LCD Praise the Orc!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Spiritsong, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    More chapters, drown me with chapters of this novel!!!!:blob_coughblood::blobsalt::blobconfused:

justmehere likes this.
  2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    ^kakegurui is too hot!

I need more too .........!

3. madpinger

madpinger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like we're getting 1 extra day, better than not :3

Good read, need more.

Feel sorry for the horse tho...

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I just started this series this weekend and I am enjoying a lot, so a couple question, in the first Elven city that the MC visited who was the serial Killer the daugther passing by as a guard or the Mother that was the Mayor, when he entered the basement and saw the stuffed people I though he realized the daugther was the killer, but at the end the one arrested was the mother, is the daugther free and murdering, or she was caugth as well with her mother???

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    And that was how the Gray God became the sole God of Elder Lord

Ingenuity likes this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    that's the answer

Paps likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok I see thanks.

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    that's also the answer on who was caught plus another man too

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of have a feeling the grey lady will end up siding with MC. She's the only one who has interacted with him...and our mc is the ultimate rehabilitator. Plus it's not like she cares who dies but just that people do die (while the other God's wanna kill the orcs)

10. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been eyeing this for a while, but I just now started reading it. Been enjoying it so far.

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, let me see if I understood what transpired then, The major was a hardcore beuty fanatic wich sole intention was to procure betifull things for her to apreciate, her daugther inhereted such a quality in her own morphed way wich reflected in her "dolls" so she became a guard to guet new inspirations. Then we have the major competitor, who worked with the clan of users to kidnapp and sell elf into slavery to guet rich, since he got tired of dealing with the users he tryed to use the Orc to guet ride of them, made a power play for Major of the city. Our heroe trash those plans, at the same time he uncovers a serial killer that happens to be the major wich obsession with beuty made her stuff people to preserve them in their more beutifull state. And her secretary was well aware of this and feared that the daugther would end up as the mother since she show the same level of obssesion with beuty. What I don't guet is why Crockta conclude that one monster was selling his bretherns for personal gain, while tho other killed people by been protected by the power of her mother. Isn't that an indication that the actual killer was the daugther???

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    nope it's the mother, the assistant told Crockta all about it 'cause he somehow see the mother on the daughter

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so he feared her turning the same way. I can live with that then. thanks a lot for answering.

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    oh another conspiracy here

15. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that after seeing Crockta in action, the next sword the dwarf makes is going to be an even BIGGER sword, likely using Ogre Slayer as the base materials for the new sword.
    It would be funny if it was something along the lines of "Dragon Slayer, a sword capable of cleaving dragons in horizontally."

Tramsloof likes this.
  16. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see. Why does the grey god want people to die left and right? Does she use their souls or their blood for some grand grand magic?

Why does she like Crockta so much? Why does she reward Crockta's antagonists?

So many questions in this drama. Is the sole purpose to create a mythical drama?

By strengthening both sides to make it interesting? The grey god is really intriguing

Tramsloof likes this.
  17. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    The actual killer was her daughter. It was her who was the serial killer, she liked dolls. Only the living, cute and unique types whom she would first kill then stuff them up.

How the mother went wrong is, she never cared that her daughter was killing people. In fact she supported her by hiding her tracks and even allowing her to be a guard to spot proper victims.

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks for clarifying that, so the daugther got caugh or runned, or thats a massive ? sign!!!!!!!!!

Tramsloof likes this.
  19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even users dying helps her out. which is why she pits them against one another.

Tramsloof likes this.
  20. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres also the extinct species that the fell with the grey God.

And why the orcs have no proper Gods like the world tree or God of mercy.

And when the God council want to make the orcs next extinct species, that means the species that fell before was different than orcs, what was it then?

Teo's father keep euning toward fallen God's temples if you notice, is it really an adventure when he could meet his son easily after returning but he never chose to? He still cared to give his son a weapon that can kill a dragon (who can almost rival a God). So he cares enough but there is a story or a mystery related to Fallen God here.

What will Crockta choose now that his assimilation rate is 100% and he can die in this world. When the God council orders a hit on him, and when he gets to know about it, how will he justify staying, because we all know he will stay.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.