Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think we directly see her reaction, as only Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian were at the scene. I haven't reread that part in a while, so I'd have to do that soon.

alexfilia likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    i see!...thank you! <3 :X3: ...small question (the last one :D) ...do we ever see in flashbacks what happened to the final battle that led to the mc losing control and dying?

3. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not directly. There was a problem with Wei WuXian's memory as he incarnated/transmigrated, so he didn't remember too much of how he really died and some other things. I do think that other people tell him what happens, though, and I do remember some parts describing how he lost control and all that.

Shizuka15 and alexfilia like this.
  4. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind what I just said. I went back to check and it does describe the whole process.

Shizuka15 and alexfilia like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh may i ask what happened? *.*

6. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    It is pretty complicated. I will still add the spoiler thing in case anyone doesn't want to know so much details about it.
    Wei WuXian was in the middle of the fight when Jiang YanLi, his shijie, suddenly appeared. With this, his emotions overflowed and he lost control of his corpse army, just as one of the corpses attacked her. After she was attacked, she told Wei WuXian to stop the whole thing, and he did. Yet, after everything went still, a disciple who hated Wei WuXian swung his sword at him, but Jiang YanLi pushed him aside, resulting in the sword killing her instead. With this, Wei WuXian lost control completely and put together the Yinhu Fu (I have no idea how this will be translated, but it is an object made by Wei WuXian, making it easier to command corpses). After he killed a bunch of people, he was saved and taken away by Lan WangJi to a cave outside of Luanzang Hill, where Lan WangJi passed spiritual energy to him and tried to heal his wounds. As Wei WuXian was half-conscious at the moment, he repeated the phrase "get lost" over and over.
    Afterward, Lan WangJi went back to the Cloud Recesses to receive his punishment (he harmed thirty-three of his sect's people as he saved Wei WuXian). Wei WuXian went to Luanzang Hill again to destroy the Yinhu Fu, but ended up facing a siege and getting killed.

readerz, Aeli, Nikha and 2 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i knew that
    his sister died to save him when some dude tried to kill him at that clan meeting (but why didnt she use any cultivation tecniques to divert the attack is beyond me orz) ...then he lost it completly :cry: ...LWJ healing him was even sadder :cry: (there are lots of YT videos with that scene Q.Q) ...But i meant the scene where all the clans gathered together after 3 years and stormed Yiling ...he died cause he lost control (again) by getting ripped appart...i was wondering what triggered his loss of control that time

Nikha and kiara8 like this.
  8. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhh well then never mind. I don't think his death scene was specifically described anywhere.

alexfilia likes this.
  9. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, the whip belonged to his mother. She used it to tie him up with MC on a boat and forced them to escape together, though that is the last time they see her alive.

Nikha, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  10. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I thought, too. Did Baidu Baike lie to me???

alexfilia likes this.
  11. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still crying ITS SO COOL AAAAAAA
    I wish it was longer ;w;

K.san likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    If the mc was expelled from the lan clan school when did he cause LWJ headband to fall off?
    (or he already did and i didnt notice??)

Shizuka15 likes this.
  14. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    @K.san Thank you for the link! It looks gorgeous~

The headband thing happened after he got kicked out, during an inter-clan archery competition held by the Wen clan. MC's archery skills are top notch so of course he participated. It's also when MC first met Wen Ning.

Nikha, kiara8, K.san and 3 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see! ...thank you! <3 ....who got first place? ....did the mc and LWJ had a big fight again in front of everyone? (why did he pull it off?)

16. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember who got first place (or it if was mentioned at all?) but MC was teasing ML b/c that's what he does. Then, he noticed that ML's headband tie was kind of loose so he told ML. Of course, ML doesn't believe him, so MC reaches out and accidentally pulls it off. ML grabs it back and all his clan members go to comfort him about how this doesn't count, it was an accident so don't mind it too much, etc, while MC is literally has no idea what the big deal is. ML then leaves, not caring that the competition hadn't ended yet.

Aeli, Ddragonesse, Nikha and 3 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the mastermind cut the Nie guy leader into 5 pieces (i think his soul aslo got cut?) ...why not just kill him ?
    Also did he keep his corpse hidden somewhere? (how did his hand got out?)

18. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a way to try and prevent them from coming back from the dead to get revenge. Here, death is definitely not the end, as can be seen from MC's example. People who died with strong regrets can reanimate (it doesn't happen often, but it's still a possibility), but their body is a necessary conduit, so by separating the body, you can sort of prevent that from happening.

He split up the corpse so that it can't automatically reconnect itself and hid each part in a different place. Ideally, none of the parts will ever be found. It's strongly hinted that his younger brother found the hand and planted it at MC's starting village so that someone (he wasn't necessarily targeting MC at the time) will notice its abnormality and start investigating.

Aeli, Nikha, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    btw what happened to the Xue Yang guy?

20. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers here I feel like I have read the whole novel :D:LOL: Going for MTL, for all those funny and romantic scenes :X3:.

setsuna3025 and kiara8 like this.