LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still in the early chapters but I wanted to know is he going to be able to change into a snake later on?

2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

3. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will leylin head back to earth? although he probably won't care about his family and this fellow humans as his life as fang ming. but he probalbly would be interested in why AI chip fused with him the way it did. or maybe he stopped caring after all those "seemingly" random powerups from the dreamscape

mrttao likes this.
  4. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait till they all realise he's not from God world.

Or at least when he rules it! >:v

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2017
  5. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd definitely like to see him at the minimum visit earth but at the absolute least he has to mention it atleast.

As far as his earth family goes... long since dead. He has been alive for several hundred years after all.

6. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a strong no.

7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't leylin put some sort of tracker on the people he know from his first life on earth, through dreamland?

8. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall he did. But it is still yet unknown whether or not that the world he did that in was real or an illusion.

It happened after he broke through Rank 5 and Melinda (I think?) Cast a dream illusion spell on Leylin in an attempt to get him to sign his soul away.
    He dreamed about his previous life on earth where he met a very few members of his family. As he was about to break through the dream he left a mark and power for his one family member If I recall. Afterwards he was still very unfimilar with Dreamscape so it was stated that he had no idea whether or not it ended up being real in any way or having any influence on those people. He just sorta did it just incase.

mrttao likes this.
  9. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    technially leylin was the rightful ruler of the natives, as they are decendent of arcanist, which are decendent from magus. And with him being the king of the magus world (top layer), him taking over the kingdom, can be seen as orginal owner gaining ownership.
    And is the weave apart of the faith system? or just a means of transport? As it seems that the divine spells of gods come from the weave, and not themselves.

10. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it's just a means of transport, since it's been stated that the Gods simply use the Weave as a simple and easy means of providing divine spells to their followers, and that without it, they'd have to expend a lot more energy.

Viola likes this.
  11. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually in the last chapter, Leylin appears in a world that is very similar to Earth (a blue planet, natives using AI Chip) so we can assume that Leylin goes back to Earth but it was in order to hunt some other guy who escaped to Earth.

I think an analogy would be like using railway tracks to transport the train and not having tracks but still needing the train to reach its destination.

Train in this case would be the power. Tracks would be weave. The destination would be the followers.

12. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from the many, many spoilers I have read, this is the first time I have heard of this. You will have to excuse me if I am a bit skeptical.
    The ending is him trying to reach a new level after rank 9, once he realises that one exists. While what you say might be true, I would need more information to actually verify that it is Earth.

13. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure its fine. What I read was the raws though and that was a long time ago. The author may or may not have went back to edit the chapters after I read it. But I'm basically assuming it is Earth due to the characteristics.

14. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    So since the thief got intel on the songs and prayers of this mysterious god. surely he got the part where they go and call their god the master of devils right?

15. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    The author really loves to drag out the least important parts while the major plots are covered in paragraph or too like akbans death.

mrttao and Haiku575 like this.
  16. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...not sure about that.

VixenKiss likes this.
  17. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to say the same thing and saw your post :D

Like there were 1 or 2 too many chapters talking about how they were spreading a plague and how effective it was, only to repeat it in other words the following couple chapters. And the meeting with the Waukeen Priestess, how longs it take to sit down and talk. Sheesh. Looking at the island from the water, from the port, from the city, collecting rumors, can't figure out the name of the city is Faulen, can't find a white skinned devil to talk to, omg they have gold things, we could make so much money here, we love money, did you know that!? Cut to the chase already. :confused::mad::(

18. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it confirmed already that there is a new level? leylin comments on how the 2 world wills are rank 9 but not eternal. and since his chasing immortality, it would stand to reason he would go above rank 9, as it doesn't have what he is looking for
    such languages used by AI chip makes me think that AI chip is actually sentient.

19. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Citation? Just like how there are ranks in every rank, I'm pretty sure the World Wills aren't peak rank 9's (hence not eternal).
    And someone can still be immortal, yet there is a higher plane still.
    Only saying this because Leylin did reach immortality in the end iirc, but he still went after rank 10 or w/e the next level is

20. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i had not once read a novel that has the MC go back to earth and change the world for eveyone to cultivate, that be amazing if leylin after becoming the pinnacle goes back to low class earth and changes the world so it becomes a cultivation world so everyone can become cultivators that way he can leave a legend behind as the one that change the world