Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The following arc is on the epidemic that strikes the XL capital. It's pretty...gruesome;;

Ami and alexfilia like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ ....the fall of the mc is going to be sad :sweating_profusely:*hides under her bed and doesnt come out:blobpeek:*

I should wait for this arc to end untill i read again Q.Q

Rangeles, Aeli and kly like this.
  3. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH:eek:
    I'm terrified tbh. There's (morbid) curiosity in how it all really comes about but, I'm mostly quaking at the thought of reading that part;;; My heart's going to break into such fine grains, I don't think it'll ever repair itself until I read the HE with lots of gratuitous smut + fluff to make up for all the pain lol

MC's impulsive and quite naive in his outlook. I typically don't get too attached (like I have now) to this type, precisely because of what happens to them in the endddd. //hides in the closet next to the bed.
    Though I'm too impatient to wait until the chs for that arc are all out and read them in one go...//crawls out of the closet:notlikeblob:

//lures Alexfilia out with a platter of freshly baked cookies
    :blobowoevil:

Aeli, Kittsune and Ami like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ not even cookies can lure her out of her bed Q.Q

I like the mc too much :notlikeblob: ....I want to read his and the ml's parts but i also want to avoid the tragic parts :notlikeblob: ...My poor heat cant handle tragedy :sweating_profusely: ....So i'll patiently wait for the arc to finish :blobpeek:

<~~ must resist reading :blobpeek:

Rangeles, Aeli, kly and 1 other person like this.
  5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm:hmm: //slides a cookie under the bed (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و ✧

XD Me too!! My main interest seems to strongly rely on the interactions between MC and ML so no matter what, I don't want to miss anything!! :blobpats:

even if my heart gets pulverised by the feels:cry:

Aeli, Ami, Yuslia and 1 other person like this.
  6. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But now that I think about it...This is a pretty long flashback...
    Waiting for MC to deal with QR that mean toad ghost :blobhero:

Ami, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  7. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found my spoilers idol :aww:

kly likes this.
  8. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know why I'm finding this so funny but as I was skimming through some previous chapters again, ch 48 reveals that the name of the MC's sword is "芳心" (Fang Xin) which means "heart/affection of a young woman".
    Where ML's knife weapon is "厄命" (E Ming) = something like "distressed life/fate"
    When comparing between the two's names, MC's sword sounds very...graceful :blobxd:

:aww:On the topic of idols, you and @Ami spoil me with all the marvelous fanworks that the both of you kindly share in this thread! I don't know who you found Yuslia, but you've got an admirer in me. ♥∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    Also, you're both largely responsible for reducing me into a squeeing mess :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

kiara8, alexfilia and Ami like this.
  9. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww you are so sweet, this is the least I could do for you
    you spoil us with those detailed summaries, really I'm forever grateful for you
    here some fanarts since we are on the topic >w<

http://zongyoudiaominxianghaizhen694.lofter.com/post/1e6e1ab1_10cb9e46
    http://zhizhicyzey.lofter.com/post/1e3172cd_112513e3
    http://antitheist.lofter.com/post/da23c_10cf7ca1
    https://weibo.com/1456830617/FgNKV0N6v?type=comment#_rnd1505412913910
    https://weibo.com/1456830617/FkU548c4T?type=comment#_rnd1505412886043

hopsica, Aeli, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  10. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaah:blobsmilehappyeyes: SO MANY!! :aww::aww:These are all such beautiful works of art!! Thank you for sharing!! Really, I love that there are brilliant fellow fans to gush over this novel with together!:blobmelt: As always, thanks for still putting up with my rambling, I know I'm not very coherent at times XD;;

Hehe, the art where ML is shielding the napping MC from the sun is so gentle~
    • Artist's note:
    Warm weather, be careful to protect yourself from the sun, ah. (some ghost)
    This scene isn't canon, just my brain making stuff up...​

I'm grateful to your brain, dear artist XD

Ohhh!! There's a lovely harmony with the warm BG. The bunny only makes this cuter than it already is!!:blobxd:
    • Artist's note:
    800 years before and 800 years after. If it had developed in this way, then it'd been a comforting and warm farming scenario. Rabbit was captured from 2nd big bro's place (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)​

WOW! This is just spectacular! The tree and snow are so realistic, combined with those indistinct figures that stand out so vividly, it truly sets a kind of enigmatic, heart-racing mood :aww:kyaa I love thisssss //flails

Oh man. The artist used chibi's to crush hearts so well:blobfearful: This is deceptively fluffy. The bright and gentle palette only adds to that fluffy charm but the dialogue ain't mucking around.
    • Dialogue (from top to bottom):
    Page 1
    Mother: Quickly, come over to mother.
    M(?): Are you tired?
    M(?): Lian er....
    lilMC: Not tired.
    lilMC: Father. Mother.
    M: Look at your head sweat.
    Father: Boys should exercise. It's good as long as Lian er is happy.
    MC: Haha.
    MC: Hug hug.

