LCD The Avalon of Five Elements

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Ryuubii, Mar 7, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only he weren't so ungrateful for her kindness and understanding after he destroyed her precious heirloom he wouldn't be in so much trouble with her now ;)

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that he's underestimating the role his team will be playing. Also, he should really ask the people he wants in his team rather than just assuming that they'll join.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to wonder about the quality of their instructors if this is how the elite of their school deal with a sudden attack. Especially the guy who blinded everyone. That sort of thing is fine in a duel, but its basically the same as murdering your allies on the battlefield.

Also wondering if he'll ever have to deal with the political ramifications of attacking all those rich young heirs, and if their families dare to offend his master's wife.

4. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 168, woah, i can't stand those cliffhangers, i want to know what will happend asap

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    160: Was she wearing a mask when he was turned into a streaker? If not, and they've known each other since they were children, then how come neither of them recognized the other at that time? Especially him, since he's likely been obsessing over the incident.

162: With all the wounds its taking, and the speeds its moving at, how are they all not being showered in its blood? How are none of them being infected?

I wonder if the blood bandage is turning him into a blood cultivator.

163: Why aren't they heading to the embroidery workshop? And why are they training hard? Light, or meditative training would be fine, but if they tire themselves out, and are then attacked by another mantis, or even something a bit weaker, then they won't be able to fight back.

You know, since blood cultivation doesn't seem to have been affected by the loss of spiritual energy, why didn't blood cultivators take over the world? They had a much more developed system than the elementalists by the look of things. Or is that who's causing the blood catastrophe? It would make more sense than an apocalypse cult of some kind I suppose.

164: It strikes me as a bad idea to sacrifice so many veterans. Reliable people are far too valuable in a situations like that.

167: I expect that the bandages will protect him, and that he'll gain greatly from this.
    Sorry, I fell a bit behind on this series. If you're asking about anything beyond 167, I haven't read it.

Demonic Spoon and Rreelentless like this.
  7. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    author did his standard thing and completely changed the game.

8. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda bullshit chapters - send experts on death mission ; MC comes back safely ,presumably doesn't share info of his discoveries with Higher-ups. That someone guy that was battling with red bitch ,what happened with him?!?
    Arching fishing back sooounds sooo stupid and the move is "turning back to your enemies to deal enormous DMG" sounds soo bad to be used against any sensible cultivator / beast / enemy.
    Were those chapters published one after the other in a single day by author?

Disliking the MC more and more.
    Atleast the comic relief of the sand puppet is awesome.

9. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    172 - Yea, him not sharing info right away is pretty dumb. Also not sure how his back became 9 meters long and left an imprint recognizable as such, if that makes sense.

I do enjoy this story for the most part though.

10. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I binged like 120 chapters. I put the novel on hold around 154. Is the war with the blood shit still going. So far the story is okay. I just feel like half of it you can cut out and not miss nothing. We know more about that wood element dude his name like Duama or something than fatty.

11. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link

Yea it's still going on.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if hitting the ground with that technique, and that much of that type of power, will wind up destroying the blood poison in the ground.

Also wondering how people will react when they find out that he's opened all of his palaces and residences in such a short time. Especially his self-proclaimed rival.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't get why he didn't at least tell them that there were people controlling and causing the blood catastrophe. Maybe he would have if they'd refused to reward him if since he didn't bring back any intel?

Also, I thought he did use the movie bean? Right before he killed that elementalist that was being turned. Or did it get destroyed during his own transformation? If so, then I wonder how his clothes survived. They didn't say anything about him arriving naked after all.

Why does she think that the MC survived that? Wouldn't the logical conclusion be that he was destroyed along with all her other would-be creations?

14. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty weak arc. Those side characters exist to be just " hur dur MC IS SO AWESOME".
    Two whole chapters for that. Whawt's next ? Side kicks find yet again their resolution ??
    I have yet to see a truly "bad-ass scene" in this novel ,so I can look forward to something awesome happening when I read it.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's going to inexplicably hide everything from his Master too? I mean, it wouldn't do if everyone knew that he had the cure for the current catastrophe now would it? Or for someone who might actually be able to help him to know about his internal injuries? No no, we couldn't have that.

"Between the two sides of the war, one side was well-prepared and the other side was ill-prepared. Even an outsider like Ai Hui could sense that the outcome of the war was obvious. " Yes, especially when one side doesn't even know they're in a war because someone refuses to tell them, in spite of knowing for days, suspecting for weeks, being paid more than 10 million for the information and supposedly being on their side

Demonic Spoon and Haiku575 like this.
  16. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    She probably recognized the back imprint :ROFLMAO:

Demonic Spoon likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it specifically said that she didn't think he did it.

Wujigege likes this.
  18. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, then there is no reason, like you said, that she would think he's alive.

178 - meh

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the beginning of the chapter, she mentioned that he had four palaces, but later on she was shocked that he had four palaces. The author needs to make up his mind.

That is a very good question. Why aren't they attacking Fatty? Even if they're not interested in Lou Lan, they should be super interested in Fatty who should be like a blazing beacon of elemental energy right now.

20. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    179 - Things I disliked in this chapter;
    All of them getting distracted in a fight, zoning out and not dying because of it or getting seriously injured.
    Taking the time to compare Shi Xueman to a whale :confused::confused::confused:
    Needlessly commenting on how soft her thighs are and how white her neck is (in the middle of a fight no less)
    Seriously...
    Also I thought he owed her 80,000,000 not 8 million, and those guys they tied up are all probably dead right?
    And I can't even picture how he wrapped his limbs around her and did anything at all after that.
    180 - So he arching fish backed into a bunch of ants (in the air)? He losses consciousness, she wakes up in the middle of this (still in the air), gets triggered and attacks with her eyes closed? Is that accurate?
    The end of the chapter... really...
    181 - Food talk, meh
    182 - Why haven't all the people gathered into shelters yet? I mean they probably should have a long time ago.