Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow there's actually quite a lot of them. Considering how good Face of devil is, those must be great too, I hope some translators pick them up.

kiara8 likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They are great, unfortunately there are some hete novels mixed in there as well

3. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hete?
    edit:
    OOoohhhhh duh. I feel dumb.

4. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, well there is for all tastes in there then, I'll look through the bl ones, I think one of them is also a transmigration / different eras one ?
    I wonder if the MCs are as great as ZYC :ROFLMAO:

kiara8 likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of the slash novels from the author is transmigration

V.A.L likes this.
  6. V.A.L

V.A.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read some of them ? Do you have a rec ?
    Damn, I can't wait to read them, she (he ?) did such a good job at it with face of devil. The only prob will be understanding them with mtl, maybe the translator for fod will take another one, or someone else.

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I would rec all of them lol. They are pretty good

mereumsama, V.A.L and clear like this.
  8. Anodme90

Anodme90 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what character MC have from vol. 11 to 15, i'm currently at vol 10 now using g.translator...

9. Anodme90

Anodme90 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soooo much @kiara8 ,,,,, u help me a lot here for spoiler

10. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's character sided with the other Prince and usurped the Emperor, the only one stay loyal and die to the Emperor is that one gluttonous soldier that MC in this chapter pay special attention to. That's why MC is so good to him this time and it causes ML to misunderstood

Ease, Kittsune, clear and 2 others like this.
  12. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    .......what did he misunderstood??
    did he get jealous???

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah, the Emperor is paying special attention to a common soldier (even if he accumulated merits in the battlefield), even knowing about his favorite food.

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link

Ur awesome.....

I've tried reading it a bunch of times and all i know about that part is they're eating something really delicious....

Ease and kiara8 like this.
  15. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just summarize the whole thing?!

I dont get it!!!

Ease likes this.
  16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this.
    I totally cannot understand anything aside from MC eating with ML and another character.

aNonYm0U5 and mereumsama like this.
  17. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here.... more spoiler please

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @aNonYm0U5; im not good writing summary, so i wrote all.
    Yunsheng also visited this world too before, but at that time he was under the villain system, so he cannot refuse the tasks that given by the villain system (most of the tasks's making Yunsheng seeking death, bc it always smth like kill Qi Jinyu (his half-bro) or smth >> originally the emperor has a fav consort (the protag of that world), but the protag actually love someone else (emperor's half-brother/Qi Jinyu) and even had son with Qi Jinyu, though the original emperor never know that the son is not his own son. The Queen mother also helped Qi Jinyu (iirc he is her actual son or exchanged son or smthhh?? << please correct me if i was wrong bc im not sure about this part)

Later Qi Jinyu complained about if the emperor did not snatch his most loved woman (the consort), & bc emperor kept sending assassin to kill him, he would not go down to usurp the throne & the road of killing his bro (emperor), Qi Jinyu said it while behead the emperor.

And now bc Yunsheng visited this world again and free to do anything he intended to scheme everything back but Yunsheng did not expect that his lover now is Zhao Xuan, in the original story he helped Qi Jinyu in the dark plus ML is now the protag's big bro (half-bro?), so when visited this world again Yunsheng originally want to eradicate Zhao Xuan as pay back but bc he's yunsheng lover ofc yunsheng cannot do it now LOL.

ML started to think of MC (yunsheng) in a lustful way after MC kissed him under aphrodisiac (it was given by ML's sis (full-blooded sis?), bc the sis want to be MC's concubine like the protag or smth). ML keeps dreaming dirty about MC xDD and even during morning court when the MC angry, ML kinda get horny, he even thought if he (ML) did smth wrong will MC hit him w/ smth? that would be wonderful << ML feels kinda maso here lmfao.

The protag asked the MC to decree marriage to ML's sis, but the guy who supposed to marry her actually already castrated (??), and ML dislike the fact that a Shu born tried to suppress Di-born (?) it touched his bottom line, so ML ordered his subordinate to investigate the protag and found out the fact that the person behind protag is not the emperor BUT Qi Jinyu. And he started to think why Qi Jinyu helped the protag to revenge, and found it's bc they have relationship or smth.

During Imperial hunting, ML wear black & cover his face too (i kinda imagine it like a ninja?), then pushed MC in a forest(?) and forcefully kissed him (ML blindfolded MC), ML also told MC that currently the protag secretly meet w/ someone, ML also threat if MC touched someone else, ML won't be gentle to him lol then the masked man (ML) pretended to leave MC alone in a forest until his guards came and 'save' him. ML kneel in front of MC (MC ofc pretended he didnt know that the masked man is ML), MC whipped ML several times &said he didnt come in time to save him from the masked man (??), ML did not get angry bc the whip, he enjoyed it and let the MC whipped him until the whip broken =D

After that the MC sent his guards to protect the protag tent & also to search the masked man/assassin, but ofc they couldnt find him xDD MC also clean lot of high official which originally Queen mother's subordinate (?) lot of them got imprisoned or demoted which anger the queen mother. Queen mother thought that the assassin who attacked MC is a part of MC's drama bc he wanted to clean queen mother's manpower. There's also assassin (i think this sent by MC) who tried to kill Qi Jinyu, and Qi Jinyu got hurt bc protected the protag which made the queen mother angry and queen mother made the protag kneel a day &night, protag thought MC will come and rescue her from the kneeling but MC never come which disappointed protag.

