts, which Liang Wensu is one. The one getting penetrated is the one who gets pregnant.
    -villain runs away, falls unconscious, is saved by pure white little bun protag. Sometime during the night, the poison acts up because ML is a dragon-type magic beast (most powerful is dragon, 2nd most powerful is snake and both are very closely related. Snakes are called 'fallen dragons'). MC and Liang Wensu get in a fight over the body and Liang Wensu loses (and dies). But this lets ML get the upper hand in the aphro-frenzy and he ends up topping MC (also because ML's dragon bloodline is more powerful). MC still feels a bit sorry for ML (since neither of them asked for this and because he knows how miserable ML's life is according to novel), so he leaves him alone with some spirit stones. The system for MC also wakes up around this time because MC succeeded in 1st task of taking control of the body.
    -blah blah, more plot. MC finds out that unless he wants to carry the baby for 500 years, he has to have sex every month on the night of the full moon with the father of the child (AKA ML). Though there aren't bumps or anything because MAGIC CULTIVATION, MC doesn't want to be pregnant for 500 years, so he sucks it up and makes plans.
    -blah blah, more stuff. MC becomes ML's master and teaches him things in exchange for dual cultivation. MC isn't very happy, but sucks up and deals with it too. He's getting helpful (rather than junk) tutoring and dual cultivation is making his cultivation level shoot through the roof.
    -ML's life is terrible and MC's relative kindness makes him start to have feelings for MC. He goes through a period of confusion and jealousy before figuring himself out and deciding to stealthily court MC and prevent him from leaving. He finds out about MC's pregnancy and being the father of the baby (despite MC's attempts to hide it). On the other side, MC is also starting to have feelings and being more and more tsundere about his original decision to leave ML after pregnancy comes to term.
    -ML gets flashbacks during dual cultivation of his other 'lives' and possible futures. They're all terrible. He doesn't know all of it yet, but the Upper Realm people harvest his power every life cycle to fuel their own cultivation at the uppermost realm. They purposefully make him suffer too, so he's betrayed by everyone every life cycle. MC is an exception because his soul comes from outside this world.
    -did I mention... that ML gets more and more black-bellied?
    -their bun starts talking and learning in the womb (dragon genes are really something...). He's a cutie~
    -nearing end of pregnancy term, ML successfully woos MC. MC would have left, but he faced his feelings and realized he didn't want to leave, and decided to stay with ML.
    -blah blah, more plot and stuff as cute bun is born and they start facing off against upper realm immortal cultivators. They also work on advancing their own cultivation and that of their kid while purifying/strengthening their bloodlines. And finding their real magic beast bodies. Did I mention that? Because part of upper realm control means they suppressed demon and magic beast peoples -- esp. magic beasts. The big powerful bloodlines got hunted to extinction or near extinction, and MC and ML were among those who got pulled from their beast bodies.
    -during advancement, ML got a prophetic dream about the douche head of the upper-realm immortal cultivators holding their kid hostage and causing MC to die. Then their kid blew himself up to help ML before ML won against the head in 1v1 duel. ML became supreme god at cost of losing everyone he cared about, and became an emotionless omniscient being. ML actually refuses this 'path' in cultivation because he doesn't want to lose MC or their bun.
    -final showdown with immortal cultivators actually... leads MC to die just like in the vision. Last thing MC hears is ML's grieving voice.
    -MC wakes up in his original world, thinking this must be one of those heart demon tribulations but everything's too real... he's confused...... He looks like himself (not Liang Wensu), but the quality is that of his cultivator's body with abilities and all. Then he hears about a new doctor arriving and sees the ML. XD
    -according to ML, MC died and ML went berserk. He successfully killed the head cultivator (who was also the overlord/supreme god) of the world. However, overlord was so nuts that the heavens themselves were going to replace him anyway -- he was way too overboard and upset too many natural balances -- so ML got made overlord like in the dream. But ML was able to keep his head unlike prophetic dream and searched for MC through worlds until he found him. ML won't become that emotionless overlord because of the presence of his precious people. The system also helped -- it couldn't revive MC in Liang Wensu body, but it could revive MC in his original one + perks.
    -they end up kissing and arguing a lot. MC's brother bursts in and hears some of their conversation. He and the mom... are super enthusiastic about adding ML to the family to the point that MC and ML both go "......"

