Forgotten Title i'm looking for a Novel but haw no name =/

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bofhen, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Bofhen

Bofhen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this novel a week ago but my pc went down and i don't remember the name =(

In the start from what i remember she is heeded to met her fiancée or get her inheritance and is attacked buy a group and she use some kind of Tunder/Lightning attack or talisman to attack them and after she find a boy that was involved bystander/i Think) and takes him whit hear to the city of her (Inheritance or fiancée) and is maid to wait out side the wall whit hear soldiers/body gourds and old man ,,, and the father and son bully hear ofc

Think it's a reincarnation 2 and she tock over the body of the original miss

and some part she is to pick a mount and they only show hear what they eat for hear to pick and i think she picks one and because it's a rare creature or divine or some thing =) hope some one can recognise this novel

namige likes this.
  2. Dejebel

Dejebel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah! The spelling!!

SoulZer0 and Arkus86 like this.
  4. Qvintex

Qvintex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayum. Reading all that I almost got cancer. Someone call Grammar Police

5. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you perhaps mimicking Invisible Dragon?
    too bad, that one is masterpiece~

6. noire125

noire125 Belongs Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this novel a week ago but my pc went down and i don't remember the name =(

In the start from what I remember, she is heeded to meet her fiancee or get her inheritance and is attacked by a group. She used some kind of thunder/lighning attack or a talisman. After that, she found a boy that was an uninvolved bystander(I think) and takes him with her to the city(where her objective is). He was made to wait outside the wall with her soldiers/bodyguards and an old man. The father and son bully her, of course.
    Think it's a reincarnation too and she took over the body of the original miss.
    Some part she has to choose a mount and they only show her what they eat for her to pick. The one she eventually picked is a rare/divine mount.
    There~

negagen, Raneday and Arkus86 like this.
  7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Unprecedented Pill Refiner

look as much as I agree with your sentiments here. Always remember that not all of the member on NUF are proficient on the English language. So at least be civil and polite...

negagen likes this.
  8. Bofhen

Bofhen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx and yea my spelling is really crappy thx to medic reason too and i was in a hurry =^.^=

and sadly I'm at work so did not haw time to look true the spelling and correct any errors i made ether but thx for the name will look it up after i get home

will Try and correct my spelling more because it Would be bad if i killed too many in Grammar cancer lol =D

TheBearCow, SoulZer0 and criticalmind like this.