Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrell0887

darrell0887 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Hyrkan
    Race: night elf
    Job/Class: swordmaster
    Weapon: sword
    Skills: dual sword combo
    Equipment: light alloy armor
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    He likes this.
  2. He

He Stop using the net, you net addict.

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Can I mod my character? I'm not too satisfied with it, and haven't posted too))

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Go ahead, just make a new post with the information of the modded character.))
    Ah! Hikari sees another one! Lots of people are registering recently!

"Welcome to the guild! Uhn... Hi... Hiru... Hirukan? This doesn't seem right... Eto...

Hi-Hikari will give Kan-kun an Item Box! It's a gift to help Kan-kun carrying things!

Please head to the Tavern if Kan-kun has any questions, or just to talk to other people!

Ma-make sure to have fun, alright? Take care!" ^^)/

((Welcome aboard! Please put your guild card on your signature to make it easier for everyone to know who you are!

Also, check my signature for links related to the guild, it should help you finding your way around!

Feel free to ask anything you wish, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^)/))

4. He

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit:
    Given Name/Title: Alice
    Race: Spirit of doll (tsukumogami - Doll)
    Job/Class: Magician, Puppeter
    Weapon:
    Alpha Alice - Alice's first automata. Alpha Alice is an automata shaped closely like Alice itself with uncanny likeness, because its whole body is Alice's spare parts, except the head. It doesn't have its own speciality. There is currently 3 Alpha Alice active inside Alice's Atelier.
    Theta Tierra - Alice's second automata. It has four hand, with each hand holding a sword. It has the greatest strength among Alice's creation. Despite that, it is a mana-consuming unit, making it unfit for a prolonged battle.
    Epsilon Hestia - Alice's third automata. Hestia is built as a portable barrier platform. It has excellent mobility, surpassing Alice itself even when Alice's body is enchanted by rune of haste. It's left hand is able to deploy barrier spell, and its right hand is equipped with a knife for close combat.

Skills:
    Automata creation
    Parallel Processing
    Space magic
    Enchanting

Equipment:
    Alice's Atelier of Automata - Pocket dimension 10m x 10m x 10m where her workshop lays.
    Inventory:

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to the guild Alice-chan!

Please take this Item Box! It should help Alice-chan carrying things around!

Make sure to head to the Tavern if Alice-chan has any questions or wish to talk to people!

Hikari wishes Alice-chan a wonderful stay in here!!" ^^)/

((Make sure to put your guild card on your signature this time! It is important to help people know who you are! >.<

My sig also has some links that should help you moving around.

Have fun! ^^)/))

6. He

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Is there a way to make signature visible on mobile??))

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Tilt your phone sideways, you should be able to see it on landscape mode.

To edit your signature, just click on your name on the top right corner of the screen, there should be a button called "signature" there.))

He likes this.
  8. He

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Thanks))

9. Carrot

Carrot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Outside of the Adventurer Guild's main reception building, rain was falling heavily, drumming on the polished armour of all of the adventurer's like a thousand tiny hammer blows. The receptionist at the counter squinted her eyes through the rain, and could make out a black-clad figure slowly approaching the guild with steady strides. By size and shape, she could see a man in blackened leather armour - yet there was something unordinary about him. He appeared to be carrying a sword, no, that thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big. Too thick. Too heavy. It was more like a large hunk of iron, so colossal in size that it could have been cannibalised from a siege engine.

As the man continued his approach, rainwater splashed onto and rolled off of his dark armour, gradually revealing a crimson layer beneath and staining his footprints blood-red behind him.

Upon entering the guild, he was flanked by four adventurers, nervously flexing their fingers around their swords - ready to strike at any moment. Showing no sign of feeling threatened, the strange man continued his steady stride towards the counter. As one of the flanking adventurers raised his blade to strike down, the receptionist stifled to gasp as she recognised the symbol engraved on the man's neck: a green vermillion bird. "A Skybender..." She murmured so nobody else could hear.

"Stop!" The receptionist stipulated, sending a ferocious gaze towards the flanking adventurers. Adopting a softer tone, she stared at the man and inquired, "Are you here to join the Adventurer's Guild?"

Nodding, the man pulled out a sheet of paper from the pouch on his waist, and handed it over to the receptionist.

