LCD Reika-Sama (Kenkyo Kenjitsu)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zephron, Feb 7, 2016.

1. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's true as well.

2. josh1002

josh1002 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading it. Now I have Post Series Depression and have a need to write fanfic, writing a romance character for Reika starting on Middleschool and she'll have a secret relationship with him as he's the student council president.

Cue embarrassing delusions:
    Reika will be all "spring time of my youth" where the two of them are going to summer trips together, where they'll study together in his house instead of sending Reika to cram school(thus avoiding Dog Lover-Kun and Co.), they'll go out eating all kinds of food and where Reika will be pushed to exercise with him in the mornings because she got fat and she'll be eternally be jealous cuz he can burn fat easily. Reika's onii-sama will also be grilling him each and every time they meet, while his father will be sending him death glares all the time.

The guy will also be fiercely competitive on the Calvary Battle against Kaburagi in Middleschool because he keeps hearing people pairing Reika to him. He'll lose First and Second year, but Reika will be extremely supportive on the Third year, thus coming out victorious, prompting Kaburagi to continue Calvary Battles on his Highschool.

The two of them will keep getting closer and closer, but on the Second year of Highschool Reika will cause an accident, angering Pivoine, Kaburagi, and Wakaba. The guy, being the Student Council President, will interfere and save Reika, which will reveal their relationship to the whole school. With their secret out, the school is split into two sides. Cue even more drama

Ugh... I REALLY want to read it...

For real though, I think Kaburagi is the most likely candidate Reika will end up with. He has the most Flag Raising events and Reika just has more chemistry with him.
    Also, for anyone who has seen the RAWs, does this story end in chapter 292? It's just been 4 years since this started and I worry if it's been dropped or something.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  3. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    292 is currently the latest raw chapter but the story is far from over. That author hasn't released a new chapter in some time but that does happen occasionally.

4. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaburagi with the dunk. What did you expect, Reika-sama, bringing a dog doll with three heads? I'm just glad that he recognized it as a dog instead of a horse or something.

5. kari-no-sugata

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's not like the heads were attached... though just having unattached heads is perhaps a touch creepy.

Reika's (inner) line at the end is pretty much like a hoodlum/yazuka type challenging someone to a fight. It would be pretty funny if she actually said that out loud and didn't back down. I wonder how Kaburagi would react...

6. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaburagi would approve and gain like 15 affection points.

Most of the girls in the salon would faint.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to see Reika-sama saying something like:

"U wot!? Fite me mate!" I'm pretty sure Kaburagi would start laughing so hard he would fall on the floor!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    And then Reika-sama could kick him in the stomach~

8. josh1002

josh1002 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we're definitely going to get more story past Highschool huh? I wonder just how far... Till someone proposes to her? Till marriage?? KIDS???

9. kari-no-sugata

Reading List:
    Link
    Where the translations are currently, it's been about 11 years from the start. Where the latest raws are, it's about 10 months in-world further ahead. At the current pacing, the story might get to chapter 400 or something by the end of Reika's high school life.

10. josh1002

josh1002 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh... The author is either gonna go in depth into the days now or will be adding drama soon. That's a huge drop with the previous pacing speed. Thanks for the info though!

11. kari-no-sugata

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really just a trend that has been ongoing since the start: Reika's primary school era (6 years) takes about as many chapters as Reika's middle school era (3 years) which takes about as many chapters as Reika's first year in high school (1 year). The current translations are about half-way through Reika's 2nd year at high school and already has more chapters than Reika's first year in high school.

12. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been nice to see Reika do this kind of retort to Bakuragi : "as I am doing the chinese zodiac in costume for festivals, you are trying to recreate the history of Napoleon's big battles in reference to your emperor title. Last year was Berezina, this year is Leipzig, I really can't wait to see Waterloo next year when you come back from your cavalry battle exil..." :blobowoevil:

But I can't see the scaredy cat Reika saying something like this to his face :whistle:

Kaminomi, estelion and kari-no-sugata like this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd love to see Reika-sama saying that!!!

... It would be even more hilarious if Kaburagi had a flabbergasted face that said: "how did you know!?"

14. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohohoho That was great, Reika, GREAT! It made my morning before I had to go out into the cold, cold outside and make my way to boring, boring work.,

AliceShiki likes this.
  15. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohohoho! Oooho.... *I'm Dead* ..... *I am dying* I know I was dead but I am still dying...... THIS IS TOO GOOD!

Edit: You can hate me, but I hope next chapter is a reaction chapter.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    AliceShiki and Nyanko like this.
  16. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho!
    Paper fan is the best!
    I want to see Wakaba's thoughts on this incident. Will she be scared? Or will her afinity with Reika-sama reach new heights? Well, given her character, we all know what it will be.

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like Reika is the most dangerous person at the school that no one wants to mess with.

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Once Reika gets out her fan you know she means business. :aww:

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! This was incredible! I'm super sleepy, dying of headache and simply reading this chapter more than made up for it! Thanks for releasing it in such a fortunate day Este-sama!!! *glomps*

Reika-sama is truly a wonderful Ojou-sama, such kindness she shows~

ICe likes this.
  20. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohohoho

Now i want this chapter in another POV

pocketbear, ICe, King0Mik and 3 others like this.