Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :X3::X3::X3:

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO CUTE :blobmelt:(and sad.... :cry::cry:)

Shizuka15, kiara8 and scriptor like this.
  2. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some minor questions that people asked in this post but apparently not yet answered.
    Who won the archey competition?
    No.4 is Lan Wang Ji our ML. He left the field before the end of competition. We should expect even higher ranking for him :).
    No.3 is Jin Zi Xuan (JC's sister's future husband).
    No.2 is Lan Xi Chen LWJ's elder bro. They are named as Gusu Shuangbi for a reason.
    No.1 is Wei Wu Xian.
    Top 4 contains exactly the same set of people in Top 4 of morality and appearance ranking. Probably in that world skill of archery is one of the criteria for being a gentleman since it is one of the Six Arts.

Lucielin, Fiorisi, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  3. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the one where LWJ left because his ribbon was skewed and WWX tried fixing it, but only made it fall off? :ROFLMAO:

:aww: WWX so cool tho :blobmelt:
    I mean, I knew he was narratively ranked one of the four gentlemen, but so far he rarely thought/acted like it... then again that's what makes this so fun :ROFLMAO: and makes him unbearable to some people, I guess... :ROFLMAO:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is

5. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. This is the one. LWJ got so angry (or embarrassed) he left :ROFLMAO:.

Ami, Shizuka15, leva and 1 other person like this.
  6. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see a lot of fan art where Lan Wangji kisses a blindfolded Wei WuXian, is there an actual scene for this in the novel???

leva and kiara8 like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Please post the picture

8. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there is. Ch 69 of edited version. Old version doesn’t have that scene.

Nikha, alexfilia, Shizuka15 and 3 others like this.
  9. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Can you tell me how it happened?!:aww:

It’s Lan JingYi this week! :blobReach:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    HoneyKiss, Fiorisi, Aeli and 9 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So mischievous-looking xD

Shizuka15 and MikotoP like this.
  11. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats:There’s also this one!
    [​IMG]

And this
    [​IMG]

Fiorisi, Darcy, Aeli and 12 others like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:

scriptor likes this.
  13. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha Lan JingYi looks vivacious (and so he is)!
    btw, I just noticed how the translator of the book translate their name. Hopefully I didn't create confusion by using other ways. Let me follow this from now on.

Of course, this scene is one of the most popular among Chinese fandom! And the whole chapter is CUTE! It take a few words to explain the whole thing but there are more cuties happen before and after that.

This happens after the Wen Clan was defeated by the union of other clans, and before the non-corrupt member Wen Ning was killed. At this point of time, Wei WuXian was still a member of Jiang Clan.

Just after the war ended, Jin Clan held an event where all clans in the union are invited to go night hunting together, all clans want to show off their power by doing well in the event in order to attract more people joining them since they are recovering after war.

Of course, both Lan Clan and Jiang Clan attended the event. Just before the event there was an opening ceremony, and at the end of which top clan members in each clan could shoot target mark to show their archey (as another way to attract members). Jin ZiXuan did a good job by hitting the center of the target. In order to beat him, Wei WuXian got an idea: He wanted to blindfold himself, and hit the center as well, in order to convince people he is more skillful.

In order to blindfold himself, he first asked Lan WangJi for his HEADBAND:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Of course (and sadly), Lan WangJi refused. He then used his own waistband to blindfold himself (why he asked Lan WangJi for headband while he had a solution himself, I have no idea :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:).

And then he did hit the center. Jin ZiXuan's cousin Jin ZiXun then provoked him and said blindfolded and shooting was not something to be proud of, if Wei WuXian want to convince them he is stronger he should blindfolded himself when night hunting.

