Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [[Oooh, whoops D:]]
    Ch. 2101 The Gossip is Burning
    Guests coming from afar stay in the villa. The next day, the entire banquet is held in a large, open grass lawn behind the villa, the venue is set-up with a dance floor, a small band (orchestra), LED large screen, and all kinds of assorted delicacies and good wine.

Recreational facilities such as a race course, a swimming pool, a golf course, and other entertainment facilities were also prepared nearby for the guests to relax and pass the time.

The number of guests at the scene is not many, but each and every one of them belong to the top richest and aristocratic families, including some foreign well-known rich and powerful aristocratic families.

Originally, NX arrived very early, thinking that she could help but the result was that YR did not let her meddle for fear that she was tired.

MLL was worried that NX cannot cope with the Lu family’s chores (affairs), but the result is that NX did not encounter anything. YR not only did not made any demands of her but also told her many times that she is Lu family’s Xiao nainai. She entered into their doors as a wife to be doted on and spoiled, let the servants take care of these miscellaneous matters well, otherwise why should they be kept.

(Xiao nainai = small grandma, basically the wife of the master and madam’s son, the xiaoye, or young master, i.e. she is something like the young mistress)

So, NX actually became the most leisureliest and carefree. Carrying a glass of juice, she searched for a quiet place to sit and wait for the banquet to officially begin.

NX chose to stay near the shooting range, leisurely watching a group of young ladies shooting in the distance.

"NX, did you come with Aunt Lin?” Not far away, a person suddenly walks towards her, their tone sounds somewhat pleasantly surprised and very warm. It was not too startling, but just right.

Today NX is unusually high-profile, wearing a long, bright red dress, making her entire visage elegant and incomparably stunning.

Where she is sitting, even if nothing is enough, makes people incapable of moving their line of sight away from the scenery.

(My mom and I think it means that even though the scenery is plain, her presence makes it beautiful. It was worded weirdly in chinese.)

Even someone as calm and collected as LMY could not conceal the shock in their eyes at this moment.

"Mr. Li." Seeing the man’s arrival, NX politely greeted him back and afterwards, she returned by saying, "My aunt has not come yet. I came first."

"So it’s like that. Do you want to go over there and play together?“ LMY offered.

(Play in this context = shoot)

"Mu Yan-ge!" At this time, an abrupt female voice interrupted the dialogue between the two.

Appearing in a sweet, groose-yellow dress, a mixed-raced girl quickly ran over, possessively holding onto LMY’s arm she looked warily at NX’s face, “Are you the one that Mu Yan-ge is so crazy about, making him ignore me?”

Hearing this, LMY suddenly frowned. His face did not look good, “Lisa, do not speak nonsense. This is…”

“I know! Big Star NX! No one knows! Mu Yan-ge, I know that your vision is very high, is this the kind of woman you fancy?” The girl’s face is not convinced.

"Eliza! Xiao Xi is my friend!" LMY increased his tone, looking truly furious.

The girl named Eliza, that’s why she’s pie. However, it seems she was unwilling to give up, “NX, let’s have a contest. I heard your fans say that your marksmanship is very good and you personally did the “killer” shooting scenes. Won’t you come allow me to compare? 10 rounds, we’ll count the total score, whoever wins is Mu Yan-ge’s!”

LMY looked embarrassed and quickly went to NX’s side to quietly explain, ‘Sorry Xiao Xi, Liza has been spoiled by her family since childhood, is somewhat willful, and inaddition to overseas education since childhood her temper is quite straightforward. She does not actually have a bad heart.”

Not far away.

LJL originally was decorating the venue when he caught a glimpse of the scene not far away. Suddenly with the heart to gossip, he immediately called LTX to video call-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup will summarize 2104.第2103章 比试 though probably need to get some coffee or something first!