Page 2
    MC: Father, mother....
    MC: Lian er misses you both a lot!

:cry: poor bby

Aha~ ML was stalking MC even when he was young!! This is probably what that scene from ch 83 looked like XD These cuties!!!:blobxd:
    • Artist's note:
    Hong Hong er (Little Red?), I only just found out that......You have the stupid man character attribute ah!​

XD @Ami You're a wonder! Thanks again for sharing!:blobReach:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Dragon_Reader, Aeli, kiara8 and 4 others like this.
  11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwwww thank you❤❤❤❤❤ *shooting hearts to Kly*
    Lol here is another fanart from my friend
    Cre: Carlos Carriedo FB_IMG_1505497614030.jpg

12. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //cuddles all the hearts_( : 3 」∠)_❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

XD!! OMG THIS FANART IS TOO PRECIOUSSS /( ✧Д✧)/Kyaaaa

This is utterly genius!!!
    So much that I wish this would happen in canon XDD Even if ML's no longer a cute bun, PONYTAILS WILL STILL SUIT HIM, MC!!! MC your proud, crying face ended me rip XD
    Sigh. So many good opportunities for cute, warm fluff...(*´﹃`*)

As a heads up to anyone interested, cough @alexfilia cough the long flashback has ended because ch 89 returns to MC and QR fighting in MC's parents' tomb. I say fighting but it's more like, MC relenting in the end and QR sneering etc etc

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Aeli, Kittsune, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw is QR a god too? ....what happened to his 2 servants that use to follow him around when he was kicked out of heaven?

and yeah the flashback ending is good news coughs >.>

kly likes this.
  14. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QR is one of the Four Great Calamities. He's an infamous ghost who's known as Qing Deng Ye You (Green Lamp Wanderer of the Night??). Also referred to as Green Ghost Qi Rong. Mean-spirited toad :/
    ML is also another one the Four Great Calamities. His nickname is Xue Yu Tan Hua (Blood Rain Flower Seeker??)

The other two are Bai Yi Huo Shi (World Destroyer in White Clothes??) & Hei Sui Chen Zhou (Sinking Boat of Black Waters??)

Incidentally, MC is one of the Four Bright Gods

About MQ and FX, they are gods themselves I think? They ascended and worked under MC but they didn't get kicked down like him. Ch 2 briefly talks about it. Don't know what happened for sure as to why the three didn't stick together in the end...

Blossomroad, Aeli, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the mc know as a great god of he was thrown out of heaven 3 times?

Also what happened to QR and he became a ghost?

What were his friends reactions to him leaving heaven and then coming back again?

Blossomroad, Kittsune and kly like this.
  16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason he's part of that is because of how he'd ascended in the first place. Being part of the fantastic four of the deities isn't necessarily based on being the strongest of the heavenly officials etc etc but on how far spread their legends are.

Actually, I'm not sure myself about how QR degraded into a ghost but MC did avoid QR for many many years and hadn't even been too sure that the Qi Rong of the Four Calamities was the QR he knew. It was only when MC visited QR with ML and had that confrontation was he then certain.

XD Sorry, I'm not too clear on the reactions when MC soared the 2nd time either;;

Zhen_Qing, Aeli, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  17. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML manage to tell MC the reason why he was expelled from the army ?

kly likes this.
  18. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember ML being able to because things went from bad to terrible, so MC became too preoccupied :hmm: but I'll check again.

Update: Okay, yeah. MC never got to have that convo with ML since things got hectic.
    For the most part, ML didn't appear in front of MC again for the rest of that flashback. At one point, MC fell asleep under a tree after exhausting himself and wakes to FX shouting/calling for him. A patched-up blanket slips down as MC rises. Something tells me ML was the one who laid that blanket over the sleeping MC. Esp. since FX and MQ deny having covered MC with it when asked, and thus it was concluded that a believer nearby must've left it. :whistle::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  19. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ami AHHH!! I'd like to first apologise because my answer to your question was "For the most part, ML didn't appear in front of MC again for the rest of that flashback." and it was based on older raws without the newer edits to it.
    I am so happy to tell you that YES!! MC does see young ML once again. In fact, they do meet once again at the Cang Shan temple where cutie ML proposes something so outrageous at the time...BUT then looking at the latest ch 91...It's most likely ML's doing kyaaaaa _( :3 」∠)_ The flashback even ends at ML swearing that he'll never forget MC (like how all his other believers did/are/will etc) AAAAAHHH MCxML IS JUST TOO PRECIOUS //flails

Rangeles, Aeli, Kittsune and 5 others like this.
  20. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kufufufufufufufu~:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: 3b52wt31odypvofbgmbum1qo1.jpg 2ecxs69d3spuo9695koid99vs.jpg