LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the monster that usually need a party to kill can be kill by her alone than that means that she is really strong... and she if i'm not mistaken said that she accidentally kill all the people that enter the dungeon... so with that i can assume that the france SS ranker already killed by her... so with that it's not just the monster that can't do anything to her even ranker can't do a thing to her either...

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A SS rank dungeon that specifically aligns with her powers. This is like Kang Shin being in a thunderstorm. She's literally in her element. Once again fire girl is a SS ranked fire user. Her power is uniquely suited to not accidentally being killed by the girl.

3. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i never said ilina is stronger than shin... what i said is ilina is strong enough to kill other SS rank that france SS ranker for instance... and i said that the prime minister doesn't have a clue of how strong shin and his team are and that is including hwaya... the prime minister know that hwaya is a SS ranker with fire ability but i still think that the prime minister think that hwaya is not strong enough to resist ilina ability or relying on the fact that ilina is a child hwaya would be careless and accidentally killed by ilina... remember that even when shin is confident that he can resist ilina's ice he still take precaution by sending ruyue first...

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The leader of Russia wouldn't know if she killed France's SS ranker in the first place. He just knows they went in the dungeon and didn't come out. The Prime Minister also does have a clue how strong Hwaya is. She's been fighting all across the world and he knows that she's SS ranked. Basically there's no reason why the guy would think that a child could accidentally kill Hwaya.

Also Shin was doing that so that he wouldn't scare off the child not because he was cautious against her.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  5. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Prime Minister doesn't have to be corrupted by demon, to have his outlook. Awaken are a source of power and SS-Rank are like having Nukes and if you can persuaded or eliminate them, the better your standing you have on the international stage.
    Shen's group is like terrorists running around with Nukes and have the power to topple countries if they wish.

She would liking to have power in the SSS range, since all those ice monsters should have resistances to ice base effects. She is the most ill suited for this dungeon.

elengee likes this.
  6. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does i ever said that the prime minister know that the france ss ranker is dead ? if i said that then i'm mistaken but what i really meant was the prime minister is intended that ilina kill that france ranker... and with what ilina said she already did albeit accidentally coz she can't control her power... yes the prime minister know that hwaya is strong and an ss ranker... but ilina is also strong and she also an ss ranker and she is in her element... ordinary people would think that even though fire melt ice... ice can also extinguish fire... we as the reader know that hwaya is absurdly strong but do the prime minister know that to???

well after re read yes i was mistaken about shin being cautious...

7. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that what i initially felt but when a lot of people implying that having ice ability in an ice dungeon making her stronger in killing ice monster i just get carried along...

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There's various points that are of importance though, one is her mental state before she got the powers which would've been entirely disconnected from the world and having no attachment to anyone.
    All of a sudden, her meaningless life finds meaning in 'assisting' the hero.

Two, being that she does not know of the dungeons, the fact that the mantis queen said that Gates are being made and they're pretty much kidnapped and made to fight the Hero (she mentioned the hero being in cahoots with someone/something).
    Now, what if those 'visions' that people get to see when they gain a power, or the dreams that Ciara is having are manipulated by a certain being that is indeed trying to manipulate the Hero but can only do so through her, distorting her obsessive search for meaning to living by showing her various scenarios where she's part of his Harem / has his kid. And plays a huge role in the greater scheme of things.

9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol~ dumb shin will still pay gold over that haha
    Shin's wolf could probably give her some tips as well~

10. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was figuring on First Dungeon too, but I forgot about Deific Manifestation. I'm betting you'll be right about that.

I still think Pepper got robbed here though. He was a total bro through two difficult event raids and he got stuck with a Soul Contract and the Second Dungeon. This girl shows up and is basically guaranteed the First Dungeon and no contract simply because she's female and relatively young.

11. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a novel for a reason. Only females are treated nicely, or shitty (depending if she is a bit**). All male characters are treated as side characters, especially if it's a harem novel lols

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I just wish that she'd gotten her invite first and he had gotten relegated to the Second Dungeon due to a lack of available invites to the First Dungeon. Though, now that I think about it, his dad and Ye Eun should still have three invites between them, just lying around. Are they also saving them for members of the MC's harem?

13. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is this Illiana? Did they mention that? It's sad she caused the death of her parents. Will she get attached to shin like ludia?

14. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's already awakened so she already has a class, and we don't know if it's possible to change classes.
    Shin could pretty easily help her (and the rest of his party members) get the Elemental Contract skill, since he could set up the magic circle for them and teach them the chants to use it.
    It would also be a good idea to wait for her to farm for and eat the frozen crystals that boost freezing energy affinity and resistance.

Also, I'm fairly sure Elementalist's various 2nd class awakening 'promotions' should be split between physical, like Elemental Swordsman or Elemental Spearman, and magical, like Elemental Magician or Elemental Priest.
    Since the physical promotion likely requires getting the Spirit Aura skill to High rank, I think the magical promotion would have a corresponding magical skill. Something that alters magic into Elemental magic (with a capital E), since Elemental magic is apparently superior to normal magic, being harder for Mana absorption type Bosses to absorb, among other reasons.
    The point being, if Ilina contracted an Ice attribute (presumably High or Unique ranked) elemental spirit, she could have it fuse with her mana/magic/some sort of magic item like a staff or a bracelet she could constantly wear, in order to have it regulate her mana to prevent her from losing control and accidentally hurting anyone else.

15. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Did his father get his 2nd invitation privilege already? Isn't Ye Eun still lower level that Shin? So she should only have her 1st invitation available.

16. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    She can get a sub-class at silver and gold ranks (maybe platinum), like how Shin got collector and tamer.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're referring to what I said, then yes, his father has two invitations and Ye Eun has at least one. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she's got two too. I seem to remember it saying that she had hit fifty and the dungeon had finally started giving her elixirs for solo boss kills, which would mean that she has a second invitation. So basically, they've got five of the things lying around, gathering dust (if we include Shin's) and yet, Pepper didn't rate even one of them because Shin isn't gay.

18. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the father's was used to invite Shin. The first one was Either Silver rank OR 20 years. They have a total 4 1st rank. Actually if we include Ludia and Shuna who are being carried by YeEun they should have 8 1st dungeon invites assuming they weren't used by their world (country) first. They have 3 2nd invites from Hwaya and Minami (2 now with Pepper) and 2 3rd invites from Walker

19. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    What were the levels that grants invites? I can't remember now. (n)

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The prime minister doesn't know that it's an ice dungeon either. Yes, everyone knows that Hwaya is absurdly strong. They've seen recordings of her fight. The ice girl would have only used her powers against S rankers that he could see.
    You're ignoring the fact that she probably has the power to control ice. Just her ability to turn ice into water would be able to kill everything seen in the dungeon so far.
    I think his father only has one invite because he invited Shin. I don't think he got a second one for reaching 25.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017