Looks like this will take me a bit....not my usual Chinese vocabulary.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Aiki, riyo, Lazy hypocrite and 4 others like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like someone beat me to it ahh. I guess I'll start on 2104? :blobpeek:

Vishaakha, riyo, zauberesel and 2 others like this.
  4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. well, that happened. I guess we should say which chapters we start working on in the thread before we start working on them...

riyo, Dnmrsh, Lazy hypocrite and 2 others like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya. Well it's alright, it just means we'll be finishing the summaries faster today than the norm. :aww:

6. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aiki - are you starting on 2105? If not I'll do it after I finish 2102 (about halfway done with that now)

riyo and akimisa like this.
  7. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure I can do it!

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    do we know what happened after the kiss with the guests?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! That's today's cliffhanger. :blobxd:

10. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    not a bad cliffhanger all things considered. What happens next should be a chapter of the "I can't believe it" and "She's LTX's wife!?" and so on anyway, so it's not that much of a cliffhanger...

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe her being acknowledged by the Zhuang's will also be found out since MLL is at the party.

12. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, right, there are plenty of people that don't know her relationship with the Zhuangs yet either. Well, that will probably come out at the party to the more general public as well then.

13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2102

"Ah Lie Lie! Brother, guess what I saw! On an occasion like today there's actually a rival who dares to challenge you! It's the Minister Li family's son! Ha Ha Ha, your rivals even got an upgrade! A full grade increase!"
    At that time LTX is still busy in the company, received a telephone call from LJL, watching the video from the phone, his eyes can no longer look away.
    His waifu... is so beautiful today...
    "Borhter... Brother, did you hear anything I said?" LJL looking at his brothers expression in the video, was decisively abused.
    "Damn it! I know your wife is beautiful today, but could you please move your eyes a little bit to the side and get a slight sense of crisis? Someone is trying to steal your wife again!"
    this "again" word... he couldn't bear to say it...
    On the other side, facing LM's apologies, NX didn't say anything except "out of the way."
    Eliza seeing LM was speaking softly with NX, got more angry "Hey, are you better in the end! I hate to sissies and thieves, we compete to win or lose, the loser exits, how we compete even if it's Flower arrangement, Tea art, Horse riding, or Swimming you can also choose to compete with that instead."
    LM didn't expect that Eliza would attack NX today, but also used so many old fashioned words, now filled with anxiety, worried about the impact on his image that he had worked on in front of NX for so long.
    However, in fact, he faintly has some expectations that NX will not care, so originally with his ability he can completely resolve this conflict, however, he didn't stop Eliza's behavior, instead he would like to see her reaction.
    NX didn't want to cause any misunderstandings, so she directly said "Miss Eliza seems to have misunderstoon something, I am only friends with LMY, moreover I'm already married."
    Eliza suddenly smiled, everyone knows that NX is single, how can she be married?
    She is this level of top artist, every move had been watched by countless eyes, if she is married it wouldn't remain a secret for long. (Ha! if only that were the case!)
    Eliza said "What? Are you afraid of being humiliated, so you deliberately said such things to prevent humiliation? Well, I'll admit you're married, even if you're married doesn't mean you don't have the idea of playing with LM, if you don't have a secret idea, then play once with me! If I lose I absolutely won't interfere with your business with LM!"
    NX gently fiddles with the cup in her hands, looks towards LM, but LM didn't have any intention of persuading Eliza.
    At this point there are more and more people gathering to watch.
    Waiting for a moment, seeing LM had no intention of speaking, NX's thin lips gently said "Ok, then let's shoot"
    Hearing this, LM's pupil's suddenly contract, didn't think that NX would actually agree.
    NX said that she was married, he also subconsciously thought that it was just an excuse to avoid conflict with Eliza.
    Eliza only knew that NX is good at shooting, didn't know that NX is the granddaughter of ZZR, more than once he's heard MLL mentioning that NX's shooting is superb, an even greater talent than ZRG.
    "What the hell! Sister-in-law promised, hey!" LJL still works hard as an announcer, giving his brother a live broadcast.

14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing that complicated lol. I just saw birthday being mentioned and thought "finally, XB's birthday! This should be cute, and maybe NX being his mother will finally come out". Didn't even continue reading that sentence since I figured I knew that it was XB's birthday...
    That's just the way my brain works when I read things though, I sometimes find I completely misread a sentence later on because my brain filled in the words improperly.

Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, you did say that you were doing 2101. My bad, I completely missed this post. :oops::oops:

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  16. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! :blobxd::blobxd:

Lazy hypocrite and dragonkin550 like this.
  17. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say LJL getting married seems pretty far fetch now. He is way too into being his brother's commentator. Idk if it's the bro con identity or not, but I can't see him being attached to anyone but LTX.

Side note, wonder if the XB gets to attend the party. He would look so cute if he did.

18. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author really good recently, often give us extra chapter.
    My current mood increase now. Already tired angry because shameless person. Before the author focused reveal bad people. Now the time NX shine. After waiting for long time, now no one can mistreated her. Just can't wait reaction of Lisa later. And LMY before he want to know NX reaction of Lisa action. He deliberately don't help NX get rid Lisa.

Can't wait midnight again, rarely I often woke up at midnight just because curious about update. I don't know why I just want to as soon as possible know the new chapter. HM update became my daily habit now.

19. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2104. Chapter 2103 Competition

· Lu Tian Xiao’s tone was somewhat displeased. “Camera lens”.

· “Ah? What about the camera lens?”

· Lu Tian Xiao, “Askew.”

· Lu Jing Li, “Ok, ok, ok, I’m wrong. I’ll just aim the camera lens at your wife”

· Lu Ling Li was talking and spitting up (related to drinking alcohol) . “You suddenly aren’t even a little worried. Your wife shoots this awesome, originally rapidly dispatching an opponent like jade (当初可是秒杀过关子瑶的啊, unsure how to understand/translate this) . Anyhow I really hope to see Ning Xi win and hit that person’s face! But wouldn’t winning seem like she’s vying for Li Mu Yan? Good entanglement.”

· At this moment, the ladies and gentleman in the shooting range’s vicinity came and gathered around. The crowd was interested in seeing a good side show of two women contending for one man.

· Before when Meng Lin Lang bought Ning Xi around these were all in madams and wives social circles. MLL thought to let NX learn strategies of the female masters of the household. She knew that Ning Xi and the Zhuang family’s relationship was a very small part of the married womens’ circle. Besides Li Mu Yan, these noble sons and young ladies all knew Ning Xi as being the face of China’s most popular celebrity.

· In upper class society, today’s sort of occasion fundamentally would have some entertainers to liven up the atmosphere. Ning Xi was counted as being the Lu family’s Golden Age older sister and was currently their highest performing artist, so inviting her to cheer on (the proceedings) was not strange.

· Just didn’t think that today this sort of boy/girl commotion would suddenly would break out, Ning Xi and Li Mu Yan?

· Ning Xi’s identity in the entertainment industry, coupled with her identity as the boss of Spirit, thinking of claiming a connection with Li Muyan (for the sake of higher status) is really overestimating her own abilities.

· "Eliza's shooting technique is very good, or she would not dare to put it to a test. She used this trick to fix several love rivals!"

· “Actually nobody else is her rival. Eliza is proficient in all sorts of things.”

· “Competing in this show, how can someone contend with this young miss Eliza who is a true blueblood. Eliza’s mother has the authentic blood of the F country imperial family flowing through her veins.”

· Li Mu Yan heard the assessment of Eliza given by the surrounding crowd, his heart wasn’t even slightly moved. From his childhood he saw way too many like Eliza, cookie cutter, cream of the crop, indulged, well taught young ladies, with a handsome exterior but the head was empty of skills/art, ultimately having dull spirits.

· Thinking of this, Li Mu Yan looked at Ning Xi. At the idea of her unexpectedly doing something for him, his hands which were hanging at the side of the body unconsciously tightened a bit.

· These few months he continually, very carefully made steady incremental progress, but didn’t pierce through that layer of paper, solely towards her. All along he couldn’t grab her and wasn’t confident.

· But he never expected today’s provocation, that Eliza’s fuss would unexpectedly have this type of thing which would lead him to unexpectedly reap a reward.

· At the time countless ideas were flashing through Li Mu Yan’s mind, the two peoples competition already started.

