Discussion Should I apply for Roehampton University?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BabaNovac, Sep 13, 2017.

1. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    So right now I am wondering if I should apply for the Roehampton University Bsc Business Management. What is your guys opinion? Until now I wasted my time reading novels and watching anime... Is it worth it to continue? (in this moment I'm waiting for the interview and to take the tests,so I may have got cold feet) Anyway what's your nufffs opinion?

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have all the basic classes done? can you handle classes again? are you strict on yourself enough not to drop?

3. fireutsie

fireutsie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the qualifications to apply and endurance/ discipline to complete a Bsc?

Also, do you have enough money for the tuition and books?

Don't start on a Bsc if you don't feel like it. It will be a waste of time and money if you fail your first year because you didn't get enough credits due to lack of motivation to study.

Though, it might be smart to check it out first. Go to the "Open day", check out the brochure, talk with sophomores, check out the campus. Prepare yourself and ask wether you really want it.

4. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    A degree is basically vital in the modern economy, but depending on where you live you may be paying for it for the rest of your life. If that's something you can live with, then go for it.

5. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Go get a life

I mean literally

6. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that if you can afford it without getting into a giant student debt, feel like you know enough to more or less handle the first semester classes and you like that career, then go for it. University isn't really thaat scary, but you need to be quite responsible. As long as you go to all your classes and work the subjects a bit every week along your classes, you should be fine.

7. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on how much they benefits and complications they give. How much pressure you can handle. And how much passion and interest you give in it.
    Though, I don't have much experience when it comes to business management. I did, after all, take medicine.

But I'll respect whatever decision you'll choose.

8. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone had told me:: studying should be the choice of ones self and not decided by others.

If you feel like starting it now, then might as well give it a try. However if you don't have the confidence for it, then don't because it would be wasting time for yourself.

Clozdark likes this.
  9. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u feel it's the right path for u? Since it's a business major it would help with future business related stuff, but everything after that all other member said it already

10. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it~ Think of your future and if you think it's the right thing to do then go for it~

11. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    I've had a buffer year and even though I don't promise to spend all my days studying I am not one to quit. The

12. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you like/have interest on management stuff? If no searching other degrees first.