Spoiler Xianggong, Please Divorce Me!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Sep 15, 2017.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ceilo27 and Hae_UNa like this.
  2. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plsss

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Why mc want to divorce the ml. Please spoiler

4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some spoilers to see if it will be worth reading. Anyone here can withstand doing mtl? Cuz i cant

Marane101 and elparis like this.
  5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler \(*_*)/ gimme spoiler

6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's and ML's marriage was decreed by the little emperor. ML kept wanting to go to war while the country's treasury had been depleted bc he had kept going on war. So the little emperor wanted to distract ML by ordering his marriage, the previous beautiful concubines that he had offered didn't do the trick, so when he heard about MC, he immediately matched her with ML.

MC had met ML when she was still little kid and ML was either reject her or called her ugly, I don't quite remember but anyway she still kept grudge about that.

Since her ill fates with her previous marriage arrangements that kept her single until now (20 y.o), she didn't have any hope for marriage and her reputation, also since she hated ML, she asked him for divorce.

They agreed to divorce a year 3 months? after marriage.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  7. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is a HE or not? i assume within that one year they fall in love? who fall first? MC previous marriage match always ended up in failure, i feel bad for her but its also hilarious oh xD

odanezz0_3 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @wafflebeauty Yeah, it's a HE.

I don't quite remember and it's kinda difficult to pinpoint where bc they basically argue alot and gradually felt in love, but I guess the one that pursued it first was ML. ML was the first one who showed jealousy and possesiveness, while MC was like whatever. She was too lazy to deal with the concubines (since they agreed to divorce soon) and too lazy to bother with ML's son. However, bc ML's mother gave the house management to her and ML also told her to take care of the son, she dealt with them heavy heartedly. At first, ML didn't take the divorce agreement seriously and thought that she was only making stance against him, because then at the first night of their marriage, they had sex so she would possibly pregnant. And later, when he found out about her shop and everythings, he realised her seriousness and iirc he tried to sabotage her attempt.

Oh and also I'm not sure about the time duration, but they bargained it and agreed for some months? (is it a month? 2 months or a year?), sorry I read a quite a lot of novel these days and I only read this one once.

p.s. my favourite character was the little emperor. Until now, I'm still not sure whether he was really cunning or just a dumb person.

Ceilo27, -NEAR-, Marane101 and 14 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tall me more about the ml's son?....like how old is he?...what happened to his mom?...does he like the mc?....how are their interactions with each other?

10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia Can you tall me more about the ml's son?....like how old is he?
    I don't remember, I think it's about 6-8 years old?

...what happened to his mom?
    This is a big spoiler so I have to warn you beforehand.
    She was childhood friend and 1st love. I think she was older than ML. She was quite tomboy and later she dressed as male and went on war with ML. She died after giving birth to the son, also because she was physically tired bc the war. This was what made ML obsessed with war with the said country (forgot the name) anyway later the crown prince of that country kidnapped MC at her wedding. At the hostage situation, she knocked him out with her wedding crown (it was specially made by the little emperor and especially heavy with many precious and rare stones embedded in it).

ML's mother disliked the son's mother and so she wasn't close to the son.

He wasn't ML's son. ML had another male comrade. While the male comrade and the son's mother went on an expedition, they got trapped by the enemy and fell from the cliff. They both suspected to be died, but about months later, the son's mother was found, already pregnant. The son's mother then obsessed with revenge and went on war like crazy until she was exhausted and died during the childbirth.

Later, near the end, the male comrade was found. He got amnesia since the fall and was imprisoned as war prisoner. They reunited him with the son, but he remained amnesiac even up to the end of the novel.

...does he like the mc?....how are their interactions with each other?
    After their first night, in the morning MC visited ML's mother. ML intentionally brought the son with him, an act that MC snorted upon him. The son heard it and thought that MC snorted at him bc she disdained him (the son), so he refused to call her "mother". Anyway, ML then insisted to put the son on MC's care.

Later, MC explained it to the son and their relationship got better, up to the point that he was closer to her than ML.

One thing that made me dislike ML though...
    The son was put on MC's care. He disliked MC bc of the spoiler above. One day, on the search for the place for her new shop, MC sneaked out the residence. The son saw MC and secretly followed her up. But because MC was quite an expert at sneaking, he lost her soon, then he got lost for real.