Given Name/Title: Anselm Skybender / Soaring Immortal
    Race: Night Elf
    Job/Class: Mystical Swordsman
    Weapon: Rusty Sword (Once a legendary blade used by Anselm's forefathers... now just a rusty and chipped sword after being handed down through generations)
    【Deadly Sins】 - 7 unstoppable strikes. Each strike is stronger than the last
    【Whirlwind】 - AoE spinning attack
    【Crucify】 - composed of 4 strikes. The first 2 being vertical thrusts, and the latter being 2 horizontal thrusts
    【Fetters of Wind】 - reduce movement speed of all enemies in range
    【Shadow Dance】 - temporarily boost speed
    【Blood of a Skybender】 - As a descendant of the legendary Skybender family, you are naturally swifter and more dexterous than others
    【Heightened Senses】- Your several years of training and surviving in the wilderness have strengthened your senses to a greater height
    Equipment: [Cool Shades], [Violet Cloak], [Leather Ebony Armour], [Leather Ebony Boots], [Leather Ebony Gauntlets]
    Inventory: [Billy Joel's 'The Stranger'], [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy], [Chocolate Milk]

"Hey", the man whispered in quiet voice, "you got any chocolate milk?"

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  10. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow stakes suddenly come out from the ground pinning all adventurers on the ceiling, and a soft voice come from behind the counter
    "Hey! what you think you are doing?"
    The source of the voice was a tall and lean woman on white clothes, she had a sweet smile on her face as she walked in the direction of the stranger...

The woman slowly walked and when she was in front of the stranger....
    she took a step to the side and walked passing him while looking above...
    "I know we told you guys to capture Ton , But don't go attacking anyone who enters the tavern!"

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Mama... You forgot to make the usual introduction... >.>))

BlancFrost and Nurman like this.
  12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it seems interesting ~ ! ( @brasca123 just like you said :p )
    Hmm... before making a (eventually) serious character.
    I would like to ask what are the limits of the skills ?
    ( Well I at least know that I can't destroy montains, otherwise, it would be awful xDDD )

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Tbh, there isn't really a limit... It's more of a general recommendation of "don't make yourself too OP or you'll get bored in no time", like... If your character could destroy the universe, how fun would it be to write a quest about killing some goblins?

So... Try to make a character you think you'll have fun with! ^^)/))

Bielt likes this.
  14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking through the heavy rain and humming free of every duties and responsabilities, I'm feeling burdened by the nothingness.
    I'm even dirtier than this rain, lying in the mud in the backstreet of some bastards, I'm reminding myself of stupid and foolish I am, as the rain continued to crash disgustingly on my unsighty face, I look at myself in the brown puddle.
    This burn is definitively... nothing special, if I didn't have it, I would have looked less miserable, well... it's still unsighty, from my neck to my right eye, should I just put a mask ?
    My messy and semi-long hair is still half-gray half-lifeless chestnut, my eyes still look like rotten flesh, my white shirt is now soaked with mud, blood and rain, well, I got worse. Homever no matter how much I become dirtier and dirtier, this short sword will stay even blacker than the darkness... why does it sound like those foolish fairytale ? Oh well it's ininteresting.
    There's nothing dirtier than black, I don't understand what's the material of it, orichalcum ? No. Adamantium ? No.
    At least, I can say that it's not a common material... maybe it's part of a monster ?

Even the handle is strange... if we can call it a "handle", decrepit leather still here because of aged laces and blackened green tatters, well, at least, it's useful... without minding malicious eyes, I'm walking even deeper in the backstreet to find some suitable clothes for myself.
    If only my body didn't seem that frail, I wouldn't get those greedy eyes.

One day later, after beating some regular thugs, I am now wearing borrowed grey leather armor, seemingly frail, just like this worthless life, oh, black and tigh gloves too, I will at least not dirty my hand with their blood...
    Now... hmm... let's go the Adventurer's Guild so I can have it to kill some bandits and get a better outfit, yes, that's it.
    Killing some bandits, it should be a good goal for now, then... killing corrupted bastard in the army when I am bored maybe ?
    Well, let's just start.

Entering by the crooked door, I'm approaching the receptionist while listening to the insults all over me, I expected it, maybe I really should have took a mask ?

