Misc The Summary Sermons

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by MangoGuy, Sep 8, 2017.

1. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! MangoGuy here!!
    What is this thread about? And why is this under the community creations section?
    Ever read a summary on NU and thought,"Now that was informative asf!"? Well, here is your chance to correct them summaries!
    BUT!! Why do a serious job at summarising some of your fav novels when you can have even more fun?
    Introducing the Summary Sermons!
    The thread where you can post FUNNY, and often nearly NSFW in what you are hinting to summaries.
    Please note the term funny. Your summary should be as informative in the context of the series as funny, even if the series is serious. Well, if not funny to the extent where it chokes you...At least don't JUST give a serious summary. Just look at HH for a better idea( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    PS: Please expect a lot of perverted jokes in here. However, clean comedy can also be expected...You seriously want that?

2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Adolescent Adam
    The average story of a Japanese highschooler who is surrounded by an astonishing male to female ratio.
    But what's in it for us? Well...The kid got the eyes for the moves.
    Where a single gaze can cause countless beauties to sway!
    For being in his sight causes lower men to stand tall!!
    Cum, embark on the journey that let's you know...human,demon,angel and machine- Nothing separates them(and their bodies) when the time comes to mark their territory for themselves!
    PS: There is a catgirl in there.
    PPS: And a girl in dipers. No pedophilia involved.

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Against The Gods
    Yun Che had to jump off a cliff because everyone in his world was after the ball he had! That ball which
    could invigorate any man and woman in the world!
    But what does he find when he arbitrarily gets reincarnated? Well, other than the trash talk and xianxia stuff...He got luck! And I mean lady luck.
    Watch Smooth Che fuckluck himself out of situations no one can, all thanks to his supremely powerful armor and the sword of plot!
    But wait!! There is more to this series! Because the world he gets reincarnated into is populated with more number of godly creatures than any temple, to the point where a goddess( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) herself is forced to acknowledge the mysteriousness of the world! And did I mention that these gods absolutely LOVE giving a certain someone some major power boosts?
    Read on as Smooth Che goes from one place to another, using his supreme acting skills to always make people believe that he had died, only to come back stronger. And did I mention the number of jade white ice cold sub zero kingdom destroying earth shattering heaven defying one-dimensional beauties in the series who are only there so that he gets powered up due to them? Yup...God Of War fans know what I am talking about when I say power up.
    PS: He is also a doctor. So expect him to have a lot of knowledge about biology. To the point where...no spoilers. Just know that a loli gets it, and for a LOT of times...and she is in command. Yay to girlpower!!

AMissingLinguist, Blitz, Noor and 3 others like this.
  4. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
  5. sapassde

sapassde [Big Rock] [Double Clown]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:

EDIT:shouldn't someone do the summary thing?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    AMissingLinguist and Green Apple like this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Drakaos

Drakaos Member (Patriarch?) of the Anti-Qidian Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Release That Witch
    Roland(who even cares about his real name?) gets reincarnated into another world. So? Well...He wasn't a shut-in NEET in his last life! And he proves that the amount of studies you do in your life is directly proportional to the number of girls you can keep with you in yur next life! #Hope
    But wait! These girls get taken into the Roland's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where they are taught the basic sciences and are then pushed to major in a particular field that they are naturally inclined to. That's it? Hell no! What reincarnation is fun without random churches with shady businesses(RL could also be a reincarnation~) and of course...the politics and science!
    The Big Bang Theory of CN novels(expect less comedy and more girls) comes packed with your choice courses especially regarding chemistry and the subject that everyone of us is taught in depth in school- weaponry!
    But RtW is more than that...It is about fans fighting for their best girls, with every girl in stock! It is also about you always trying to comment in the next chapter section without commenting in the same chapter cuz why not~ Oh, and did I mention that witches can't bear kids? In a medieval Europe setting with no sight of condoms...By the way, he does design a couple of bras for the students of the school. And he is actively trying to increase the population of the town(?) he rules.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Sound like heaven? Pack your bags, and set forth for Border Town- The one place where everyone conveniently forgets the god that they have been believing in for years immemorial, in just 100(?) short chapters!
    PS: Unfortunately, RtW was hit by cyclone Qidian.