· Everyone’s attention was directed toward the two people.

· The competition sequence was one person shoots straight for 10 times, afterwards the total points are counted.

· 1st set; Eliza 9.7, Ning Xi 9.6

· 2nd set; Eliza 9.6, Ning Xi 9.5

· 3rd set; Eliza 9.8, Ning Xi 9.7

· Ning Xi continuously lagged behind Eliza these three sets. The surrounding people had expressions that they expected this. Li Mu Yan was unaware that he braced his back. Ning Xi was out of practice. The situation isn’t good but it was still early as there were still seven more sets to go.

· The competition resumed.

· 4th set; Eliza 9.2, Ning Xi 9.1

· 5th set; Eliza 8.9, Ning Xi 8.8

· 6th set; Eliza 9.4, Ning Xi 9.3

· Looking at these scores, everyone was somewhat flabbergasted.

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2104 - I lost
    If people didn't notice anything odd from the previous shots, then... By the time it was the sixth shot, almost everyone's eyes became skeptical. Well, is it a bit of a coincidence? Every time NX is 0.1 point lower than Eliza? Seventh shot : Eliza mind probably had been affected because she shot 3.4 points, NX immediately followed after with 3.3 points. Everyone was speechless. Is it their illusion? Why does it feel like NX is deliberately losing? It must be an illusion! Hitting the target by 0.1 lower every time, isn't that simply harder than hitting a perfect 10 every time?

Next... Eighth shot : Eliza 9.8 points, NX 9.7 points. Ninth shot : Eliza 5.5 points, NX 5.4 points. Tenth shot : Eliza obviously messed up and almost missed so she got 1 point, NX directly missed and got 0 points. At the tenth shot, the crowd watch NX casually pointed her gun at the air and deliberately shot an empty shot. Everyone was speechless again. If at this time they still could not see NX intentionally losing, then they must be blind. NX puts on the gun's safety latch, threw it at a nearby waiter, and raised her eyes while looking indifferently at Eliza, "I lost." Finished, her red skirt lightly flew(?). "You! You did this on purpose!!!" Eliza's face flushed with anger.

LMY blankly stood in place, his original boiling mood had suddenly been extinguished, it felt as if someone had poured cold water down his face. LJL who was watching the shooting felt as if his eyeballs were about to fall off, "F*ck me! Sister-in-laws pinching the soft peach skill is really at the limit! She obviously lost, but Eliza has been completely humiliated!" "I'll be right there." After LTX said these four words, he hung up the phone. He didn't want to wait any longer, he wanted to go see her.

The night was getting deeper, almost all the guests came(?), the atmosphere of the scene was getting more and more warm, the lawn dotted with lights that twinkled similar to stars, it gave off a feeling of an illusion. "Wow, it's so beautiful! In the past, LTX's birthday feasts were always held at the hotel, it was rigid and boring, didn't think that this time it would be so romantic?" "I bet you it's for Mrs. Lu!" One of the girl's face filled with admiration. "Is it true that Mrs. Lu will be attending tonight? Is it true? I don't believe it I don't believe it! Is LTX really married?" "I don't want to believe it either, but the message is accurate, it shouldn't be wrong, in fact, there was very early rumors, but the Lu's are too low-key, so far no one knows who the Lu Madam is! I went to ask LJL about the rumor, he said that his sister-in-law will be personally coming tonight!"

"My goodness! It looks like I'm going to be lovelorn!" "Far more than just you, I don't know how many women fell in love with LTX, okay? I also don't know which woman has such good luck, or should I say, I don't know which woman is so powerful, can even wrap a man like LTX around her finger, I've long heard that LTX treats that woman like a goddess..." Eliza had just lost face and was now still sulking, regardless of LMY trying to stop her, she rushed over to NX and began questioning, "NX, what did you mean? Did you deliberately humiliate me and Mu Yan brother?" Hearing this, NX's eyebrow slightly raised, while giving an perplexed expression, she replies back "Humiliation? The one who won was you Miss Lisa, where did the word humiliation come from?"