As a result, Wei WuXian keep his waistband on his eyes, and walked into the field after event started alone. Not surprisingly he still won because he hunted by playing flute and commanding ghosts/undead to go to Jiang Clan. After he leaned against a tree and played flute he felt someone was approaching. Since he felt no intension of attacking from that person he let the person get close. Then, out of the blue, he was pushed and his back hit the tree. He wanted to remove his waistband and fight back but both his hands god held tightly by the other person. His hands were forced to raise up over his head. Well, he is kissed then. After a erotogenic and long-lasting kiss he was out of breath. But before he could remove his blind to see who the tall, strong, proactive yet shine LADY was, the other person had left.

His legs were tremble because of the kiss, so he had to stay there for a while to recover. After he finally can walk, he moved back towards edge of the field and he ran into an angry Lan WangJi. Lan WangJi was beating a tree with his fist and the poor tree got destroyed. Wei WuXian called him and found blood streak in his eyes.
    Wei WuXian: WOW, you are scary.
    Lan WangJi: Go away!
    Wei WuXian: How you are sick of me! You ask me to go away when I just come!
    Lan WangJi: Move away from me!
    Wei Wuxian slightly moved away from him and kept asking what happened. Lan WangJi made a fist and calmed himself down. He than staring at Wei WuXian, as if he just found a tearful Wei WuXian standing there with unusually red lips.
    Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan?
    Lan WangJi: Nothing.
    Lan WangJi started walking away while Wei WuXian catched his hand: What happened? Have you get hurt?
    Lan WangJi: No.
    As Lan WangJi looked right now Wei WuXian stop worrying. He than remember the kiss and regret to lost his first kiss to someone unknown.

Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan, have you ever kissed someone?
    Lan WangJi (Stopped walking and stiffed): Why ask?
    Wei WuXian (smile): Never? I know it! Well I am just asking, don't be mad.
    Lan WangJi: How do you know?
    Wei WuXian: Obviously. Who dare to kiss a deadpan man? And you will not kiss anybody. Sadly, apperantly you will never have a chance to give out your first kiss. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Lan WangJi (relaxed): How about you?
    Wei WuXian: Me? Of course I am VERY EXPERIENCED.
    Lan WangJi's face get frosty immediately.

Then since Jin ZiXuan and Jiang YanLi came they stopped talking.

After years Wei WuXian had no idea who kissed him, until the day when they confessed to each other and he provoked Lan WangJi to kiss him. Then he realized how familiar the kiss was.

Thank you for sharing the fanarts, they are wonderful ;);););)

14. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one is sad...

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was LWJ angry (cuz he got ooc)? Who's Jiang LanYi?

Lucielin likes this.
  16. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of. He was angry at himself, since he thought he did such an improper thing to kiss someone without permission.
    Jiang YanLi is Jiang Cheng & Wei WuXian's elder sister.

MikotoP, kiara8, Ami and 2 others like this.
  17. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    my favourite Lan boy is Lan SiZui but I like also JingYi even if he's harsh

This scene of the kiss is gold. :love:
    Maybe Lan Wanji was angry bacause he lost control over himself? Also because he's done an improper thing?

kiara8 and cici like this.
  18. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Thaaaank you <3 :aww::blobmelt:

That kiss was :X3::X3: ......but how can WW still compete with others in archery when he has already lost his cultivation orz

kiara8 likes this.
  19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This archey is the nomal archey. The type in the Olympic Games, which requires no cultivation. Even you and me can do (but I might miss the target every time though).
    The cultivation world in this novel, unlike those in Heavenly Blessing or other cultivation novel, is a "lower end" one. In which, both cultivation and martial arts play very important rule in fighting (Imagine you have both physical and magical way to fight). Archey is a representation of martial art I guess. Wei WuXian was good at both, then he lost his cultivation, but his wugong was still there. Even Lan WangJi could not beat him that easy if they fought (In fact, he had seized a younger-but-with-cultivation Lan Zhan in the extra easily, and he had fought with Jin ZiXuan without letting anyone noticing him lost cultivation).

20. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any changes in the confession scene in the edited version ?