10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoi! Yaoi! Can't forget that one.

AMissingLinguist and Blitz like this.
  11. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Desolate Era
    Ji Ning lived a far from happy life on Earth, and the heavens take pity on him. He gets reborn into a far more wonderful world into a comfortable life~
    Where his parents die when he most needs them,
    Where his servant dies in the cruelest of ways,
    Where you kill and say that you are very merciful,
    Where his first love leaves him in a tight time,
    Where you being weak means you not being,
    Where his wife is killed in the saddest of ways,
    Where his disciple is forgotten for books on an end,
    Where his luck only works when the author says,"Who cares?"
    And you just read him calling himself kind.....
    Dude! You are a sword cultivator? Since when are swords kind?
    Since when does a heart that follows a sword to stay unimpressed,
    Gain the magnanimity to create its own world?
    Since when does a heart that stays true to the Dao,
    Get chaotic when the face that hides it is burnt crisp?
    Since when has it been that everyone uses c as a unit of speed,
    Though light could be faster or slower in your realm?
    Ask these not, and you shall pray
    For the OverLord Ren to show you the Way!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping that someone would chip in but...I am seriously considering to call the thread Mangos' Summaries if this goes on~~
    You know that I dont do yaoi. I only summarize what I read~~ Why don't you do it?

AMissingLinguist and sapassde like this.
  13. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
  14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I welcoome criticism!!

15. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, tl dr

basically it's clickbait.

16. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    only sense online

a guy gets transgendered in a plotless vr game.

since being transgendered- the guy has become the girliest character in the game

crafting... sexy cosplay... crying... and adventures - oops sorry no adventures. the little sis does the adventures.

this is clearly a warning against playing traps in vr games- because your brain will instantly be changed to the gender you are playing.

17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them are well done but the DE one is a bit spoilery so maybe brackets.

18. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    My Wife Is A Beautiful CEO
    Follow Yang Chen in his quest to escape from the burden of working and making money by catching hold of conveniently rich/well-placed women who are virgins for a far more amount of time than normal considering their booty and bounty while he tries to come to terms with his past that sounds far less interesting than that one big 11 member orgy that a certain @Bigbrohasdrugs mentioned in his review. And I trust that guy!
    But wait! He is actually a Harward graduate who is a mutton seller- That is one badass beta! But then you come to know, that is actually not a beta!He is selling mutton because that is what the plot needs him to do! 'Cuz he is alpha asf! In a book where the catch phrase is,"I don’t like to be threatened!",you see that the imaginary(?) region of China where the story is set in is...A neighbourhood far worse than Gotham!

In a story that is filled with innumerable number of life-like characters, with a suspicious number of them being women and even the men acting like women...you begin to wonder...In a world where there are more women than men, won't a harem and the ensuing orgy be justified? #SayYesToGirlChild
    And then there is this woman who made me call this series 'My Mistress is a Mafia Boss'.

19. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the tags...I guess that I should add even more tags.
    EDIT: Done! I added some more tags.
    The non-spoiler,unbiased summary that I was talking about in the convo is a no-go on NUF. It's just not the right place.
    EDIT 2: Further explanation for DE. I decided to go for more sarcasm than toilet humor for that so..you can't get sarcasm without knowing what it is aimed at~~

20. sapassde

sapassde [Big Rock] [Double Clown]

Reading List:
    Link
    Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku
    follow Satou as he becomes a god in the 1st chapter
    in an adventure(?) to cook with fantasy ingredients he seduces all lolis and onee-sans while delaying the inevitable snu snu with his never ending harem
    PS:don't expect any hardships except for his harem trying to get to his bed

AMissingLinguist and MangoGuy like this.