Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71 is here!~

Lazy hypocrite and Fuyuneko like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71 Summary
    Probably due to being suppressed for so long, all of her negative emotions burst out, she cried for more than half a hour and showed no sighs of stopping. SYH was frozen there in silence, XY was standing by the door, he feels guilty after seeing YWW cry. He starts to question shouldn't the master be coaxing her right now? He's like an ice sculpture but he soon give up othe idea after trying to imagine what it would look like for the master to coax a girl... SYH finally loosens his arms and tells XY to take YWW to school. XY tries to coax herand tells her he'll send her to school! Half a hour later, YWW was at school.

YWW holding her bag kept her head down with tears. After the car disappears, YWW's empty numb eyes regained its focus. She stood for a good while then went back to the school. Before going to the dorm, she sat on a bench to cool off. Almost everything repeated, but now she's free. Everything was within her plan, but her fear for SYH was real, her grievance was real. It wasn't just from this time, but her grievance is from both of her lifetime. After venting, she felt better. What she didn't expect though was SYH's attitude. She didn't think such a violent person with no human feelings would actually apologize to her.

I'll write bullets a bit later. Just woke up so I'ma go make some food.

3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end SYH might actually win her love only after like 50-100+ chapters (so little as I wish for the story not to drag too much)

Edit: after looking at which chapter we are and how many days it has been in the novel, let me correct myself by saying that it will take, maybe 200-500+ chapters.

4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused:Awww he apologized, that makes him the ideal men, soo cool :facepalm:
    *This post is rated S for Sarcasm*

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    That line is totally something I can imagine SMQ saying, but without the sarcasm.

6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    hah! The ice cube Long FeiYe took about a year to finally had some real love progress and took ~4 years to actually consummate with Han Yunxi. (From: Poison Genius Consort)
    But this man SYH with his Stockholm disease? Not sure if it's still possible for YWW to wholeheartedly love him.
    In any case, I can't tolerate this man. Wuwuwu LFY had never hurt or abuse HYX, so can't exactly compare LFY with SYH. (Except forceful kiss)
    And both novels are way too different in its genre, but they're both unique & my favorites now so can't help but to compare them.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Hae_UNa and Fuyuneko like this.
  7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 72 is up!

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Excluding how he wanted to kill her right at the beginning and only the assassination helped her live because she proved herself a useful tool. In fact, I hate that ML too, but it least he wasn't sugarcoated or excused. He was an asshole and everyone knew he was an asshole who killed in cold blood, so him trying to kill the MC wasn't a surprise. He didn't claim to love her either. So I hate him, but I despise SYH to a whole different degree reserved for rapists and abusers :mad::mad::mad:.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71
    • Probably due to being suppressed for so long, all of her negative emotions from from both of her lifetimes burst out
    • YWW's tears were completely unable to stop, she'd been crying for half an hour and showed no signs of stopping
    • From the beginning till the end, SYH had silently been frozen solid, he remained motionless
    • After chasing after SYH, XY stood by the door
    • Seeing YWW cry so sadly caused XY to inevitably feel some guilt
    • After all this time, they had truly misunderstood her
    • He didn't know what master did to make her so scared but it probably wasn't light (?)
    • Her good intentions were misunderstood, how could she not feel sad?
    • Fortunately, the truth of the matter had been clarified
    • But master, when the person is crying, shouldn't he try to coax her? He's like an ice sculpture (?)
    • Well, for the master, just being able to say those words is estimated to be already his limit
    • He can't imagine what it would look like for the master to coax the girl
    • It was shockingly enough just to hear him say those words
    • At this this moment, SYH's thin lips tightened
    • He felt as if it his heart was tearing as he watched the girl in tears cry more intensely
    • This is the first time he has seen YWW cry
    • No matter how much she fear or hated him, she never cried
    • Not knowing how long it has been, stiff SYH finally took a deep breath
    • After seemingly struggling for awhile, he let go of the girl in his arms
    • His face quickly restored to its usual cold and indifference
    • With a calm tone, he tells XY to send YWW back to school
    • Finished, he turns to leave and never turned back around (?)
    • When XY heard this, he was stunned, he looked at his owns masters back as he left
    • Master can only think that the farther YWW is from him, the happier she'll be (?)
    • XY sighs and looks towards the girl who was still crying on the bed
    • He tells YWW not to cry, rest assure, the things had been cleared
    • The master won't lock her up anymore, he'll send her back to school!
    • Half a hour later, YWW arrived at the school entrance
    • XY tells her that they're here, he then stops the car and went out to open her door for her
    • YWW held her school bag as she left the car, tear stains remained on her small face
    • XY looked at the girl and seemingly wanted to say something, but after a while, he still didn't say anything
    • Until the car slowly disappeared into the night, YWW's empty and numb eyes gradually restored its focus
    • She stood in place for a good while then slowly walked towards the school
    • Instead of immediately returning to her dorm, she sat on a bench beside the school's small lake
    • The cool night wind blowing against the lake's surface let her become more sober (?)
    • It wasn't long ago since almost everything repeated, now, she's finally free again
    • At first, even if everything was within her plans, her fear for SYH was real, her grievance was also real
    • It wasn't just from this lifetime, it was an accumulation of her grievance from both of her lifetimes
    • After crying, she felt almost exhausted, but after venting, she also felt much better
    • In addition, what she completely didn't expect was SYH's attitude
    • She didn't think that the completely violent no human feeling man from her memories would unexpectedly apologize to her
    My Wifi is currently down so I had to write what I had on notepad to my phone. I'll do the other bullets for the new chapter once my wifi is back up unless someone else is willing to take over. So if there's a few mistakes with my MLT's, it's due to me being unable to double check myself.

