LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Arkeus i always read your name as archaeus as in the archaeus region :p

2. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then what about continuing the Heartsword art to deepen his experience in fusing Heartforce into swordarts?
    since the whole point of the Heartsword art was to teach the user how to imbue Heartforce on their own sword-arts.
    reference = book29 chapter32

his initial issue with the Heartsword art is that it was too complex and he lacked sufficient Heartforce.
    but now he lacks neither with his Omega sword art and heartforce thats on-par with average 4th step heartforce cultivator.
    theoretically he should be able to learn Heartsword art up to the 10th stage now which he already has a copy of.

on a side note, Ning has only mastered the 7th stance, or otherwise it wasn't stated.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Saitama.sensei likes this.
  3. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I complete agree! He doesn't even bother looking over emperor mirrorsnows sword art that can transcend both space and time whereas his can only transcend space for now [Book 30 Chapter 31] its like IET got ning those sword arts just to show us he has so many legacies but then poof they all disappear and he only makes him train by himself to improve his brightmoon sword art and complain about lacking the treasures and skill for the hegemons secret art

Edit: he can actually transcend space mostly because his northbow swords got upgraded from that sand core inside the hegemon outsider and not because he made a major breakthrough in his dao

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Arcturus and Sherrynity like this.
  4. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    IET probably forgot about them

5. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah that's what I thought at first too but if he really did forget about them then how come he mentions them (albeit rarely) in later chapters

6. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    He may remember the names of the techniques but it's likely that IET forgot about some of the specifics. And I haven't seen him mention the Heart sword Art in ages.

7. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he just mentioned the emperor of the heart sword art in the recently translated chapter :p but yeah I agree IET probably forgot the specifics.. back when ning was being assassinated by that death sworn from the young flame clan, immortal floatcloud.. I remember IET describing him as 'a bald elder' but a couple chapters later when floatcloud was actually attacking ning IET wrote something along the lines of 'his white hair fluttering about' so yeah IET has a terrible memory

8. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone remembers back as well to when Ji Ning became a sword lord through one of the stances of the heartsword, the brightshore hegemon said that "when he finds his own Dao and his own path, he should merge his heartforce and his sword-arts together and pour them both into his Dao".
    I think in all likelihood Ji Ning is planning to reach the fourth step hence finish off his omega sword dao without any external influences then start the integration process.

9. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I was planning to take part in the Reddit Short Story Contest and change an arc. I am thinking of one of these:

1. Yu Wei's death
    2. Ji Ning falls for Su Youji
    3. Ji Ning transmitting legacies from other owners (eg. Starseizer Hand)
    4. Ji Ning's daughter/ disciples adventuring.

Any ideas?

10. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely number 2. The flame fairy is way better waifu material then the rainbow flame fairy lol
    Or number 1. Make yu wei not die and have ning reach the peak cause he just wants to. Then maybe have a 3 p with the flame fairy (just kidding lol)
    But I'd still prefer number 2 over 1 or the others

Arcturus likes this.
  11. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ji ning in third step or still second in the current chapters.

12. Awe 128

Reading List:
    Link
    Its true that they can transcend space and time but ning's path is gathering all types of sword arts and making a perfect sword dao that contains all the different sword truthes.
    Currently he's still in the second step and upgrading his five sword intents.
    So every other sword art can only be a minor reference to him and nothing more.

13. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    still second step. all 5 stances have been upgraded but the omega intent still needs an upgrade. I'm sure the upcoming "calamity" *cough* power-up excuse *cough* will get him to the next level. probably at a crucial time when he needs it.

Saitama.sensei, Arcturus and Awe 128 like this.
  14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning is a real dick sometimes. He could have informed his friends that he's a heart force cultivator for a while. You know, since their souls all basically operate at a speed multiple times the speed of light. Just send them a quick soul transmission and then they'd know instantly. Instead, he chooses to show off st their most terrifying moment

15. Indy

Indy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I agree that Ji Ning is an asshole but the blame falls to IET too.

All of his characters somewhat disregard the others around him simply because IET's constantly forgetting about them.

It annoys me far more though when IET adds new characters just for them to show up for a chapter or two then never been seen ever again. (Cough cough, all of Ji Ning's disciples).

The Three Realms are all but completely forgotten, going back to them would make for something quite relaxing and enjoyable, especially at the end/beginning of books. Instead, we just hear about how 'Ji Ning's primal twin occasionally visits'.

grr

16. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't even use them as references lol that's the problem (at least it's not mentioned to the readers). He got them and was super happy but then just forgets they even exist.. ok maybe while he's meditating on his ship flying through the star flow river or what ever for 300,000 years he thinks over them but IET should at least mention it. He spent so long explaining how amazing those sword arts were and then he just doesn't mention them again when ji ning actually gets them

17. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We'll (besides the heartsword art) they just lost their usefulness. Ning's sword arts are more advanced than the "amazing" ones he was happy to have at the world level. And I'd bet IET is just waiting for the right time to bring the heartsword back into the limelight.

18. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading your comment, I want to give my piece of doubt as if IET will bring the Heartsword back. I mean, Ning hasn't even gone back to the Brightshore Empire after a long while (he still has the Alien Retainer though) but not even a mention of the fusion of Heartforce+Sword, then we might as well not get one in the next 200+ chapters.

Just to note the first foresight to the Northbow Swords was way back when Ning went to look for Chaos Water, we should get another foresight for the Heartsword now if we want some of that later on.

19. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Awe 128

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm i don't think you mean it but that just unreasonable hate.
    He can't pay attention to EACH and EVERY minor detail that is in the story.
    It is very enough that he skims through it in a general way.
    If you pay attention to all the details you stop enjoying just forget all that mate.