When MC came back, the son's maid had made a fuss about the missing son. The son supposed to be taking his nap when she left him, but when she came back, he was missing. ML quickly came back and blame MC, iirc he even slapped her.

I mean, even if he gave MC the responsibility, the maid was supposed to be guarding the son at that moment, why did he still blame MC? The maid wasn't even MC's maid, and they disliked each other, was she supposed to observe the son 24/7?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    JoshyM62, Mi shiru, Ceilo27 and 22 others like this.
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    the ml's son is really his friend's son with his dead wife? ....does he know?

Why does the ml s mom doesnt like his son?

Any cute moments between the mc and the kid?

Ceilo27, Heungbo and Leilacus like this.
  12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia
    So
    the ml's son is really his friend's son with his dead wife? ....does he know?

Of course, ML never slept with the mom, it was only his one side crush. Before she died, she asked ML to take care of the son.

Why does the ml s mom doesnt like his son?
    Rather than dislike, she acted coldly toward the son, but she actually quite care of him, like when he went missing, she was concerned about him. And also bc the son's status was shu (concubine-borne).

ML's mom dislike the son's mom bc she thought that the son's mom had been misleading her son, they were childhood friend but the son's mom never stated clearly her feeling toward ML, just kept stringing him along. Even later they didn't married and had son together. That and that she confused ML, bc after the son's mom's death, ML never touched any female (not that he ever touch any before).
    Anyway, basically, she disliked the son's mom for keeping ML single.

Any cute moments between the mc and the kid?
    Later ML's concubine (their position was awkward bc they were decreed by the emperor, so no one dared to lay hand against them, not the servants nor ML's mother.) anyway one of them blurted the son's identity to him. The son fell into the lake and MC saved him. MC then stated that no matter what, he would always be her son.

MC was good as making pastries and often gave them to the son. Previously ML forbid him to eat that as iirc he thought that wasn't manly. The son gloated to ML, ML wanted them but to shy to ask MC as they still argue a lot.

One day when they visited the palace, MC wanted to promote her new pastry shop so she brought her pastries to the palace and distribute them amongst the madams. She also gave the son a box of them and told him to share them with his friends. When the son ate them near the pond? the little emperor saw and drooling over them. He asked the son to give all of the pastry to him (Empress Dowager had been forbidding him from eating sweets) anyway they ended up arguing and iirc the son only gave him some.

When MC went back to her home, she also took the son along.. Her family members stared at the son with disdain as he was concubine borne son. But MC held the son's hand and then proudly introduced him to every member of her family. MC's step mom (the second madam? I think) she mocked MC for getting burdened with concubine-borne son. This madam was the one that had been aiming at her shops, anyway after MC got married the shops was given to her eldest daughter's husband. This couple was still didn't have son even after married for years (this lead to some incident later with MC and ML). So MC replied to the madam that even though MC married late, at least she got a whole package (husband+son) so she didn't need to be troubled with heir anymore.

The son also like to sleep with MC, something that trouble ML later as he also wanted to "sleep" with her.

JoshyM62, Mi shiru, Ceilo27 and 29 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is the little emperor?
    Didnt the mc get any shops as her drowry? ...were all taken away by her famly?
    Also what is her relationship with her mother in law like?
    And what happened with the concumbine that blurted the son's identity? (and how did she knew?)

Ceilo27 and a_b like this.
  14. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and when ML called her ugly or rejected her, he really mean it? Or he was just teasing her?
    And how did ML started like her?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia
    How old is the little emperor?
    Again, I don't quite remember but iirc he was 14 years old.

Didnt the mc get any shops as her drowry? ...were all taken away by her famly?
    Nope, the second madam argued against her, bc she wanted her eldest son in law to manage the shop. The son in law came from some prominent family but the family got some disaster (they either got bankrupt or fired) anyway since then he had been living off from MC's family. He was quite incompetent as later when MC came back, she found out that the shop failed bc the madam had been taking the money and many other corruption amongst the staffs.

MC later settle with money as her dowry. Anyway, she must move to the capital and it's not like she could manage it from afar. So she prefered the money as the capital for her to set up her shop in the capital city.

Also what is her relationship with her mother in law like?