Bc MC fond of Meng Kang (based from mtl name), Meng Kang is super loyal to him even at the first time MC visited this world, and even cried when previously MC was imprisoned, so this time MC wanted to pay him back bc he feels he owe Meng Kang before. When MC told Meng Kang to push his marriage (Meng Kang also dissatisfied w/ the marriage, so he happily agree) this rly make the ML jealous, moreover MC met Meng Kang after MC took a bath, so MC kinda look sexier or smth, ML even swear to kill Meng Kang bc of this xDD but then he calmed himself by thinking he'll let MC free for now, but later when ML could catch MC, he'll make MC' beautiful eyes shed tears.

When ML & Qi Jinyu accidentally met (??), they then went to smth like tea-shop (??), Qi Jinyu said smth about the war already made lot ppl died, anyway he tried to create edge between ML &MC, but bc ML already know the truth about Qi Jinyu, ML only sneer. They also met MC there, and someone wrote down love poem (?) for MC, MC angry &left, and ML read the poem then sent dark people (dark wei?) to find who wrote the poem and be sure to make that person to never be able to even lift a pen in this life. &ML wore black clothes again and kidnapped MC &talked to MC about how MC like poem &liquor, ML then made a poem for MC then made MC drank liquor through ML's mouth, after that he sent MC back to the carriage in an alley (?) so MC guards could find him.

Previously, Qi Jinyu has the helped of Luo Zhen, bc Qi Jinyu married to Luo Lan (LZ's daughter), even if she cant get pregnant and later died, Qi Jinyu didn't get marry again or get concubine bc they thought Qi Jinyu deeply love Luo Lan, so Luo Zhen rly loyal &grateful to Qi Jinyu. Actually Luo Lan is only a piece used by Qi Jinyu. Originally Luo Zhen dissatisfied w/ MC bc previously MC lustful and didnt think about the country, so when Luo Zhen offered a marriage for his daughter w/ Qi Jinyu, he's agree, bc he knows the 'meaning' of that marriage (to usurp the throne w/ Luo Zhen help). But this time MC is not like previously, so Luo Zhen kinda got headache about the marriage but still agree (??) later Luo Zhen found out that Luo Lan actually poisoned by cold poison which made her couldnt pregnant, then when he investigated, he found out that she was poisoned by her own maid (?) this maid originally from Queen mother, Luo Zhen also found out about how Qi Jinyu &protag actually a childhood sweetheart, and he realized why his daughter was poisoned, Luo Zhen then break off the engagement w/ Qi Jinyu, and sent Luo Lan to hometown 'to die' (most likely to recuperate). Qi Jinyu even pretended to worry and asked about her condition + said to Luo Zhen that couldnt marry Luo Lan is his biggest regret which made Luo Zhen wanted to kill himm right away but he hide his hatred for Qi Jinyu.

Now, Queen mother choose Miss Qian, (<<mtl name, she's a yandere btw), previously Miss Qian marry someone who's dandyism (?) and like to do love affair, whenever Qian found out about it she'll kill the girls &casually throw the bodies on the street, and bc the husband cant stand it anymore (bc Qian too brutal), but bc Qian is untouchable, the husband conspired w/ the mother &wanted to poison Qian when she's pregnant, luckily she found out and iirc she cut the husband into meat. Now Qian married Qi Jinyu, when Qi Jinyu wanted to go somewhere (forgot orz), he asked ML to lend him guards to guard him when he's go, but ML rejected him, then Qi Jinyu asked Qian to help him &ofc Qian will do whatever her husband want.

The protag also tried to ask MC & ML to send more guard for Qi Jinyu, but ML rejected it and even said about the protag is MC's woman, why care so much over Qi Jinyu, others might thought she's adultery w/ Qi Jinyu and probs she might get poison in her wine or got three white of silk (?) which scared the protag. After that the protag met emperor and said smth about state affair, and MC told protag that women in palace shouldnt interfere w/ state affair or else will get punishment (i forgot the punishment but it p cruel) then she was punished to kneel or smth. Her maid (?) remind her may be the emperor found out about protag affair w/ Qi Jinyu & protag didnt want to believe that the emperor knew it.