"Son of the Bloody's Bastard"
    "It fits well with that parricidal dog !"
    "Won't he make you scream this night ahaha !"
    "Even young boys might not be spared..."

Why should I spare them when they are guilty ?
    Whatever, the receptionist doesn't seem to understand why those worthless adventurers who are always loitering around here are insulting him, she sighed and gave me a pitied look like a I'm a poor and beaten child.

"I'm here to register."

I hand over the paper apathetically
    And now all I have to do is waiting...
    Cinere Lorem (29)
    Male
    Snow Wooden Elf (Mixed blood)
    Elemental Wanderer (Former Lord)​
    ¤ Friendly Igloo (Guild Title)​
    ¤ Mishap : A black and slender long dagger, previously belonging to his father, he took it and killed him with it, afterward, he never used any other weapons except this seax. (somehow looks like this)
    [​IMG]
    ¤ After killing thousands of people, this seax has unknowingly gained... A Soul Capture ability and a natural killing intent accompained by a certain sense of a constant withering.
    ¤ Can unexpectly intoxicate the soul
    ¤ Absorbing blood to repair itself
    Elementary Magic :​
    • ¤ Water/Ice [Expert -]​
    • ¤ Fire [Intermediate -]​
    • ¤ Wind [Intermediate ++]​
    • ¤ Earth [Intermediate +]​
    • ¤ Light [Intermediate +]​
    • ¤ Darkness [Intermediate ++]​

• ¤ Dimensional Magic [Intermediate -]
    • ¤ Necromancy/Soul Magic [Intermediate ++]
    • ¤ Illusion Magic [Advanced -]
    ¤ Mutation [Advanced --]
    (Effects : Body become stronger, Flesh/Blood Regeneration become faster)
    (Details : At his will, he can produce toxines in his body, then curses, the temperature may change drastically... as long as he can get used to it, it will just harm slight his intern organs and not destroy them.)

¤ Provocation [Master +]
    ¤ Eidetic Memory (Can't forget anything for the worst and the better)
    ¤ Survival Instinct [Master -]
    ¤ Enhanced Five Sens [Intermediate ++]
    ¤ Mind Resistance [Expert ++]
    ¤ All-Status Resistance [Advanced +]
    • ¤ Magical Perception [Expert +]
    • ¤ Magic Control [Expert -]
    • ¤ Magic Resistance [Intermediate -]
    ¤ <Locked>
    "First side effect of Mutation, Cinere's unique power has mutated definitively his body, because of this, his body became as cold as an Lesser Ice Elemental, however he doesn't get the Ice Absorption of it."
    ¤ Ice Immunity (2%)
    ¤ Freezing Body : ( By making a simple contact with any matters, depending on its composition, it may freeze of not.)
    "Second Side Effect of Mutation, Cinere's unique power has mutated once again definitively his body, because of this, all of his cells has became poisonous and provque pain of being reconstructured and destroyed again and again and again..."
    ¤ Deadly Poisonous Blood (C)

[Inhuman ++]

¤ Sanity won't ever go above 1 (on the verge of insanity)
    ¤ Cursed people will be extremely unstable if meeting with a disruptive element.
    ¤ Terrorized by 'hope'

¤ Sight, hearing, touch, smell andtaste will all be twisted proportional to the amount of sins that the cursed did, if the world doesn't even seem real, then it means that the cursed has reached the maximum penality of the curse. ( - 1MK )
    Currently have -78MK

((Fact : It's been said that the Curse of the God of Hope that everytime someone was cursed by Elpides, they will die no matter what happen in the two next year after the beginning. Before Cinere, the last one was around three years ago, the person killed himself, others became frenzy on killing and died from cardiac arrest, one died from fear, one killed his own family members... Elpides has always been merciful, he only uses this curse on people who hurt his believers, one who killed unconditionally and irrationally. The rest, he didn't forgave them but gave his best so they can repent their sins which was stealing hope from other people.))
    ¤ Avoiding [Master +]
    ¤ Guarding [Intermediate -]
    ¤ Riposting [Expert ++]​
    ¤ Swords Mastery [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Combat Melee Mastery [Master --]​
    ¤ Dagger Mastery [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Steath Mastery [Advanced +]
    ¤ Throwing Knife Mastery [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Archery [Beginner -]​
    ¤ Mana Engraving [Intermediate ++]
    ¤ Golem's Crafting [Beginner ++}
    ¤ Enchanting [Intermediate +]​
    ¤ Sewing [Intermediate ++]​
    ¤ Dissection [Expert +]
    ¤ Pharmaceutical/Alchemy Knowledge [Beginner ++]​
    • ¤ Strength (14/100)
    • ¤ Constitution (51/100)
    • ¤ Defense (25/100)
    • ¤ Agility (62/100)
    • ¤ Dexterity (69/100)
    • ¤ Speed (57/100)
    • ¤ Mind (49/100)
    • ¤ Spirit (79/100)
    • ¤ Willpower ( 92/100)
    • ¤ Sanity (4/10)
    • ¤ Fate (2/10)
    • Unfreezable Outfit (Gloves, Shirt and Pant)
    C Rank Adventurer