The mother in law was quite cunning as she knew that she couldn't put her hand on ML's concubines, so at their first meeting, she acted very kindly toward MC and when MC was off guard, she handed MC the residence management (with that including the management of those concubines). MC wanted to refuse but MIL kept insisting it by praising her capability, in the end MC ended up accepting it while cursing MIL inside her heart.

MIL, actually was nice toward MC as she was her long awaited daughter-in-law and she kept hoping MC could distract ML's feeling from the son's mother and gave her the legitimate grandson.

And what happened with the concumbine that blurted the son's identity? (and how did she knew?)
    The concubines was formerly drafted as the little emperor's concubines, one of them (the queen bee) had been exchanging letters with the little emperor. The little emperor then unintentionally blurted it at one of his letter.

MC slapped the queen bee concubines and banished her to some secluded mansion. The other two concubines got their pocket money diminished and they were moved to some other smaller residence. The rest (the other one), she wasn't involved in the incident and MC overheard her trying to persuade the queen bee concubine to not go against MC, so she didn't get punished.

The queen bee concubine tried to tattletale MC to the little emperor, but bc ML found out how she knew the son's identity after interogatting her maid, ML told this to the Emperor Dowager and she punished the little emperor (iirc she grounded him and ordered him to copy some books). So the little emperor could only send her this last message (bc later he forgot about her)...
    reworded bc I don't remember the exact content: "Hi how are you? Whops, my mother is coming so I cannot write any longer, else she's gonna find out. Write to you later. Bye."

The queen bee concubine coughed blood after reading that.

Later, when MC asked the overcrowded staffs of ML's residence (ML didn't know how to reject and kept accepting the slaves that were given by other officials, most of them were spies.) Anyway, MC and MIL didn't know how to get rid of them, so later when MC set up her shop and got found out by ML, she asked some of the staffs to work there. The nice concubine heard about it and her family had been dwelved in medicine, so she had some knowledge of herbs and her hobby was to make pastry. She had given up on ML's favour anyway, so she asked MC to be placed there. Bc of this nice concubine, MC's pastries improved alot. Later this concubine felt in love with ML's right hand and they got married.

JoshyM62, Mi shiru, Ceilo27 and 25 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what was people's reaction to the son not being the ml's son? ....also what happened to her family in the end?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  17. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    I dislike the ML sound childish and brainless and a man who laid a heavy hand on FL !!! Double dislike..... And look like the mc is going to get bullied a lot and fight back yada yada ... Any other redeeming quality anything fluff cute moment wtv that can pick our interest???

18. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ashie
    Oh and when ML called her ugly or rejected her, he really mean it? Or he was just teasing her?
    I guess he really meant it, he didn't really knew her.
    It's like when random people that you don't know tried talk to you, and then you saw that that person was ugly (MC had tomboyish appearance) so you reject them bc of that. Anyway ML was a teen, not that it excused him, he still was quite mean.

And how did ML started like her?

Again, it was quite difficult to pinpoint when, as he gradually felt in love. He gradually improved his opinion of her as he knew her further

@alexfilia what was people's reaction to the son not being the ml's son?
    The son's identity wasn't announced, so he was still taken care by ML and MC.
    Later when his real dad come back, he was still recuperating from the brain damage's effect and amnesia etc. It's not like he could feed the son then. But the story stopped at that point, so it was unknown whether he managed to regain his identity or whether he would claimed the son.

....also what happened to her family in the end?
    The story didn't tell further about her family. The last time they appeared was when she went back and introduced the son to the family, she dealt with some of the problem involving second madam, third madam, eldest sis and her husband, but that was it.

@Nokiyoh Well the comedy was interesting enough, and at least in my opinion this ML was far better than ML in "Xiao Qi, Wait!". At least, he immediately admitted his wrong and beg for forgiveness to MC soon after the slap. And he never hit MC later on.

JoshyM62, Mi shiru, Ceilo27 and 15 others like this.
  19. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh well it appease me a bit at least he ask forgiveness so it's okay ...
    That ML in " Xiao Qi ,wait" is someone I want to smacked HARD. .... It mean this mL can be accept he better be a dotting husband once he opened up I hope {✓`∆'}✓

20. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

Does the little emperor likes MC (not in a romantic way)? And can you tell me more about him?

Ceilo27 likes this.