Spoiler Otouto wo Suki ni Narimashita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoilers related to this novel?

Fran.2424 likes this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its about an older brother who has been in love with his younger brother since long ago.
    At the start of the story i think older bro was 17 and younger bro was 5.
    Wanna know the mc endures all those years and how younger bro fell in love with him?

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, im in chapter 32 and so far has been cute and disturbing. Basically the elder brother is obsessed with his younger brother, he lust after him since the very beginning of the novel and he has some very perverted thoughts XD mm but he is somehow responsable cus he knows that he is way younger so he only lust after him from afar, but he pretty much shows his love every time, like he always goes straight from his school to his home just to see him, he cooks for him and takes cares of him (because he loves him and because his parents are never around cause they work all the time), when was Valentine's day he skips school just to take the line to buy him some expensive chocolate. Basically his younger brother realize that he is in love with him when he is in elementary school and they kinda became lovers but the only thing they do is to kiss (although very passionately) then they help each other to masturbate, but blowjobs are prohibited till he graduates elementary school, btw the elder brother has to move from home cus he just finished University and is working, when he graduates from elementary school his younger brother wants to top him and he let him... And that's all to where I been reading, so it's incest, r-18, shota and kinda cute (cus there is no rape so far).
    And now that I remember the older brother just lust after his younger brother and not after any other kid so he is a pervert but at least he is a devoted one.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    mereumsama likes this.
  4. Erika1296

Erika1296 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C
    Can i ask for the link for the raw? Haha

5. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link