LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No, they give Shin at least 10 points, you have no basis to say how much other can get but its been clearly said that they have diferent effectiveness based on the person so what I said was that a mage would not waste 3 months trying to get elixirs that could even have a negative efect, this was even put into the item description

2. I dont say that his father would not be stronger, maybe he would be but to what extent its up to discusion or you think that he stoped grinding just because he was bored? his father chose to go up fast because he considered that the benefit to do so where better for himself that to grind the elixirs

3. Ludia was a priest that formed part of a temple to serve a goddess and have special habilities corresponding with that role, there is no way to compare that with being a spearman

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe only the compression elixirs from the first boss say anything of the sort because they're based on your body type. The other elixirs do not so it's not an issue. They never speak of any negative effects or anything of the sort. Since all elixirs improve the stat by at least 10, and not just the ones that state that your body determines effectiveness, then it's easy to conclude that they all raise stats by that much.

His father chose to go up and not grind elixirs because he's obsessed with money and wanted more money to support the family. He directly says as much and you're just making up your own reasons for his actions.

Of course there is. The abilities from classes can be taught normally. Which is what happened. The people from other worlds all know skills and have cultivation methods before entering the dungeon. Ludia was discovered to have talent as a priestess and so was trained as one. She gained a lot of the skills but she only awakened and got a class after going to Earth.

3. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    If they stoped having negative efect mean that they are even for everyone? sorry but no. Shin get more status the higher the grade of the elixir so even if they dont say it is not dificult to figure it out or would they just change of going negative to 15 having like 20 points of diference? while it only increased in 5 point for Shin? thats not logic but wishfull thinking

If Shin father only wanted money he could just fine have keep hunting outside the dungeon as that was giving much more money, and actualy he is already swimimg in it so would he still be doing it then? maybe he is not the most brilliant person in the world but even he is not that much stupid

as for spearman and priest there is a clear difenece in that you only need to leand the spear then come the class but for a priest is the other way arround, first they worship the goddess and the goddess grant them the power to give out blesings. maybe a mage would pass a chant down in the family but blesings? its like saying that Shin can actualy have used elementals from the moment he started seeing them
    granted there are some exceptions like the thing with the tamer class, but then he was instantly granted the class the moment he did the action and there is abvsolutely no way that Ludia would have the chance lying arround

4. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin's father went up immediately because higher floor mobs drop more gold. at the time there were no event dungeons and neither him nor Shin registered as awakened despite being dungeon explorers because the dungeon is a better pay, safer, and being under government control was a even more stupid idea.

only the compression potions have a risk to death but that doesnt mean everyone could get full 10 stat benefits. as mentioned by Loretta most people have 2-3 as their limits. for the body compression elixirs, my personal estimate is 7-8 for Shin's father because he inherited his big body from his father's side of the family meaning they had similar builds, the orc's father is an orc too.

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    You're pretty much assuming things with no basis. The only reason the first few elixirs gave negative effects is because they were compression elixirs. They compressed your body. None of the other elixirs are compression elixirs so there's no threat in using them at all.

It was the direct reason he gave. As for his current strategy he hasn't mentioned it.

You don't get a class when you learn a skill. You get a class when you awaken. You can learn all the skills you want and still be classless. Ludia only awakened after coming to Earth. Shin was still classless even after he mastered Mid Level Spear technique.
    When did Loretta mention that. Or rather when talking elixirs that are not compression elixirs? At any rate it's not truly relevant. If they gain less stats then that just means that they'll have to grind less. They'd still do it if it were easy.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    well prolly the main reason on why Shin could get those elixirs to the limit is he's the hero and he has part of the power of the world hence making him more durable compared to the usual explorers

7. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you are assuming things with no basis
    just because earth can give classes the dungeon can not? then the people in earth are the only ones that have classes in all the dungeon
    by the way other worlds have no way of giving classes either
    yeah that sounds pretty much logic. How I dont see it earlier? Sorry but no. the two sub-classes of Shin where obtained by the dungeon, first because he fullfiled loreta quest and the second when he tamed Plene, he dont awakened as a tamer so why are you assuming that no other can? the point here is that blessing are not a simple skill that anyone can learn with no problems. Maybe she did can use them whithout the class but its not most likely option

as for the elixirs its true that I am assuming thing about how they work, but so are you
    the basis of my thinking is that if one worked one way the rest sould do too, and yours is just that if Shin can the rest can too, so i can only say that I dont think that i am wrong and your thinking is not solid enough, in the first place the only one aside of Shin grinding is Ren and this guy is not even appearing so that you could get an idea

8. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why has the chapter per day no. Dropped?! Wait, i do know!

But still!!!!!!!

9. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, his is that the dungeon system's item description of the compression elixirs explicitly warns that if your body can't be compressed further and you take more, you'll be injured, while the item description of the strengthening elixirs doesn't have any warning, so there is no risk from overdosing.

Also, @dave186 can you spellcheck your post please?, and give them proper punctuation and spacing please. Walls of text are not fun or easy to read.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I said nothing of the sort. You're just making things up now. Ludia did not have a class because she only got one when she got to Earth. Having a skill doesn't mean you have a class for that skill. Just like Shin knew spearmanship but never had a spear related class. A sub class is not a class.

What Inuzuka said. Compression elixirs have a prerequisite to using them safely. Strengthening elixirs and the other elixirs type rewards do not. You can continue eating most elixirs until the system tells you that they will no longer have an effect because there is no downside.

11. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not talking about risk of taking, I am talking about the effectiveness of the elixirs, to start with Shin is a hero so is unreasonable to think that it would work the same way on him that in other

12. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Ludia is a Priestess.

-M4- and Vincent1873 like this.
  13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said even if they don't get the exact same amount of stat points, it would just mean that they don't have to grind as long. They would still want the stat points.
    So what's her awakening then? A class advancement?

14. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link

15. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, so he only has 2 years now... but with clearing speeds of 1h at the 54th floor it might just be barely possible!

16. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there won't be any elixirs to grind in the beyond. But it does make me curious what the reward will be for defeating beyond bosses.

17. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every floor will raise difficulty, dont forget he will try too conquer beyond too. Do you remember how many month he stuck jn beyond? Or maybe after 60th/70th floor the difficult will be raise 2 times?
    Its just possibility

18. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why people like her. All she does is cry every time they meet and is oblivious to her own shortcomings. She also doesn't think much of humans, and even sees Lin as just a human because he's half or something (A while back she said only because of so and so reasons a human like Lin could join her guild). Point is she is the worst heroine.

1. Clara
    2. Ludia
    3. Japanese shield girl
    4. Shuna
    5. Ice elemental
    Last place: Old virgin Shop Girl.

19. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. If regular floors take negligible time and grinding floor masters takes one month each, Shin can finish the first dungeon in 10 months (55, 60, ... 100). If Beyond floors take him 1 week each, that will be 47 weeks (100 minus 53). Together, that will give him a little over 2 months to spare (e.g., for event dungeons and floors that take more time). Maybe Loretta can speed up the boss grinding with an item that overcomes the limit for floor master battle vouchers? Or, if worst comes to worst, he can skip boss grinding.

He was taking over a week for Beyond floors even when he didn't grind them, but maybe with his power up over the past month (200 stats, skill increases, added elemental), he can speed up his Beyond time to one week each. Maybe.

20. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin shoulda taken the opportunity to go in for a kiss and a hug.