How fit are you? (Lv 0-100)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Underload, Sep 12, 2017.

?

what level are you?

1. Lv 1-10

93 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. Lv 11-25

48 vote(s)
    17.8%
  3. Lv 26-50

24 vote(s)
    8.9%
  4. Lv51-75

14 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. Lv 75-99

3 vote(s)
    1.1%
  6. lv 100

7 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Lv Troll(Negative)

57 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Lv 9000 (You are hopeless)

24 vote(s)
    8.9%
  1. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you saying? I was able to lift 65 when i was 65 and run 3Km in 10 minutes.

2. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    I m a level 10 with cheat system

3. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, maybe lifting doesn't have much to do with height(you mean the bench press?), I just don't like those biceps the size of someones leg.
    I don't know if my math is right because I didn't really measure my runs, I just set the speed for 12km/h and run for 5min as a warm up, if I tried I could go for 15km/h however after 5min I would have to slow down.
    You should edit that 60-70kg limit or remove it, because let's say for someone of 180cm 70kg is ideal, and for each +1cm goes +1kg so I'm already above your limit while being skinny with 73kg, let alone ideal 84kg for my height.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  4. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Can lift up to 50kgs, i am chubby and can walk 5kms for 30mins.

Btw not everyone uses mile as length. Here in my country we rarely see miles and we only use kilometers.

5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never really been much for running. Neither the stamina, lungs or will for it.

It doesn't really specify under what circumstances how the weights are shaped. it could be many different types , and there's lots of different gym equipment, so it's a bit harder to figure out which one you meant.

Eg. I can lift my father by just grabbing his waist and lifting him like that, and he weighs around 90 kgs, but I can't really hold him up for long, meaning 26-50.
    I was trained as a medic, and while we didn't really lift eachother often, the smallest guy was 60-70 kg, and the few times we had to lift, we had to run / walk quickly with them.
    As for running, my best times when I was in the military would've been a bit over 2600 m in 12 mins or so, so that would put me in 11-25 , and right now I might be able to walk briskly the Lv 1-10, but I honestly haven't tried running for several years, so I can't say how that would go.

So i'm honestly not really sure which one to put myself as. I do weigh slightly over 70 kgs as well, and I have no idea how to measure my biceps

6. Lhie

Lhie 『Procrastinator』「Argetlam」『Bibliophile』

Reading List:
    Link
    Only my fingers get daily exercise tapping on the keyboard everyday~

7. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Level system doesn't make sense. I weigh 230 lbs but can bench 180 lbs and dead lift about 220 lbs. I can run a mile in under 6 minutes and jog at about 8 mph for about 30 minutes before I burn out. Though I did weigh 170 lbs in high school and I was built (muscular). I started gaining weight in college and I've slowly been losing 20 lbs per year after 2016. fitness is relative to potential and genetics. it also helps if you have trained before. Thats why its easier for some to get toned and others not.

In america (or western part of world for that matter), people who seem out of shape can be strong due to diet. The down side is how long it can last or endure.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  8. NirvanaFlame

NirvanaFlame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your criteria is quite narrow and kinda focuses on a overall which makes it hard to judge. E.g myself I work out a lot, I do karate and kickboxing, I can lift 120kg but I pretty much die doing it :p, I don't use the imperial system, so I can run 10km in 30 min without collapsing. Putting me in the 50-70 range but what about the people who can lift 180 but can't run because they haven't trained in that direction. Hence I believe this criteria is more for martial artists who train in all functions of the body rather than building just pure muscle.

9. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen people walk pass me while i was running before. Whatever whatever i do what i want!

10. Kinagami

Kinagami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can lift 25kg due to work, but not sure about running a mile under 10 min.

11. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even last 10 minutes let alone run a mile

King0Mik likes this.
  12. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Level 3 (22)
    Status effect: weakened state (because of recovering from minor surgery body level is currently not at full capacity)

13. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...a poorly made list. If said 25 kg was a Loli, then it is different. If a mile away from me, there is a free give away...maybe.

14. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Need negative numbers please.

15. Glaurung

Glaurung Long Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your run times are a bit skewed- unless hte basis for your fitness test is mostly running?

i can deadlift 200 kilos easy, do more that 10 pullups, finish a full triathlon -that's a 2m swim, 100m bike, and a 20m run.

but those run speeds?!? you have to really train to get those times.

and 10miles in 22 minutes? fuck the 4 minute mile ceiling- people can barely meet that- riding bikes!
    running a 5 minute mile barely passes? if you can run a 5 minute mile- you're at the top 1-3%!!! such high standards!

your 26-50 are the top 3% of runners, your 75-99 are superhumans who beat the world record for a mile by a whole minute while maintaining the pace for 10 minutes!

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  16. methael

methael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gym is my religion, my prophets are the people who are stronger than me. My holy water is my protein shake. Fitness center is my holy ground. I pray with my weights. I only pray to one god, God's of Gains!!!

17. Opjohnaexe

Opjohnaexe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    11-15 I'd say, I can carry decent weight, but I'm terrible at / hate running. I'm much more for the idea of walking quickly, I can walk at a speed of 7,5 km/h for long distances, so that's pretty good at least.

18. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I can lift a loli or two

19. phenom007

phenom007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can lift around 15-20 kilos, but i get out of breath if running...

20. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    Lifting I can do, but running that's the devils sport. Humans are no longer designed to run.