ML visited MC, and MC kicked ML and shouted to his guard to catch ML, whoever could catch ML alive will get reward. But apparently ML's dark wei is much stronger and he managed to escape, ML's subordinate even wonder why ML like to ambush emperor. When ML heard that MC wanted to catch him alive, he's happy bc though MC worry about him (?), ML even imagine MC probably will tie ML in bed &ML will be whipped by MC, if MC could catch ML &made ML super excited. ML visited MC again, ML made MC sniff a fragrance that made the MC body weak. ML asked MC what will he do if he could catch ML, will MC whip ML or smth, bc ML thought MC looks beautiful when holding whip then ML kinda molested MC (not sure whether they did it bc quite vague)

Qi Jinyu ambushed by bandits (?) and then the guard found him, Qi Jinyu already got hurt and there's deep cut on his face &broken fingers. When he's back to palace and met Queen mother, she almost fainted bc Qi Jinyu looks like goblin (?), the protag also met Qi Jinyu and shouted 'ghost' when met him, Qi Jinyu depressed bc of it. The protag then started to think that the MC much better, and she thought she grateful bc realized it or else she'll lose MC's favor. But then queen mother told protag to give MC poison, protag refused, then queen mother said smth about the prince is Qi Jinyu's son, so protag shouldnt forget about it, and how if MC know, he won't spare the protag too. The protag reluctantly agree, and kinda regret that she did not know sooner that MC is a better man than Qi Jinyu or smth. As for Qian, when she saw Qi Jinyu ruined face, she's actually happy, previously bc Qi Jinyu handsome she's worried he might take concubine (?), and Qian won't be able to do anything bc Qi Jinyu is a royal blood but now she thought now only she's alone who could accept that kind of Qi Jinyu who face ruined. She did not feel sick of his face &even appreciate Qi Jinyu more.

After that MC 'know' about the protag tried to poison him, MC house arrest the protag again. The protag angry and smashed all the furniture and asked the attendant to call the emperor, but the attendant said about she already lost favor and smth, now the protag thinks the time when MC dotes on her and thought it was beautiful and imagine if time could back at that time then remember about Qi Jinyu's ruined face, she then cried.

Qian felt dizzy or smth and thought she'll get good news (pregnant), so she invited doctors, but she did not expect that it actually bc she's poisoned and couldnt get pregnant. She never feel the warmth of family, so she actually desire to form ideal family. When she sent dark wei to investigate she found out that it was her own husband who poisoned her (she probs also found out his ship w/ protag. She then made Qi Jinyu fainted (?) and tied him to bed then cut his penus and place it in a wood box then she went to palace banquet.

At the palace, protag happy bc she could attend the banquet w/ emperor, Qian also appeared alone there, Queen mother thought Qi Jinyu didnt want to appear bc his ruined face. Qian saw the MC and thought why protag and Qi Jinyu stir together (have relationship) even though MC doted on protag, if it was Qian, she'll be very happy to be doted on by her man (?).

When it's time to give a gift for imperial (?), Qian gave the box to emperor, ML throw the box bc he doesnt want MC saw that filthy stuff. Everyone wonder whose that once belong to ? and Qian said smth about the protag know more what's that stuff, bc it had been many time into protag's body & brought supreme happiness to protag before. Qian also said about the relationship between protag and Qi Jinyu, plus about the prince isn't the MC's son, and show all the proofs.

Queen mother dragged outside, the MC told protag that he already know about their relationship long ago, and bc protag loved Qi Jinyu, MC made protag stay w/ Qi Jinyu, When Qi Jinyu saw his bloody lower part he went into madness and blamed protag &he began to torture protag. Later Qian went somewhere (??) and found rare medicine which cure her body and she gave birth a son (his husband northwest king??)

Bc MC's harem empty the courtiers thought even at the surface MC looks calm he probably got hurt bc the protag betrayed him (as if xD). They soon receive battlefield report and ML should go there. When MC slept ML actually brought MC to follow him and place him w/ someone (?), ML also told MC that the grand prince (5 y.o) will be the next emperor. MC was speechless bc grand prince still 5 y.o, and MC shout out 'Zhao Xuan fucking send me back!'. ML surprised bc MC know 'him', then MC told ML how they (ML &masked man) similar, and even the scent too, MC also told him that there's no need for ML to tie him or smth, bc MC also love him. MC then told ML to send him back to palace, and told ML to back soon from the war (?), iirc they waited for the grand prince to be more mature to give the throne to him, then the both of them spending more time by frequently traveling, and the last string of codes influx database 008 (?) in tears MC, exhausted effort to hold back ML keep saying MC love ML no matter who he is, so ML must remember.

Then back to original world.

If there's any mistake or lack of detail im sorry orz
    btw, im not sure whether the protag is Qi Jinyu or Zhou Bixuan (the consort),
    but i wrote the consort as the protag, sorry if it was incorrect

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  19. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    ya know .... uke's are so awesome just like you @clear

i was listening to this -------->
    while reading your summary... I dunno if it was luck or smth but I started reading when it hit the right sound and then bc its chinese music and all it really fits especially since it ancient era... man... my imagination ran wild....

Kittsune, clear and kiara8 like this.