I can still write a quick summary for chapter 72 though so I'll write that up in a bit.

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like someone has finally seen her face, it's just that I was expecting it to be SX but instead, it turned out to be someone else! I'm done writing the summary on notepad so I'll be writing it on my phone. It'll be posted soon!

11. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so she wasn't acting, just everything was in her expectations. I'm glad she vented out her emotions atleast.

12. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah indeed he was an asshole. But an asshole with reasons. But the fact that he had repeatedly disappointed our HanYunXi remains unchanged. He needs time to sort out his feelings. I still remember HYX words in the chapter 271 teaser, "No. We were over before we ever began.". #PGC
    Burnnnn LFY, burnnn u ice-cube man [​IMG]

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 72 Summary

Fortunately, she was able to avoid the crisis. YWW wasn't able to sleep so she continued to sit by the lake while thinking about things. Suddenly, she heard a burst of messy foot steps. She heard a man swearing. He curses how ZXZ is an inhuman beast, he's going to report him to the education bureau for student abuse! She realizes the one cursing is CX's school brother, Ling Dong. It seems ZXZ'a torture was really miserable! ZXZ really didn't let her down. YWW sat under a shadow of a tree, LD couldn't see her but due to the street lamp, she had a clear view of him. He has two giant black circles (panda eyes/bags) while holding a beer can. He threw a pile of messy math papers and stepped on them, leaving black foot prints on them.

He starts to curse out YWW's name, wait and see, if he can't kill her, then his surname isn't Ling! He crushes the beer can. Hearing him curse out her name made her mouth twitch. Why does it matter to her? Weren't they the ones who wanted to play a trick on her? Thanks to LD's father, when he bullies students, all they can do is swallow it up, as for the teachers, all of them turn a blind eye. If LD plans to go against her, she's afraid that her days in school won't be easy. As LD curses how ugly she is, not being able to endure it anymore, YWW lightly coughs and asks him how is it her fault that ZXZ made their trap go off?

LD gets scared after suddenly hearing her voice. He asks if it really is her, but he can identity her as YWW due to recognizing her voice (remember, she's under a tree shade). He curses how if she didn't deliberately wait, how could ZXZ not set off the water trap? As long as he's in Qing He, her days will no longer be easy! LD threw his can and grabbed her arm. He asks her who let her leave? But he didn't finish his sentence, in the next second, his eyes widen. Under the moonlight, he saw an incredible beauty with a small face.

If someone is willing to do bullets, please fill free to. My wifi is still not working and I'm not too sure why it stopped in the first place (besides the construction happening outside), making it impossible for me to estimate when it'll be back up. Till then, I can only do summaries.

14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this Ling Dong actually dares touch our YWW... Courting death!
    Oh i'm happy for YWW, she succeeded in making the master SYH think that, the further he is from YWW, the happier she'll be. *thumbs up*

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like chapter 73 is up! I'll have a summary up in a while.

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  16. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but I don't remember who is CX, LD or ZXZ

alexfilia likes this.
  17. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZXZ is probably the math teacher, I can't remember the rest ><

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    CX - Cheng Xiu - The school's beauty, she's a student in YWW's class and considered basically the school's beauty. She has a good family background and dislikes YWW greatly due to her getting the Snow White part making it so she gets to play the kiss scene with her crush, Si Xia. She's also knew Si Xia since childhood

LD - Ling Dong - this is the first time they've given him a name. When YWW was going to go to her math class, she took notice of the class being strange so she didn't go through the classroom door, instead, their math teacher ZXZ did, which resulted in him having water being poured onto him. It ended with him punishing CX's groupies but only LD was the one who was really punished as the others were set free. LD hates YWW due to the prank being meant for her but he got in trouble for it being set off by their teacher instead

ZXZ - Zhao Xing Zhou - he's Qing He High Schools best math teacher, he's very lazy but regardless how much powerful students want to get rid of him, the principle will always then a blind eye for him. He wants YWW to do better in math because she told him she hates it

I save all the names and info of the characters on a notepad so if anyone forgets what abbreviation is who, just let me know and I'll explain who they are

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyaa chapter 73 is out~ and it's entitled Love at first sight! LOLOLOLOLOL

20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Sir, u might as well make a full glossary for all characters. But i guess im just asking too much. Teeheee

vsukio likes this.