• Party Quests Completed : 3
    Raid : 1
    Party Quest : 2
    • Quests Completed: 40
    Raid : 4
    E : 12
    D : 16
    C : 8
    • Quests Failed : 0
    E : 0
    D : 0
    Gold: 1200
    • 3 Iron Greatsword ;
    • 7 Iron Axes ;
    • 5 Iron Sword ;
    • 11 Throwing Knifes ;
    • Mini Pile Bunker : Show that to any dragon, and they'll cry in fear. Be careful though, they might berserk if they hear... "Tontact"
    • Custom Pickaxe : A pickaxe, with a mithril head and with a wind stone encassed in the middle to increase the power of the swings. Handle made from wyvern bone, reinforced with iron bar and mithril stand, while also wrapped with desert worm hide for fire and water proofing.
    • Compass
    • 5 Leather Armors ;
    • 2 Kuda's Hat : Wait, what do you mean Kuda had no hat? Wait... You don't even know his appearance? He is just a... Uhn... Damn copyrights!
    • ;
    • Bark : A Bark from Akshay tree, its said to be as hard as Adamantite.
    • Basket of Abnormal Magic Flowers (Overwhelming Mana) ;
    • Nalmika's Poisonous Spike ;
    • Thunder Crystal x3 ;
    • Thunder Crystal Shards x3 ;
    • Condensed Life Crystal ;
    • Shard of Spatial Crystal ;
    • Flask of Living Corruption x2 : By making a bit of it enter a living being body, it will make that being slowly lose it's mind and later die
    • Wind Feather ;
    • Fire Feather ;
    • 6 Cyclop Eyes
    • Unicorn's Blood
    • 3/4 Unicorn's High Body (there is no leg in fact... it has been eaten.)
    • Unicorn's Horn
    • Cursed Core : A core that can be used as the basis to create something new, or to power up a golem, the curse on it may cause devastating effects to whatever it is used on though... Or cause it to those that face what comes of it.
    • Broken's Clone Dryad Rapier ;
    • 2 Elemental Ink : Magical Ink that can easily conduct elemental energy, good for making enchantments.
    • 1 Mana Crystal : A condensed crystal of pure Mana, useful to charge Mana-based weapons like the Mana Shooter. The crystal's mana can refill itself from the surroundings in a few hours for as long as it isn't completely drained.
    • ¤ 9 Ice Golem's Cores
    • 3 Fire Golem's Cores
    • ? 3x Sack of Wyvern Poison x3: Sacks filled with Wyvern poison, useful for... Poisoning? Maybe? ((You got this one thrice, and each one gave you 3 sacks))
    • Star Key x 2 : Unlocks a special item
    • Aime's miniature x 2 : Bring that to Ezero, and he will make happy beeps.
    • Lavri's Plushie : You can hug this one in case you miss the cute kobold... Wait, he went back to normal? What is this useful for then...?
    • Fragment of Madness ;
    • Ouroboros Egg : A greyish egg, with loops circling the surface, forming a loop. A mysterious aura lingers around it, an aura that represents the beginning, the end, and the journey in between.
    • If there is a will, there is a OMG we're all dead ! : A book that was born from a single thought, that came when a passerby saw a palace becoming a dragon.
    • The Duty Of The King, A Solitary Conqueror's Companion Book;
    • Enjoying The Scenery, a travelling guide, very old;
    • A Goddess' Sacrifice, The One Who Receives, appears to be fiction at first glance, book on divinity and its rules;
    Encyclopedia of Orchish Insults: What's better than insulting an orc? Insulting them in their own language of course! Has over 437 pages full of content!

