Spoiler Red Packet Server spoiler Questions

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SixDesires, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys I would love it if someone could help me out and answer a few of my questions plz!

1. Is everyone in mc harem a virgin and are they all 100% loyal and in love with mc?

2. Is there any ntr besides that girlfriend in the beginning well she's cannon fodder so anyone besides that thing is there any other girls who do that to him?

3. Does mc become pretty damn powerful would it be possible for him and his harem to become immortals and live for eternity?

2. dsrack123

dsrack123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. roflburn

roflburn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm i xiao yumei is not a virgin, plus she had 2 lovers who is mcs enemy now

4. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not virgin

No ntr

MC is a reincarnation of someone powerful who has been reincarnated 9 times I think. Also think in this life he will become the strongest and immortal, not sure about his wives but should be the same

5. Ghalad

Ghalad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mc Was Reincarnated 9 times in First Time He Was Yellow Emperor As For The Others He Was Prety Badass In Them Too.
    As For His Chicks I Think They Reincernated With Him Too .So He Should Become Something Like Immortal King If He Completes His Tribunaltions Alive And His Girls Should Be Immortal Since They Could Reincernate.

6. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for the answers I have not read this for a long time who is xiao yumei ?

Because isn't all of Mcs woman virgins if not which woman of his in his harem is not then?