LCD After a Different World Transition, I Founded a Nation in a Week

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-a-different-world-transition-i-founded-a-nation-in-a-week/

Synopsis:
    Renjin Yanase is an ordinary member of society whose occupation is a sales person. His hobby is an online VR game “Einherjar” that has been on for over five years now. It is a game with high degree of freedom and Renjin silently works hard to nurture his subordinate character.
    The next day was a holiday so he’s going to use it for boss hunting all night.
    When the boss hunt is finished, Renjin falls asleep in the game. He felt like someone was calling his name so he woke up.
    Standing in front of the half-asleep Renjin was Eleanor, a character he created.
    When Renjin looked outside after being puzzled to the characters who behave like they are alive, the outside scenery changed into one that he did not know at all.
    Renjin who surveyed the surrounding, realized that the castle and the 200 subordinates that he created with time and money was transferred to a different world.
    The transferred Renjin announced the declaration of the founding of a nation after a week.

2. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    Another kingdom building novel woohoo. I know nobody cant beat RTW but if u need a novel to kill time then add this to your bookmark. Dont care about good/bad reviews.

3. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel smells Overlord from the 1st chapter

4. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is perfect if comedy element removed~ like when his subordinate talking to him about when he made them and setting their equipment from underwear to armor~ sigh, that was bad joke for ruining my mood about this novel~

Paps likes this.
  5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely right.
    When they said this I was beginning to think if that respect and zeal they had for him was somewhat fake......I am sure if such a case happened in Overlord they would have found an excuse like " Ainz-sama didn't have a choice" , " Ainz-sama was doing it for our own good, that it was to not miss anything" or " He is the one who created us after all so this is normal " ( I am wondering if those in this novel : Nation In A Week knows that they are created by their leader....probably yeah) or even " My body is always ready for Ainz-sama ( That's Albedo for sure) ".
    Anyway this kinda ruined MY image of the image THEY had for him( capital letters were here to avoid confusion, sorry ^^) : an overbearing, badass, super-smart and super wise...(flawless for short) leader..............
    ( Too lazy to add more )

6. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr, idk why jp novel author always giving obvious bad flaws into their novel~ its like they were copying other work and mix it and create it as theirs~

here i wonder why they didnt remove flaws from other novel, mix it and give their original idea then create it as theirs~ while they shouldn't make obvious flaws like their predecessor~

Nepuko likes this.
  7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah lol. Ainz was a skeleton so he couldn't enjoy...err....night activites. And we have this MC who has a body of flesh and blood, which is great BUT the author had to make him misunderstood as a homosexual with a fetish for old men and for a pretty long time..( hopefully the snu snu he had with Eleanor will completely DISINTEGRATE this misunderstanding ).............................ok.

Morvian likes this.
  8. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's reverse rape? Why? Why does this novel have reverse rape? is our Mc a pussy?

Also, very overlord-y. I like the Space Fortress in Sengoku Era though :D

9. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse rape is where the woman rapes the man. Because the women are strong and aggressive and the man they admire finally showed interest in them. Our MC isn't a pussy, but he started off confused from the transition. He'll adapt well enough.

10. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways, somehow, I pity those soldiers who are about to die. The upper echelons should be the one punished.

11. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    While I agree, soldiers go into it knowing there's a chance of dying. Slave soldiers/conscripts are another matter entirely...

12. ChivalrousNEET

ChivalrousNEET -lurker- -sophist- -procrastinator-

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh... guys what is the chapter password for ch. 91???
    Edit: Nevermind...I kinda guessed the correct answer

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  13. SunnySadBunny

SunnySadBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is chapter 115 password protected? And does anyone know the password?
    Never mind found it =D

14. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm reading this novel now at 28, so far its annoying for me to read this because author seem to like writing so much nonsense where i see it he/she uselessly creating OP character but all they do is just talk--talk--talk~

Paps likes this.
  15. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah the amateur writing in the early chapters is to be expected since its the author's first web novel, but it get better as you read more chapters.

In the initial chapters the MC, Ren is confused, but later he just stops caring and uses more threats, blackmails, military exercises, creating unequal treaties, monopolies, using the "Apostle of God" to clout his nation's might as the next superpower in that world.

You should at least read until the Galland Empire's war is done or up to 65. At that point, Ren has a firm grasp of the world and their power standards, and world building is done a little bit about their surroundings.

16. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh chapter 65? okay i'll try to bear with it till then~

thanks a lot, with your warning i can finally see how far should i bear with that~

17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it gets better
    but one thing i cant stand is how the mc stops caring about everything because he realises he can just blow everything up into smoke if he wants

yet he still tries to be 'nice' and get taken advantage of by the merchants. he should have just blown up one or two cities to make them stfu

18. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel complete?

19. Zaroz

Zaroz Existential Lurker Demonic Calamity

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story of the WN is completely TL'ed, and most, if not all of the side stories are as well.

20. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while. Did the author ever release LN vol. 3 or complete the after story chapters.