Map of the Treasure of The Old Orc Warlord: Chances are, it is just a stash of wine... Good luck! ^^)/

Mommy, why does my tummy hurt?: A tragedy about a village that was raided and had all of its food stolen, shows what desperate people do to get rid of their hunger
    • Fallen Blossoms Magic Book : Makes Cherry Petals fall from the air, creating a magical field that disrupts outerplanar beings. It also strengthens nearby undeads for unknown reasons.
    • Shard of the Legendary Bribery Scripture. (1/20) : [Every 4 shards will give a technique/Magic/training technique. It's said that if someone gather all parts they will be able to gain Enlightenment on the great Dao of Bribery]
    • Guide on Flowers : The purpose of this guide, is to show the property of each and every flower in the world, so as to prove that they are all perfectly harmless, nice and cute! No matter if everyone is choking you to death, it's definitely not the fault of a poisonous flower! Flowers are innocent!
    • ! Bowling Head Skill Book: Teaches you the secret technique of throwing something and making it explode!!!
      Perfect for getting a strike on a Bowling game! Somehow it only works with heads though...
    • ! Snowfield SpellBook: Creates a field in which snow falls for as long as some energy is provided to it. The snowflakes drain the life force of whatever they fall upon.

Cores and you, a guide to golems and machinery!: So... Word of advice... If something says that it is chaotic, unstable, cursed and dangerous...
      It is probably not a good idea to use it to power your automatons! >.<

• History of Automata Engineering vol 1, two times, vol 2 missing, vol 3-5 single quantity;
      • Various books on Automata maintenance, including manuals, theoretical documents, schematics and etc
      • Anatomy Of The Automata, vol 5 and 6, Mana Circuits and Enchantments, and Alchemical Engines For Automata;
      • The Enemy Above, a mysterious booklet, containing ancient propaganda, from an unknown warring period;
      • When It Rained Blood, the guide to an uprising of demon worshippers, who attempted to control instead of contract with the demonic realm;
      • Various books on ancient, demonic, divine and draconic languages;
    • ¤ 1x Misma Bottle : A heavy gas sated with negative energy. Once released, it will absorb all light that shine upon it, inhaling it can be very dangerous to one's health. Disperses within a few hours.
    • ¤ 1x Insulating Skin Creme : A creme that protects the user from electrical attacks. Also good for Skin Care.
    • ¤ 1x Hot Lipstick : A lipstick that seems to resemble a flame in color and glows slightly. While it does not burn the user, the same can't be said about others that might touch it. Can be applied very often before it is used up.
    • Empty Pumpkin : You can carry a cat inside! Wait... Wasn't it the other way around?
    • Forum's Favorite BL : comic Full of hardcore bara yaoi. You have been warned.
    • Spirit Fire : A small fire which can be summoned by the user, while it can't cause damage it also can't be extinguished and the user can control it freely
    • 2 Parchments
    • 5 Bandages
    • 1 Ink
    • 4x Blueprint of the Impenetrable Fortress: A relic of a different futuristic world! The absolutey impossible to attack fortress that blocks everything from entering, even air!!!
      Uses Complicated electromagnetic arrays to work.

• 3x A bouquet of flowers: Very useful if you wish to confess to someone! Or to throw at their face if you wish them to marry!

? Orc Teeth Necklace: A necklace made of Orc teeth... Rumors says that they are liked by animals.

The great magical snowflake: The incredible snowflake with countless legends about it! Rumors say that anyone that is hit by it will die!!!!
      ... Or get wet. The legends were never clear about it.

! Bracelet of the Orcish: Makes the wearer look like an orc, doesn't teach you their language though.
    • Migawari omamori : Scapegoat omamori used to absorb incredibly bad luck. (Can be used as a one time life-saving item)
    • Pet Omamori : Protection for pets.
    • Kaiun : Draws luck to you. (Might help in finding things easier.)
    • 1 Living Humanoid Corpse (Large Lizard, D Rank)
    • 7 Living Humanoid Corpse (Orc Leader, D Rank)
    • 10 Living Humanoid Corpse (Orc, E Rank)
    • 5 Living Humanoid Corpse (Cyclop, C Rank)
    • 3 Yeti's Corpses
    • 1x Abomination : An inanimate abomination without a fixed form. The owner can create a fixed form by programming it.
    • 1x Wolf Core : An inanimate artificial wolf.
    Friends ~
    Liya Lorem (35)
    Male
    Dhampir (Wood Elf/Human)
    Wanderer Priest(Former Right-Hand)​
    ¤ The Withering Healer
    Bo Staff : Wooden staff 6 ft. in length
    Elementary Magic :​

• ¤ Water/Ice [Intermediate --]
    • ¤ Fire [Beginner ++]
    • ¤ Wind [Intermediate -]
    • ¤ Earth [Beginner ++]
    • ¤ Light [Advanced ++]
    • ¤ Darkness [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Illusion Magic [Beginner -]

¤ Bloody Heal [Master --]​
    ¤ Night Vision (Innate)
    ¤ Pain Immunity (Innate) [Master ++]
    ¤ Fast Regeneration (Innate) [Expert -]
    ¤ Enhanced Five Sens (Innate) [Advanced ++]
    ¤ All Status Resistance [Expert --]
    • ¤ Magic Perception : [Advanced -]
    • ¤ Magic Control [Intermediate ++]
    • ¤ Magic Resistance [Expert -]
    ¤ Sanity won't ever go above 4
    ¤ Terrorized by 'hope'

¤ Sight, hearing, touch, smell andtaste will all be twisted proportional to the amount of sins that the cursed did, if the world doesn't even seem real, then it means that the cursed has reached the maximum penality of the curse. ( - 1MK )
    ¤ Avoiding [Intermediate +]
    ¤ Guarding [Expert --]
    ¤ Riposting [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Staff/Road Mastery [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Combat Melee Mastery [Advanced -]
    ¤ Dagger Mastery [Intermediate ++]
    ¤ Steath Mastery [Advanced +]
    ¤ Throwing Knife Mastery [Intermediate +]
    ¤ Archery [Intermediate ++]
    • ¤ Strenght (51/100)
    • ¤ Constitution (72/100)
    • ¤ Defense (53/100)
    • ¤ Agility (54/100)
    • ¤ Dexterity (51/100)
    • ¤ Speed (66/100)
    • ¤ Mind (79/100)
    • ¤ Spirit (39/100)
    • ¤ Willpower (38/100)
    • ¤ Sanity (4/10)
    • ¤ Fate (5/10)
    ¤ Leather Armor
    ¤ Dark Coat
    Gold: 2250
    ;
    ;
    • Ice Pendant Barrier : It makes a barrier that will block any ice magic except from the wearer.
    • Bundle of Magic Flowers ;
    • 20 Moonlight Flowers ;
    • 10 Healing Plant
    • Stacks of Moonlight Powders x10 ;
    • 2 x Refined Wind Crystal ;
    • 25 x Wind Crystals ;
    • 1 x Refined Eart Crystals ;
    • 9 x Earth Crystals ;
    • 2 x Refined Fire Crystal ;
    • 6 x Earth Crystals ;
    • 1 x Rainbow Gel ;
    • 1 x Arachne Silk
    ;
    ;
    ;
    • 1 x Rejuvenation Potion ;
    • 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water ;
    • ! 2x Potion of The Bard x2: A potion that makes all of your actions charming...
      Sadly, it also makes you look like an idiot.
      Useful for getting people's affection.
    • Kaiun : Draws luck to you. (Might help in finding things easier.)
    Nally
    Soul-Eater (Formerly Nalmika's Clone Dryad)
    Probably Female
    Body Age around 15-16 years old
    Magical Warrior​
    Female Humanoid Living Corpse :
    • Ice Skeleton (Made by Cinere)
    • Cyclop's Organs and Muscles
    • Earth Orb as a Heart
    One who Befriended her Killer
    • ¤ Water/Ice [Intermediate ++}
    • ¤ Fire [Beginner-]
    • ¤ Wind [Beginner ++]
    • ¤ Earth [Intermediate +]
    • ¤ Light [Beginner +]
    • ¤ Darkness [Beginner ++]