THE END~

8. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whst happen to their little bun?

Misaki Yata and kly like this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    He's safe. I think bun's arranged marriage partner got him out of the way. I'm not too clear on how in MTL at this part.

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Any cute moments between the little bun and his parents?

Novel otaku desu, kly and scriptor like this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of fluff~
    -little bun has a cute voice. Parents dote on him almost from the moment he starts talking.
    -ML makes toys for little bun and talks with him a lot
    -MC is apparently the strict parent, but is still quite a softie with little bun
    -MC lets little bun be sticky with him
    -ML is little bun's hero, especially once he saw a bit of his dad's endless reincarnations of pain
    -little bun's life goal is to be strong so his parents won't worry and he can help them
    etc.

12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up the bun had an arranged marriage partner? Please explain more.

13. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the middle of MTL'ing this, but my MTL skills are really bad. The only half useful thing I can contribute to this conversation is to say, cough cough, I didn't expect that one sex scene to be so long and detailed!?

14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be wrong with MTL, but apparently the dragons have a loyal line of servants. One of the servants from this line is strong and pledged to wed with a dragon (not specific). ML is taken, so next in line is the bun. MC and ML are displeased at first, but the fiance is a good guy. Bun and fiance sort of have a rough start but start to like each other more and more, so their arranged marriage is still in place rather than thrown out the window ASAP by parents.

Um... which sex scene? You've got to specify, there's more than one drawn-out one. *clutches tissue to nose*

Kaylee, mmem, Kleep and 11 others like this.
  15. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    That cute. Wish they had some side stories of bun and his love life. Psst maybe we could find out which role bun plays in the relationship.

kly and scriptor like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is tricky here too... Bun is still a young dragon for most of the series. I think bun ends up as a cute seme, could be wrong.

17. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow it would be awesome if there were some extras or a whoole new NOVEL for the little buns love life \>\\\\\\</

lazynoodles and kiara8 like this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @insteadofdeath

- MC is masquerading as some other guy in order to be ML's master.
    - the ML has this moment where he thinks the MC shouldn't be so good to him, or….
    - the bun actually talks to ML and calls him father. At first the ML is like wtf. Later on ML walks in on MC stroking his tummy and is like ! He doesn't connect the dots until later though.
    - At first MC just wants the pregnancy over with but he seems to get emotionally attached to the kid once it starts taking.
    - MC is touched baby calls him father until he realizes baby is referring to ML hahahhaha
    - ML wants to MC's cure "poison" (he doesn't know about the pregnancy yet). Instead he finds out all about the original body's villainous deeds and had a crisis over which is the real MC :( so heartbreaking. But the moment he decides to devote himself MC is very sweet. (The sex scene after not bad also hoho, he was very gentle.)
    - MC's impression of ML goes up after ML names their bun… by .01
    - ML doesn't like the woman who's supposed to be his female lead.
    - At one point ML gets jealous of… himself? Baby happily tells him about "other father", who MC likes. (He calls MC Baba and ML father). But "other father" is just ML with glowing eyes… I didn't really get this part, if it was memories or him awakened or something. MTL calls it "rouge dragon".
    - The dreams seen to involve what would have happened without MC?
    (- MC encounters an enemy of the original villain, who seems to know that the villain had a "second personality".)
    - there's a moment when MC is untroubled and baby senses it, calls out for his father. ML goes berserk, eyes change color, and… attacks with his hair band?
    - At one point MC and ML have to flee from their enemies. ML disguises himself as a woman. (The disguises themselves are prizes from MC's system... One of the other choices was MC seeing his original family again. He didn't choose it. Sniff.)
    - After the baby is born MC and ML aren't intimate for yearssssss poor ML
    - They're an adorable family by the way. There's a line that goes, as long as the three are together, there's nothing to fear. Say it with me: Awwwww.

Heungbo, Kaylee, mmem and 24 others like this.
  19. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    This n0vel is totally my type... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

20. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please...please...please, OMG this BL is soo cute, someone please translate it... and keep the spoilers coming... (making camp) :coffee::blobpeek:*almost all the BL stories that I know are interesting one way or another*:blobokhand: