Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows some spoilers about it? It's a japonese novel which is going to be adapted as an anime. Then i wanted know some things, like why MC was in class D, how the story is going and the romance.

Please someone can help!!

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know about this too! Anyone? Please give me some spoilers! And about MC, what is his past?

3. Yorina

Yorina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, oh this novel seems very interesting and I liked the anime!~ Aye, i want spoilers too(•̯͡.•̯͡)‎

4. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers, please, anyone? Q.Q I am enjoying a lot the anime!!

Wulin likes this.
  5. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll elaborate to explain a bit about the MC.

Read this at your own risk.

What's MC purpose in life? why he choose to be 50%man? what is MC true capability?
    - Smart
    The fact that he able to adjust his scores to get 50 correct out of 100 (50/100) for every test, that mean he's very smart and has super knowledge. He knew all the answer but only fill 50 correct and fill the other 50 wrong. most likely he have IQ more than 200

- Power
    The fact that he able to match/withstand with Horikita's brother (seitou kaichou) which is the master of martial arts (judo, karate, taekwondo, etc) in just 50% of his condition and even also compete with his speed, this mean he has super physical ability that most likely suspass the seitou kaichou

- Strength
    He have greater strength than Sudou who has the scored the highest strength in his class. Ayanokouji was wrong to ask Sudou what the average grip strength was and scored too high to place himself second in the class and not average

==========

Ayanokouji life is full of mystery even his background and his past/childhood life is not even revealed yet. even all people in his class didn't know his background.

He got a bit of amnesia about his past life

The only person who know his past is Sakayagi Alice as his childhood friend. she's indebted to MC because MC save her life in past (8 years ago) but MC forget about her coz his amnesia

The only thing we know about MC past life so far that MC was raised in a room called "white room". That room probably was created by his father. there's no background or evidence yet that his father is madsciencetist or something. The White room itself also still not revealed and remain mystery
    but MC did running away from his father make me wonder if his father use him as guinea pig (this is just a guess)

The key to unlock MC past life is alice as MC's childhood friend. there also high posibilities that she also know the white room

Tl;dr: we need alice route to know what his childhood life

I'll post some spoiler from vol.6 too later since the story is getting good..

6. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for vol.6 of the LN.
    I'll explain about Kushida, the two-faced girl. She is pretty much corrupted.

Read on your own risk.

- Kushida actually wants to be friend with everyone but being friends with so many people is kind of tiring
    - So she vent those things by posting about it online without using any real name
    - Somebody leaked out info and revealed Kushida´s name
    - The thought of everyone finding out gave her a meltdown and she basically went 100% on sharing all the info she had
    - chaos happen again
    [​IMG]

More details about Kushida x Horikita Suzune, and the reason why Kushida dislike Horikita.
    - She goes to same middle school with Suzune but not same class
    - She believe every people have talent, and her talent is gaining trust from everybody, thats why she want to befriend all people.
    - People in her school begin to trust her greatly and tell her everything. make her almost have all information about their secrets. and she begin to trash talk some people behind their back
    - Some people beginning to hate her
    - She leak all that information to back door school BBS
    - The information gone public, the school became chaotic, until it became to big. the school finally decide to cover it and pretend it never happend. but Kushida credibility gone nose dive and became the most hateful person in school
    - Meanwhile Suzune doesn't even give a shit about that incident and doesn't even remember.
    - She want to repeat it in high school (befriend everyone). but meet with the only one people from her middle school suzune. and afraid she will tell the other about the incident.

[​IMG]

Now you know why Kushida is pressing Ayanokouji (the MC) and keep looking a chance for her to befriend with Horikita.

7. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!
    What happened in vol. 4/5? Don't remember which one is, but I want know about how the MC showed his dark side. And did the MC's childhood friend helped MC? Or said something to him?

Wulin likes this.
  8. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, on those volume we learned about Ayanokouji OPness and a bit of his past.

As for MC's childhood friend, I assume you mean Alice, yes? (Pic related)

[​IMG]

The only person who know his past is Sakayagi Alice as his childhood friend. she's indebted to MC because MC save her life in past (8 years ago) but MC forget about her coz his amnesia.

It's still unclear though about his past though. Hopefully, we can get more of the details in the future volumes.

9. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Alice. I want know how did we learn she is his childhood friend? Did she tell?

10. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a hint. Ayanokouji doesn't remember Alice, but Alice is still remember Ayanokouji.
    Let's see, I'll explain more about this.

Read on your own risk
    Ayanokouji life is full of mystery even his background and his past/childhood life is not even revealed yet. even all people in his class didn't know his background.

Apparently, he got a bit of amnesia about his past life

The only person who know his past is Sakayagi Alice as his childhood friend. she's indebted to MC because MC save her life in past (8 years ago) but MC forget about her coz his amnesia

The only thing we know about MC past life so far that MC was raised in a room called "white room". That room probably was created by his father. there's no background or evidence yet that his father is madsciencetist or something. The White room itself also still not revealed and remain mystery.

Ayano was sort of "created" by his father, and he despises the man. He want to defeat said man, and one of the ways he want it to be is for Ayano himself - the perfect creation - to be beaten.

Alice was someone that Ayano saved - she's still alive as a cripple and not dead because of his actions - and wanted to repay him. Alice wanted to repay him, thus she works to defeat him.

TL;DR: The key to unlock MC past life is Alice as MC's childhood friend. there also high posibilities that she also know the white room

11. notAlone

notAlone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can anyone tell if Ayanokouji is going to destroy that Ryūen guy. I saw the latest episode and just want to know about it.

12. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so basically what you mean is that Ayanokoji wish was to be defeated? and arisu is the one thats gonna do it?

13. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in the future volume. Vol.1-5 mainly only contain the "character development among Class D" so far.

Class D is fill with mainly a mixed group of dull, undisciplined "outcasts" and socially inept folks, regardless of academic performances. Feels like curriculums and social track records matter more. It can be seen from the main characters background so far in the anime:
    - Horikita supposedly able to get into Class A, but due to her anti-social behavior, she was placed into Class D
    - Kushida could at least got into Class B, but placed into Class D mainly because of her created a serious case of fighting in middle school. (Not revealed yet in the anime)
    - Sakura case was maybe because of her "needless" hobby & self-esteem issue
    - Akanokouji is the oddest case that "people had best not to know", even though he should have been in Class A with his full potential

Etc etc.

I'll explain the relation between characters more later.

There is still only few explanations so I can't be sure about it. Ayanokouji and Arisu's past is still mystery up till now.

14. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is kinda interesting:

[​IMG]

Question: [Are people equal?]

Alice/Arisu answered:
    [Just like there are geniuses and ordinary people, the inequality in people exist.
    The talent that people have since they have born is permanent and it can't be covered by efforts. Is not that a solid proof that people are unequal?']

Perhaps, she only want to proof something like she is a "true genius" and she, a "True Genius" can defeat Ayanokouji, a "False Genius"?
    Or maybe she want to say that a person with effort can win a false genius?

Speculation... Speculation~

Scarlet Feather, Fiorisi and Paoale like this.
  15. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So vol. 1-5 is basically a prologue to the story?

16. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    No, saying it as prologue is not fully correct. It just the main focus of the story is the about Class D and how they overcome any troubles/issues that coming upon them.

The conflict against Class C have become more intense on the vol.4 and 5.

Paoale likes this.
  17. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    So we can expect it to be a 13-15 volume story?

18. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps so, if they keep the pace as intense as right now.

Volume 1 and 2 is more of a introductory story so it would be a slow start but it becomes so intense from v3 onwards. V5 ended with shocking turn of events such as Ayanokouji showing his true skill at the final event against Horikita's brother (Horikita's brother was a monster too and makes you understand how high his potential is compared to Horikita).

v3 is survivor island story. v4 is the event on the ship. v5 is sports day (Sudou x Horikita development starting on here ;) and Sudou shows his ability to raise class D overall points), and v6 is test event against class-C (Ayanokouji forming his own group from here, exclude Horikita and Kushida)

19. Dgus22

Dgus22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow horikita x sudou?? :( damn why not ayanokouji....this is real dude??:(

Sweetformy_Games likes this.
  20. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Horikita x Ayanokouji ship has been sunk ever since Horikita suspect Ayanokouji "OPness". (You can see it in the anime in the end of eps.6).
    As for Sudou. Later, in the vol.6, Sudou is the only one who allowed to call Horikita's first name Suzune.

Mind you, this is just character development. No romance attached.