• ¤ Necromancy/Soul Magic [Expert +] (she is soulless mind possessing a body after all.)
    • ¤ Illusion Magic [Beginner ++]
    ¤ Soul Eating (Innate) [Beginner ++]
    ¤ Soul Sharing (Innate) [Advanced +]
    ¤ Soul Control (Innate) [Intermediate --]
    ¤ Enhanced Five Sens [Advanced -]
    ¤ Mind Resistance [Intermediate ++]
    All-Status Resistance [Master ++]
    • ¤ Magical Perception [Advanced --]
    • ¤ Magic Control [Beginner -]
    • ¤ Magic Resistance [Beginner ++]
    ¤ Eidetic Memory
    ¤ Avoiding [Intermediate +]
    ¤ Guarding [Beginner -]
    ¤ Riposting [Intermediate ++]
    ¤ Combat Melee Mastery [Advanced --]
    ¤ Dagger Mastery [Beginner ++]
    ¤ Steath Mastery [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Throwing Knife Mastery [Beginner ++]
    ¤ Archery [Intermediate -]
    ¤ Mana Engraving [Intermediate --]
    ¤ Golem's Crafting [Intermediate --]
    ¤ Enchanting [Intermediate --]
    ¤ Sewing [Beginner +]
    ¤ Dissection [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Physical Attributes will only depends on her body, no progress are possible. (Cyclop's Physical Attributes)
    • ¤ Mind (33/100)
    • ¤ Spirit (15/100)
    • ¤ Willpower ( 29/100)
    • ¤ Sanity (8/10)
    • ¤ Fate (9/10)
    Originally a Clone of Nalmika, a Special Dryad who appeared during Verdant's Raid, Nally was named by Cinere after she tried to kill him by eating his soul... (Nalmika -> Nally).
    She was kept alive for a simple reason : "Why not ?"
    It might be stupid, but this is simply why she is still alive, at first, she was disgusted with the idea, neverthless she began to feel at ease and now... their relationship can be considered as quite strange, one is just a resident in his body, while the other is just a regular madman letting a supposedly "mindless" and soulless spirit living in his soul.
    Recently, Cinere has made her a body which... is mostly autonomous.
    Familiars ~
    Name: Ael
    Race : Chibi Griffon (not for long)
    Personality : Sharp Tongue
    Element : Wind
    Weakness : Metal/Fire
    ¤ Gust (Racial) [Advanced ++]
    ¤ Elemental Enchantment [Intermediate --]
    ¤ Charge [Beginner --]
    DESCRIPTION: Fluffy
    AVI : https://i.pinimg.com/736x/01/57/03/...cute-little-drawings-cute-animal-drawings.jpg
    Some explanations~
    Beginner < Intermediate < Advanced < Expert < Master
    ¤ Strength (Muscle's Power/Raw Strength/Physical Power)
    ¤ Constitution (Resistance against Sickness/Infections)
    ¤ Defense (Well... just body's sturdiness...)
    ¤ Agility (Body's flexibility/Reflex)
    ¤ Dexterity (Accuracy/Reaction Time)
    ¤ Speed (It's not because you have muscle that you're fast !)
    ¤ Mind (Intelligence/Knowledge/Thinking Process)
    ¤ Spirit (Magic Power/Mana Reserve)
    ¤ Willpower (Resistance against mental attacks/insanity)
    ¤ Sanity (Mental's State)
    ¤ Fate (Let's just say it's luck~ huhuhu~)

When there is a "/" it means that the attributes is divided into the multiple characteristics.
    Ex : Spirit : you can have more magic power than mana reserve
    R1 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere)
    R2 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere)
    R3 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere & Liya)
    SS1 : "Creation"
    R4 : Quest Board & Report (Liya)
    SS 2 : Elpide's Curse (Halloween)
    R5 : Quest Board & Report (Everyone except Nally)
    SS 3 : Bara
    R6 : Quest Board & Report (Everyone)
    R7 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere & Nally &( @Kysil ) Kynn)
    R8 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere & Nally & Ael & (@JinVodka ) Jin & Sanie & Fluff & Eins & Zinnia)
    R9 : Quest Board & Report (Cinere & Liya)
    SS 4 : Simple Mana Code
    R10 : ???
    SS : ???

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  15. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden looks at the front where the receptionist's desk was and sees a newcomer. He realizes that the girl behind the counter is slightly rattled and sighs. The last time she was like that, he ended up filing more paperwork from all her errors.

