LCD The Book Eating Magician

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Land Of Tea, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    And Gluttony went and confirm what I propose... in an even more hopeless manner.

Well, since pride weakness is rapid damage exceeding it healing factor... Theo have no choice but go for muspelhiem

Slayer713 likes this.
  2. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude she is in the Art work page it is pretty much a given

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, and once he gets the water dragon, he will go to the sand country and solve the sand dragon thing.

4. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That hoing melts my hearth when i read it, i dont know why. On more serious matter i think that pride probably cant evolve whit just a portion of the "ingredient" if he could then it would be broken. The whole ppint should be to beat and devour something completely otherwise he would have fought whit veronica for a drop of her blood or something like an arm to have red dragon power.

Tramsloof likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The one weakness Pride has, it adapts to block the opponent's strengths, but if he has multiple opponents, openings could be found. Also, wouldn't the necklace be useful there, since there's probably been loads of deaths and spirits or whatever on a pirate island? lol.

6. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    One the strength of Pride is not omly to devour and evolve but also show multiple evolutions at once, for eg see where it makes a mew eye to look at Theo? It could very well summon all the attributes it need to fight multiple opponents, the only opening I see is either it get tired because too much energy is used to sustain or that the evolutions it applied on itself to fight have their own weakness, for a new head would mean an addition of sensotive area which would be eyes.

Two I thought the necklace was supposed to conert consume spirits and what not so they could b processed by Gluttony. And I am not sure about deaths because there was order in the Island, Theo says it somewhere in the latest chapter that although there are cheap things or what not, there is an order.

7. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a thing bro that thing have a new function, given that 7DS could cause an apocalypse at it MAX power... I think that pride might have a certian program to fix that... my proposal is a favorite technique of a certian orange dress ninja president who like to create lot and lot of clone

Slayer713 likes this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sexy no jutsu with Aquilo shadowclones?

Slayer713 likes this.
  9. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    No just simple clone/minion spawning what is more prideful than destroying everything and filling with yourself

10. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god that's terrifying...
    Just imagine fighting a boss that can switch to any attack style while he spawns mini versions of himself that could potentially do the same.

Slayer713 and Jinnai.l like this.
  11. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When we gonna see High Elf and younger half-sister future sword master in those Art pages.... :cry:

Hopefully, he will find a way to bring water to the sand country, save sand dragon's life, and pull sand dragon into team Theodore. Heck, Theodore needs to accelerate building of Harem Theodore and Team Theodore fast because if Pride is already at Stage Five, imagine what the other five Sins grimoires are at. I wouldn't even be surprised if that second prince from the Andras Empire himself has a Seven Sins grimoire....

Slayer713 likes this.
  12. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    That why I say 7DS is apolyptical buddy now think that the hive mind have no cap number and you will get what when I meant Aquillo have no chance against MAX Superbia

13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so veronica has a 40% chance and Aquilo has a 0% chance...hah, red dragon waifu is op.

Slayer713 likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist, there's no images of the High Elf waifu because she got eaten by pride.

15. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    I only just now realized that there was artwork for this. :sweating_profusely:

Slayer713 likes this.
  16. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    If Aquila keeps Theo cooled off, he can probably use the eternal flame to kill Pride.

I'm not sure how to interpret that statement. It may mean if it was Aquila + Veronica they would have 40%. (phrasing is a bit weird). But if not the difference might be in combat experience and attack power. Veronica has fought many strong creatures so she has more combat experience than a sea dragon who holed up in her lair.

The other thing is fire tends to be damage based. While water tends to be more utility based. Aquila may be able to take more hits from pride, but she can't land a blow to finish pride off.

Don't high elves change form? Maybe he is waiting for the high elf to take feminine form.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Slayer713 and Agame like this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Aquilo could already smell a fresh high elf girl on him so she's made the change i guess. I guess MC didn't notice her getting curves so she might be a bit tiny (unless it slowly grows on her).

18. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm next chapter
    How to Tame A Blue Dragon Waifu

Slayer713 likes this.
  19. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    The change is probably gradual. So once it finishes he will put up a picture.

20. Slayer713

Slayer713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quarter red dragon waifu