Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from Chapter 159 please. Can someone please tell me how the heroine still manages to make trouble in the Li Manor despite the fact she's not pure anymore and should be laying low? And how is she going to make trouble for the main character during her stay in the Li Manor and before the wedding day where it is revealed she is unchaste and pregnant with another man.:blobpopcorn:

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Her attempts at making trouble were pitiful. She tries to say that MC's baby is dirty (because a concubine is having a baby before the main wife), which ML shatters a cup when she mentions it so she stops and then MC says there's nothing dirty about her baby. Its the heroine's actions of protecting that other man at the temple that's dirty. Then the next afternoon, heroine runs out of Li Manor because she felt bad after an outside tailor talked to her as if she was only a female servant.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm~ what a disappinting FL... So weak ~ I expected more spice. *sign*
    Thank you very much for replying :cookie: I'll look forward in seeing her disappointing attempt to sully our MC in the eyes of our ML~

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    • will ml know that mc is transmigration. Which chapter he know that she is from future or another world

5. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Song Jiaoyue back off or stop like Bai Xiangxiu? I know Bai did start it to lead for develop relationship with Song but that before ML and her have process relationship.

I think song will cause more problem for Bai after he did reject her. Since i don't want Bai suffered more beca of Song feelings cause ML distrust her.

6. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if someone already answered it, but I want to know what happened with Yaya’s master, Duan (?) smth. Can you spoil me? And with that annoying guy that likes the heroine?
    And who is Song Jiaoyue’s wife? Does he love her?

Lavenderia likes this.
  7. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned that even after Lin Qianzi was unable to marry into the manor she would still trouble MC somehow. Can someone please kindly spoil me on that ~ Please *bows*

I apologize in advance if someone might have answered already. But I simply can't recall. Sorry. :cookie:

Regalia1896 likes this.
  8. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me about the YK/YS love, he's so cute and i want him to be happy

wafflebeauty likes this.
  9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I want YK, author is so cruel making BX fall for HL. I don't like ml he is so cold cruel heartless guy. I know many author like cold heartless rapist ml. But why is such a perfect guy is supporting character. It's will be better if he appeared as ml in other novel and get rid other novel ml such as cruel rapist villian unfaithful. It will be perfect for him and other novel mc. They will suit

Regalia1896 likes this.
  10. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Sh*t goes down at the wedding man!! :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: And LQZ's mother is one persistent b*tch, lemme tell you. Even when the veil (of purity) is ripped off by a third party, she still wants LH to take responsibility. The lady has balls, man. The. Lady. Has. Balls.:cookie::cookie::cookie:

wafflebeauty and lazynoodles like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    More details please? (灬º 艸º灬)

12. meilee

meilee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current novel translation just got to the wedding! And chapters are released daily so I'm pretty sure details of the wedding will be revealed very soon :blobowoevil:

13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thank you(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

14. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Satisfying wedding feast indeed!
    LH mom. You go ma'am! Teach Lin Furen a lesson.
    Marrying her loose daughter to a respectable family. Despicable.
    I swear. LQZ couldn't have possibly thought she's still innocent when
    she plotted to have another man raise her bastard child? SMH....
    This girl is truly repulsing.

Kittsune, Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  15. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    They talk about it on page two of the spoiler thread, here's the post.

Kittsune, Lavenderia and scriptor like this.
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lavenderia
    Adding onto what @Regalia1896 reposted, because that was way back before we got confirmation on things from ppl who read through it and didn't MTL like me:

-the other concubines are still around, but ML gets rid of them all later, leaving the MC as the only waifu/concubine in his estate
    -I forget when, but ML eventually gets around to marrying MC for real as main wife. I think it happened after the war and took a lot of negotiating with the Emperor on his part. He even gets punished for his boldness.
    -everything else about the crazy heroine is pretty accurate still. The thing with the poor baby still happens. Crazy heroine is crazy. Also irritating. Later after MC and ML get back to estate, she resurfaces as Emperor's new concubine.
    -what happened in war camp to heroine (she got gang-raped by enemy general's soldiers as 'punishment' for failing to take down MC I think) is made public along with some other not-so-great deeds. She's thrown into the Cold Palace. Then she still didn't learn and was later punished further -- she gets her tongue cut out and is sold off to a low-end brothel (AKA flesh business only).

Edit: Forgot to mention, raws are complete. One of later posts has link to complete raws.

17. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. And one last question. Does LQZ get the reality slap she deserved and had all her delusions cleared before she was sent to that brothel. It will pain me if she was sent there still thinking she didn't deserve it nor realize she was the real villain. SMH. It would be satisfying our MC or LH cleared up all her delusions in the end.

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall, LQZ is delusional to the end. She's scared as [beep] of ML though, because ML had a hand in her getting sent to the brothel. It's mentioned in passing that her family can only see her secretly every now and then and can't get her taken out of the brothel, because Emperor's Edict and all.

19. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    SMH.
    I partially blame her family to what she had become... But it's mostly all on her.
    And I guess it's nice of her family to still even bother with her after all she had done...
    I just pity her father the most. *sigh*

Thank you for answering my questions. :cookie:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    scriptor likes this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:

lazynoodles and Lavenderia like this.