Anime

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by kgggdkp2012, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    My first anime was Doraemon korean dubbed, my dad downloaded it somewhere.

2. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    for me is old mecha anime Voltus V, Gaiking, Goshogun, Gordian, koutetsu jeeg, Mazinger Z, Shogun Getta/ Getter Robo, Godsigma.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  3. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Emm, in indonesia doesnt differ much from india i think...
    in my childhood around 16 years ago every sunday morning till afternoon tv are fulls with anime: chibi maruko chan, doraemon, digimon adventure, detective conan, crayon shin chan, crush gear, dragon ball, etc.. but the tv broadcast the dragon ball till finish in the end of dragon ball GT when goku fight the evil dragon..

But i really got to the anime in my study in university, when i watch anime as to distract myself from getting frustrated with my study.. i watch kill la kil back then, then watch almost all anime known in existance after year 2000..

and after bored with anime i read all manga, and after bored with manga i come here reading webnovel...

4. CheezyMayo

CheezyMayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me!

Kanna Kamui likes this.
  5. TrueLiesLost

TrueLiesLost Seeker of The Lost Truth

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of my first anime were Princess Tutu, Kaleido Star, Angelic Layer, and Cardcaptor Sakura. I started on YouTube when I was just getting into it.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  6. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't had computer on my house so I was always going to a cyber cafe (don't know if it is called this way there) to play games, I became friends with some guys there and when I got my computer they visited my house to play, they were like 3 years older than me and one day one of my friends invited me to watch something, I think that it was KissXSis that we watched ? it was when high school of the dead was just airing, I remember because he watched it too, when he wasn't there I searched for the names and found them to watch, after watching them I quickly started watching others animes one of my first at this time was love hina (no including the ones like pokemon, dragon ball, naruto etc... those I watched in TV) and after watching for one or two years a lot of anime I had to search for more than 4 days to find some anime that I liked to watch so I learned of manga, read a lot of manga at the same time I watched animes, it was then that when I was searching what new animes would go to air at the next season I found sword art online, I liked the synopse and didn't want to wait so I searched for the manga, didn't found it but I found the novel so I started reading it, since then I started to read novels, more one year or so (at that time I was already using novel updates ) and I read most of novels that I liked that were being translated (japanese, chinese and koreans), so I started reading raw chinese novels (I don't know chinese so I read MTL) and I am here now.

7. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I was watching TV this one day... with my sister, then a Giant Robots suddenly appeared, then BAM! I instantly falls in love.
    The rest is history.

Oh btw, the robot name is Gundam.

8. markro1248

markro1248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last i remember, found it over a decade ago when bleach was airing epi 170s round 2am. Couple of years later (after AD Police CDs, Inuyasha movies on CD, and Fuushigi Yuugi on CD), I found a wonderful series called Zero no Tsukaima online and saw s1 and s4, but didnt see anything in between or lat epi of s4. So, out of desperation, I went on my good old kindle fire and searched (never found the rest of the series back then) until i found rosario vanpire. Then i was just hooked onto romcoms, then action, and now just looking for anime ive read the manga/ln/wn of.

9. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    first time? crunchy roll. . . .
    that place was epic years ago. . .
    then the others? due to the comments of the users. . . .i picked those there. . .

oh and my first anime was . . .uhhh i think it was either Yaiba or Dragon ball. . . or was it Voltes V? or maybe Daimos? uhh BT-X? oh well

10. Phantom Starlight

Phantom Starlight The Guiding Light

Reading List:
    Link
    urgh. this question reveals my age a bit too much, but Sailor moon was the first anime I saw. It wasn't until many years later however that I found out all the "cartoons" I liked were japanese anime.

11. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    first cartoons were probably looney toons, tom and jerry and ones like them.
    First anime was dragon ball z i guess. i think it was that sakura card magic girl something. The memory is coming back.

12. maniacman22

maniacman22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    watched a video on YouTube that mentioned Saitama from one punch man watched that and loved it
    then watched anything I could find on netflix (death note, Manuka koukou no rettoussei, fairy tail and stuff) found out fairy tail wasn't complete on netflix so I moved online and opened my world wide open

13. Odeyevych

Odeyevych New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got to know anime by watching Green Green and Pokemon, and then Amaenaydeyo! and another one, the name of which I don't quite remember. It was about space & spaceships; and one of the empires consisted entirely of men(don't know how that worked).