LCD Taming Master

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Oct 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I prefer at least somewhat of a team effort. Though, if all the other characters are doing is getting in the way, then that's not what's really going on anyway. They basically just exist to hold the MC back or to make them look more awesome for overcoming all the difficulties created for them by lesser beings. At that point, its not really any different from any other loner MC. The other people are the equivalent of lawn furniture, not real characters.

2. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Just me or is anyone else getting an LMS vibe from this class lol

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll outfit all the NPC summoners in his guild with his new skill, and if he'll sell them to other players, or monopolize their power for his guild while he can.

Since it tells him the sincerity rating before he spends the marbles, why is he spending marbles on failed products? I mean, I'd understand if he didn't know what rating qualified as success, but as soon as he succeeded once, there'd be no reason for him to waste any more marbles ever.

Why didn't he go to Forlas Plateau to catch monsters for his quest? Those wolves were fairly high level as I recall, and fighting them would have been far more rewarding thanks to the first discoverer bonus.

I'd be surprised if the author didn't get the idea from LMS to be honest.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he checked those rare+ monsters and gave the "evolution possible" ones to his retainers.

I wonder if this will lock in its effect, and if he'll just use that same design for everything or try to get new ones. If its the latter, then I also wonder if he'll pay his guildmate, or lie again.

Also wondering why he didn't just look up something on the internet, practice it in real life and then use that in the game. And why he didn't use the artistic scores to judge which marble to use. After all, he could have probably gotten nothing but 'Great Success' on all of his green and blue marbles if he'd done so.

Also also wondering if he can instruct his guild's NPC summoners to gather monsters for him so that he can marbleize them and make talismans for their familiars. If he can, he totally should. It would greatly increase his grinding speed and strength his domain's military quite a bit.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Inherent Option – All combat stats +100" Isn't this a bit too strong for a common rank pattern? I mean, I know it doesn't mean much to Ian, but he's not the sort that would willingly use non-OP gear.

I think it would be better to limit the distribution to guild members. Its the guild's symbol after all. Plus, it gives the guild's summoners a decided edge against other guilds. It could also really help in recruiting low level players if they ever decided to stop being quite so elitist in their recruitment. If nothing else, they could just sell them in the guild's village in order to increase trade.

"An Inherent Ability can be granted to one random item amongst all the ones that you have personally produced." Judging by what comes after, I think this is a typo or a mistranslation. I'm guessing it was meant to say something like, "A random Inherent Ability can be granted to one item amongst all the ones that you have personally produced."

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to make the incredibly obvious connection between that item and the Lotus guild. It should be the less than an hour, but given the way this series has been going, it might take months.

Phantom Starlight likes this.
  6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    So the "Lotus" Guild doesn't use a lotus flower or the car for its logo. o_O

Plus Ian (by his retainer proxies this time) finds yet another undiscovered dungeon and still has no thoughts about inviting his guild "friends" to share the titles and double XP.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he doing the quest alone? There was no requirement to solo it and he's got a whole guild of players and NPCs that would be happy to help him. Plus, if he brings the NPC's, he doesn't even have to share the loot if he doesn't feel like it.

I wonder if the quest NPC lied to him.
    Yes, he's the center of everyone's universe so obviously the emblem has to relate to him first and foremost, and obviously no one else is qualified to share in his good fortune, even if he doesn't actually have the time or interest to exploit the dungeon himself and even if the dungeon was discovered by the guild's NPCs. Honestly, stuff like this is making it harder and harder to actually like him, and I've never understood what Harin sees in him.

8. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the legendary scene of in-battle evolution gonna happen to Ly?

9. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am assuming Ly will evolve into a hybrid of at least 2 of the Fenrir families - perhaps Fenrir Origin or Fenrir Apex.

10. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only describe this evolution in two words:
    Over Powered
    Also Ian now basically has a talking dog.

11. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 121: I wanted to see what the record is as the end. Why did it have to go to the girls talk. Poor Ian being suspected of possibly being a eunuch lol~

Is the next chapter going to start with him sneezing cos they're talking about him?

12. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking the question about Ian that I've been asking about almost every Korean MC I've seen...

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    What question? The eunuch thing? Lol

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 122: damn that was close. Just a few seconds more and they'd have missed the SSS. Now I really wanna see the reactions of all the other guilds when they see the time of the record~

15. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'd like to see is the rewards for the sss rank other than the title.

16. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good thing this is a korean novel... if this a CN i bet that we will get a full chapter on how they get the SSS rank and that is just a repetition of how they get the SS rank...

17. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is getting his own vlogger now, and will start making money. She is also getting him under contract right before he wins Attack King. This novel is turning into Emperor of Solo Play, without all the loner paranoia and angst.

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 123:
    Only 20% for the girl seems less. And 50% for production cost is a lot.

19. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy... Normies go blow up!

20. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    Taming Master getting himself tamed also...