Approaching the receptionist's area, Arden takes the new form and reads through it, completely ignoring the grateful look of the girl beside him. Once he's done perusing the form, Arden looks up at the newcomer.

“Good day,” Arden greets with a lackluster tone to his voice. Afterwards, he then recites his usual spiel. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He takes out something from underneath the desk and hands it to the newcomer.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

Once the welcome greeting was done, Arden takes the form to properly file it away. ||

---
    [OOC] Welcome new Adventurer! Please do put your Guild Card in a spoiler at your signature. Have fun! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, thank you for the fast register and the Item Box, I though I will have to at least wait some hours..." I say with a simple smile while thinking deeply and perplexed by the speed they used to give me a Guild Card
    'Isn't it too fast ? You shouldn't at least check the newcomer's identity..?'
    Whatever, it may be why the Adventurer Guild is so popular, after thanking him, I went to look for the quest board.

OOC : Thank you ! Hope to have fun with you too !

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    A woman and enters the guild. She has blue short hair and pale skin. Wearing a dark blue skin-tight bodysuit with black metallic boots. Her eyes seem strange as it's pupil changes sizes and at closer look are numbers keep appearing and changes on it.
    I quietly opened the door and entered the establishment. Everything in this world was too confusing and foreign to me since the walls were not cemented but made of wood covered with wallpaper. Their furniture was also made with wood rather than plastic. I keep zooming in and out as I observe my surrounding. Not only that the people around here, each wears different clothes and some have an appearance not likely human. Some are also carrying weapons in open sight, do they have no laws or are they... peacekeepers?

I walk towards the large board with papers attached on it. There I seen the rules and instructions recording all of it in my database.
    While reading, my sensor alerted me that some people are gazing at me. It is highly likely that they are curious about me since I also looked strange to them. It would be stranger if I carried my other stuff. But I left my equipment outside and activate cloaking device to make it invisible.

Anyway, luckily I was able to meet a native from this world who told me of this place. I was able to take information by connecting my mainframe to the native neurons. The language was is very important for communication since it seems my world is entirely different from here.

I took a sheet of paper and fill-up my information. Since I don't have any objective, I could only continue what my last mission is. Which is scouting, probably an adventurer is the closest occupation for this. I also heard from the native that this place has wide information that I needed to adjust to this world.

After checking my form a couple of times. I walk towards the place which seems likely to be the counter and submitted my form.

"Good Day, I would like to apply as an adventurer for this establishment... sorry my mistake.
    I would like to join this Guild as an adventurer and I assure that I would follow every protocol and abide the rules."

Given Name/Title: Automaton Integrated Machine E-02847 or A.I.M. E-02847
    Race: Automaton
    Job/Class: Scout
    Weapon: Firearms
    Skills:
    Senses Specification: [Scanner][Thermal Vision][Night Vision][Sensitivity Control][Sonar Wave][Enhanced Vision and Hearing][Mapping]
    Body Specification: [Extraordinary Strength] [Armored Skin][Unhindered Movement]
    Combat Specification: [Deadly Aim][Lock-on][Rugged Survivalist]
    Device Specification: [Cloaking Device][Force Field][Magnetic Field][Booster][Hologram][Hacking]
    Equipment: [Kevlar body suit with stainless steel boots][Exoframe]
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden takes the form given by the girl and reads all the basic information. Finding everything to be in order, he nods at the girl.

“Good day,” Arden says with a tilt of the head and continues with his memorized greeting. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He hands an object to the newcomer.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

That done, Arden excuses himself and resumes some other work. ||

---

[OOC] Hello there! Welcome to Adventurer's Guild and please do remember to put your guild card in a spoiler and place it in you signature. Have fun! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_grin::blobxd::blobhero:

AliceShiki, Naraku, Kuma Desu and 2 others like this.
  19. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you very much, I will do my utmost best." I took the item box and article. It would best to study the capabilities and limits of this. But I wonder who even tried to drain a lake into it which is quite outside logic. The article is quite helpful stuff since I need more information.Probably I'll visit the Tavern.

20. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Leeanne
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Healer
    Weapon: A Bag of Peaches
    Skills:
    [Minor Heal]
    [Heal]
    [Minor Cure]